Page 1 of 17 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheet Graveyard

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sheet Graveyard

Post sheets from dead RPs for archiving purposes!

This post serves as index because the word count limit makes one post per person not feasible. Will probably sort them by RP. Can help newbies get an idea what sheets look like and old people wax nostalgically and archive. No more hard drive deaths killing your sheets. Unless the server does.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

What about unaccepted sheets and stuff?

Blog Entries
    GMs having sheet collections of their dead RPs also pls speak up, if the playeers in question wants their sheet again you could give it to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by llednaroth View Post
    What about unaccepted sheets and stuff?
    Yeah sure.

Blog Entries
    http://pastebin.com/7VyZ1ZLG

swear to fucking god tang

Blog Entries
    inb4 old notes sheets
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Vanishing Point above the Horizon

Name:
    Țepeș

Age/Height: Late 30's (37), 5 foot 8 inches.

Alignment: ​Chaotic Neutral

Race: Immortal Archdemon

-7 CP out of 35; 28 left (Beginning Purchase)
    -26 CP out of 28; 2 left (Stats, Abilities, Perks)
    -2 CP out of 2; 0 left (Equipment)

Stats:

Strength (STR): 2 (D)
    Endurance (END): 8 (SSS)
    Agility (AGI): 4 (B)
    Dexterity (DEX): 5 (A)
    Capacity (CAP): 2 (D)

Racial Ability: Blessings of Immortality: 6 (S)

Faction: Technomagi

Abilities:

Scarlet Spear (Rank C-B):
    Țepeș uses 200 ATELL to form a single spear of energy, colored a bright crimson. At the normal price, this spear (more of a pointed beam of energy) is ranked C, but Țepeș can pay double the normal cost to bump it up to a B-Rank Ability. He can summon and fire multiple spears at once, but no more than 18 (C) or 9 (B) per turn unless he uses Overload.

Overload (E): Țepeș can run additional ATELL through his necklace, which allows him to use his Scarlet Spear Ability to its fullest potential. When using Overload, the cost of the Scarlet Spear Ability is halved, and the number of spears Țepeș can summon and fire is doubled. Țepeș can fire up to 36 C ranked spears per turn for 100 ATELL each, although he can still only fire 9 B ranked spears, but for a reduced cost (300). Continuous use of Overload will result in the necklace being destroyed, so Țepeș can only use overload for a limited amount of time (4 turns max) before he has to stop. Each turn results in 500 ATELL being used for Overload.

Equipment:

Necklace of the Impaler (C):
    This necklace is a focus that allows Țepeș to use the Scarlet Spear Ability with ease, and allows him to use Overload. It takes the form of a corded necklace, with a single red gemstone hanging upon it. Without this necklace, Scarlet Spear starts at a base cost of 300 (C) and 600 (B). Since this necklace is what allows Țepeș to use Overload, without it Țepeș can only fire a normal amount of spears.

History: Most of Țepeș's past is shrouded in mystery; he was born in Sviet Rus, but refused to go to the Academy; instead he became a Technomagi, and a rather decent one at that. He has spent the last 20 or so years of his life living in the Tohaku region, after leaving Sviet Rus for reasons known only to him (which certainly did not involve murder), before currently wandering around with no fixed location in mind. Țepeș is, contrary to his appearance and lifestyle, a rather cheerful fellow at first glance. It's only when people spend more time with him that his true self is revealed; an amoral demon who enjoys killing or saving others depending entirely on his whims. Țepeș actually hates humans, and finds them ridiculously frail. He prefers the company of other races, except those of mixed blood, who he considers beneath his notice. He only truly enjoys (as much as he can really enjoy things) the company of other immortal beings, such as automatons or other Immortal Archdemons, and takes no notice of ghosts, as he finds them annoying. Țepeș loves to use his spears in various ways, as his only true good points in physical combat are his speed, endurance, and immortality; he isn't very strong physically. Țepeș enjoys strawberry ice cream, long walks on the beach, and tormenting everyone he meets and furthering his magical and scientific research. His goals include becoming able to use the Scarlet Spears without his necklace, visit England, return to Sviet Rus, and cause the decline of the Tsirhc religion for kicks.

[12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    FC: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1119528?tags=momohime
    Name: Kiku Fujou
    Background: Kiku was born to a branch family of the Fujou clan who had abandoned the demon-hunting ways of their ancestors to practice as itako, blind, spirit-conjuring shamans. Only loose ties to the Asakami and their supernatural abilities acted as reminder to their past.

Showing great potential in the realm of spirit conjuring from early age she was hailed as a promising successor to her family. Until she was 11 years old she was trained by her older sister, the current head of the family. However, only a few months before Kiku's initiation rite her older sister was killed by a Half-Blood that had tracked down the ex-demon hunter family.

Maybe it was because of this traumatic experience, maybe it was because of an innate trait but during Kiku's first summoning of an ancestor spirit, her great-great-grandmother, Kiku was unable to let her speak through her. Instead she summoned the wraith in a formless state, being able to converse with it but unable to banish it.

Disappointing her family with this clear lack of talent she attempted the initiation again a year later, under the guidance of her grandmother, this time summoning a great warrior from the past of the Fujou clan to impress. Again it did not work.

Utterly desperate she tried again next month, summoning her own sister. Never was she able to speak for the dead, and she was deemed useless to her family and a disgrace to the clan of the Fujou as a whole. However the current head of the branch still knew how to put the failure to at least some use. She was made an attendant to the slightly older Fujino Asakami in an effort to preserve the standing of the branch while simultaneously gaining favor with the Asakami.

Because of her clumsiness, blindness and general conflicts of character between other attendants of the Asakami lady and her she was discharged recently. For a short term she worked as a Freelancer for the mage's association, managing to track down only a single target before she was contacted by a mysterious stranger...

Personality:
    I meant to do that!”

Kiku is proud of her lineage and confident in her abilities to a point where she often overestimates herself. She is clumsy, often in critical moments but downplays any mistakes she makes to preserve her confident attitude. Due to this she is easily embarrassed. However she is still very outgoing and has an optimistic attitude to life and even death, mostly due to being surrounded by the spirits of the dead all the time. Since she walked with death all her life, rarely do things manage to faze her however she shows great compassion when it comes to innocents being involved. Also, despite being an outcast of her own family it is unwise to insult the Fujou in her presence as she still draws great pride from her ancestors.
    Furthermore after encountering the wondrously low drinking ages of Europe in her short time as a freelancer she learned about a magical drink called “vodka”, starting the friendship of a lifetime.

Supernatural abilities:
    Spirit guidance:
    Kiku is permanently surrounded by 3 spirits, taking the form of Hito-Dama, blue fireballs with long trails behind them. These are invisible to people lacking spiritual awareness or Pure Eyes of some kind, however their presence can be felt as an eerie chill. She is able to converse with them over an indefinite range and can send them out to scout for her. Further she is able to see through their “eyes”. As long as she still has 2 Hito-Dama by her side she is able to see in 360 degrees.
    The spirits are:
    -Fujou Masami: Her great-great-grandmother, a skilled spirit healer. A calm and forgiving woman, her mother being the last active demon hunter of this particular branch of the Fujou. Often reassuring Kiku in times of insecurity. Her knowledge of treating wounds was handy on more than one occasion. She was poisoned by her own sister due to jealousy of her skills.

-Fujou no Nori: An ancestor of the Fujou clan before its establishment as demon hunter clan. Nori pretended to be a man for her entire life and lived as a samurai during the Heian period. Incredibly strict and disapproving of the lax attitude of her descendant, she loves to vocalize any perceived imperfection of Kiku. Further she likes to put Kiku through strict training as she “lacks discipline and strength”, which kept her alive through her freelancer mission. She died in the hunt against Tamamo-no-Mae, an act that according to legend inspired her descendants to agree to hunt demon hybrids. Due to mutual disapproval and Nori's impressive combat skill she is usually the first choice for shadow possession (see below).

-Fujou Amaya: Her sister, an easygoing and airheaded girl that shares her sister's proneness to mistakes. However she is more mature and calm than Kiku. She was a skilled medium in her life and her knowledge allowed Kiku to improve her own guidance techniques, eventually leading the both of them to develop shadow possession.

Also she is able to converse with the spirits of the recently deceased, as long as they died restless. Due to not wanting to trap further spirits she does not conjure spirits of the deceased anymore, thus she is only able to converse with lingering souls, not with those that moved on.

There is one offensive use of her guidance ability. Guiding one of the souls into a new “body” she targets the shadow of an opponent. The soul will recognize the shape of the body through the shadow, forming the shadow into a featureless, pitch-black duplicate of the target. The duplicate has the exact same physical statistics as the target, being a body constructed from imitating the form of the target.

This duplicate is permanently fixed to the feet of the target, just like a shadow, and thus is perfect to grapple or otherwise physically disable the target, allowing Kiku to move in and finish the target.

A single duplicate can be held up for three full minutes. Two duplicates at the same time can be held up for a full minute. Three duplicates can be held up for thirty seconds, additionally Kiku is blinded as she has no Hito-Dama to guide her (though she is able to see the three targets through the possessed shadows). The duplicates are unable to be destroyed by physical attacks but are highly susceptible to anti-spiritual attacks like exorcisms or even the basic Black Key of the Church.

In an emergency case she is also able to “guide” her own soul to possess the shadow of a target. This leaves her own body completely vulnerable thus it is not recommended, in addition to her soul being able to be easily destroyed with a Black Key or exorcism. Four duplicates can be held for fifteen seconds.

Random Equipment:
    -Flashlight: A small LED flashlight, used mostly to create shadows in emergency situations as shadow possession is impossible
    -Matches: A box of matches for the same purpose.
    -Flask: A small metal flask, usually filled with 0,2 L of Vodka
    -Mushiba: A conceptual weapon gifted to her in recognition of her services for the Asakami. A tanto that causes quick rotting of stab or slash wounds inflicted with it. On its own with her combat abilities and minimal range it is not very useful, however combined with shadow possession it can become quite devastating.

Sheet for Ely's DAA RP which ripped off a Magic card. Rejected ;_;

Blog Entries
    The World's End (bad sheet is bad >.>)

Yínbì X
    īngchén

FC

Strength: 30
    Power: 10
    Endurance: 50 +10 (Humble Origins)=60
    Chi: 10
    Toughness: 20
    Spirit: 0
    Dexterity: 25 +10 (Sharp Eye)=35
    Agility: 35 +10 (Lightened Body) +10 (Air Villages)=55

HP: 600
    Level 1
    Perks:
    Humble Origins: Nothing special about your background, you are just an ordinary person, used to things those upper class people wouldn’t know. Knowledge of wilderness and stuff, edible plants, how to cook, and that sort of thing. Increase Endurance by 10.

Lightened Body: Your body is super light, makes you go fast, increase agility by 10

Sharp Eye: Good reflexes, increase Dex by 10.

Equipment:
    -1 short-spear (Shaft:35 inches, Spearhead: 6 inches, Total Length: 41 inches)
    -1 long spear (Shaft: 72 inches/6 feet, Spearhead: 9 inches, Total Length: 81 inches)
    -1 hunting bow
    -24 arrows
    -1 small tent
    -1 pack + 5 small pouches

Techniques:
    Long Jump (8 Chi): This technique gathers the air around Yínbì and propels him forward, granting him additional speed in order to get to his destination faster (+10 Agility). Since Yínbì isn't a very strong bender, this technique tires him out, leaving him almost unable to bend until his Chi replenishes.

Spear Thrust (8 Chi):
    Yínbì gathers the air around his long spear, and uses it to speed up his thrust, making it harder for his enemy to dodge his spear (+10 Dexterity). This technique can only be used with Yínbì's long spear, or another spear of similar length. Since Yínbì isn't a very strong bender, this technique tires him out, leaving him almost unable to bend until his Chi replenishes.

Faction + A bit of Background:

Yínbì is an Airbender who usually travels by himself or in small groups. He hails from a relatively small village in the Baicao plains, where he learned how to Airbend. Although Yínbì likes his village and the people he grew up with, he eventually grew dissatisfied with life in the small village, and left to try to travel a little bit before coming back home. He was 16 at the time, and spent the next five years wandering around the land, during which he acquired his short-spear. Yínbì spent some time with the earth tribes of the Deshang canyon and in the fire cities of the Hongsha desert, and spent the last two years of his travels in a water port town, assisting a local fisherman. He was going to visit the Zhongxin castle before heading back to his hometown, but the Human-God war began shortly before he was going to visit, and Yínbì joined the military in order to defend his land, gaining his long spear there. He has not participated in any major battles, but has participated in many skirmishes and small-scale attacks in order to reclaim the borders of human territory. Now, almost 7 years later, Yínbì is 28, and proficient with both of his spears, which he uses instead of the traditional Airbending staff. While Yínbì feels that it is his duty to serve in the military in order to protect his village, he is beginning to grow tired of fighting against the gods, and wishes to go back to his village after the war is over, which he has not seen in almost 12 years.

"It's over. The pain will be gone soon. You don't have to struggle anymore."

Name:
    Saionji Nao
    Short Backstory: Abused verbally and eventually physically by her parents, Nao grew up to be an outcast. Always seeing the bad traits in the people that surrounded her regardless of how much she tried to separate herself from society, she concluded that the world where she lived was ugly. Infested with parasites, leeches and scum, the girl learned there existed no such thing as 'hope' and that if you wanted something, you had to get your hands dirty to get it, and usually step on top of others along the way.

It was a rotten world, but she was no 'hero of justice'. She saw no point in fighting the sinners that lived in it or bring righteousness and happiness to the lives of others. Nao didn't feel like going against the system. She had just come to terms with reality and decided to play by its rules. She could be just as ugly.

Saionji Nao gained some popularity early this year for a murder case in which her family was involved. Her drunk father had shot her mother and attempted to rape her daughter, but the girl had proved to be quick in reflexes, and tired of the same thing repeating over and over -Being sexually abused-, she killed him with a baseball bat in an emotional outburst. She walked out free of charges since her lawyer managed to convince the jury that all her actions had been in self defense.

Stats

Strength:
    B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Will Power: E
    Sanity: ???

Perks

Social Alienation

Mental pollution that distances oneself from others and their perceptions. While it is possible for Nao to maintain a normal conversation with boys and girls her age, she is incapable of understanding some of their actions, motivations and dreams. Nao 'lives in a world of her own', and thus, she doesn't share the same mentality as a normal person. Because of this, her sanity attribute possesses a lower starting score, and its value cannot increase past a certain point. On the other hand, this reduces the number of events that could possibly decrease her sanity and lessen the loss of those which affect her to some extent. However, sometimes, if the target of the psychological attack is something she does really treasure, this skill increases the chances of Nao snapping, increasing stats slightly for a brief period of time at the cost of Sanity.

Window of Opportunity

The ability to notice important details and react faster than others to accomplish one's objectives. This is a skill that only works when Nao and a third party face a challenge in which only one of them can win. If the challenge is speed related, then her Agility score will be counted as one rank higher and she will receive a considerable bonus that almost guarantees her success unless faced with a higher Agility rank. Whether it's grabbing an item before someone else does, winning a race or assembling a weapon, it's both a mental and dexterity talent that allows Nao to come on top. Becomes less effective the more she is hurt.

-------

For Corpse Party: Dead Fortune
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Because this is a must.

The infamous Maxim by Zag. (watered down version for Ouro - Twisted Prayers, not the 1st one)
    Spoiler:

Name: Maxim Aeternum
    Kyouki Masato (Real name)
    Faceclaim: http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/1369/41668106b423acd696a2e4bd2b188a44.png?1580013
    Faction: Freelancer
    Starting Nation: Japan

History:

Masato, or Maxim as he prefers to be now called never knew his real mother and father, he was an orphan in fact, and thus as one can imagine most of his childhood had him spending his time in an orphanage. He was ostracized by the other orphans while there however, more out of fear than general dislike though due to his erratic and perhaps partially sadistic personality. Yes, even at that young age he had that kind of personality, though one could possibly say that this personality of his became much more...stable would be the word perhaps or maybe it simply became worse after he had been adopted.

The details regarding his adoption were that one day a man of unknown origin came to the orphanage looking for a child, however he seemed disappointed with all the children that came forth, as though they were lacking the thing that the man was looking for. This changed however once he saw Maxim, for in him he saw potential and in a near instant adopted the child. Once he and his new 'father' had returned home, his 'father' revealed to him why he had been adopted, somehow, some way, it seemed that he had some type of potential in the use of rare magecraft known as Spacetime Manipulation.

Thus that is how Maxim came to learn about manipulating the very fabric of reality himself, spending his years under the tutelage of his 'father', even developing a taste for reading grimoires whilst remaining immune to their maddening effects on the mind and developing a longing to obtain perhaps the rarest of them, known as the Necronomicon. Though this lifestyle was peaceful and fulfilling, it began to bore him and when he presented the notion of leaving the home like any good child should eventually, he was denied. Not sitting well with this, instead of simply running away from home or something along those lines, he chose to eliminate the one whom had cared for him all those years.

Though the battle was difficult to comprehend by a normal person, even they would agree that it was quite a show, although in the end Maxim was soundly defeated, or so his 'father' thought. Making use of his Back to Zero to spell, one which even his 'father' was unaware of, he was able to catch him by surprise and eradicate him with the use of another attack which his 'father' not thought possible, one which attacked through the very dimensions a normal person was unable to comprehend. Though this was his end, he seemed strangely pleased with the outcome going out with a smile on his face.

After this turn of events however, Maxim had to weigh his options as to what to do next, coming down of a choice between Scribes, the Resistance which battling against them or the Freelancers. Noting that the former two were a fairly restrictive lifestyle, he took up a position of a Freelancer, however was summarily run out of that position due to his style of doing things and thus reconsidered his options opting to join the Resistance, whom were at least more liberal than the Scribes. He is now known as the worst person to be partnered up with within the Resistance as even though he does complete the jobs, whomever he is partnered with usually ends up as one of the fatalities , thus he has only been assigned solo missions unless special circumstances dictate otherwise.
    Though Maxim is a member of the Resistance, this isn't because he has any love of it, in fact, just as he did with his 'father, once he has taken whatever he wants from the Resistance, whatever that may be, he will more than likely depart, possibly leaving a wave of corpses in his wake.

Statistics (Taking into account buffs from skills):
    STR: 1
    CON: 15
    AGI: 17
    EVA: 14
    MAG: 25/30 (Grimoire on hand)
    RES: 5
    LUCK: 22/27 (Grimoire on hand)

Magecraft: Spacetime manipulation, a form of magecraft which alters the very fabrics of reality and skews the rules of the world in order to bring about effects that the user wishes, forcibly ignoring attempts by the world to fix the distortions it creates. (Both branches have been used for this magecraft)
    Spells:
    Back to Zero
    Description: Using spacetime manipulation the user is capable of reversing the state of the battlefield back to the beginning of the battle, though memories are not erased, those affected by the spell return to the same condition that they were in at the beginning of the battle, even those who had died would be brought back to life. This spell encompasses most to all of the battle field usually.
    Effect: Returns everything to pre-battle conditions, user gains a +10 to two stats of his choosing for the first two turns following this spell's activation, in addition it is unable to be stopped by any means. Limited to one use per battle.

Enigmatic Cloak
    Description: User creates a warp around themselves or something else which is only marginally connected to the space around it. By making adjustments to the warp, the user is capable of turning invisible, intangible, being completely silent, and various other possibilities which still need to be discovered (This opens up for spell development). Payment for this ability would likely be a toggle on and off type.
    Effect: On target invisibility or intangibility or being silent, or a combination of the above. Target is unable to interfere with the world outside of the "warp cloak", interfere meaning interact such as grabbing someone, but is still capable of communication, toggled ability.

Redirect
    Description: By warping space at a point the user is capable of redirecting ranged attacks, be it large or small to another point, usually that of back at the attacker. This spell can also be used as a form of transportation by warping the space around the user he is capable of teleporting from one point to another.
    Effect: Ability to warp things from one point to another resulting in a variety of uses including the ability to redirect ranged attacks as well as 'teleport' himself or others from one point to another.

Time Field
    Description: By warping space in an area, specifically around the user, the user is capable of greatly speeding up their reaction time as well as increase the rate that they heal.
    Effect: +6 EVD, AGI +6, regen of 5 HP per turn and 1.5x mana regen increase for the user. Lasts 5 turns, 3 turn cooldown after that.

Dimension Cutter
    Description: A slash through space in order to slice through the third dimension. Anything occupying said space will suffer the slash and since it splits the third dimension itself, there is no defense against it. Furthermore these blades appear instantaneously so evading is very difficult if not impossible.
    Effect: Unavoidable, All defensive skills/equipment/spells are ignored, however damage is reduced by the RES stat after damage calculation (Below).
    Proposed Damage formula: MAG x d6 x 0.5

Reality Crush
    Description: The user uses their magecraft to distort a point in space, causing it to collapse thus tearing and shredding all matter within. Similar to Dimension Cutter in that there is no true defense against it, it is also dangerously effective against PEFs as it targets the very existence of the space it is targeted at, however note that the actual magecraft is the distortion created, the collapse itself is but a side effect.
    Effect: Ignores all forms of defense and RES, attack is slower than dimension cutter however causes far more damage if it hits. Looking at the collapse in reality or being caught in the distortion causes target to suffer insanity/fear debuff as they cannot fully comprehend what is occuring at said space. I'll assume that the distortion is fixed by the world after a couple of turns or something?
    For an increased cost, it is capable of occupying a larger area, making it more difficult to dodge, however a drawback is the large amount of collateral damage that it inflicts on the area.
    Proposed Damage calculation: (MAG+Luck) x d6 (Dunno how to calculate the chance to hit though).

Duplication
    Description: The user via the use of space-time magic creates various duplicates of himself, which imitate the actions that the user takes, including speech as well as magecraft.
    Effect: Roll D6 to determine amount of clones summoned, clones have a certain % (10 perhaps or 20?) of health based on the user's current health, however they are not limited to MP as they merely imitate whatever the user does and thus cannot choose what spells to use independently.

Blog Entries
    While I'm sure Zag doesn't mind pls don't post people's sheets without asking them first if ur the GM.

Some things are better kept hidden.

Blog Entries
    let's do something weird!

Name: Unknown. Rather, more like she doesn't have a name at all.
    Age: Late teens, from 15-19. She doesn't quite know herself.
    Appearance: Bright and cheery, her.
    Personality: An unusual sort of person who lacks defining qualities. Tends to be easily influenced by people and is always checking her phone and notebook for the things she wrote in them. Seems to be almost whimsical, ignoring things from the previous day as if nothing happened. She's the type to follow explicit goals and what not, and seems rather easy to read. Rather eccentric and is not very good at dealing with people, but tries anyway. This is due to the nature of her origin, "Tabula rasa".

Background: Was a little girl diagnosed with memory problems after her origin awakened around her tenth year of living. At the same time, her powerful potential as an Esper awakened, and she was shipped off to Asagami Fujino as her caretaker despite arguably needing more of that herself. Nevertheless she proved herself to be dependable, and simply accepted the offer to give herself a new sense of "purpose". Not like this matters much. After all, she lacks the ability to define herself.

Supernatural abilities:

Origin: "Tabula Rasa"
    Not exactly in the philosophical case of all people are born lacking knowledge, but rather close. In short, her identity is basically a "blank slate", with no identifiable properties whatsoever. Every day she wakes up without a personality, although she has established a routine and can remember roughly a week's worth of memories. Every experience is new, and fresh, only to be wiped away the next day. As such, she is very inconsistent and prone to influence.

ESP: Identity Theft
    By stealing the core concept of an object or person, she can attempt to define herself. For example, if she encountered someone with a sword, she could steal the sword's concept of "being a sword", preventing it from harming or cutting her as a sword is supposed to do. At the same time, she can assimilate it into her own identity, thus becoming a "sword" with increased durability and the ability to cut objects. This works on all objects (including spells, mind you) and living beings, although living beings resist having their identity taken away. In addition, mystery also makes it harder as well. However, a simple concept like "leg" can be stolen, and she can work her way up by stealing so many concepts from her target she can eventually steal their identity because it lacks anchors, or what defines it. Gaia does eventually fix the missing identities, but by then it is usually too late. Also, due to the nature of her Origin, the concepts she steals are wiped away as well the next day.

fug it was for ely's vampire rp thing i swear

Blog Entries
    If any of the EXTRA 1 GMs has my original sheets I would be really grateful, those were my first ;_;

"It's a pity. This is as far as you go."

Personal Info

Name:
    Onohara Arisa
    Title: 'Black Dive Bomber'
    Faction: Royal

Combat Info

Stats

Strength: 10
    Endurance: 6
    Alertness: 10
    Speed: 10
    ESP: 12

Weapon

Arisa specializes in the use of long-ranged weaponry, and has chosen steel balls to be her signature weapon. Purely meant to be thrown -up to three of them can be held on one's palm at the same time-, their effectiveness depends on the distance to the actual target. They've got literally no force at close range, and they distance they cover is dependant on the strength of the user. Seemingly less efficient than other weapons of this range, Arisa has discovered a way in which she may put them to good use, dealing frightening amounts of damage in conjunction with her ESP, and finishing battles in an instant.

Specialities

Dormant Origin - 'Firm Wall'
    (E)
    An unconscious impulse that drives Arisa to stop progress every time she has a chance to. This does not only translate to the literal meaning of those words, but extends to all possible applications. Be it impeding someone's advance, personal growth, delaying an archievement, crushing dreams, everything is fair game, and this girl gains slight bonuses to every action related to this concept. The defining trait of a 'bitch'?

ESP - 'Goliat' (B)
    A variant of density manipulation that can only be applied to 'things which belong to Onohara Arisa'. Ignoring all defensive aspects this ability could bring, the girl gives this ability an entirely offensive focus by merging it with her weapon of choice to give birth the ultimate body crushing technique.

• Death from Above

Arisa casually throws up to three steel balls to the air, waits till they align with the target, and uses her ESP to increase their size, volume and weight. The result is an unexpected and devastating bombardment.

• Death from Above - Rain Dance

A Last Resort which consists of two phases: First, arisa unequips any number of steel balls and decreases their weight so they would hover above the battlefield. Then, when the timing is right, she snaps her fingers, activating her ability once more, and the selected weapons grow in size, volume and weight, being slammed against the ground with unmatched force. As the technique possesses a huge area of effect, dodging is considerably hard, even out in the open. At the same time, it ain't easy to overpower it and it holds affinity against defensive techniques. It would seem that the only weakness lies in the preparation time.

-------

For Tang's school thing
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    From that Accel World RP a while back. Don't like this one that much

Burst Linker
    : Yasashī Yuki

Background: Yasashī used to be the star of his school’s archery club, loved and praised by his parents, friends, and fellow club members alike. He used to be outgoing and cheerful, always having a kind word for everyone, and protected his juniors from any bullying or other ‘incidents’. Yasashī desired to go to the Olympics in archery, and many people believed he had a fairly good chance of doing so. One day, an otherwise inconsequential accident took away this everyday, normal life. A small lantern that hung in the house had been knocked over, spilling oil and the candle it contained inside all over the floor of Yasashī’s house. The fire grew almost immediately. Yasashī was in his room at the time, and didn’t notice until it was almost too late.

His house was consumed in the resulting blaze, and Yasashī was almost killed. Even though he survived, sometimes he wished the fire had taken him as well, because it took something even more important away from him: his family, and his dream. Yasashī lost his mother, father, and sister in the blaze, and the left side of his body was scarred heavily after a sudden surge of fire happened when he was trying to escape. His left eye was rendered almost unusable, and his left arm was made unable to hold a bow, completely destroying his dream of one day facing against the top archers of the world. Now, Yasashī lives in Suginami with his legal guardian, Taiga Fujimura, and has become an almost complete social recluse. He now goes to Umesato Middle & High School, where he wears a large, form covering coat to disguise his burned and disfigured features. This gets him into trouble with the faculty, but because of his exceptional grades, they mostly leave him alone.

Yasashī copes with the fire and what happened to him by avoiding it; by spending so much of his free time studying or in Virtual Reality, he can almost pretend his life is still somewhat normal, and that his scars don’t exist. His guardian worries for him, but Yasashī has expressed countless times that he likes this lifestyle, though those words seem hollow. Secretly, he yearns to fire his bow again and see his family, and would do anything to get the chance to do so again. Deep down inside, he would also like nothing more than to lash out against the world that he feels has harmed him, though he doesn't know where to focus his anger and therefore keeps it bottled up.

Perks:

Retreat from the World- Yasashī used to not much time in Virtual Reality, preferring to spend time practicing archery or hanging out with his friends. After the fire, when Yasashī retreated from his friends and was forced to give up archery due to his extensive scarring, Virtual Reality began to appeal to him more and more, until it became a haven where he could pretend he was still a mostly-normal teenager. As such, moving his Duel Avatar comes easily to Yasashī, who has spent so much time in VR, and can predict and determine some of the movements and weaknesses of certain opponents. However, as Yasashī is basically a social recluse, he has forgotten how to really make friends, and has become rather socially awkward as a result of spending so much time by himself.

Archery (Devolved)- Yasashī used to practice archery before the accident, and was Captain of the Archery Club before he withdrew from school in the days following the fire. Yasashī used to have an almost 100% accuracy rate before the fire scarred his hand so badly he could never fire a bow again, robbing him of his dream to one day reach the Olympics. If Yasashī were to wield a bow again, his skills would rapidly improve until reaching his former level, and achieving high level accuracy is easy. If Yasashī continues to fire a bow, his skill might even rise to a 100% rate of accuracy.

Devoted- After the accident, Yasashī focused almost exclusively on his studies, withdrawing from his former friends, some of whom tried to contact him but were turned away. Now almost exclusively focused on schoolwork, Yasashī has much more free time than other students, and needs to expend less energy to devote to studying, although he generally uses it on studying anyways. Were he to discover something that occupied his focus more than studying, he would certainly have more time to devote to it.

Keen Eye- Yasashī was born with 60/20 vision, which allows him to see at 60 feet what others see at 20. This was a boon in archery, but after the accident, it became less important to him. Now, with only one eye left, Yasashī still possesses incredible vision, granting him increased accuracy and precision when wielding a ranged weapon, specifically the bow and arrow.

Dual Avatar Name: Rust Hound
    Level: 1
    Color: Red
    Dual Avatar Body Type: Light/Speed Type
    Amount of Burst Points: 100
    Duel Avatar Focus: Rust Hound is made up of two things: Yasashī’s desire to wield a bow again, and his desire to share his pain with others in order to alleviate his own. Yasashī hates the world that took away his family and his dream, and his Duel Avatar reflects that by showing his inner bitterness to the world, and his now-burning hatred of those who are ‘sheltered’ and ‘lucky’ enough to escape such things. Yasashī wants nothing more than to snap at the hand that feeds him; like a beaten dog snapping at it's master, he has had more than enough of the 'unfairness' of this world, and wishes to bare his fangs and destroy it.

Starting Stats: 150
    Stats Remaining: 0

Strength: Base (F)
    Stamina: 10 (E)
    Speed: 50 (B)
    Dexterity: 60 (A)
    Special: 30 (A)

Enhanced Armament- Ash-Blackened Fang: This resembles (though not completely) the bow that Yasashī lost in the fire, the one possession he treasured above all others. However, this bow is much stronger than the bow that he once owned, and looks like it was covered in soot. Instead of the traditional longbow, this bow is an odd blend between compound and longbow that seems to somehow work, and work very well. It is made of metal, and Yasashī uses it to inflict the same that he experienced to others, using the same fire that scarred him. However, even though the bow shoots this fire, it is still weak against other fire-related abilities, exposing Yasashī’s repressed and still-lingering fear of fire. As a metal object, it is also somewhat vulnerable to blunt attacks, though cutting attacks will not work very well unless focused on the strings.

Abilities:

Reminder of Pain (Passive Normal): The same fire that caused such pain to Yasashī is imbued within his arrows, forcing his opponents to feel the same pain of burning when an arrow hits them. All arrows that Yasashī fires take the appearance of a long bolt of dark red flame, mirroring but not precisely taking the form of an arrow. (Arrows deal extra burn damage)

Reddened Shroud (Active- Special Move): The fire that claimed the life of Yasashī’s mother winds around an arrow, resembling the shroud that his mother wore on the day of the fire. This arrow resembles less an arrow and more a crackling, dark red bolt imbued with fire, almost seeming to be made of pure energy. Once fired, this arrow shoots forward at almost supersonic speeds, piercing straight through the target. Unlike most arrows fired from a bow, there is no dip or drop in its path; the sheer speed of the arrow makes it travel in a straight line. Once piercing the target, the arrow will unwind and explode after passing through said target. Such an ability, however, cannot be used multiple times, and Yasashī can only use it sparingly.

Blog Entries
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

I already shared that sheet before and Maxim's identity is no secret.
    But I know what you're saying.

This was for that stillborn RP about Burst and whatnot, i forgot the title of the animu. Something about fatty silver crow...Accel world yeah

Spoiler:

1. Turmeric Leak
    2. (Hanamura Tsukiko)
    3. FC: http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps068ce102.jpg
    4. Trauma: in the middle of elementary school 6th grade, a few bullies pulled a prank on Tsukiko for being the upstanding honor student. They originally planned to scare her after luring her to school in night, but something terribly went wrong and a gas leak occurred, ending up with all people in the area being taken away to the hospital emergency room. Thankfully, Hanamura wasn't injured much, but the gas and near asphyxiation had damaged the language area of her brain, stopping her from being articulate enough. She then led a silent life of resentment, not really touching on the subject because she knew she wasn't the only victim (she actually just considers it a minor setback), but she still held a grudge for the sake of having something to vent on - for being the only one with lasting damage. Her silence and gloom led to alienation and isolation, doubled by the fact that she could not speak properly. (even when accelerated, she can only form simple sentences at best)
    5. str c 30
    6. sta d 20
    7. spd b 40
    8. dex c 30
    9. abil: A 30
    10. Ability: Gas Spread, limited activation
    11. Currently has 2 gases. Poison and Corrosive. The gases are rigged so that they do not harm herself. Once activated, the effect goes on even when she changes gas types. She has two gases: Poison and Corrosive. Poison gas is straightforward poison damage and some sluggishness/nauseous feelings. Corrosive gas breaks down armor/defenses, and deals small damage at the same time. The gas spreads well, especially in confined areas. In wide open areas, it forms a large cloud around the caster. Both can be used at the same time technically. Gas clouds give limited sight penalties on enemies, but not much.
    12. Attacks
    13. Punch
    14. Kick
    15. Special Attack
    16. Gas Condensation: It basically makes the gas denser, hiding the caster from view which allows for hit and run tactics. Doubles as a smokescreen, and spreads more widely. Due to thick gas clouds, the caster is generally rendered 'invisible' while she can see her enemy. The gas clouds also do more damage than originally at a faster pace, due to the thickness and concentration of it. Killer move, uses 40% killer gauge.
    17. Perks:
    18. Cool down
    19. Whenever you fight, for one reason or another you're usually colder in most situations than others, and thus your overall combat ability in most situations improves. However, as a downside, during moments where something more than rationality is needed you cannot bring yourself to exert your true potential.
    20. Slinker
    21. Due to her nature to try and evade trouble or people, her presence is weak and hard to track - and she is good at hiding. Adds to her evasiveness when gas clouds are surrounding her, or there are obstacles she can hide against.

Well I guess I will jump onto this train.
    --------------
    Toaru Betsu no Story

"A Goddess? Lass, I've seen and spoken to gods and you're no god."
    Name: Mister E. / Eli
    Height: 185 cm
    Weight: 72 kg
    Nationality: Israeli / Roman Citizen
    Faction: The Traveler

STR – D
    CON – D
    AGI – D
    DEX – B
    MGI – A

Appearance
    Mister E. wears his long brown hair in a ponytail to keep it out of his blue eyes. He usually wears a brown trench coat with a blue and red striped scarf. Underneath he wears a black waistcoat, a white dress shirt, a pair of black trousers and Oxfords. Due to the amount of traveling he does, his clothes are rather worn. Stitches and patchwork can be seen on his clothes, a testimony to his life of travel. The overall look calls to mind of a once-prosperous-person-turned-beggar.

Personality
    Other than that he’s a cordial man who can socialize with almost anyone. But it seems that E. keeps others from getting too close to him.

He seems to harbor a soft spot for Necessarius member, Kanzaki Kaori.

In reality, Eli is an awkward young man, exhausted and lonely from his long life. To have love, to make a family, to age and die with the love of his life: all these blessings are denied to him by his curse. Even his most cherished memories turn to dust as time slowly moves on. To him “The human known as Eli” had long since died; only “The Wandering Immortal” remained. But still he searches for a way to reverse his immortality, to be human once more.

Background
    Eli was born to a small Jewish family in Jerusalem. His father was a shoemaker and he looked forward to having his son succeed him in the family business. Eli was somewhat pious but spent most of his time growing up as any normal boy should. That was until he was twenty and the so-called “Messiah” was sentenced to crucifixion. As the man walked to the site he fell to the ground, tired from carrying the wooden cross. Eli walked up to the man and kicked him, berating him for “taking a break”. It was at that moment the man named Jesus of Nazareth cursed Eli to walk the earth forever.

Eli scoffed at the doomed man but he slowly came to notice the truth behind the man’s words. His family aged and died while he stayed young and healthy. He soon fled Jerusalem fearing that his community would grow suspicious of his youthfulness. From that day on, Eli wandered from place to place looking for a way to break the curse placed on him. Although it wasn’t until the 10th century when stories were told of the “Wandering Jew”, rumors began to circulate around a mysterious man who wandered the lands. While Eli laughed and dismissed the absurd tales, magic cabals in Europe soon began to hunt the unfortunate traveler for his secret.

At first all Eli could do was flee his pursuers, but ultimately he learned how to harness magic. Wielding his newfound ability, Eli gained the power to fight magicians on equal grounds. But he still required more knowledge and power to completely defeat those who chased him. So he traveled the land increasing his magical prowess, fighting the cabals who sought to capture him, and looking for a way to return his mortality. As the years crawled on his abilities grew and the cabals that hunted tirelessly for him were devastated to ruin. But, to Eli’s dismay, they were easily replaced over time by other larger societies and relief for his longevity still eluded him. Tired of continually running and fighting, Eli did the only thing he could do:

He disappeared.

As Europe became embroiled in wars and blood, Eli retreated eastward, eventually settling in the Orient. Spending several centuries in Asia, Eli enjoyed a small respite from the European magic societies that pursued him. Soon they forgot about him and resigned themselves with more pressing matters. The “Wandering Jew” was relegated back to an old Christian fable. Deciding that it was time to continue his journey, Eli left the Orient and trekked back west. Constantly changing his identity, Eli resumes his life of searching for a way to break his immortality, selling his service to magical societies, and generally traveling the world.

Magic Name: He Who Denied God / Liberia125Walking the restless path of exile until the time comes.
    Perks
    Experience is Key – Faction Custom Perk
    · After traveling the known world for almost two millennia, Eli has knowledge of almost all forms of magic. Magicians will find that their spells and rituals are less effective against Eli. (Spells are treated as one rank lower against Eli)
    Die Hard – 35 AP Custom Perk
    · Far too many times has Eli come close to Death’s doorstep at the hands of formidable adversaries. With the choice of suicide always ready, Eli can always choose to end his life. But he will never consider this choice; his goal was never to “die” but to “live”, no matter what. (Despite his critical condition, Eli will fight as if he was at full strength.)
    Survivalist – 15 AP
    · Having lived some of his years being chased, Eli knows the value of a “strategic withdrawal”. He has lost count of situations where he fled into the night chased by overzealous villagers, imposing magicians, or both.
    Weapon Master – 20 AP
    · Seeking not only to refine his magical power, Eli sought to strengthen his physical prowess. Countless times Eli seen magicians reduced to bloody pulps once their mystical powers were rendered useless.

Spell List
    Seal of Solomon
    Chant: “In the name of the Eternal Wanderer, I name thee [name here] and entrap thee with my binds!
    · By creating a magic array similar to Solomon’s Ring, Eli can trap and bind beings inside the circle. With his wide knowledge of other magic systems, Eli can utilize different styles to strengthen the bonds. The stronger a target is, however, the more concentration is needed to maintain the array.
    Ø Travelling the world, Eli managed to bring several magical creatures under his control. At the moment, he has thrall over two:
    § Rubicante – An efreet dating back to the time of Solomon, perhaps even further. Found in Saudi Arabia, Rubicante wears a long crimson cloak, hiding his body and part of his face.
    § Kongiku – A kitsune from the eastern islands of Japan. Possessing three tails, the young fox travels with Eli after he saved her. Kongiku can assume any form she wishes but prefers being a buxom pale beauty with silver hair.

Crimson Defense
    · Hidden in the stitching of Eli’s trench coat and pants is red string: a charm used to ward off misfortune. What is peculiar about the stitching is that it is arrayed in prayer wheels and within those patterns are several symbols placed at certain intervals. Combining both Germanic runes and Tibetan mandala, Eli is granted a high amount of protection against magical and mundane attacks.

Tay al-Ard
    Chant: “Bounteous Mother, wrap me in your arms and carry me to my destination. Fold. Fold. Fold.
    · Islamic prophets and holy men have the ability to will themselves to other places, regardless of distance. By “folding the earth”, the caster could appear where ever he wanted to. Solely used as a form of transportation, Eli can travel great distances in a “twinkle of the eye”.

Archer of Phoebus
    Chant: “Oh mighty Archer, Lord of the Sun, lend me thy bow and quiver of damnable plagues. For even as the foolish king pleads, his armies shall fall to thy merciless aim.
    · Creating a bow of pure magical energy, Eli is capable of shooting arrows that cause illness and weakness. Depending on his whim, the arrows can be lethal to the touch or merely incapacitating.

Excalibur II
    Chant: “Sword of the True King, I summon thee to my side. Grant me thy promise of victory and destroy my foes. Arise, Excalibur!
    · Using a sword-like object as the substitute, Eli coats the weapon in magic. The magic covering transforms the item into a pseudo-replica of the legendary weapon of King Arthur: Excalibur. While it does create a powerful weapon to use, this augment spell increases the probability of victory for Eli and creates opportunities to do so.

God Piercer
    Chant: “Though my body be damned. Though my soul be damned. My words shall ring forth: the Gods are dead! Their temples have fallen, their followers cast into the fires, their heroes slain and desecrated. This spear has heralded the end. Armageddon has come and no god shall escape my wrath.
    · A spell crafted by Eli specifically to fight Saints and Divine beings. A truly heretical magic conceptualizing the act of harming those of a higher existence and purpose. Eli focuses the ambient mana around him into the shape of a malevolent spear. Once finished the mana is then disrupted into an unstable state. In its current form the magical energy would overload the target’s body causing major damage and in some cases, total destruction.

Divine Soul
    Chant: “Oh mighty God above, I offer my soul to you. Lend me strength to fight my enemies.
    · Exalted as His “chosen people”, the Host of Israel was blessed with the power and strength to defeat their enemies so long as they worshipped him. As time passed, the Jewish people fell to apostasy that caused them to lose God’s favor. To achieve this lost blessing, Eli must first prepare his body and soul by meditating for one day while reciting Jewish prayers. After the ritual is complete, all Eli has to do is recite the activation chant to use the spell. While granted with superhuman abilities, his body and soul cannot endure the burden of suppressing its earthly elements for extended amounts of time.

Rubicante, Shroud of Flame
    Height: 204 cm
    Weight: Unknown
    Nationality: Unknown

Appearance
    A tall, imposing male wrapped in crimson cloth, covering his whole body in dark red. With only his eyes visible, he radiates an aura of mystery. But from within the folds of his cloak burning heat seeps out and dull light can be seen through the material. Most of the time, he is sealed within a special bottle hidden in Eli’s coat.

Personality
    Quiet and humble, Rubicante stands loyally by Eli’s side as his trusted familiar. Oft times Rubicante will offer his advice and consul his master on many different matters. During battle, he is as fierce as wildfire yet adheres to a strict code of honor.

Background
    According to his words, Rubicante was one of the many jinn who built Solomon’s Temple. For many years, he consulted and gave advice to the wise king until his death. Then with the fall of the kingdom, Rubicante laid to rest in its ruins for centuries. It wasn’t until World War II that he awoke by the hands of Axis soldiers. With the help of Eli and his compatriots, Rubicante repelled the German mages from the temple ruins. Touched by his story, Rubicante pledged his services to the Jewish immortal.

Abilities
    Rubicante’s mastery over fire and heat shames many so-called “Fire Mages”. He can create and manipulate flames into any shape he deems fit. He can also control the temperature, making the blaze as cold or as hot as needed. Without much effort, he could create a fire large enough to encompass a large city with temperatures well over 3000 Celsius. With his flame manipulation, Rubicante has the power of Tay al-Ard, a spell that teleports the user to wherever they will themselves to.

Kongiku, Mischievous Fox
    Height: 164 cm
    Weight: That’s a secret!
    Nationality: Japanese

Appearance
    A buxom and well-shaped young beauty with pale skin contrasting her stunning golden-red eyes. Her long silver hair drapes down past her slim waistline. At her current level, she can disguise her animal features but chooses not to, claiming that they are just lifelike accessories from Japan. While she likes trying different styles of fashion, Kongiku’s usual attire is a loose red kimono, barely clinging to her body. Her real form is a small silver fox with three tails.

Personality
    Kongiku is an incredibly childish individual; though it is understandable since she is still relatively young by kitsune standards. She constantly flirts and teases Eli, claiming to be his “wife”, to which he denies constantly in good humor. Yet she remains a faithful companion to her master out of gratitude for his deeds.

Background
    Foxes in Japan are considered to be magical creatures that grew powerful as they aged. As a young kitsune, Kongiku was worshipped by a small village in a secluded forest. As time progressed, however, faith in the old ways faded as Japan opened its borders and industrialized itself. Soon she was abandoned and left in the wilderness. Helpless, she wandered the forest until Eli happened across her path. Feeling pity for her, he offered to take her as a companion if she helped him. Kongiku agreed and, since then, has been traveling with him ever since.

Abilities
    Kongiku’s skills lie in her illusions and disguise magic. At her current age, she can effectively disguise herself and another as other persons. And with enough time and preparation, she can cast convincing illusions. She also has the power to possess humans weaker than her.

Fate/Moon White
    Maui, Strongman of the Ocean
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Insane

Statistics
    STR: A [A+]
    END: B [A]
    AGI: C [B]
    MGI: C
    LUK: D
    NP: A++

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement
    At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters except LCK and MGI, but loses the ability to speak and is unable to make complicated thoughts. Still retains the ability to use Noble Phantasms, although only non-attacking ones.

Personal Skills
    Battle Continuance
    At this rank, the Servant may battle even on the verge of death, and will stay alive until destroyed in a way that leaves no choice but death.

Bravery
    At this rank, the Servant is highly resistant to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc.

Divinity
    At this rank, the Servant has a streak of divinity, either through ancestors or being favored by a god.

Eye of the Mind (False)
    At this rank, the Servant is able to sense the majority of changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive the intent to some extent, giving him a general idea.

Instinct
    At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Noble Phantasms
    Inaika Binding the Sun

A sturdy lasso made of hair given from his sister. Using this, Maui ensnared the fast moving sun in order to slow down its speed so he could attack it. Servants caught by the binds will be bound unless they break free. In order to break free, the Servant must have B Rank STR or higher to release themselves.

Te Ika-a-Maui Fishing the Islands
    Type: Anti-Battlefield

Maui’s greatest and most devastating attack; conceptualizing his feat of creating the islands of Polynesia. Activated by smearing blood on its hooked tip, the fishing spear becomes saturated with tremendous amounts of prana. Charged with energy, Maui launches the spear at the intended target. Whether the projectile hits or not, the stored energy is released upon impact in a cataclysmic explosion, annihilating anything and everything caught with the blast radius. Defense against such a powerful attack requires the Servant to have a defense against an act of “creation”. Considering its high prana cost and unthinkable damage output, Maui uses this power only as a last resort.

Vanishing Point Above the Horizon

"Golden Rule, mate. Whoever has the gold, makes the rules."
    Name: Henry Morgan
    Affilation: England
    Race: Human (35 CP)

Stats:
    STR – D
    END – D
    AGI – B
    DEX – B
    CAP – E

Perks:
    Nautical Brawler – D
    Fighting on ships both in the air and on the water, Henry has a much superior balance than other people. Along with his above average melee ability, Henry can make up for his lack of training by fighting on different grounds. While his opponent’s footing is thrown askew, Henry will keep a steady stance and steel blade ready.

Marksman – B
    Learning how to shoot came more naturally to Henry then wielding a sword so he spent most of his time increasing his marksmanship. One of the better marksmen in England, but Henry would rather be known as the best.

Sea Legs – A
    Wanting a life in the blue yonder, Henry found his skills to be of great use while on a ship: nautical and aero. He knows almost everything there is to know about operating ships of many sizes and can command a presence comparable to veteran captains.

Abilities:
    Captain Morgan’s Liquid Courage – B
    Taking a swig of his own dangerous mix, Henry’s increases his melee combat ability for several turns at the cost of his motor controls and accuracy. Willing to only drink two gulps per battle, Henry’s STR, END, AGI, and Nautical Brawler skill increase by one rank for every gulp. However his DEX and Marksman skill suffer one rank down to compensate. If Henry cleanses his body of the alcoholic beverage using Ether the decreases are removed and his increases are kept. But this sudden sobriety mode is short and will cause Henry to fall into a “Hangover” state where all of his stats and skills are reduced to E and he is incapable of battle for several turns.

The Golden Price – A
    An ether-powered attack that Morgan can utilize with either his pistol or sword. Its power comes not from how much ether is put into it but how much riches the opponent has to their person and name. The riches can range from monetary and property to abstract ideas such as the “riches of friendship”.

Equipment:
    Morgan’s Sword – D
    Just a plain sword from plain metal. Nothing special. No gravity bullshit or magical runes of plus five asskickery. Just pure cold-blooded steel that will cut any unlucky idiot stupid enough to stand in Henry’s way. Looks like an old-timey saber that sea captains used.

Silver Pistol – D
    An old-timey flintlock that’s been modified to shoot like a modern firearm with the metal parts painted silver. People asked Henry why he didn’t just get a better gun like the rest. Henry told them to shut the fuck up about his choice because this pistol looks pretty cool.

Background
    Growing up as a nameless orphan on the streets of London, a young boy dreamed of being something more than just another statistic on England’s census. Taking initiative, the boy took up the name of “Henry Morgan” and stowed away on an English ship. He was immediately returned to show but this did not deter him from his dream. He would stay near the docks and listen to the sailors and pilots talk and learn from them. As he grew older, he finally enrolled in Oxford Academy but he did so only to further his dream of being a person of importance. Presently he works as a privateer of Her Royal Navy but he never forget his dream: he would spread the legend of Henry Morgan, Lord of the Pirates.

Personality
    A brash young man who is completely blunt about everything. He has no love for people who were born into their position and only respects those who are competent and strong. Behind his reckless persona is a young boy who just wants to be remembered for something great.

-------------------
    Will post more if I find anymore.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

(Note: This became longer than expected, sorry for that. Tried to trim it down as small as possible. Wanted to go for the Dragon Age companion-vibe of recruiting somebody then only slowly uncovering their true nature through events and situations that force them to reveal them.)

Let me tell you a tale my friend, of a vulture wearing a crow's feathers...”

Name: Giorno Calabri
    Race: Human
    Nationality: Antivan

Personality:
    In tumultuous times like this it is difficult to remember that even after the darkest night, dawn will follow. As Grey Wardens we should however keep it in mind. To bring this dawn to all races of Thedas is after all our reason to fight, is it not?”

Posessing an adventurous spirit and outgoing, easygoing personality Giorno is an optimist, a rare kind of person in these dark times, especially as a man of the lower class. He often appears to be inept and clumsy in casual conversation as he is barely an adult. However he also sometimes hints at wisdom beyond his years, especially when confronted alone, where he often displays a more withdrawn attitude as he lacks the reassurance a group gives him with his often clownish behavior.

Appearance: A young, fair-skinned boy with brown hair of small statue. Thin but with lean muscle his appearance hints at his acrobatic background, but is otherwise fairly unassuming. Lacerations and other wounds often heal very badly for him as he is slightly haemophilic, thus it is not uncommon to see him with a wound that looks as if it was freshly opened.

Background:
    Listen, and learn that hope exists...”

Human Commoner. Originally his family hailed from the Tevinter city of Marotius, however his mother, daughter of a magister, chose to cut ties with her family and escape with her future husband, an Antivan slave to his homeland where they would seek asylum in the arms of the Chantry. Ambushed by highwaymen as they made their way through the mountain passess the man was gravely injured as he protected his pregnant lover, but through force of will and flimsy bandaging of his viciously infected wound he still managed to escort her to a small east Antivan town. With his last breaths he asked an old acquaintance of him that still owed him a favor to care for the love of his life and his unborn child. He agreed to provide for the mother as long as the child was his to train as he saw fit. Born into these difficult circumstances Giorno was trained, to the knowledge of his mother at least, as acrobat to entertain the population of Antiva. In reality however, Luca, his father's friend, had once been an elite member of the legendary Crows of Antiva. After never returning from an assassination contract he built himself a new life in the outskirts of their sphere of influence, but he would never be safe from their retribution. So he needed a trained bodyguard once his old body would be unable to dispatch assassins. The young boy showed great affinity not only for the arts of assassination but also acrobatics which served as a coverup and day job for the duo. It was not enough to provide for the three of them however, so Giorno was also thought the art of thievery, silently entering the houses of merchant princess and extracting valuables which then served to help his family and sometimes shared with the poor, as the young boy possessed a lot of empathy for his fellow downtrodden man.

On one such heist however Luca was caught. He helped Giorno escape, but paid with his life, his parting gift being a small map that showed where Luca stashed away some of the valuables he took. With this his mother and he would be able to live a life in relative comfort, in a home to call her own. But Giorno, feeling that life did so much good for him felt obligated to pay the world itself back, and put his skills as assassin to use. He vowed to join the Grey Wardens.

Attributes:
    - Strength: F (Human)> E
    - Dexterity: F (Commoner) > E (Rogue) > D (Assassin) > C
    - Willpower: F (1 point) > E
    - Magic: F (Human)> E
    - Cunning: F (Rogue) > E (Assassin) > D > (2 points) > B
    - Constitution: F (Commoner)> E

Skills: Subterfuge: Lvl 1

(Note: if it's easier to you the “toll on health” can be just the normal stamina drain, but if you read on you should realize why that had to be included regardless.)

Minimize Presence: Regulating his own breathing and calming his heart rate in addition to a strong mental focus allow Giorno to slip under the perception of opponents. This technique is not conductive to his health and thus takes a small toll on not only his stamina but also his general well-being. (Costs stamina and a bit of “HP”). Sustained Skill.

Improbable Rebound: Using his experience as an acrobat, Giorno uses a throwing weapon of his choice to kill an opponent from the shadows in an angle that does not give his presence away. Should an opponent be killed by this throwing attack while Giorno is in stealth, stealth will not be broken. If the opponent survives the throwing attack stealth is broken as usual. Active Skill.

Sabotage: Lvl 1

Special Blend: Giorno coats a weapon of his in a special Antivan poison, causing a stupor-like state. The handling of the poison takes a small toll on Giorno's health as he inhales the fumes. Coating his weapon does not break stealth. Active Skill.

Beguile: Giorno uses a weakly psychoactive powder to steer conversations in his favor. The antidote he has to take before handling this substance takes a small toll on Giorno's health. Lowers the rank of Cunning Giorno has to have to convince people of actions and may even lead them to do things that they would otherwise not agree to. Active Skill.

Perks (suggestion):

Trade Secrets

The nature of Giorno's techniques are closely guarded secrets, thus he only elaborates on the nature of his tricks to people he trusts. Otherwise he is very much deft enough to never reveal any of his little tricks to opponents or onlookers. The function of Giorno's techniques is not revealed unless he chooses to do so, making him unpredictable even for opponents that already encountered his craft-

Specialization:
    Assassin: Lvl 1

High Tension: A reversal of Minimize Presence, a breathing technique that accelerates his pulse making him perceive his surroundings in a slowed-down manner in addition to allowing him to move faster and evade incoming attacks in an acrobatic fashion as he closes distance for the fatal strike. As he surpasses the limits of his body this also takes a toll on his health. Increases his own Cunning and Dexterity for the time it is active. Can not be active during stealth. Activation breaks stealth. Sustained Skill.

Unique Specialization:
    Antivan Acrobat: Lvl 1

Athletes' Physique: Giorno possesses a bit of medical knowledge and excellent constitution, an ability which in tandem allows him to care for his wounds after a battle, slowly restoring his health over time until another fight breaks out. Active Skill.

Quite the riveting tale, is it not? Many like to hear it, as it gives them hope. Many choose to believe it even...“
    True Name: Valerian Secundus
    True Age: 95
    True Nationality: Tevinter
    True Background: Human Commoner
    So you found out, huh? What shall it be then for me? The magisters of Tevinter or the dogs of the Chantry? Personally I am quite partial to the latter, I grew fond of their sayings, like “Maker, deliver me from this demon!” or (imitates gurgling noises). But if you want my advice...I was always a soldier of loyalty, not one of fortune. Loyalty that could be to you, even. Though I would not mind a small fortune for myself, if that is still on the table...”

Giorno Calabri is but a fabricated identity of the man known as Valerian Secundus, though his fake history bears some resemblance to Valerian's own. Valerian was born to a Tevinter magister father and an Antivan slave mother. The man did not acknowledge his son, instead opting to treat him just like another slave from birth onwards. He only considered those children born to his wife his true flesh and blood.

As the Qunari attacked the mainland after conquering Seheron, his father, fearing shortages started to stockpile lyrium and food. To accomplish this, the rations of the slaves were cut in half. Several of them died of the ensuring malnourishment, one of them being Valerian's mother. His father saw this as a necessary weeding out of the weak as he would not possibly have the ressources to feed them all if the shortages would actually come. Valerian himself saw this as murder. So he swore revenge.

But he had no power over the magister, he was basically untouchable for the child. Succession by murder was not uncommon in the circles of the magisters, so the man always had enthralled bodyguards on standby and had all of his food tasted. What Valerian needed to kill the man was power, power he himself could not possibly have.

So he hatched a plan. Under heavy risk he stole a small portion of lyrium. The young boy sought to contact a spirit in the fade.

What answered was something that fed on the very plight he was suffering. A demon of hunger called Zehrer. The demon sought to consume the mind of the boy and take over his body, but the boy's will was not easy to break, and he made the demon a proposition he would not be able to pass up.

Instead of letting the demon take over his small, malnourished body, he offered him the bodies of many men if he just shared his power with him. If the boy was unable to sate the hunger of the demon, he would no longer resist, offering the demon his own body.

The demon, succumbing to the very hunger he symbolized agreed, and gave the boy forbidden knowledge, including the ability to drain people of their life force to feed himself and the demon.

His first act upon waking up was the draining of a fellow slave to seal the contract with Zehrer. Outwardly it would not look different to a death owing to malnourishment, but one of his half brothers called Eusebius, a mage like his father, caught him in the act.

Realizing that he had not even felt the dark magic Valerian used, Eusebius realized that this might be his chance to succeed his father in a more permanent fashion, and so he conspired with the slave boy. Eusebius himself would have been third in line in the succession to his father, but with Valerian on his side he would be able to remove any obstacles between him and the fortune of his family, and the title of magister.

Valerian was able to slightly alter the enthrallment his father used on slaves, making them revolt against him. During this unrest his bodyguards were dispatched to take care of the slaves, allowing Eusebius himself to strike the fatal blow at his father, while the revolting slaves took the lifes of his two brothers.

Eusebius became a magister and made Valerian, who was still formally a slave, his chief bodyguard. He hired an Antivan Crow to train the young man in the arts of assassination and personally ensured that he could always meet the demands of Zehrer while developing the talents that he so generously offered. These had proven to be effective especially against blood mages as they were incredibly hard to notice, even if they lacked the effectiveness of the more powerful spells a magister like Eusebius had access to.

With this began the rise of Eusebius among the ranks of the magisters. The charming man convinced other magisters with a silver tongue, and in case this failed he let Valerian take cares of dissenters with his powers. The two grew to be best friends, Valerian enjoying treatment as an equal to the magister behind closed doors.

Slowly and steadily he worked his way up all the way until the title of Archon was in his reach, but at this point he met his match. In an open assault by “bandits”, mercenaries recruited by a conspiracy of competitors, on his mansion, Eusebius was killed and Valerian captured. He would have been sold like any other slave but managed to escape. Still, Eusebius' competition sought to eliminate Valerian as they feared eventual retribution from the man, known to the public as Eusebius most trusted bodyguard and ex-Antivan Crow.

Valerian, to escape his captors, used Zehrer's feeding ability on a large number of people, regressing him to the looks of an 18-year old boy. But this came at a price. Zehrer had not only fed on the life force of the people but also on the memories of techniques he taught the man. Now reduced in power Valerian was more dependent on Zehrer than ever.

Still, he hoped to once again attain power and return to Tevinter, carrying out revenge for his half brother on the families of those that conspired against him.

His path to power was simple. The Grey Wardens were the only ones outside of the Tevinter Imperium to embrace the practice of blood magic to not be hounded by the Chantry and he even heard rumors about one of them being able to augment and unlock the powers inherent in ones blood that even the Tevinter magisters never heard of.

He crafted himself a new identity and proceeded to join the Wardens, still plotting his revenge while deceiving his companions.

True Personality:
    The magisters of Tevinter are not the same as the drunken fools of Orelais. They do not embrace cut-throats in their infinite boredom, as they have actual duties to attend to. What one must exploit to kill them is not an unending appetite for ale, whores and entertainment, but the security they find in their knowledge, their power and their very blood.”

Valerian is a pragmatist through and through. He desires wealth and power, as he sees it as the only escape of the various forms of serfdom in this world. Only those at the very top are truly free in his eyes, and so he seems to have no moral qualms about lying, deceiving, stealing or even murdering to achieve greater status. Still, he is quite immersed in his identity of Giorno Calabri, not breaking role unless absolutely forced to, though he is prone to “accidental” jabs at his companions under the guise of this simple mind.

The only thing he honors are friendships, something he can only forge with people that share similar views as he does. He believes that strictly following codes of honor or laws is only an invitation to betray those that are close to one in favor of some twisted sense of greater good, so he looks down on those that do so, like followers of the Chantry. These friendships however can last a lifetime and beyond, as he still thinks it is his duty to avenge Eusebius.

Usually he is quite sarcastic and belittling to those around him, his sharp tongue owing to his times in Tevinter, but once somebody he gained his trust he usually is able to keep to a more or less friendly tone.

Perk (suggestion):

Secrets of the Sicarius

Zehrer's techniques are barely noticeable even to mages and templars. To still use his techniques in the presence of others he often uses useless powders or drinks ale in potion bottles as “antidotes”. His techniques are not noticeable and are thus not revealed to ally and enemy alike. They appear as the techniques listed in the Giorno Calabri profile above to the other players unless Valerian has revealed his true nature. The skills in the Giorno Calabri profile are used only for the purpose of this perk, he does not really have them. This perk appears as Trade Secrets to the other players.

True Unique Specialization: Sicarius

Blood magic? I beg your pardon. The magisters would not even consider this a parlor trick. Never I have seen somebody even take note of my practices...at least not until their own thrall pulled a knife across their necks.”

Sicarius is a Tevinter term for assassins, usually subservient to a magister and often specialized in taking out magisters themselves. Most of them have some form of resistance to enthrallment or are otherwise able to exploit it, thus death by ones' own Sicarius is not an uncommon sight in the Tevinter empire.

Valerian used the knowledge Zehrer bestowed upon him to carry out the will of his master. Using blood magic he subtly beguiled the slaves of the magisters, tainted his own blade with poison crafted from his own blood or siphoned life force to appease to Zehrer and push back the inevitable day the demon will consume his mind and take over his body. What they lack in power compared to the tools of the magisters, as he is not a mage, they make up in subtlety.

Siphon: Lvl 1 (appears as Athlethe's Physique to other players)

Valerian siphons the remaining energy out of a dead body to feed Zehrer and restore some of his vitality and even youth. Usually done after retrieving his thrown weapons or directly after killing an enemy in close combat as it requires Valerian to touch the body he does it to. Restoration of Valerian's health is not instant but works slowly over time, allowing him to mask this technique. The drawback is that this skill can not be used during combat itself to not arouse suspicion. Active Ability.

True Skills: Subterfuge: Lvl 1

Feed Zehrer (appears as Minimize Presence to other players): Valerian lets Zehrer feed on his body, reducing his breathing and heart rate as his body comes under strain and allows him to sneak around enemies, barely noticeable in this almost death-like state. Costs stamina and a bit of “HP” as it is blood magic. Sustained Skill.

Improbable Rebound: See profile above. Skill is not masked.

Sabotage: Lvl 1

Thicken (appears as Special Blend): Valerian coats a weapon of his in a his own blood, manipulated with blood magic. He keeps this poison in a flask he labeled “special blend” to deflect suspicions. On contact with another persons body it causes the blood of the target to clot up, causing a stupor-like state. As with all blood magic this takes a toll on his health. Coating his weapon does not break stealth. Active Skill.

Charm (appears as Beguile): Valerian uses subtle blood magic to allow suggestion. This is nowhere near as powerful as true blood magic enslavement and only works for very, very simple commands. What makes this technique dangerous to blood mages however is the simple fact that a thrall is very susceptible to commands made with this skill as his mind is already partially eroded. Lowers Cunning Rank required to convince people of things through dialogue for a health cost. If the person is under the influence of blood magic or other mind controlling effects Cunning checks are automatically passed. Active Skill.

True Specialization:

Valerian is without a doubt an assassin, but his skills might work differently than a cursory glance reveals...

Assassin: Lvl 1

Power of Blood (appears as High Tension): Valerian uses blood magic to unlock the true potential of his own body, taking a heavy toll on it but allowing him to increase his perception and speed. Increases his own Cunning and Dexterity for the time it is active. Can not be active during stealth. Activation breaks stealth. Sustained Skill.

Verg's dragon age RP. One of my longest, edgiest and gayest (literally) sheets.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

嵐谷 早苗 (Arashiya Sanae)
    Faction: Mystery Club
    http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=868293

Stats
    Strength: 4
    Endurance: 6
    Alertness: 10
    Speed: 10
    ESP: 15

Stamina: 5
    ESP slots: 15

Weapon Style: ESP, Level 2

Starting Weapon: A staff.

Specialty
    現人神 - 大奇跡「神風の大義」(Living God – Grand Miracle “Great Cause of the Divine Wind”)
    Rank A
    早苗’s ESP, which is control over the winds. Can blow objects out of the way, create razor wind, and use it to aid in speed and movement among other things. In addition she can create whirlwinds that deflect and push things away if needed. Versatile and decent enough for these purposes.

• E: 追い風 – A tailwind that boosts speed. +2, maybe?
    • D: 疾風 – A gale that blows things out of the way. +4 to dodge or whatever.
    • C: 旋風 – A whirlwind designed to knock people into another range zone. (ie. close -> mid, mid -> long) Deals damage if she blows people into say, a wall.
    • B: 鎌鼬 – Razor Wind. Ranged attack that always hits, causes multiple lacerations.
    • A: 台風 – A powerful hurricane that greatly damages anything in the middle range zone and mediocre damage to those at long range. Requires a one turn charge up time where one can feel the wind blowing. Those at close range, or the eye of the storm do not take damage.

Backstory: 早苗’s a fairly ordinary girl who awakened her ESP. She was supposed to be a shrine maiden but in the end took that up more casually as she tried to maintain her image. She’s rather bitter about love and stuff due to her previous romances being unrequited. She was a top honors student before, but decided to go ally with the Mystery Club due to wanting more weird people like her and seeing if she wasn’t alone in being an 現人神. Unfortunately it seems like nobody else is, so she’s alone for now.

Claims to be descended from 建速須佐之男命.

tang failed me again