Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing!! - IC

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

"You can call me...Fel. Also...sorry about your tail. If it hurts...I can heal it if you want."

Twiddling her fingers, Fel apologized. It was a bit of a whim, but she shouldn't have yanked as strong as she was capable of. As she wasn't really the physical type, she had trouble when it actually came to controlling her strength in sometimes.

"Also..if I get more apples...next time, would be nice to share with everyone. You can have a lot, Sokuko."

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

"There you go," Rikiko said, a hint of a smile appearing on her face. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

Letting the two gently back down, Rikiko then proceeded to dust Sokuko of any leaves and branches that had caught up in her hair and clothes while she had been up in the tree. As she did so, she glanced at Flutzwield, and gave her an encouraging nod.

"In any event, that is a commendable attitude. To understand that a shared food tastes better, you have a kind heart, little girl," Rikiko said, patting one particular branch off Sokuko with enough force to nearly throw the beastkin to the ground. "But there are better ways to see if cats land on their feet. After all, cats do not like it when you pull their tail, do they?"

Rikiko's gaze and tone turned admonishing as she said so, finishing up cleaning Sokuko. Then she walked over to the other girl, and put her large hand on her shoulder.

"If you want to make friends, it is best to understand that if you hurt someone, they will most likely refuse to be your friend," Rikiko told her, her deep bass voice reverberating from the bottom of her heart. "You cannot cause pain to someone and expect them to immediately to forgive you. You have to be prepared to make amends. You did the right thing by apologizing. To admit that you have done wrong takes a strong heart... Fel-chan."

Rikiko smiled proudly at the girl.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; June 15th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Roy Baines, the (future) Harem King.

For the moment, it seemed I'd have won. They were still motionless and looking at me as I finished my declaration.

But that didn't seem to be the case for everyone around here.

"That's not for you to decide, kid."

An unknown gruff voice came from behind me, turning around to actually face the owner I found a...really tall, scary-looking lizardman. Piercings, wild hair, towering over me like some sort of giant, as expected of the guy that would challenge me.

"She's the one making the call, not you."

Before I could even start talking to him, he turns around to look for...something. Come on, this isn't how it's supposed to work.

Just what was he-Ow?!

The hell just hit me? I mean it was nothing compared to when this red piece of junk hit me but geez.

Looking around however, there was nothing to see...well other then the people gathering around us and Vanessa's great figure.

Ah whatever! Rubbing my head, I look to the lizardman as he turns back to me apparently satisfied with whatever the hell he was trying to find.

"What if I ask her out first, brat? What will you do about it?"

Already I had found a rival. I know I was supposed to work fast to establish myself but sometimes even I surprise myself.

"I guess there's only one way to-"

And then another stop.

"Hey..."

Walking between the two of us was a gothic lolita in red, with a hoodie to top it all off. Now I won't say I was the biggest fan of them but she was managing to pull it off quite well, her body went just well with it. Now then where to go from here...maybe if I edged downwards while she was focusing on the big guy I could sneak a peak. Using my secret weapon now would be a waste and anyways, such power was not meant to be abused. I've got it maybe I should...wait was she still talking?

"-Besides, I doubt she'd go for any of you anyway..."

The blow below the belt is struck, any low level pervert would be down on his knees in shame by now but I won't be stopped by this...!

"Come on now, I can understand that you all have a...fascination with Ms. Arc, but this isn't really the time and place."

Wait...it can't be?!

The legendary White Knight?!

I had heard tales of these types of guys but I didn't think they really existed, he even had the whole blonde pretty boy look going for him.

This man...if the lizard was my rival then he was my eternal enemy.

"Besides, I doubt you want the teachers hearing your...goals, I don't think they look too fondly to sexual harassment. So let's all just calm down and have this opening ceremony finish without a hitch, okay?"

Not hear our goals he says?

What does he take me for? A guy who can't be honest with himself?

'This is simply a way of appreciation! Let them hear that I'll-!"

Are you guys done?

Oh Goddamnit.

This is getting out of hand isn't it?

A white-haired guy like from my shonen animes interrupts us.

Damn, it's hard to get to the top.

No matter. There's only one thing left to do.

With sudden seriousness I look at the newcomer.

"There's only one way we'll be done."

I then look back at my rival-to-be, the scary lizardman.

"I just have to be the first to ask her out, if I can't do that much then I was never worthy to begin with!"

Yes, I can do this! I won't be stopped by him or anyone else! With this fist of mine I'll take Vanessa Arc out on a date!

A race to the prize!

Wait.

Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something?
    Last edited by Dranes; June 15th, 2014 at 09:32 PM.

Miyasawa Gombei

"..."

I'll go ahead and admit I am not a very intellectual person. Most of the time I do stuff without thinking and let my instinct show me the way. A part of me probably knew this would happen... Although to be honest I am glad it did. I did nothing more than taunt some perverted dude once, and yet people are already stepping in between to stop the conflict. It's good to see that there are boys and girls willing to stand up for others here.

Some of them are tiny in comparison to me, and yet none of them is frightened nor intimidated by my appearance. Some may be brave, others might be complete idiots, but in the end it doesn't make any difference. So long as you don't let others step over your own ideals, you are on the right path. Sadly I don't think I have done myself many favors by taking the role of the bad guy. Tch, who cares? I don't need a bunch of friends, I'd be satisfied with just one. Among so many students, chances are I'll find the person I am looking for.

"..."

The person I am looking for, huh? Oh yeah, that's right, this academy is the only lead I have to finding my "teacher", someone from a past I've forgotten. I've got a letter saying that I could find my teacher here, at Regulus Academy... Whether that is true or false, I guess I'll find out with time. While more and more students start gathering around me, I take a moment to meditate about my reasons for being here.

"..."

Naturally, I listen to each and every one of them while I do so. As strange as they are, I am not the kind of guy who likes to step over someone else's feelings. Once the argument reaches a momentary pause, I once again address the 'harem king', but only after making eye contact with all of the other students. Needless to say, my gaze hasn't softened ever since I started this whole thing. Come to think of it, I am not sure if it will ever soften.

"Go ahead guy, if she accepts your proposal, I won't step between the two of you."

He keeps barking, so I'll have to pressure him some more. However, I don't want any trouble with the other students or the faculty, so I take a few steps away to disengage, before turning my attention back to the podium, putting my hands on my pockets and finishing the end of a deal.

"However, if you fail, well... Just know I don't let a chance like that slip by. You have a week."

Let's see if you can handle a pact between men.
    Last edited by hero; June 15th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Gawain Abbeywood

As I listen to the speech I can only reflect on why I was sent here.

‘To test the performance of the model in a social setting and to give it additional training that would impossible in a military setting.’

Absolutely ridiculous there is nothing I can learn here that would help me. I have already learned everything I need to fight the spawn.

Do they think that I can’t fight? The very thought is infuriating, clenching my fist and ignoring the throb of pain that movement brings, I dismiss the thought. No I showed them that I can match and exceed the others, so then what could it be? I’ll have to find something to distract me later or these thoughts will eat away at me.

Trying to turn my attention back to the woman’s speech, Vanessa Arc huh, she seems quite young for her position guess she must be quite skilled. Before I can continue to listen to the rest of the speech I’m soon distracted by a commotion close behind me. It seem that several students are fighting over the chance to romance Ms Arc.

Watching as it grows and draws more and more people until I can no longer ignore it. Turning towards the group I politely address them.

“I would like to remind you all that we are currently in the middle of a ceremony so please save your discussion until it over.”

A group of people already making trouble how annoying, they could at least save it for a place where everyone could ignore them.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amy Collins

"..."

It's starting to get a little uncomfortable.

What had once been a small gathering of students becomes something larger, a blonde guy, a little older than me, shows up to agree with my sentiment; someone else, a white haired guy, yells at us to shut up, and all in all, this is attracting much more attention than I had originally thought it would...

Even still, despite the fact we're all probably going to get in trouble if this keeps up, I stand my ground, and quietly stare at Mr. Disappointment, waiting to see if he would throw a punch, or simply back off as I had asked...

His gaze was pretty fearless.

A lot of the time, a bully would back off the moment you made it clear you weren't going to back down.

His gaze, despite the fact that I had more or less openly challenged him, had not changed in the slightest. No softening expression, no sudden panic, no emotion other than a cold, contemplative stare, not just at me, but at the other students that had gathered as well...

For a moment, I briefly wonder if he'd try to go past me and attack someone else, but-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Disappointment
    "Go ahead guy, if she accepts your proposal, I won't step between the two of you."
    So saying, the young man turns his back to us, and puts his hands in his pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Disappointment
    "However, if you fail, well... Just know I don't let a chance like that slip by. You have a week."
    ...So it somehow became a macho thing, huh?

Shaking my head, I give a thumbs up to the blonde boy, before turning to start walking back to where I had been before, hands in the pockets of my hoodie.

I could stop a bully.

Fighting was kinda fun, in its own way, and Mr. Disappointment had seemed like he was pretty strong, so I would have been okay with a little brawl if he had wanted to push his luck... But the other three guys here... Well, conflicting with perverts was something I didn't really feel like dealing with at the moment.
    Last edited by Airen; June 15th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Remy Martel

"There's only one way we'll be done. I just have to be the first to ask her out, if I can't do that much then I was never worthy to begin with!"
    On one hand, Remy felt some slight admiration of the “Harem King’s” guts, seeing as how he could press on unperturbed, despite the verbal lashing coming from all directions. On the other hand, he still felt like slapping that silencing rune on his stupid, pervy face, so he’d shut the hell up for a few seconds.

His hand twitched. He was seriously considering using it. Oh sure, it might raise some trouble, seeing as how using magic as an opening ceremony wasn’t exactly model student behavior, but for a bit of quiet to listen to the speech? It might be worth it.

He started to slowly raise his hand, but before he even started the detonation, the lizard guy huffs and walks away.

"Go ahead guy, if she accepts your proposal, I won't step between the two of you. However, if you fail, well... Just know I don't let a chance like that slip by. You have a week."

Welp, crisis resolved. Nothing to do here now.

Wither.” He muttered the command under his breath, and the blossom mark on his hand blackened and faded, the residual mana keeping it in form dissipating into the air. And with that, Remy walked away, scooting back to the original spot, fuming a little, but still cooling down.

That punkish girl was still there, still glaring at him, though he made an effort to ignore her. He stared at the podium in some vain attempt to listen to refocus and listen to his speech, yet that little voice in the back of his head continued to nag at him, admonishing him for getting riled up so easily.

He sighed, and tried to cool down.

That was dumb of me. Shouldn’t have blown up like that, but it’s done now. Just hope that no one noticed that rune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Levi

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    “Anyway, it is with great pride and joy that I, Vanessa Arc, as well as the other members of our faculty, welcome you to our establishment: Regulus Academy.”

Levi had been sitting up on a box a good distance away from the rest of the crowd for the past few minutes, listening to most of the speech, some of the plans of the potential harem king(s?), and a scuffle.

The speaker was everything she should have been, motivating, welcoming, and well spoken. Levi had seen Vanessa around a few times since she had insisted on taking over the A/V room approximately 8 months ago, however this was the first time Vanessa had truly made an impression on her. She couldn't recall currently whether or not Vanessa was among those who initially tried to extricate her from the school for reprogramming, but she never had witnessed the talent for public speech before.

The potential harem king seemed to her, for the lack of a better description, fun. The young man seemed to lack any sort of subtlety about his ambitions. His actions appeared to get him into a spot of trouble, but things appeared to work themselves out. From what Levi could hear, it sounded like the argument was staked around the ability to ask out Vanessa.

Then there was the scuffle involving a couple of girls. There didn't seem to be any ill will around any of that in comparison to the other event. Just simple misunderstandings. That would undoubtedly fix itself.

"Eh, whatever, it doesn't have anything to do with me anyway." She got up and started to walk back towards the A/V room, there was nothing more to see here. No sense hanging around outside and seeing what the next attempt to reprogram her would go like. Things like that tended to happen if she stayed out of the school for too long. Her main directive (which everyone seemed to tell her was a error) would go unheeded if something were to happen to her.

On the other hand..., maybe it would be a good idea to introduce herself to some of the newbies before heading back. Who knows when having a couple of good connections could come in handy. She decided to round back towards the new students. Perhaps one of them would be interested in a couple of rounds of video games. Local multiplayer was something she hadn't gotten much of after all.

The potential harem king looked like he was open, so Levi made her way over to him. He looked like he was seriously contemplating his next move. She offered him her hand.

"Name's Levi, nice to meet you. So, any plans for the rest of the day? You may want to wait on making your opening play for Vanessa until she's not busy."
    Last edited by Megas; June 16th, 2014 at 01:34 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar

Akiyama Shin

As things were it looked like the side that wanted the perverts to quiet down was ironically making the most noise of the lot. A white haired man had shown up, telling us to quiet down in a clearly hostile tone and there was even someone from the people around us saying that we should keep quiet, not even bothering to join the group.

One would expect that with all this opposition the King Pervert over here would back down, yet instead he did the opposite. Loudly he declared that he would be the first to ask Ms. Arc out. I couldn't help but chuckle, this guy was determined I'd give him that. Too bad that he couldn't he put such resolve to better use than something as silly as becoming a harem king.

Still with the look the lizard man was giving the rest of us, it didn't seem as though he was the type to back down either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard Man
    "Go ahead guy, if she accepts your proposal, I won't step between the two of you. However, if you fail, well... Just know I don't let a chance like that slip by. You have a week."
    Thankfully it seems I was wrong about him. He backs off, putting his hands in his pockets and gives that ultimatum before turning back to face the podium. So it went from a potential fight to a challenge between men? Well I suppose we could call this a good end to the situation for the most part, though I don't think Ms. Arc would agree if she had heard it. I can already tell, this coming week is going to be a interesting one.

As people leave the group one by one, I catch sight of the girl with the hoodie giving me a thumbs up. Smiling, I return it with my own, she did a good job as well in bringing this to an end, after all.

Well I should be getting back to my seat, there wasn't much point in sticking around here any longer. However as I passed by him, I gave the self-proclaimed "Harem King" a pat on the shoulder before continuing on my way.

"Good luck."

Yeah, even if his goal was as perverted as he made it out to be, with that determination of his, I couldn't help but wish him well on his endeavor. That and he really needed it if he was actually serious on asking out a teacher.

Unexpectedly, as I leave the group another seems to be joining it, heading straight for the King. It seems a young girl had taken interest in him, which was...quite strange, normally you'd think she'd want nothing to do a guy making such declarations.

I shrug before sitting back down. Well if she wanted to talk with that guy, I wouldn't stop her. Besides if he tried anything funny, I doubt anybody would let him get away with it.
    Last edited by Zagrin; June 19th, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    A Wonderful Band of Idiots
    Morning Phase
    Regulus School Grounds- Courtyard

Just as quickly as the situation managed to work itself up, it somehow managed to "resolve" itself. Though the self pronounced future harem king is now marching towards the stage, somehow, simply by setting up a challenge of "machismo", the arguing has been put to an end and people can continue listening to Vanessa's address in peace. Though arguably Roy's plan won't really do much to uphold this delicate peace, whatever happens as a result of it, has nothing to do with anyone else now. Understanding this much, it's easy to say he's either incredibly bold... or outrageously stupid.

Nevertheless, the young man sets out through the crowd- the goal awaiting him at the end of his journey presented in plain sight. Driven, determined, focused... All else becomes inconsequential to the daring pervert and he begins to lose sight of the things around him. Just missing a stray little robot girl as he approaches the halfway mark, his mind becomes clear. However, almost as soon as he achieves this state of booby clarity, it's shattered by a single stray thought. A feeling that he has forgotten something.

"UuuuuuuwwwwwWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!"

And just like that, a fierce battle cry deafens the collective chatter of the crowd.

Such an outburst being impossible to ignore, even the teachers and faculty on the stage give pause to take notice. And, as for young Roy, with the fierce cry originating from behind him, he has no choice but to turn back and look- setting his eyes upon the havoc which is surely heading his way.

"Like hell I'm gonna let you go and do that, you scrawny necked bastard!"

That's right... Before the situation even escalated, the fact is that Roy's own lust was not the cause of the problem. It was the lust of a certain other, pudgy individual...

Having already worked up a considerable running start, the round student leaps into the air with an astonishing level of speed and agility. Then, tucking his body in, he somersaults through the air, vaulting over the heads of countless students, quickly descending upon the red dragon's position. Then, before the stunned young man can even wrap his head around what was going on, the nimble perv quickly uncurls himself, spins, and delivers a rather majestic roundhouse to Roy's face with his short, stubby leg.

Roy crashing into the ground in an instant. And his face tunnels through the ground as he moves across the field...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Not even taking a moment to celebrate his recent victory, the pudgy pervert touches back down on earth and establishes his dominance with another cry. Then, with heat in his eyes, he sets his sights on the maiden on the stage- breathing like a mighty engine. And, in that moment where the aura of the beast can be felt, a certain blonde young woman flinches in fear.

"MS. VANESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!"

The earth beneath his feet moves.

Another young man rushes forward to meet his destiny. The forms of every other person present is vanquished from his world and, amidst a path bathed in golden light, there is only one person who stands before him- smiling, waiting, with arms open wide. A vision of a wonderful utopia awaits... and there is nothing that can stand in his way!

Until the dream comes to an abrupt end...

"...!?"

CRASH

Having found himself too preoccupied with his own little fantasy world, the young man failed to notice the person that was standing in his way. Unfortunately, even if he had managed to recognize the hazard a few seconds earlier, with his intense mass and unrelenting speed, there was simply no way he would have been able to stop. Collision was inevitable... And the end to his valiant charge decided there. However, that was not to biggest upset of the moment...

"Hmm?"

Rather, what catches everyone's attention... is the fact that the person he crashes into doesn't so much as budge. In fact... It doesn't even seem like they are aware of what was just going on.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Am I in your way?"

Completely unfazed by the incident, the girl turns around to face her peer, quickly removing a snack bread from her mouth as she does so. On the other hand, despite her politeness, the fat one has no words to offer. He has nothing to say because, matter of factly, he has already knocked himself unconscious. The ditzy blonde turning and removing her back from his face merely made it apparent.

Nothing left to support his weight, the young man collapses to the ground- completely unaware of what hit him.

"Uhm... Sir?"

And it would seem his peer is none the wiser.

"Holy crap... That guy just got stonewalled... The hell is that girl made of?"

"Dunno... But it's probably the same thing her brain is made of..."

A couple of nearby students begin to discuss what they just saw and, soon enough, the chatter of the crowd is reborn. You on the other hand take a moment to process the information, idly wondering if this is the kind of thing you can come to expect of this school...

"U-uhm so-!" Trying to salvage the situation, Vanessa meekly speaks up and calls for the attention of the crowd again. Clapping her hands together and giving a nervous, moderately disturbed smile, she soldiers on and tries to put everything behind her, "So where were we!? I believe we were discussing what you can expect of us? Y-yes-! That was it."

For some reason, you feel as though this is some sort of strange omen.

Apart from all the ruckus that was going on near the stage, there is another person who is going about their own business in their own way. A young girl, with long red hair and eyes glued to the handheld gaming system in her hands. She casually strolls away from the noise, not once taking a moment to look and see where she is going. That is, until her foot bumps into something.

"....?"

The girl's interest momentarily piqued, she tears her eyes from her game, shields her eyes from the intense sun, and looks down at the object before her. Imagine her surprise when it's a box; empty, solitary, and alone. Though her face does not outwardly express it, something quickly builds within her... and a smile can be seen forming on her lips.

Only taking a brief moment more to study the abandoned box, the redhead pauses her game and sets it aside for another time. Then, without so much as a word, she kneels down low to the ground, lifts the box up, and slips beneath its open bottom. Completely vanishing from sight, the girl finds shelter within the box.

"...."

Had there been anyone around to witness it, they would have surely felt the unparalleled happiness radiating from its confines.

Evening Phase
    Regulus School Grounds

Disregarding a rather colorful incident earlier, the ceremony so far has been rather enjoyable, if not adequate. Vanessa continued on with her speech and briefly talked about the school's mission statement as well as the various resources available at the school. From there, you were all briefly taken around campus to get a feel for the lay of the land as well as learn where your classes will be held. From the looks of things, the majority of your classes will be held in large lecture halls, with the exception of a select few which will be held in more personal settings. Dorm rooms have been provided and your luggage has already been delivered to your respective rooms. There's even a large Christmas tree set up within the main building to help everyone get in the mood for the holidays. All in all, Regulus Academy seems like it'll be a nice place to spend your school time.

For now, the welcoming ceremony has more or less ended. Though there is still the introductory session to be held for those enrolled in Defenses, the instructors stated earlier that there are still some things that needed to be prepared before they were ready. Being told to meet up by the cliff not too far off from the main grounds by 1, you figure you've got an hour or so to kill.

Downtime!!
    Throughout the course of the game, there will be points like this where you aren't given anything in particular to do. It's moments like this where you are free to venture about and involve yourself in things that you would like to do. For example, here you can go to the cafeteria and grab some lunch, visit your dorm and maybe introduce yourself to your new roommate, walk around and check out the classes, introduce yourself to a others, or simply laze around. All things said, the choice is yours. Depending on what all you do, you may be able to fit one to two events into this timeframe.
    Last edited by Sei; June 16th, 2014 at 01:34 PM.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Miyasawa Gombei

I've been given some free time and I know what to do with it.

I've already seen plenty of what the Campus has to offer during the tour and checking out the classes isn't something that really grabs my interest... Seeing as we have an hour before the Defenses Introduction class begins, the Cafeteria seems like the place to go to recharge batteries. But before that, I feel like I should check out the dorms, verify that my luggage is where they promised it'd be and introduce myself to the one I'll be sharing rooms with for a long time.

"..."

To be honest, I don't really care what kind of person ends up being my roommate... I already know I'll be able to live with it. It's just the kind of person I am. Maybe that's the reason why I don't feel nervous about it in the slightest. Naturally I am not the only one who came up with the bright idea of going to the dorms first, but only a few I see remain as calm as me.

There are nervous and excited faces everywhere I look.

It's not at all frightening, but this environment is kinda new to me. Not sure if I was a student at some point in the past, but it sure doesn't feel that way. In any case, I have no choice but to do my best and adapt to this setting. It will be like making my way through a dark cave with no torch to illuminate the path ahead, but I am sure I'll find my way through it in the end. From the looks of things, I don't think it will be too boring of an experience.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel welcomed in this place.

"... Looks like this is it."
    After going up the stairs and walking some more, I find the room I've been assigned to. "Let's check it out."

Without hesitation, I open the door and take a step in, greeting whoever might be on the other side with a friendly 'yooo'. Chances are I'm the one to get here first, but who knows?
    Last edited by hero; June 16th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Roy Baines, the (injured future) Harem King.
    Evening Phase
    Regulus School Grounds

Aaaaaaa...my head...

I rub my cheek as I whimper silently, already a band-aid in place to help me through the pain.

I still don't understand what happened, everything after the kick seems to be a blur.

At one point I was nearing paradise and then the next I was flying through the air.

Then I hit the ground and everything went black...I can't believe I'm saying this but I think the big guy did it.

Not the lizard, I mean the fat guy, I was blindsided by him just as I was getting closer to Vanessa. Just a few more steps...it was just a few more steps and I would have been in Oppai Paradise...

The power of perversion is truly terrifying and I should know better then most...

Uuuu...it's depressing how this all turned out.

I can only sigh as I walk down the hallway, guess there will be another chance later. I mean it doesn't sound like he got to her either, so Vanessa is still safe. For now I should actually figure this place out, and what could be more important then checking out the place I'll be living in for the next year.

Not to mention meet my roommate, well if they were in. I had heard that Regulus Academy practices Co-Ed dorms, maybe just maybe I'll be lucky! This day can still be salvaged from disaster to opportunity!

With renewed hope, I moved onward to what was designated as my room. Maybe I'd even have a girl for a roommate?! Is this what they call the god known as possibility?!

Whatever pain I had was now being replaced with unbridled joy at this new turn of events, I had to get to my room and find out! There was no time to waste!

Without a second to spare I rushed forward to the door in the distance with my number, I wonder what kind of girl she might be? Blonde like Vanessa? Maybe a redhead? And boobs, how can I not think about such an important detail?! Maybe I'll be lucky enough and catch her in the middle of changing!

I could even say something like "Oh I had no idea I had a girl for a roommate" or "I'm sorry, I should have knocked", this is foolproof, ingenious!

Sure, I'll still probably be slapped but I'll get an image to save to my hard drive-like memory. That is worth any small bit of physical punishment.

Finally reaching my destination, I turn the doorknob, this is the moment of destiny! This is the time! Please oh God if you exist do not throw my hopes to the side!
    Last edited by Dranes; June 16th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Miyasawa Gombei
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory C

It doesn't take you very long to find the dormitory your staying in, nor does it take you very long to find your room. With the sheer number of students who seem to have been of like mind, the number of faculty members readily available to help everyone out certainly does make things easier. However, that's all besides the point.

When approach the door to your room, you can't help but notice that there's nothing sitting outside the door, unlike other rooms. Of course, this either means that your stuff isn't here yet, or that your belongings have actually been placed inside already. Obviously hoping for the latter, you realize that this probably means that your roommate has actually arrived ahead of you. Having been saved a fair bit of trouble, you twist the handle and step into the room you'll more or less be calling home for the next year. Expecting to see the face of your new roommate when you do, you raise one hand and give a casual "yo" as you cross the threshold.

"Yo~"

And almost immediately, you're answered with a response. Though admittedly, there's a certain twist to your expectations.

Upon entering the room, you can't help but notice that a lot of things have already been unpacked- none of which are familiar to you. Not only that, but a great deal of things have actually already been organized into neat little stacks and decoration is clearly going upon its way... if not already completed. However, what's the most notable about this situation isn't the status of the room, ...but the blue-eyed girl sitting atop the bed on the right... wearing nothing more than a dress shirt.

Though you try your best to hide it, you can't help but feel as though you've walked into an incredibly dangerous situation. The girl's eyes blankly fixated on your person, the minute she seems to take notice of this, her eyes narrow and her lips twist into a rather sinister smile.

"So... I'm guessing you're my new roommate then?" Though her voice bears with it a rather enchanting ring, you can't help but feel the cold sting of a viper's venom lacing her words, "The door was locked, after all."

To be honest, you hadn't even noticed. Though you do vaguely recall using your room key to unlock the door now, you have to admit that you more or less just barged in without thinking. You were on auto-pilot, for lack of a better word, and once you came to realize the door was locked, you simply went through the motions and unlocked it because you could. It was what could be... a fatal mistake...

"Well don't just stand there gawking. Hurry up and close the door," Your roommate barks at you kindly, "It's not like the whole school needs to know I'm in here naked."

And just like that, you hurry into the room and close the door behind yourself. Just like before, there is no need to even think about the action.

"Honestly," You can hear the girl sigh and rise from the bed behind you, "Did you at least pay attention to the note I put on the door? You don't look like a child, so I at least assume you can read."

Now this is where you have to stop and think. Because, no matter how zoned out you may have been, there is absolutely no way you missed any kind of note on the door. Even in your memory, such a thing doesn't exist. But the girl behind you brings it up as though it were some kind of fail-safe in case the lock didn't work. Almost as though she counted on someone being stupid enough to just barge in! It aggravates you a bit, that's for sure... But, just as you're about to open you mouth to object, you glance down at your feet and notice what seems to be a small slip of paper attached to the bottom of your boot. And though you immediately have an idea of what it is, you raise and shake your foot a little, removing the pitiful little post-it note from your shoe, and (miraculously) it lands face up so that you can read. And lo and behold... the message written on this negligible little note reads "Do not disturb ❤".

"Well, since you're here now, your name is Gombei Miyasawa, right?" Despite her tone, your roommate continues to act and talk in a surprisingly lax manner, "...Kayla. It's a pleasure, I'm sure."

With the girl offering her name, you turn over your shoulder to look back... only to catch a quick look of her bare thighs beneath her shirt before turning back. While you're no expert on these sorts of things, you're pretty sure she's not wearing any underwear...

"Anyway, you're stuff got here not too long ago. It was annoying me that it was just sitting out in the hall, so I went ahead and brought it in. I set it over on your side of the room, so try not to get it involved with my stuff, will ya?"

And with that, Kayla points over towards the left side of the room- though you cannot properly see it. But, figuring it is at least safe to look over in the general area, you try to see if you can locate your stuff. Oddly enough though, all you find are things belonging to your roommate that have already been unpacked and placed throughout the room. When it comes down to it, it pretty much looks as though she has laid claim to both sides of the room... However, once you've put a little bit more effort into your search, you eventually find that your things are present within the room... granted they've all been packed into a pathetic corner...

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amy Collins

It was nice to be given a little free time.

My headphones once more blaring music into my ears, I quietly hum along as I dash through the halls of the school building, glad to be free of the constraints of the school gathering, as well as the awkward air that had hung over not only the faculty, but all of the student body since the little incident with the so called Harem King, and the other boy I had come to call, "Crouching Pervert, Hidden Ninja-!"

I felt a little bad for the 'Harem King.'

Getting kicked in the back of the head like that...

I hadn't noticed until it was far too late to stop it, but even seeing it in the last possible second, there had been a notable amount of power in that kick...

Shaking my head again at the thought, I speed up a bit, moving past the unfamiliar, nervous faces of my fellow students, to the destination I had picked out for this little recess~

Namely, I wanted to meet my roommate!

I had no clues as to what their personality was like, but because we were going to be more or less living together for the duration of the school year, it was probably a good idea to try and make friends with whoever it was as quickly as possible.

Didn't want to give the impression I was ignoring them! Or let them take over too much of the room...

That was what sis did when we shared rooms... She took most of the space...

But not this time!

Still humming, I remove the headphones from my ears as I arrive at my destination.

Unfamiliar door.

Vaguely familiar luggage outside the door.

A key that fit...

A little nervous now, I decided not to just barge in, and instead knocked twice on the door, despite the fact that I had just unlocked it.

Whoever it was could be changing, and I know I wouldn't want someone to walk in on me... So I suppose it would be hypocritical if I didn't return the favor.

Got to start this friendship off right!

"Hello~? You in there?"

Calling out, I quietly await a response.

If it turns out I got here first... Well, I guess I could set my stuff up~!
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Gawain Abbeywood
    School Ceremony

Just when I think that things have settled they once again decide to derail and interrupt the ceremony, I can already feel my anger smouldering. Thankfully with the accidental involvement of another student the incident is resolve before I could lose my temper; it would be a failure if I added to the disruption while trying to resolve it.

As the speech continues Ms. Arc goes through the schools mission statement and resources that it provides and while the mission statement is useless to me I memorize the list of resources as I’m sure it will prove useful in the future.

Following the speech we are taken are taken on a quick tour of the various facilities and although I’m sure the school is very capable and resourceful I can’t shake the feeling that my time would be better spent elsewhere.

Checking my watch I see that we have about an hour before we are required to attend an introductory lesson. Now how to spend that time do further explore the school or the surrounding grounds or go check the room that has been provided, hmm…

I guess I shall go with checking my room and belonging before maybe heading to the area ahead of time to scope it out. I can also take another dose of medicine to get rid of the headache I can feel coming on useless broken body and with one last clenching of my teeth in frustration at the handicaps of my defective body I head off to find my room.

Dormitory Room

Finding my way through the buildings I finally find my room, so this is the place I shall call home-based for the next while, the building is decorative than I think is really necessary but maybe that will be a good thing in the long run.

And so opening the door I take another step toward the new life that my superiors seem so intent on forcing me to have.

Blog Entries
    Roy Baines, (Harem King Rising)
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory A

It's a gamble. You understand that. And just like with any other gamble, there are risks involved. You understand that. You've heard more than once that this school supports the co-ed lifestyle, so you're also more than aware that there could be a female student rooming with you this year. Likewise that also means you could be rooming with a guy, but who cares!? There is a 50-50 chance that you will be sharing a room with a beautiful woman for the duration of your stay here! And, though the chances are slim, that also means that there's a possibility that she is here right now! Waiting to greet you with a smile on her face or, even better, CHANGING.

Though your day has already gotten off to a rough start, the possibility of this all is more than enough to boost your spirits to incredible levels! You feel empowered! Almost as if you could get into a fistfight with fate itself and deliver a one-punch KO. As you are now, you are unstoppable! Nothing is beyond your grasp!

With the power to overcome even the harshest of destinies coursing through every single fiber of your being, you grab a hold of the doorknob, give it a turn, and spring forth as though you are about the face the world. Defeating the door is but the first step in your round to conquest. The fanfare will be the sweet sensation of marshmallow hell devouring your face!

But unfortunately no one is here.

The room is empty and clearly awaiting the moment in which its new residents make themselves at home. Having been so caught up in the moment, you'd failed to notice the fact that there are indeed two sets of luggage sitting outside the door. Of course, what this means, is that you got all worked up for nothing. It's truly a disappointment; however, where there is defeat, there also lies a chance for victory. This is simply because, if it is true that your roommate has not yet arrived, then that also means they might be on their way as well. And, having arrived first, this presents you with the opportunity to hide yourself and set up your vantage. Obviously this misfortune only means that your prayers have been heeded and the female roommate of your dreams is being delivered as at this very moment. Clearly.

In a moment, you easily come up with countless possibilities for this room. Oblivious to the fact that your perversion is leaking through your face, you could consider it fortunate that no one is able to see your face.

"U-uhm... Excuse me."

And just like that, a tender voice seeps into your ears as a single, delicate finger pokes at your shoulder.

Eager to see what the fates have brought you, you swing around and look into the eyes of a Japanese-style beauty.

"A-are you my roommate? ...Your making a really weird face..."

Regina Deschain

She scowled grumpily at the sudden frenzy of activity surrounding her shot, unable to get a glimpse of wither or not she'd hit most of her targets, although she did notice several of the group flinched, as if struck by a small object.

Pebbles, she surmised, were unreliable as makeshift ammunition. She'd have to upgrade to actual rocks, or perhaps toothpicks, either of those would allow more force behind them.

She straightened up slightly, turning to look at the girl who'd sidled up alongside her, whispering in her ear, "It was only a 'polite discouragement', not looking to burn bridges before I cross 'em," She drawled.

Plus it was something of a personal annoyance to see a group of young men drooling over a woman like an object, but she extrapolated that that was not an uncommon sentiment among those around her.

She switched the briefcase in her hand to her left, then offered her right in a friendly gesture, "Regina Deschain, pleasure to meet you."

[SOME TIME PASSES]

After the various ceremonies, tours, and other such things were over, Regina decided to go and find the cafeteria or something,
    Last edited by Mormarth; June 16th, 2014 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Amy Collins
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory A

Remembering you manners, you do what only seems appropriate and knock first. Not once, but twice- just to make sure that you are heard. And just to be super, doubly sure, you even call out to announce your arrival. But, despite all this, there's no response, so it doesn't seem like anyone is actually here. Exhaling, you're both relieved and a bit disappointed; however, you suppose it only goes to reason that not everyone headed straight for their rooms.

Convinced it's safe enter, you take a deep breath and press forward on the door, but not before an arm reaches over your shoulder and pushes the door open for you. Startled- having not even realized there was someone right on top of you- you quickly turn on your heels just in time to catch the person in question sliding right past you.

She doesn't open her mouth. She doesn't even really try to acknowledge your presence, for that matter. She simply clears the path into the room and makes her way inside with a white bag in one hand and a single case of luggage in the other. Leaving the latter at the base of her chosen bed, she then makes her way over towards the nightstand, sets her plastic bag down, and takes out what appears to be a rather tasty looking deli sandwich. If you had to guess, you'd say this girl stopped by the cafeteria before coming here. It would certainly explain why you go here first... But still, for her to be here now after making the stop, it'd have to mean she headed right there as soon as you all were done being escorted around campus.

After retrieving her lunch, she finds her way back to the end of her bed, sits down, and starts rummaging through her luggage. In a matter of seconds, she pulls out a book and quickly becomes immersed in its bags soon after.

She hasn't even bothered to look at you once...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar

Akiyama Shin
    Evening Phase
    Regulas Academy

As I walk down the halls of the school building, I laugh as I recall the events from this morning.

The harem king proudly marching towards the podium, the fat pervert of the duo making his grand entrance which included kicking the poor king sending him flying straight into the field and then even his own advance coming to an abrupt end. The cause of said end even more ridiculous then the athletic feat he had performed: a girl who didn't even notice the poor guy who ran into her until he was crumpled all over the floor.

Honestly I don't know who I should feel more sorry for, the king or the fat pervert. Then again, perhaps this was all divine retribution for them and their perverted natures trying to mess up the opening ceremony. Either way I should have known that what we did was only delaying the inevitable, it happened last year, it happened this year and it'll happen next year. After all, something always does. Still Ms. Arc's response to all that was pretty cute, so perhaps it happening wasn't so bad after all?

Well there was no point in me worrying about that now, right now I needed to get to my new dorm room...and this looks like the place!

Checking the number on the door against the one I had been given, I confirm that this is the correct room. Wasting no time, I give a knock on the door waiting momentarily for a response.

Certainly this was my room and I had every right to simply walk in, but I'd learned from my time here that these dorms are co-ed and heard quite the number of stories, both good and bad, related to that little fact. That meant that unless I wanted to be stuck on someone's bad side for the rest of the year, it was best to be cautious. Even if there was only a one in three chance of such a setup, smaller still that my roommate would be in such a situation, it was still better to be safe rather than sorry.

"Excuse me..."

Feeling satisfied that I had waited long enough, I said that as last one warning of my entry before unlocking the door and entering into my new home.
    Last edited by Zagrin; June 19th, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Miyasawa Gombei

Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory C

Ah, right. You are supposed to knock in situations like this, right? I don't get what's the big deal... What's the point in sharing a room if you are going to hide things from your partner...? It's not my fault whoever runs this place decided to make the rooms Co-ED. Still, I guess it was kinda rude of me to barge in just like that. Well, what's done is done, can't change the past. She doesn't seem to be mad at me, much less afraid of me, so it's all good.

"Got it."

Walking over my side of the bedroom, I pause for a moment to look for my things. What the hell? These aren't my things... I have to stop myself from turning around and protest. Not being able to talk face to face is kind of a pain... But I get it, I'm a man after all. My eyes are drawn to certain places, sometimes without my consent. I know that if pervy guy was here, he'd be dead already.

"..."

Good grief, she told me not to touch her stuff but she didn't say it would be scattered all over the place, even on what should be my territory. After a rather restrained sigh, I look for my luggage once more and find it all packed into a single corner. So that is how she intends things to be...? Fine by me, I don't have many personal belongings, anyways. I am not the kind of person to stay locked inside their bedroom for long. That being said, I'll claim the bed and the space under it... Furthermore, the photo of my teacher will go on the bedside table. As chill as my roommate seems to be, I can't allow her to take the entirety of the room for herself... I need space for myself, you know?

Unsurprisingly, I am done in a matter of seconds. That leaves me with nothing else to do here... Although since my friend over there doesn't have a problem with changing so long as we look different ways, I guess I'll use this opportunity to change as well. Most of the shirts I have are black in color, while pants are either white or light brown, so I doubt my looks will be changing much. I wonder if that says something about me? Whatever.

Oh right, Kayla is my roommate so it'd be good if we could be friends. I should do something about that now that I have the chance. I don't beat around the bush, hopefully that won't play against me.

"Hey, I am heading to the cafeteria after this."
    I address her while focused on doing my thing. "...You coming?"

If she's not up for it, I'll just go there alone. Nothing I can do if she doesn't feel like it.
    Last edited by hero; June 16th, 2014 at 06:39 PM.