Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheet Graveyard

Blog Entries
    Here's my sheet as well, I had a devil of a time deciding on Field of Detection or Espionage (Presence isn't concealed, but becomes impossible to sense hostility and can become a dear person to the target with ease)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...EuqHo_vRk/edit
    Last edited by Mooncake; March 15th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Thanks fellas.

I also really like that sheet, Raff. The drawn FC is just the icing on the cake.
    Thanks! It took a while to charcoal out.

Sandy Hassan has a real capacity for menace that screams Assassin, it's very impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    Here's my sheet as well, I had a devil of a time deciding on Field of Detection or Espionage (Presence isn't concealed, but become impossible to sense hostility and can become a dear person to the target with ease)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...EuqHo_vRk/edit
    I contemplated Espionage as well, but since it eats PC I gave up on it. Very spooky Assassin, would get my bloodstream surreptitiously replaced by him after he read my browser history.
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All of these assassins are some real good stuff, I think I'll hold off on posting mine for now.

Blog Entries
    Now that it's most likely completely dead ;__;

These were two paired NPCs I made for Ouroboros (the one I was in), because I wanted some strong antagonists to struggle against. I think you'll be able to tell where my inspiration was coming from.

Kundala

Kachava

- - - Updated - - -

Kachava's sheet, in particular, is still a little rough around the edges. The RP went under before I could finish ironing her out
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Seeing as it's rebooted and I won't be submitting the same character, here's my original sheet for RRTC.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's my rejected entry for Sei's Ouroboros RP. Might as well post this here since I can't be bothered tinkering with it enough to fit in the Mage thread.

Layla Hafizah:

Title/Alias: "Lioness of Allah"

Type: Mage

Faction: Resistance (Fenris branch)

Parameters:
    Strength- E
    Agility- B
    Vitality: C
    Precision: A
    Range: A
    Mana: C
    Influence: D
    Technique: B

Appearance
    A beautiful girl with olive skin, lively green eyes and flowing blonde hair down to the middle of her back. Her hijab is pale green and worn loosely enough to let her hair blow freely, accessorized with a trendy cat ear design. The rest of her clothing consists of a white crop top, navy blue short shorts emblazoned with a golden lion head belt buckle, white stockings that hang loosely around her calves and simple brown running shoes.

History
    Layla was born and raised in a traditional Islamic family that regarded the use of Magecraft as heresy. She ran away from her family in her early teens, living as a runaway and working various odd jobs involving Magecraft to support herself. In her mid teens she met a boy, a fellow runaway like her who believed that Magecraft was something that should belong to the common people instead of being kept in the hands of elites.

This ideology carved itself deeply into Layla, helping to shape her current free-spirited personality. However, one day that boy was killed in a raid by the Scribes seeking to crack down on illicit use of Magecraft. Layla came upon her friend in his dying moments, where he begged her to live her life freely and not be tied down to his memory.

"Sorry... your last request... I'm not strong enough to fulfill it just yet...!"
    She said those words with tears seeping from her eyes.

Vowing revenge against the people that killed her friend, Layla ceased life as a runaway and joined the Resistance, swearing to make his dream for a world where Magecraft can belong to everyone into a reality.

Personality
    A cheerful and free-spirited young woman. Strongly valuing freedom, Layla loves to travel on her own path and hates being held down by others. She has a very playful side that enjoys good-naturedly teasing others and saying outrageous things just to provoke a reaction.

Despite coming from a strict religious family, Layla is deeply infatuated by western culture, particularly cowboy and western movies. She also loves cats, owning several and going out of her way to pet one whenever she encounters it on the street. Layla is agnostic, but nevertheless prays to Allah regularly. For her, prayer is less of an act of faith than a thread connecting her to her culture and community. That's also the reason she wears a hijab, even if loosely.

An open bisexual who shamelessly flirts with any cute boy or girl that catches her eye, but generally prefers girls. She doesn't discriminate with regards to body type or personality, as in her eyes all cute girls are like beautiful flowers in Allah's creation that deserve the utmost affection and praise. This, combined with her mischievous streak, means Layla may suddenly try to grope the breasts of her female friends under the pretext of "skinship". All in good fun, of course.

A voracious seeker of knowledge, Layla believes that constantly growing and integrating new experience is what it means to be alive. Refusing to change because you believe you already hold the absolute truth is the same as death in her eyes. Thus, she detests all manner of dogmatists and fanatics.

Despite appearing to be a bit of a hedonist, Layla is a strongly moral person who cherishes her friends deeply. Once she considers someone a friend, Layla will defend them to the death with absolutely no hesitation. In her eyes, anyone who'd betray their sworn comrades is trash unworthy to even be called a human.

Incidentally, Layla developed a nasty smoking habit in her early teens, which she got over by substituting lollipops in place of cigarettes. Thus, whenever she's stressed out Layla will take out a lollipop and put it in her mouth to help her calm down. (Sometimes biting it in half when she's really stressed).

Likes: cats, sweets, Hollywood westerns, flirting with cute boys and girls, freedom
    Dislikes: hypocrites, fanatics, overly serious people, bitter food, being told what to do
    Hobbies: praying, practicing gunplay, watching movies

Spells
    Alhijab
    Veil Of Purity
    (Lvl 2)
    A defensive spell evoking the Hijab, Islamic garb of concealment. When cast, a veil of refracted light forms over Layla's body, allowing her to blend in perfectly with her surroundings. However, Layla can only maintain this spell as long as she stands roughly still. Any sudden movements will shatter it. Mainly useful for spying rather than direct combat.

Layla can also force the veil of light outward in an explosive burst reminiscent of a flash-bang grenade, blinding enemies with a Vitality stat below B-rank for three turns and searing flesh at close range. However, this usage will leave Layla incapable of reforming the veil for the next 24 hours.

Incantation: "God, protect this maiden's chastity."

Alternate incantation for the secondary effect: "God, rebuke those who would threaten the maiden's chastity!"

Rahma
    Mercy
    (Lvl 2)
    A healing spell drawing from the legend of the prophet Muhammad spitting into his cousin's eye to cure him of blindness. When cast, this spell grants Layla's saliva considerable restorative properties for the next ten turns. She can heal injuries at the level of bruises and cuts simply by coating the afflicted individual in a small portion of her saliva. More severe injuries like broken bones and severed limbs cannot be fully healed, but this spell will still act to minimize further damage to their body.

Any contact of saliva is adequate to use this spell, but because of Layla's playful personality she of course favors conveying its effects with a kiss. Furthermore, because a mercy of God is something meant to be offered up selflessly for the sake of another, Layla is unable to use the healing properties of Rahma on herself.

Incantation: "God, have mercy and cleanse the ills of this sinner."

Shamsir
    Moonlit Sword
    (Lvl 3)
    An attack spell recreating the prophet Muhammad's miracle of splitting the image of the moon in the night sky, an act meant to demonstrate the impotence of Pagan moon gods before Allah. By performing a slicing motion with her index and middle fingers, Layla launches a crescent-shaped blade of moonlight at her foes.

This blade can slice through anything, whether physical or magical in nature, unless it has a Vitality stat ranked B or higher or is reinforced by a spell of level 3 or higher. However, this spell can only be used at night when the moon is clearly visible in the night sky. Furthermore, the blade only moves forward in a straight line, making it very easy to predict and dodge by agile opponents.

Incantation: "The judgment hour is nigh. Now, may the moon be cleft asunder!"

Buraq
    Lightning Step
    (Lvl 4)
    A high-speed movement spell evoking the power of the prophet Muhammad's horse, which according to legend carried him on the journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and back in a single night. When cast, this spell boosts Layla's speed to that of lightning for a single turn, allowing her to surmount the greatest distances in her line of sight nigh-instantly. By translating her momentum into an attack Layla can strike with tremendous force that can shatter a reinforced concrete bunker.

However, moving at such high speeds places a great strain on Layla's body, incurring significant damage to her muscles and bones if she uses it more than once or twice in a row. Also, she can only use this spell to move in a straight line, unable to alter her trajectory to evade attacks after casting it.

Incantation: "On permission from archangel Jibril, I ride the heavenly steed of thunder!"

Ethereal Quality
    El-Asad (Lvl 2)
    Layla's Ethereal Quality, manifesting as a pair of black and gold pistols with the barrels carved to resemble the heads of snarling lions. These guns don't fire regular bullets but Layla's own Mana compressed into bullets, that upon leaving the barrel take the form of lion's heads made of golden fire. This means that Layla can replenish her ammo endlessly as long as she still has reserves of Mana.

By channelling more of her Mana into the guns, Layla can increase the power of her next shot akin to a "charge attack" in a video game. By default, her shots pack the same destructive force as bullets from an ordinary high-powered pistol, but a few seconds of charging will make them as powerful as a ballistic missile. Layla is also highly skilled in using her guns for close combat, much like the "gun-kata" style practiced in a certain movie.

El-Asad Albarq Almuqadas
    Holy Lion Whose Roar Resounds As a Thousand Thunders

The full release of Layla's Ethereal Quality, revealed when she combines her two guns together to form a massive and ornate hand cannon with the same color-scheme and lionine design.

In this form the cannon begins drawing enormous amounts of ambient Mana from the air, visualized by swirls of golden light entering the barrel. After a full three minutes the cannon finishes charging and can release the accumulated energy in an incredibly powerful blast.

Said blast takes the shape of a giant golden lion made of fire, with a mane that looks like crackling lightning. The lion charges across the battlefield, ramming through Layla's foes before exploding in a burst of fire and lightning that can demolish an entire city block. Layla can control the path the lion takes after being fired, but is unable to halt the subsequent detonation. However, in populated areas Layla can guide the lion high into the air before it explodes, averting civilian casualties.

This is an incredibly powerful technique, but the considerable charge time to invoke it makes it impractical in most battles unless Layla has allies to defend her while she charges up. After using it Layla's Ethereal Quality will enter a forced cooldown state and be completely unusable for the next 48 hours.

Perks
    Major Perk- Marksmanship
    Layla is an incredibly skilled sharpshooter, having trained rigorously to make the best use of her Ethereal Quality. She's a good enough shot to be able to knock a cigar from someone's lips at a range of twenty meters, shoot enemy projectiles out of the air and perform intricate ricochet shots to catch her opponents by surprise.

Minor Perk- Mixed Martial Arts
    Layla is a self-taught disciple in several martial arts, including Greek pankration, Baji Quan and Jeet Kun Do. However, her greatest proficiency lies in Krav Maga; a modern Israeli martial art that combines elements of boxing, wrestling, aikido, judo and karate, along with street-fighting experience.

While not a master by any means, Layla is skilled enough to be able to hold her own against most human opponents without relying on her Magecraft or Ethereal Quality.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Center alignment is not your friend.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Center alignment is not your friend.
    Wait, is it not showing up properly for you? I use it all the time over in the Create-A-Servant thread...

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I see it just fine, it's just bad. Don't center align body text.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I see it just fine, it's just bad. Don't center align body text.
    Well, sorry. I actually think it looks better but maybe that's just my OCD sensibilities talking. In any case, as I said before I've used it many times in the CaS thread without anyone complaining, and I'm not the only one either.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Raff, it's somewhat a turn off reading an entirely centered sheet and I don't want to be a dick more than I already am in CaS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I agree with Raff, it's somewhat a turn off reading an entirely centered sheet and I don't want to be a dick more than I already am in CaS.
    Fair enough. I never knew people felt that way. Now I'll seriously consider reverting back to my old formatting.

Blog Entries
    In case anyone cares I just decentered the text on Layla's profile. It actually looks better now than I thought it would.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I think I’ll post mine too. Not like I’ll use this design again.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Actually thought I did this before, but since Neverland closed, I may as well post this up here.

My only regret is never getting to the point of playing my hand that he was a terrible historical meme.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    It took ages, but I figured I couldn't post my Neverland sheet without finishing up the offbrand Reclamation idea that provided its foundation, heavily inspired by Sunny's Caster.

And another Reclamation thing for good measure.

Top waifu, good lore integration and honest-to-god tasteful time control, nice job.

also I see that docs are old and busted, google sites are the new hotness in the sheetmaking arms race
    Last edited by Leftovers; December 5th, 2018 at 11:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    I look at katie’s Sheets and I kinda understand why he always hates the slapdash crap I always throw together
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I look at katie’s Sheets and I kinda understand why he always hates the slapdash crap I always throw together
    ...He?