Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    By the way, Kirby, which drawing is for the winner of your last contest? The Mona Lisa one?
    Yeah. Haven't finished it (or the lemon contest one), but I plan on doing so eventually. Was busy with school work before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Please, don't think I'm pressuring you or anything! :-)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good work Kirby, I hope drawing this one goes smoothly!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Looks great, Kirby!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    wow lewd

- - - Updated - - -

So Maroon is on Blonde's lap?
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    she's sticking it into her barrel

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Cute, is that a Hanny?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After 10 thousand years, I finished Nachos's prize illustration:

textless

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    I'd go watch that movie, but I dunno, the trailer ruined the plot for me.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    that matrix text tho
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Ahh yes, the typical redheaded Hawaiian

What would you call that, a Cherry Luau?
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It is a meme gun and meme boat.