Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61114151617 LastLast

Thread: Sheet Graveyard

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    This is the place where we post those things right.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Wc-Y62b9w/edit

Sleepo Beepo...

Blog Entries
    Her sheet's still too personal to me to post here publicly (or in anything like a graveyard), so I won't be putting Caster of Blue up, other than to comment she's probably who you thought she was. ^^;

Caster of White was pretty... and for awhile I'd actually thought she was her husband, genderbent. Oops.
    Last edited by Sunny; November 20th, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Signature by fumato

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Caster of White was pretty... and for awhile I'd actually thought she was her husband, genderbent. Oops.
    ( O o O)
    Secretive Sunny... but Secrets are meant to be kept, right?
    As for thinking she was her husband, I wouldn't fault you since this is Type Moon. I was looking forward to sharing a cup of tea together... ( T w T)

Blog Entries
    I should just give up and start paying aya to make my sheets or something. Holleeeee shit mine are really bad, aren’t they
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Sheet formatting is one thing, but as long as it's readable it's okay. Like I do prettification wizardry only to have fun -- that isn't something you need to know to write good.

Blog Entries
    I have a master’s degree and these days my entire job is legal and clinical documentation

and the other day KT said something like “you get used to toby’s random commas and capital letters”

as I said to a buddy when I passed my licensure, “the system fails again!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    So I forgot post my Reclaimation sheet(s) here

Here's the one I sent to Bloble: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Here's the actual one I sent to Mellon: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Explanation why there are Two Versions
    So I wanted to play a double/triple agent character... whose loyalty depended on the social links from both sides. Most importantly was the romantic social link I wanted to form with an enemy player (Bloble). So Bloble and I write this nice Romeo and Juliet story. We worked on power sets kind of together. Once everything was said and done, I duplicated the sheet and added a few minor changes then sent it off to Mellon.

tl;dr Kuro made a triple agent.

And you wonder why people suspect 4

Blog Entries
    Vier has done nothing wrong. Except breaking Aleen... But aside from that!

A few people were curious about her identity back in the day so I might as well spill the beans.

Spoiler:
    I can’t speak as a seeker of eternal life, but generally very few people live as long as they would want. I suspect that it is not so much the allure of shaking off the shackles of mortality that drives those seekers but that of a choice, of control over that mysterious and inexorable thing — fate.

My brother once said that seeking immortality is a fool's quest. That true immortality is that of one’s great deeds inscribed forever in the hearts and minds of men, where they will live forever. I suspect that at his last moments he may have revised that statement.

Me, I lived long after his death. I lived to see all that he had built throughout his life - his legacy - crumble. His generals tearing the empire apart and squabbling for the pieces like rabid dogs. His siblings used as pawns, his mother slaughtered, his throne usurped, his wife and son humiliated for years before being put to the sword. I watched his beautiful dream collapse — and I did nothing.

Just like when I watched his retreating back when he left for his life’s grand adventure. Just like when I did not force him to drink the potion and become one of the immortals as he rightly should have been. “Only the lives of mortal men truly hold meaning”. Hah, such drivel! As if dead men would find that a comfort. Hades is filled with regret, not fulfillment. And yet I dared not force him. Perhaps because in my eyes, he was already a God.

A hero’s regrets might be a love lost, a life cut short, a deed that can’t be undone. But I am no hero. I don’t regret my actions, but my lack of them. I stood by powerlessly while the usurpers destroyed my home and family, let myself be used by them, warmed their bed and bore their accursed seed. And until the very end, even as guilt ate me from within, I remained a coward and refused to acknowledge it, clinging to some delusion that it would all become better somehow, as if hope alone would mend anything.

That kind of selfish hope is only born of powerlessness. When even that was shattered, when my own child tried to kill me, I had nothing. I was empty. I thought that this was the end simply because I had nothing more to lose and no more tears to shed. But that was another selfish hope, you see. The powerless don’t get to decide their own fate.

I finally realised when I threw myself into the sea, when the waves battered me against the rocks and sank me into the depths, when despite that all I failed to die. To witness all that my brother created be destroyed and be unable to stop it, to not even be able to atone but only to bear that endless grief and guilt for eternity.... What else could that be but my deserved punishment?

He hadn’t known, back then. He’d said that he loved my hair most of all because they reminded him of Okeanos, of a beautiful ideal that set his heart alight with passion and hope. By bathing them with the water of immortality, he said he would preserve this ideal forever, so that it would never be tarnished or forgotten. The Fates are very poetic in their cruelty, aren’t they?

And yet, that was the one thought that kept me from madness in those long years. I was the final emblem of his legacy. Even when the last of the empires raised by the usurpers fell, his dream lived on. The thought that I existed for him, and that he survived through me comforted me. I wished with all my heart that this was true, and that one day my worthless, endless life could be exchanged for a miracle - for his sake. And eventually, my very first selfless hope was answered.

---Kind Master, do not fret for me. I have found my resolve in something I must do. If there is something that you are willing to lay your life for as well, I will pledge my all to you so that you will achieve it. After all, I’m not quite a goddess of victory, but perhaps the next best thing!
    Spoiler:

Thessalonike of Macedon

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Good

A princess of Macedon born to King Philip II and a Thessalian noblewoman, her name itself a commemoration of the king's conquest of the region. Out of all of Philip's children she has been recorded to have had the least eventful life, enjoying the leisurely life of the court only to be swept up in the tumult of the scramble for succession and the will of her stepmother with little agency or initiative of her own, and she outlived all her siblings even though it is noted that she did not escape a violent death. Indeed, compared to her sisters, the capable queen-regent of Epirus and the fierce Illyrian battle-princess, she is barely a footnote in history. A girl who received the affection of great men but always lived in their shadows, her figure nonetheless acquiring greater dimensions through the lens of myth.

In the medieval Alexander Romance, one of the fantastic feats attributed to Alexander the Great is the discovery of the Fountain of Youth. It is said that after acquiring a phial of the wondrous liquid, he bathed his half-sister's hair with it, rejecting immortality himself. When in time he died, that same sister despaired at his death that could have been preemptively avoided and flung herself into the raging sea to join him, but having become immortal she instead took the form of a mermaid and from that day roams the seas asking each ship she comes across: "Does King Alexander live?" Soothing her grief by saying that he is alive and still continuing his conquest of the Earth will appease her; telling her that he is dead will throw her into a rage and she will transform into a monstrous Gorgon, sinking both ship and crew to the bottom of the ocean. The story has survived in this form in the tales of sailors and travelers and the ethnic folklore until the present day.

The degree to which history and myth overlap cannot be known, as myth that has gathered more belief than history becomes history itself. What is certain is that Thessalonike was not an existence that would qualify as one of mankind's premier souls, the Heroic Spirits, on her own. To begin with, the law of the World concerning the immortals dictates that they eventually give up their human nature to become things akin to phenomena. At most, she could materialise as a composite wraith formed from the phantoms of other similar tales of women entangled with love, despair, eternal life and the waters, such as Melusine, Yao Bikuni, and Hans Christian Andersen’s Little Mermaid. For her to be summoned into a Servant container as her own complete being, something must have compensated for the considerable gap in her eligibility as a Heroic Spirit.

It was a wish. A prayer to the World for another's sake, a pledge of eternal servitude in exchange for a chance to overturn fate. A desolate girl traded away oblivion to grasp at a single shining hope from the abyss of her despair.

You realise, don't you. The mermaid roams the seas to this day. Whether she will succeed or fail in a time distant to her she is already paying the price, forever.

Statistics

Height: 1,57m
    Weight: 49kg
    Theme Song: 豚乙女- 暗夜航路

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement

• E: Costs 25 prana per turn for the Master to maintain. At this rank, the Servant gains a rank up to STR for the duration of the skill. However, the mental state of Servant somewhat deteriorates, resulting in emotional instability. Defense against mental interference spells is reduced. Activation is required to make full use of the Constitution of the Gorgon skill. However deep her anguish, Thessalonike did not fall into madness; in truth, madness would have been a mercy for her. As such, this skill exists purely because of the folkloric image of the raging Gorgon and the Class container itself.

Personal Skills

Constitution of the Gorgon

• B: The sublimation of a dominant myth that has overshadowed the historically recorded figure. A composite skill of Innocent Monster and Monstrous Strength that embodies the nature of a mermaid, it allows for the replenishment of magical energy through proximity with large bodies of water and the temporary rank-up to physical parameters. The longer Berserker is under the influence of this skill, the more she transforms into the monster of legend, a Monstrous Beast of the waters with sharp claws and an armour of tough scales. At that extreme point, a loss of reason befitting a true Berserker occurs.

At this rank, Berserker is in posession of a physique that is not fully human. Once activated, STR is boosted by a single rank. When close to large bodies of water (rivers, seas, etc) she also gains one rank in END. When in water, she furthermore gains one rank in AGI. In addition, under these circumstances the Servant’s body takes on the characteristics of an Elemental, reducing the cost of Mad Enhancement to zero and allowing for the automatical replenishment of magical energy at a rate of 20 units per turn.

However, the longer the period of time spent under effect of this skill, the more significant the degradation of the Heroic Spirit into that of a Monstrous Beast. Mental capacity is progressively lost in a similiar fashion to the Mad Enhancement skill, culminating in a final transformation into a mindless monster of legend, completely unheeding of all reason. A Command Seal, at the very least, is necessary in order to restore sanity to the Servant. The speed of onset for this effect is dependent on Berserker's proximity to water.

Interestingly enough, the word "gorgon" acquired a meaning beyond specifically denoting the infamous trinity of Medusa, Stheno, and Euryale, enduring throughout the ages in the Greek language to finally come to mean "mermaid".

Emblem of Victory

• B: A skill possessed by those who embody or herald the concept of victory. At this rank, the Servant can be said to have served as the inspiration to a grand figure who shaped his or her age. Checks and saving throws acquire plus effects both for the Servant and her allies. In addition, when a clash of equivalent powers occurs, the Servant and her allies are considered to possess the upper hand.

Thessalonike was named in celebration of Philip's decisive victory in Thessaly, and that name in turn was given to what would for the next two millennia be one of the most important cities of the Balkans. But most of all, she herself embodies a certain conqueror's ideal and dream that spanned continents, across the hearts of men and even time and space itself.

Mana Burst (Water)

• A: The capability to infuse weapons with magical energy. Said magic energy is infused with Berserker’s own element, causing additional damage. At this rank, the Servant’s attacks are accompanied by tidal waves and roaring bursts of water. By paying 20 units of prana, the user can increase his STR or AGI by one rank. In addition, basic water-based ranged attacks and skills can be used by paying 50 units. The scale of these effects is one rank lower than the user’s skill rank.

Noble Phantasms

Mermaid's Tears
    The Potion of Immortality

Type: Support
    Range:
    Targets: 1

Description: A glass phial containing water from the Fountain of Youth, or so it is said. A few drops will heal even grisly wounds, and imbibing it can truly bring someone back from death's doorstep - if a Servant consumes it, it is as if they have gained an extra life. However, Berserker cannot use it on herself in any way.

In truth this was one of the treasures looted from the vaults of Babylon when the city was taken by Alexander. Whether it is the same potion as the one found in a certain ancient king's treasury which found its way from one royal vault to another throughout the millennia or merely a pale imitation of the philter created from the Herb of Immortality is a mystery lost to the ages.

The King Lives On
    Dream of Okeanos

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~99
    Targets: 1

Description: The shared dream of two hearts forever separated. If Aionioi Hetairoi is the actualisation of the experiences shared by each and every soldier of the King's army, then this Noble Phantasm is the manifestation of the ideal that drove the King to the ends of the Earth. It is a Reality Marble born from the image indelibly etched in the hearts of the Conqueror King and his Muse. Within it is recreated the farthest shore at the end of the world, the edge of boundless Okeanos, and it is there that Alexander the Great will live once more to rule and conquer the world.

Under the same principle as the Army of the King he is as much a Servant as any, with access to his armaments and his abilities, but the burden of the bounded field's upkeep for each turn lies entirely on Berserker, and by extension her Master. As the world within the barrier is in essence a vast body of water, Skills dependent on proximity to water will activate inside the Reality Marble. Once the battle is concluded or he himself is vanquished Alexander will fade away, but that too is only temporary. As long as Thessalonike lives, Alexander will never truly die.

Thessalonike's cherished miracle. At its core, a sister's love for her brother. Perhaps the King turned away from the Far East for the road back home because he realised where Okeanos truly lay all along.

---My wish? Only that my King be granted a second life for the one he left unfinished. My only happiness would be that he might stand upon this world again and fulfill his dreams to the utmost. If I could claim to know one thing of him, it is that he would want this too.

For that I do not mind my eternal servitude. Because he will always be with me.

Bluzerker from Reclamation. A character idea so old I'd scribbled it on a torn-off page of my high school notebook, which I was delighted to play even for a little while. I didn't get nearly enough mileage out of her NP use aversion and reunion angst, her interactions with Alexandra, the red herrings about being a Gorgon and a Beast (of Alaya), or the projected Good End where she'd throw off the shackles of the world and join the Hetairoi, but what can ya do.
    Last edited by Leftovers; January 11th, 2020 at 01:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    ;_;7

o7

Blog Entries
    ;.;

All my guesses were far off but the heart in that is real. ;.;

Signature by fumato

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Damn now I'm sad I didn't get to see more of her.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Second Attempt at Astro:

Click
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Suppose I’ve put off posting Caster of Blue from Reclamation long enough.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...WNB2-jlos/edit

With the disclaimer that Item Creation was an open-ended skill, with items approved on a case by case basis, so no items that did not appear in the work itself were fully vetted or approved.

She was basically a train wreck but I wanted to capture more of her personality and complications since most incarnations of her I’ve seen scrub her pretty clean or reduce her to an assistant to Babbage.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 24th, 2020 at 09:17 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Cheetose's Avatar
    Failed last minute project for Spirit Pulse.

https://sites.google.com/view/sphanzouaiba

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The nuclear option.

Spoiler:
    Once, there was a kingdom. Many warriors flocked to its lands and swore their arms to its cause. Battle by battle they conquered in its name, growing its borders, building its legend. They were great, it was said, and great was their kingdom, and greater still their king. Their power, unrivalled, could only be likened to God's kingdom, whose earthly regents they were. Blessed warriors, they were called, holy knights, champions of the faith. And yet, for all their powers, human, all too human.

Once, there was a kingdom built by men, for men. Naturally, it was by the hands of men that it fell to ruin.

Those knights, strong of arm and faith, yet weak in flesh and mind. Time made murderers, adulterers, covetous tyrants of them all. The legend they built came to a piteous end. Their dreams ephemeral, their bonds frail.

They were warriors, but they were no heroes. Men this weak could not carry the weight of their own dreams, let alone humankind's. The kingdom they built is less than dust, their deeds dissolved into falsehoods. The names they bore remain as cenotaphs, spinning fables of what was not and what may yet have been, avoidant of the truth. That they who lived such lives were men, and lived as men, and died as men, and all they ever served was their desires.

And what is it humanity desires? A hero. And what is a hero? Someone who serves man. And who can serve man, when man only serves himself? One that is above, and beyond, man.

That kingdom had had its fill of warriors, who only blaze the path of ruin. Its people called out for a hero, one who could walk the path of salvation for everyone to follow.

A man above the desires of man. A master of all who chooses to serve all. The perfect knight. A hero.

That is I.

And I alone.

Class:
    Gatekeeper
    Saber

True Name: Galahad
    Alignment: True Neutral

Stats

STR - A
    END - A+
    AGI - D
    MGI - C
    LCK - A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - A: The protection bestowed upon a knight on a divine quest. Rejects magic, rituals, and heresies of all kinds.

Riding: - (E): The skill to control steeds of all kinds. Having sailed on the Ship of Solomon and ascended to heaven, Saber cannot ride upon any earthly steed or vessel anymore.

Personal Skills

Champion of Virtue - A: Immaculate chivalry, dispassionate justice, peerless mastery, unwavering faith, absolute loyalty, stainless purity. The embodiment of the chivalric virtues cannot be brought to ruin unless by his own doing. Saber is unaffected by rank-downs and status effects of any kind, up to and including checks of instant death, befitting of one who survived the trial of the Siege Perilous. Additionally, this Skill functions as a variation of Charisma, imposing awareness of Saber's overwhelming excellence on those who lay eyes akin to mental interference. The degree of its effect on other Servants depends on their alignment, with Lawful Servants merely seeing Saber for what he is and Chaotic or Evil Servants facing LCK rank-downs.

Revelation - A: The quest for the Holy Grail began with a vision, and was guided by revelations every step of the way. Saber's divine visions only reveal information about the Holy Grail, but in a Holy Grail War this encompasses many things indeed, from the actions of those who plan to undermine the sanctity of the contest to those whose hearts are clouded and bring their twisted desires on the battlefield. Visions pertaining to the participants of the Holy Grail War may be revealed to him, and he innately grasps certain aspects of the character of those he meets, specifically pertaining to their wishes, vices, and virtue or lack thereof. Additionally functions as a sixth sense in battle, where Saber's attunement to the voice of God may guide him to the optimal action.

Keeper of the Grail - EX: He who has held the Holy Grail and seen the light of Heaven. Having attained the Grail, Saber became its keeper, fulfilling the destiny of man and precluding the need for others to follow in his footsteps. As its champion he receives the majority of the magical energy support needed to materialise from the Holy Grail instead of his Master, and replenishes it at a higher rate. Additionally, while he is defending the Grail from others, he receives plus modifiers to all his stats that don't already have them. However, as those who fight in the Holy Grail War have been chosen by the Grail to begin with, he cannot kill an enemy while they are actively fighting for it, but only block their path as a test of their mettle and worth. Finally, having already attained the Grail in life, Saber cannot under any circumstances take the Grail for himself again. In return, he may repeat the wish he had wished upon the Grail in life at any time: he may choose the time of his own death.

Noble Phantasms

The Sword in the Stone
    Type: Passive

"Never shall man take me hence, but only he by whose side I ought to hang, and he shall be the best knight of the world." The sword that crowned Saber as the greatest knight of all, bestowed by the king of knights himself. Drawing this sword marked the beginning of his quest, and it never once wavered until its wielder's quest was finally complete. When Saber draws his sword to fight in a battle for the Grail, fate itself decrees that he prevail. Clashes of equal rank are always in his favour and saving throws always go his way when faced with killing blows. As long as this sword is drawn, Saber cannot be defeated.

The perfect knight does not falter by any action but that of his own doing, and so this protection will fade if Saber is ever anything less than the paragon of what a knight should be.

The Sword of Strange Hangings
    Type: Anti-Self, Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress

The same sword, wielded with an impure heart. Cancels all personal skills in exchange for raising all stats to A+. Shoots beams and stuff. Saber will not use this.

Personality:

It is said that there is no such thing as a perfect knight. That is not strictly true. What is meant is that such a thing as a perfect knight could not possibly be human. That much is correct.

Saber is the answer to the prayer for a man above the needs of men. Men tore the kingdom apart for petty rule, so he does not wish for power. Men broke their vows over lust, so he does not care for women. Men turned on one another because of their fickle hearts, so his feelings do not waver.

Even the greatest heroes fell because of their humanity, and so the people asked for a hero who was not human. His is an existence meant to not be able to fail. His perfection is his own nature, and he has known nothing else. His victory was inevitable, the salvation he brought guaranteed. In other words, from the very beginning his choice had been denied.

A perfect knight is something people wish for their own sakes. If something meant to serve humans possessed humanity of its own, it would no longer do so.

Saber lived and died for the sake of others, so that the disgrace of his progenitors may be washed clean and the failed kingdom consecrated in memory as a shining beacon of virtue and knighthood. The burden he bore for Camelot became his own legend, but Camelot is no more, and never was the entirety of the world to begin with. In any era, in any place, the perfect hero is something that people will turn to when nothing less will do.

But that future may yet change. The humanity of today has turned away from its gods, shunned its icons, and is aiming to surpass even the world it inhabits. This modern world where humans no longer need heroes is one that pleases Saber, insofar as he can feel, and it is one he believes fulfills the wish underlying his own creation, as well as explains why he has been summoned in the first place. Until that moment when his duty is finally fulfilled he will protect this march of progress, and he believes that his existence as the perfect hero should suffice, rendering all other heroes obsolete. It is only natural that he should feel they fall short of the mark, compared to himself.

Saber does not hesitate to expound on how superfluous the existence of other Servants is, not to mention their lacking credentials as Heroic Spirits to begin with. As an embodiment of virtue his moralising knows no bounds, and he will mercilessly criticise the failings of others without a hint of either tact or ill intent. Saber could never be accused of possessing social graces.

It can be said that although his intentions are inherently pure-hearted and virtuous, the goals he might support and the actions he may take to facilitate them are not necessarily 'good', although they are undoubtedly those of the "justice" he is meant to serve.

Long ago, humanity wished for someone who would show them how to strive for something higher, someone to prove that man can rise above petty pursuits and the failings of the past to achieve personal greatness. Saber is all too happy to keep reminding them, even after they ask him to stop.

My god, the fun I would've had.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    >gatekeeper
    >vergil

lool

godlike

The writing itself was too! Really feels like you're looking into the past of a legend.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    he's nero you clown