Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: [FSN x Index] Loser's Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Epiren View Post
    Never really paid attention to numbers myself *3*

But I think you're forgetting... their classification, for lack of a better term. Ea is Anti-World, Excalibur is Anti-fortress, V.S is Anti-Army and I can't find info on B.M. at this time. It's self-explanatory, but these Noble Phantasms were meant to defeat/destroy their target in one strike (iirc) - can you really say that a weapon which can destroy a castle/fortress in one strike wouldn't make him a good military asset? Anyway from the numbers, I'm assuming that the maximum limit was simply put at 1,000.

Also, use punctuations please. It's very annoying to read a runoff sentence.
    It's more so that if V.S which is one of the strongest Anti Army Noble Phantasm we know about can only hit a thousand people at once the amount of times it would actually have to be used during an actual war would make it more practical to just carpet bomb what ever you wanted to destroy same with Excalibur. Ea get's a free pass because anti World refers to Gaia's Reality Marble rather than the actual planet.

Even more so Shirou can't even trace V.S. the closest he could get would be Balmung which can only hit five hundred people.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOnePsycho View Post

It's more so that if V.S which is one of the strongest Anti Army Noble Phantasm we know about can only hit a thousand people at once the amount of times it would actually have to be used during an actual war would make it more practical to just carpet bomb what ever you wanted to destroy same with Excalibur. Ea get's a free pass because anti World refers to Gaia's Reality Marble rather than the actual planet.

Even more so Shirou can't even trace V.S. the closest he could get would be Balmung which can only hit five hundred people.
    Dood QUESTIONS THREAD.... right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ea is more powerful than I think even what you're giving it credit for. It get's some serious buffs in the side materials/Extra CCC etc etc.

It's not getting a free pass on anything