Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheet Graveyard

Passing through this thread to kill time so I might as well leave something too. Here's a massive waste of time that I ended up not submitting for the first Crownless.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    jesus christ 17 pages
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    my Reclamation sheet is only 16 pages

I'm defeated wtf

Blog Entries
    oh

I am victorious

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Passing through this thread to kill time so I might as well leave something too. Here's a massive waste of time that I ended up not submitting for the first Crownless.
    My sheets have never been longer than 5 pages, dang that is big.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    My sheets have never been longer than 5 pages, dang that is big.
    my sheets have never been larger then two pages.

hell I am not 100% certain they have ever been larger then one.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    fate reclamation sheet

I left the typos in so you could more thoroughly enjoy what mellon had to wade through
    Sheet premise is a very old fashioned magus pursuing the root by investigating and researching phantasmal creatures. He believes human's inherently malleable nature makes them unsuitable for researching the beginning of things. By examining old ancient creatures are closer and therefor more deserving of study. He disagrees with what he feels is an unfortunate modernization of magecraft and magical rituals. He intends to win the war so that he can gain enough influence to redirect the magic association towards the restoration of older methods of thatamurgy.

Expect mid forties, actually a nicer guy then I usually make my characters, but puffed up and arrogant.
    Tentative name Toshi Kemono

STR: E
    CON: C
    AGI: E
    PRA: A
    FIN: A
    PRP: A

Magic Crest (Major)
    Faction - Lords
    Requirements - N/A
    Spell 1: empower familiar (works better the older it is.)
    Spell 2: defend familiar (works better the older it is.)
    Spell 3: Heal familiar (works better the older it is.)
    Spell 4: Call familiar (works better the older it is.)
    A King in His Castle
    Faction - Lords
    Requirements - 35 AP

While common magi may content themselves with the mere hostels and hovels that they call “Workshops”, for an individual of your caliber nothing but the very greatest will suffice. The amount of resources and effort you have put in your base is incredible, and at this point be veritably called a “magical fortress”, rather than any kind of normal residence. You immediately gain an A-rank base with one non-mundane-type Base Ability of each type for free. In addition, you also gain one A+-rank Base Ability that serves as the crowning jewel of your magical keep and is capable of significantly affecting even Servants.

If one were to first come across the fortress, it would look nothing so much as a large crystal pond. In actuality, buried beneath London is a massive structure that rivals the breath and depth of the clock tower itself. The structure changes constantly and at will, controlled by a gnome elemental who is contracted with defenses and upkeep of the citadel, eliminating the need for mundane servants Toshi does not desire the presence of.

Upgrades:

Detection
    Rank B: The air within the fortress as well as the surrounding forest is controlled and monitored by a wood spite. Sprites have been creatures of legend that bedevil or bless adventures since some of the earliest tales. They are an off shoot of one of the earliest forms of spiritual worship, Animism. She is capable of quickly and efficiently identifying even the most stealthy of approach and alerting Toshi to the threat. Of course, she does so by yelling "Hey!" or "Listen!"

Rejuvenation 2:
    Gnome, rank B:
    the elemental responsible for the fortress constantly sees to its upkeep. When attacked, it is capable of reshaping or recreating any incidental damage. Practically speaking, without completely destroying the Gnome as well as the base, it would be pointless to attempt to destroy it as Gnome is capable of fully recreating it. Gnome is capable of adapting the base to see to the accommodations of new creatures summoned with Tevat Noah.

Great whiskered fish, rank C: 6PP paid here
    A large pool sheltered within the fortress holds an old, jolly looking fish with a perpetual wide mouthed grin. A staple of tales that feature a single big fish confounding hunters for their whole lives, this wily creature radiates magic through the waters, which in turn fill the air of the keep with mana filled mist. Resting in the fortress creates a temporary additional reserve of fifty mana that adds onto a servant and master's maximum. For Toshi, this isnt even enough to sustain the burden of the magical costs associated with running the keep, but it eases the strain moderately.

Hiding Rank C:
    A Will of the Wisp stalks the corridors of the fortress. This magical being has led the unwary to their doom for thousands of years. By confounding magical and mundane attempts to research the fortress, it has patiently introduced a significant about of erroneous information about the inner workings. Magical scrying attempts will return false information that the scryer will believe to be accurate. Attempts to learn about the inner workings by studying history or the writers of those lucky enough to have previously explored the halls will also return inaccurate information. If directly probed, the Wisp will assault the senses of intruders, preventing them from making sound decisions about the inner workings of the fortress.

Defenses rank A:
    Foremost of the keep defenses has to be the massive Oni that prowls the halls. This large, two horned Goliath wields a massive club represents a massive physical threat. Because even with the Tevat Noah it was deemed more effort then it was worth to tame a truly high class beast, this creature does not possess the sorceress ability or high intellect of some of his higher level brethren, but even a servant would well beware the crushing power this figure of folklore can bring to bear. Japanese Oni were one of the earliest renderings of the malignant emotions of humankind given form.

God’s Holder
    Requirements - 70
    In the very center of the fortress is a rotted plank, braced upon a very old rock, which leads into a simple arch supported by the fortress walls. At first glance seems to be just a step away from falling apart entirely. It is a well guarded secret that this arch is actually the very same that once directed the Ark of Noah. The gateway of the arc was a place that all the animals of the old world could seal themselves away for safety...and it was also a place from which said mystical creatures could return to the world when it was time. Noah's Arc and the flood is one of the most ancient legends. The same flood that the ancient hero Noah rode out in his mighty ship is very likely of the same legend that the hero Gilgamesh faced down in his epic. The practical effect of Tevat Noah is once per day, Legendary creatures can be called through the archway and contracted with. Though it is unlikely the ancient Rider was so limited, due to the constraints of legend no more then two animals can pass through the arch at once.

Familiar Mastery
    Requirements - 25

You are skilled in crafting traditional magi familiars, both the more disposable type meant for general scouting (such as stone owls), as well as the more elaborate familiars possessed by their own personality. Making simple familiars for scouting and other miscellaneous tasks can be achieved by simply paying a set prana cost of 20 units per familiar created. You are also capable of seeing through the eyes of these familiars via the use of a specific spell, although in such a case, your normal eyesight is sealed for the duration.

In addition, you possess a traditional magicians’ familiar that has his or her unique personality and behavior. This familiar can act independently from your actions and has an E-rank magical ability that it can use to aid you.

Toshi is accompanied at almost all times by a large, feral looking wolf with a series of apparently tribal tattoos around its eyes. The beast is generally unsuited for combat, though is large enough to be mounted. More importantly, Toshi and the wolf seem to share a strange kinship...its almost as if this beast were summoned for a particular purpose....

Base Super.
    Call of the Wild.
    The Kenomo family has spent generations seeking the root through the delving into the deepest mysteries of legendary creatures, however there is a key weakness in their philosophy. At heart, a Kenomo believes that mankind is inherently to changing to be able to seek one's true beginning, and thus works to find the beginnings of magic in magical life. ...But even were they to acquire such knowledge, it begs the question how they would actually reach the source. To answer this question, they created the recall. By drawing on the power of the magical creatures in the base and forcing it through the family head, they attempt to punch a hole through to the source of magic. It goes without saying that thus far these attempts have not yielded a pathway to the root.

...But by constantly refining the process, they have created what might be considered a useful byproduct of the attempt. At need, Toshi can invoke this spell within his base to temporarily give life to one of the oldest creatures in myth. Long before Noah sailed the worldwide plague, millenia before a certain hero king outraced the sun, tens of thousands of years ago shamans of native American tribes told tales of a legendary creature that still if famous today. From the berserkers of scandinavia, to the dark spirits that frightened a little town called Salem, To legends of horned sailors clad in a certain skin, To a nightmarish series of agonizing books wherein readers suffered through a painful tale of bloodsuckers facing off against the creatures to win the heart of an altogether forgettable heroine, this joining of legendary creature and shaman is perhaps the oldest myth to have ever been told

The Wolfman. The werewolf, the Loup-Garou By any name, the bonding of an animal spirit to a man''s soul to create a nightmare beast. When invoked, Toshi and his companion will meld together, creating the legendary hunter. Its power is variable, but will be enhanced by the number of creatures who lend power to the Call. If the Beast(s) summoned by Toshi's Servant lend power as well, the effect will drastically increase. (I am going to let you balance this so I wont give exact stats here)

The Call ritual can either be used in two ways. It can be invoked as a defensive measure within the base to defend against an assault, or Toshi can prepare a ritual. This will consume his entire day and mammoth amounts of magical energy, but this will allow him to hunt outdoors.

Notably, the Call uses the thread of the legend of the wolfman that has held strong for so many tens of thousands of years as a pathway back to that first myth. As a result, the Wolfman has several very significant weaknesses. If outdoors, he cannot leave unless it is nightime. Servants or spellwork associated with the sun will have improved effects. This is also true of religious implements or silver, however these are not as effective as one might hope because the werewolf weakness to these implements is actually a fairly recent addition. If one wishes to maximize their offensive however, the werewolf has one absolutely crippling weakness that has followed the hunt of the wolf for as long as it has tracked prey throughout history, even appearing on the wall paintings that are the earliest representations of the fearsome creature ,Wolfsbane. Preventing knowledge of the ritual and thus giving opponents the chance to prepare wolfsbane s perhaps the primary responsibility of the Wisp.

Main Catalyst: D A sub par catalyst. 4PP
    Secondary Catalyst: A 10 PP

The summoned servant gains three LP.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    well i didnt make it

oh well, heres my sheet

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cell

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    well i didnt make it

oh well, heres my sheet

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cell
    6.5/10

Needs more androids.

...I have to say I admire what you tried to pull off, Tobias. But now I totally get the aneurysm.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    I thought it would be fun to have a master who seemed like a chess king. surrounded by super monsters but he himself really weak but then HOLY SHIT WEREWOLF GET IT OFF GETITOFF ITSEATINGMYFAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

...also please note the method the fairy gives warning. Thats critically important for you to understand how juvenile I am.

Blog Entries
    Your fatal flaw is not taking Z-targeting.

Tsk.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Clocking in at 19 pages
    But I'm not posting my sheet here. Eleanor Larkholm is a great character and will be repurposed when another Nasuverse RP begins.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    So I never actually submitted these sheets to Reclamation, but I'd wager they still belong here. Have a look-see if you'd like.

Reclamation Rider

Reclamation Assassin

oh YEAH i know what to post

People that are in Five's dice reboot of Ame don't open this maybe I guess

Ame no Woto
    Spoiler:

Name: Galatea

Character Description: The intellectually challenged brawn of the Eye-Ees. A girl that showed up in the middle of the night at the barracks, with an order of assignment tucked in her breast pocket. Slow on the uptake, yet concealing an almost feral violence that bubbles under her vacant complexion, ready to be unleashed at the first sign of danger. Her slight frame belies her unbelievable physical strength and endurance, and she more or less acts as a human wrecking ball, performing the heavy-lifting and clearing the treacherous and often blocked paths the squad frequently traverses. Thankfully easily recognises the concepts of authority and orders, but grasping higher meanings sometimes seems to require copious processing, as well as a fair amount of patience from the converser. She does not lack emotions, but simply takes a long, long time to sort them out. Really, who knows what's going on in that girl's head?

Well, one thing that we definitely know is that she just can't wrap her head around the concept of firearms, not to mention any more advanced weaponry. As a result, she more often than not abandons her rifle and uses her sword in battle, or, if pressed to use the former, prefers to bludgeon enemies with its butt, or utilise it like a spear, with its deadly bayonet affixed. You'd think putting herself in the line of fire so willingly would end up badly for her, but she seems to either be very good at dodging, or very lucky.

Since she doesn't use the rifle's ammo , her teammates always count on her to lend them a magazine in their time of need. Not that she needs it anyway, as things she hits tend to mysteriously explode. Well, that would have been surprising if it was anyone but her.

...it's strange, but there are no readily available records on Galatea, or anyone resembling her, concerning the time prior to her being assigned to the 33rd. And the names signed on that order of assignment she was carrying that night make one wonder how coincidental that absence of records really is...

Attributes:
    STR: 8
    PER: 5
    END: 9
    CHA: 1 (Private debuff)
    INT: 3
    AGI: 7 (Rail Thin bonus)
    LCK: 8 (Private bonus)

Secondary Stats:
    Health: 26
    Skill Points: 11
    Carry Weight: 200 pounds (Rail Thin debuff)
    Fatigue: 23
    Will: 19 (Private debuff)
    Melee Damage: 12

Skills:
    Unarmed - 4
    Melee Weapons – 7
    Medical – 1 (Private bonus)

Traits:
    Rail Thin
    Bloody Mess

Equipment:
    Basic Backpack (4 slots) - 1 used
    Ammunition (5 slots) - 5 used
    Accessories (2 slots) - 0 used

Inventory:
    Lee Enfield Mk. III – 9lbs
    5 Magazines, 10 round .303 -- 5lbs
    Model 1917 Sword Bayonet – 3lbs
    1796 Heavy Cavalry Sabre -- 8lbs
    Adventuring Gear -- 25lbs

Total Weight: 50lbs

A MISSIVE - CLASSIFIED
    ”The specimen has outlived its usefulness. Another outburst like that and a lot more than secrecy will be going out of the window. I don't care what the generals, the governors, or even the bloody King thinks. There are some things not worth the danger, no matter what the nutjobs over at the Artifacts Department think. I suggest you ship that thing back where you found it, and hope to God that it doesn't find its way back to you like a persistent boomerang of death.”

Profile Notes:

[REDACTED FOR ABLEISM]

Spoiler:
    I told you second person was for character reasons! Though I never got to decide if that would have been the dissociation of an automaton or p l o t as well. Rest in peace regardless, jhs-chan.

And here's another just because KT likes reading sheets

Deprived
    In the face of the inexplicable, men have always sought answers in that which lies beyond their perception of the world. It has been so since the rumble of striking thunder, the roar of the churning sea and the magnificence of the burning sun, forces so immense as to render man keenly aware of his own frailty, first fell under the governance of the Gods; the unrestrainable, sheer phenomena demystified, the effect now linked to a cause.

It is no wonder then, that when the dead first rose from their graves, and the lands collapsed into chaos, and the accursed Darksign seemed to hold dominion over all, that man would in turn seek a cause for the plague, a conduit to affect the inviolable. While the clergy turned to the Gods for council, the rabble kept its eyes and ears open, scouring for a sign, a rumour, a whisper of the bizarre that could set them on their perceived path of retribution.

In short, witch hunts. ‘They who meddle with the ineffable to wreak calamity upon the world’; and with that vague specification, they scoured the land in search of the unfamiliar. And one day, that led them to a remote monastery on the edge of Alern’s borders, nestled upon a hill.

In that monastery, which served a small, sleepy parish, was a beautiful young nun. Fair of skin and with hair of deepest black, she moved about the monastery grounds silent as a ghost; quite an accomplishment, considering her eyes cannot see the light of day. That doll-like girl performed her religious duties satisfactorily, yet never displayed any fervour or particular devotion to her faith. On the contrary, her tongue was, in contrast with her appearance, sharp as a knife, cold in tone and always quick to dismiss. But that would have been nary but signs of an ill-tempered youth, had it not been for her peculiar habits.

Supposedly, after the afternoon rituals ended, she would retire to the monastery’s garden without fail. There, in solitude and isolation, she would ring a small bell and summon the spirits of the dead, with which she would then hold palaver, her voice animated in a way never seen in her interactions with the living.

So reported a groom occasionally employed at the convent’s stables. The fact that he had made romantic advances at the young nun, and was apparently summarily rejected, was deemed to have no bearing on his testimony’s veracity. After all, to the mob and the abbess alike, the fate of one girl was insignificant when weighed against their own peace of mind.

Even though Alern avoided the fate of other collapsing kingdoms, the threat of the Darksign afforded no room for cross-investigation or second thoughts. For every possible affiliate of the Curse, from the Undead themselves to those accused of harbouring the blight, only one fate awaited. The ships overflowed with innocent and guilty alike, all damned in the name of Alern’s continued existence.

In one such vessel, Silke Rieslin gazes out to the tumbling waves, as if her eyes can see the foam rise and fall; and even see beyond that, to the lands of exile that lie afar. The marine wind picks up again, causing the trinket clutched in her hands to imperceptibly chime. The delicate sound almost seems to carry a tone of farewell.

Well, the Darksign does indeed originate far deeper than a mere curse or hex. But still, in a land rife with uncertainty, with a populace firmly within the grips of paranoid terror, when even one’s loved ones seemed not to be above suspicion…

…A true witch is not a bad guess at all.

"Presumptions are a dangerous habit, mister."

Silke Rieslin - Silent Sinner in Blue

Strength: 5

Dexterity: 5

Endurance: 6

Vitality: 5

Adaptability: 7

Intelligence: 12

Faith: 8

Attunement: 7

ADDENDUM: Design Notes: 1) Yeah, I kinda cheated with the trinket being not quite useless. Yeah, I do expect it to get taken if I make the cut.

2) Can't think of too much. The basis was that Bern is cute and has a scythe, searching for FCs gave me the hex idea, and I threw in Touhou because I felt like it.

3) Silke is a derivative of Cecilia, itself derived from Latin Caecilia, base meaning being blind. I like puns.

4) Dunno why I made her blind though. Probably the empty eyes that she gets drawn with, and also the idea of a blind nun giving people a tongue-lashing.

5) blargh sleep I noticed that the spinning ball things that feature in quite a few hexes are actually skulls. That's where the 'talking to the dead' thing came from. The original idea implicated the Weeping Forest and actual necromancy, but that sounded too unwieldy (and dumb) so it was scrapped.

And that's that.
    Last edited by Leftovers; December 29th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wait, five is rebooting ame?

He'd said he would turn it into a dice campaign, remember?

Blog Entries
    Thought he was gonna turn it into a novella. I remember thinking it was going to involve Tex dying anti-climatically of liver failure.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    He flirted with using roll20 for a while. Did it actually happen?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's happening, even!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless