Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44449525354
Results 1,061 to 1,063 of 1063

Thread: Discuss Dragon Ball in here

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I hope they keep Paragus around, liked him. Broly actually wasn't so bad in the first movie until his entire personality inexplicably orbited around Goku's existence. It was curious to me how demure he was for a Saiyan and turning out he was basically being restrained and abused by his dad his whole life, but all it lead up to was another way to stroke his antagonism towards Goku over something completely unrelated to Broly's own crib assassination and Paragus' revenge plot in the first place.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It's hypocritical of me, considering Cooler is one of my favourite DB characters, but Broly always felt too shallow of a character to me. At least the dub gave Cooler a personality of his own, instead of just making him a carbon copy of Freeza with a cooler* transformation.

* Hah! I made a funny!
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    I hope they keep Paragus around, liked him. Broly actually wasn't so bad in the first movie until his entire personality inexplicably orbited around Goku's existence. It was curious to me how demure he was for a Saiyan and turning out he was basically being restrained and abused by his dad his whole life, but all it lead up to was another way to stroke his antagonism towards Goku over something completely unrelated to Broly's own crib assassination and Paragus' revenge plot in the first place.
    This is basically how I feel as well. If they can do something interesting with his character in the new movie then I'll be impressed. But I still have nagging doubt in the back of my mind that they'll keep him as similar as possible since he's such a fan favourite.
    "We do not know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are.
    That's what death is, don't you think?"