Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby Draws Things.

Looks super cute, kirb! Her sweater really came out great.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    This approximates its subject matter.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It's pretty cool reading this thread from the start and seeing how much your art has improved, Kirby. It's very good.

I especially liked the Atalanta (dunno why I've taken such a liking to her in general) and most recent Kiyohime.

So why do you use Pixiv over something like deviantart or whatever?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just use pixiv for browsing more in general, and I have some people I know irl mutually followed on DA, so it feels weird uploading risque arts over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Quad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I just use pixiv for browsing more in general, and I have some people I know irl mutually followed on DA, so it feels weird uploading risque arts over there
    lol i post all of my art on my personal facebook account, i don't even give a shit

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm done for the night.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The absolute madman, you actually did it. Thank you so much ;________;
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dess~
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    How long did that take?
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This one took like maybe 2 or 3 hours. Though my first draft (of her doing another pose) took several days. I ended up scrapping that one because I liked this pose better

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm done.

Cute! And I don't often find Kiyohi cute.

Good job.

The lighting looks better now, good job kirby
    or well the added shadows make it better than before

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I redid all the shadows. Looking at other arts on booru, I noticed how theirs were crisper, so rather than try use an airbrush to attempt a smooth gradient, I just decided to try make them as crisp and "hard" as possible this time around.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Progress, for the night.

Yakuza tattoo Shiki. I'm done for the day.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oooooh, that looks good!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Good job, on both this one and the last one. I really like how you've pulled off the faded-color tattoo effect so far.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Kimono took forever, and that was just to get a design/position I liked for it. Now, time to tear my hair out over backgrounds

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's over. I'm Done