Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 463

Thread: Clearing!! - OOC

  1. #21
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    can i be a tomato
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  2. #22
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,544
    Blog Entries
    2
    Just a quick question since F is shown as 10 and everyone starts on F does that mean going from F to E is 10 or 20 points? and does having something on F still detract 10 from the total 400 points?
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  3. #23
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Just a quick question since F is shown as 10 and everyone starts on F does that mean going from F to E is 10 or 20 points? and does having something on F still detract 10 from the total 400 points?
    It's kind of funny that this happens every time (and there will be profiles sent in that still get it wrong)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  4. #24
    ⚠ Trouble Sei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Probably AFK
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,591
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    can i be a tomato
    I'd prefer if you were a banana.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Just a quick question since F is shown as 10 and everyone starts on F does that mean going from F to E is 10 or 20 points? and does having something on F still detract 10 from the total 400 points?
    Stats start off at F (0). So going from F to E would cost a total of 20 points. At a 10 point investment, the stat is still at F rank; however, it's still better than F (0) or F (5).
    Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

  5. #25
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,544
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sei View Post
    I'd prefer if you were a banana.



    Stats start off at F (0). So going from F to E would cost a total of 20 points. At a 10 point investment, the stat is still at F rank; however, it's still better than F (0) or F (5).
    Ah ok, thanks for the clearup and that's exactly why I asked buster :P
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  6. #26
    Hmm I'll take a go at this, hopefully I can come up with something.

  7. #27
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    I try to look for an FC meeting my specs and all I get is 20 pages of barely dressed hookers.

    suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  8. #28
    Roleplay PTSD Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,152
    Blog Entries
    70
    I will be a bear.

  9. #29
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    You can't.

    This is a beary serious RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  10. #30
    Hair of the Dog Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,416
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    36
    A barely dressed hooker is okay. A well-dressed hooker is just suspicious.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  11. #31
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    It's like a gift, without full wrapping there is no excitement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  12. #32
    Roleplay PTSD Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,152
    Blog Entries
    70
    How about a bearly dressed bear hooker?

  13. #33
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    How do her customers bear with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  14. #34
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,544
    Blog Entries
    2
    This is becoming unbearable to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  15. #35
    Bisschen mehr ist nicht zu viel verlangt I3uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,217
    Blog Entries
    12
    Just grin and bear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife ❤️ View Post
    Capitalism has failed me

  16. #36
    Harder Better Edgier Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Blog Entries
    6
    Sold.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

  17. #37
    アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,201
    Blog Entries
    1
    Someone needs to call Theo.


    quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

    [16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

    [22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

  18. #38
    Roleplay PTSD Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,152
    Blog Entries
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    How do her customers bear with her?
    They don't. She forces them down with her bear hands.

  19. #39
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,544
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    They don't. She forces them down with her bear hands.
    That was actually beary funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  20. #40
    アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,201
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    They don't. She forces them down with her bear hands.
    I guess that gets their beards!


    quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

    [16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

    [22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •