Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2126293031323336 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby Draws Things.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Because that's what the picture is based on.
    Oh, I see. Thanks!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Nice! Quite nice!

Blog Entries
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not a young man anymore.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It seems like Osakabehime's arms are a little far apart if she's using a keyboard. Unless she's supposed to have her other arm holding a glass or something.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Exam hell means I haven't made much progress but

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Sure as hell doesn't feel done but whatever, I can't keep working on this anymore.

Blog Entries
    irc.chaldea.net
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm stealing that.

tempted to register chaldea.net

edit: Turns out I need $200 bucks to bid on Chaldea.net so I settled for the next best (and super cheap) thing: http://irc.chaldea.fun/
    Last edited by In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries; December 1st, 2017 at 08:48 PM.
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Are you going to do the pattern on the inside of Muramasa's cape?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only if I can get a clear reference shot of what the inside is supposed to look like.

It's looking very nice, Kirby! What else are you going to add?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A background, mostly. And maybe additional edits to lighting