Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Great Misaki Grail War! (With KnK too) (IC Thread)

Blog Entries
    Security Guard
    School
    9:56 am, 2nd Day

'Oh why me, I just wanted a nice easy day.'

The poor guard was the unlucky one called in by the school to investigate the report of a strange man standing on the roof.

Though he had a gun safely holstered to his side he had never in his life been forced to use it and he he hoped to continue to not have to, but very slowly he made his way past the the bustling students and up the stairs, finally coming across the great steel door that separated the outside from the inside.

With a loud bang the door flew open and he made his way outside into the open air where he came face to face with a man with green hair, his attire was very old something that he would guess was from some period long ago but nothing he could recognize. A foreingor perhaps? Regardless he decided to speak up in his normal language.

"E-excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me, this is not the kind of area one should be hanging out in. Don't you know this is a school?"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    Flatt
    Miyam Hotel
    12.30 PM 2nd Day
    Hey Waver lets get going already I'm so bored." Waver sighs.

"Flatt, we don't even know where any possible masters could be and we have no intel whatsoever."

"Hey Kintoki, you agree right."
    "I'm ALL READY to GO I'm lookin golden," says Beserker.
    "Fine, Fine, lets go." sighs Waver,
    "I cant afford to use a Command Spell on this anyway," he thought. "Why am I stuck with these morons?"
    Last edited by UnlimitedBladeWorks; July 17th, 2014 at 08:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Archer
    9:57 AM
    School Rooftop

Archer had been watching the students entering the school and going about their business, trying to determine if any of them were Masters for a few hours, when this guard had slammed open the door, and told him that he needed to come with him.

[Charisma-A]
    Archer extended his arms, and said with a smile on his face, "Officer, I am doing no harm, and I am simply enjoying the excellent view from up here. Perhaps you could allow me to stay a while longer?"
    Last edited by SINIB; July 17th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Len and Caster
    Shrine
    9:04 am, 2nd Day

Len looked at the old man, hunger making it hard to resist. However, without knowing how safe it was, the risk was too great. Len turned towards Caster, who nodded. It didn't seem to take any time at all as another cat approached the old man. It swallowed a bite of the fish eagerly, as Len and Caster watched in anticipation. It was a dangerous time period, and already another enemy had been seen. It wasn't likely, but threats could come at any time. If the food, or the man himself, was dangerous, the familiar who took on the risk would find out soon enough,

Blog Entries
    Security Guard
    School
    9:58 am, 2nd Day

Skill: Thickheaded

The guard scratched head, put off guard by the simple comment, it wasn't often that people like him didn't immediately resist for one reason or another. As such he responded just as casually. "Indeed, the weather is perfectly fine, but this is not exactly the place to view it. Could I see some credentials please? It would do the students no good to have some stranger running around so if I could just get that then I would be satisfied enough to leave you to your business."

He calmly let out his hand waiting to receive the verification that most any Japanese or adult in general would carry with them.

Old man
    Shrine
    9:05 am, 2nd Day

"That's a good kitty, here have some more." The friendly the old man beamed with a smile as he continued to allow the cat to eat to its heart content. After more then half the food had gone he finally took it back and began to stand up.

"Well that's enough, I have to eat my fill after all. Now it's back to business, I have visitors coming soon and it's my job to make sure they are met with with open arms, oh look at me talking to myself I must be going senile, but perhaps..."

His voice gradually began to fade as he entered the old wooden hallways and off to do things unknown.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Len and Caster
    Shrine
    9:06 am, 2nd Day

Len watched the old man walk away, as her stomach rumbled. "I guess I was being worried over nothing Caster." Caster tried to shrug her shoulders. "It's fine, I guess this place is quiet and safe enough for now then." Len nodded, wishing she had taken the fish. "I guess let's investigate and find somewhere safe in here." Len and Caster walked into the building, as they searched for a place that would be quiet enough for them to avoid enemies.

Waver
    12.33 PM
    Miyam Hotel

"Alright Flatt lets go to the school in this city Im sure we can find a master or two over there"

"We get to fight and its going to be AWESOME hell yeah lets go Waver" says Flatt

"Alright Im ready lets go" says Waver

Blog Entries
    Archer
    School
    10:00 AM, Day 2

[Skill: Charisma—A]
    "Of course officer, let me just find it..."

After a few minutes of searching his pockets, Archer responded, "I'm terribly sorry, but I don't seem to have mine, I must have left it at home. I wasn't aware that I wasn't supposed to be up here, the view was just so lovely. Perhaps if I left, everything would be fine?" Archer asked, a cheerful smile on his face.

"Perhaps you could recommend a better place to view the lovely cityscape? I would be extremely grateful if you did."
    Last edited by SINIB; July 18th, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Day 2 sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Waver
    School
    12.45 PM
    "Alright we have arrived at the school lets see if we can find traces of Magical Energy" says Waver

Double Edged Flames
    The Park
    12:13 am, 2nd Day

Karna paused, the beasts seemed to be waiting for them to make the first move. One one hand, this was good, as it gave them a chance to plan, on the other, it gave the enemy a better position to react ot them from. All these animals had seemingly come from nowhere.

"Satsuki, one more thing, please avoid the flames of my spear as much as possible." He moved he raised his spear as if to strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Karna's Skills
    Prana Burst (Flames) (B)
    He then jumped, around 10 feet into the air, and then swung his spear in an arc, firing flames from it's tip towards the beasts in front of him, hoping to spare Satsuki, who was behind him, from any exposure to their light.

Quote Originally Posted by Karna's Stats
    Agility: B
    He landed moments later, grabbed Satsuki, then made to jump out of the center of the beasts, so as to find a better way to approach them.

"We're moving, Satsuki!"

He then jumped once again, this time landing just outside of the part of the circle of beasts he hadn't set aflame.

"They're coming! Be Prepared!"
    Last edited by Megas; July 23rd, 2014 at 01:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Security Guard
    School
    10:01 am, 2nd Day

"Yes that's exactly what you should do. If you leave then there will be no troubles, yep no troubles at all. As for other locations, I'm afraid I've never been much of a sightseer myself but I've heard that there are all sorts of interesting locations on the east side of town, perhaps buy a map of the city?"

Chaos Dog
    The Park
    12:15am, 2nd Day

Chaos Beasts: Agility E~A

Three of the beasts were disintegrated by the flames their sickly blackened liquid being thrown into the ground but the rest used this as a signal to charge. With howls, and screeches, and chirps, and roars a swarm of black and red charged the shining man with all the speed they could muster, he was surrounded almost completely on all side and just what would he do?

Sun Burn
    The Park
    12:17am, 2nd Day

Karna scanned the area, looking for a way out. He had been able to almost completely shield Satsuki from the results of his attack by using his body, but with the ever increasing enemy count, there would be a limit to the amount that he could hold back from spreading the flames if he wanted any chance at survival or victory.

Satsuki Yumizuka
    Human Stats:
    Strength: B- (slightly weakened from exposure to sun's rays)
    Endurance: B- (slightly weakened from exposure to sun's rays)
    Agility: C
    Prana: A-
    Luck: E

"Satsuki, listen to me, I can't both fight and protect you with this many enemies around. I will let you make the choice, and I will follow your command. Do you want to retreat? Or should we split up and fight?" Karna had realized a small while back that his master was not going to abandon the struggle by his suggestion alone, though a part of him hoped that she would as it would be the easiest way to keep her alive.

He turned around to face her to find that she was already gone, 10 meters away behind him.

"RRRRAAAAGH!!!" She grabbed a lamp-post easily twice her size, tore it out of the ground itself with some effort, then swung it towards a group of animals that looked to be composed of a wolf, a deer, a mountain lion, and a boar.

'Well, I guess she's made her decision, hold out until I can find out how to slay this monster without slaying you Satsuki!' Karna prayed he would manage in time to save his enraged master from being consumed.

'I hope I won't regret this' Karna's eyes narrowed, he readied his spear, and shot his flames from his spear as he swung it in a full 180 degree arc in front of him.
    Last edited by Megas; August 12th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff