Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing!! - IC

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amy Collins
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy - Dormitory A (Amy and ???'s Room)

"Uh..."

Well... This is a spirit breaker...

I hadn't had many expectations of my roommate, but at the very least, I would have hoped they would respond to my presence. My nervous smile fading as my apparent roommate slides past me without a word, I find myself reaching out a bit towards her shoulder, wanting to say something, but ultimately pulling back without a word.

It might be my fault for getting my hopes up I guess...

Roommate assignments were apparently random, so it wouldn't surprise me if the girl had no interest in talking with me. I was simply a person who had been assigned to share her living space, and that could be done without the two of us being friends... But shouldn't your roommate be the first friend you make in a place like this...?

Living together in a dorm for a year... It was practically like asking to become family!

At least, that was how I had thought it would be...

Watching the girl grab her lunch and get comfortable on one of the beds, my smile fades a bit more.

Yeah... Even though I can think of quite a few reasons... I find myself wondering why she hadn't even felt the need to talk to me...

I know I'm one of the younger students, but I can hold my own!

And I had done my best to look friendly!

Really! I think I'm pretty nice!

My hair wasn't messed up, I had taken the time to fix it this morning before the ceremony, and my clothes were clean, so it shouldn't be an appearance issue... Unless she disliked combat skirts?

Was that it?

I can still fight in this!

Instinctively understanding that I probably had my usual 'kicked puppy' expression on my face, I sigh, before picking up my bags and carrying them into the room. It seems my silent roommate has already picked her bed, so I take the other one without complaining about it, the cheer that had kept me going this far having faded quite a bit with this sudden disappointment. Since it seems I won't be bonding with the girl anytime soon, I guess I should just take the time to set up my things, then maybe run to the cafeteria before it closed; I didn't know the schedule, but I though I had seen some people carrying around a few cookies-

"In time- your heart will open minds-"

Hmm?

I had left my music playing...

It was only through the headphones, so it was pretty quiet, but I could still hear it...

Open...minds huh?

"..."

Geez I'm a wimp.

I gave up way too easily.

Sure, she ignored me, but that didn't mean we couldn't have some sort of relationship-!

I would just have to reach out to her!

Of course... I wasn't very good at starting conversations myself! Unless those conversations were ones meant to pick fights...

But by ignoring me, she had challenged me!

We will be friends, I will make sure of it!

"So..." feeling a bit nervous again, I set down my things at the foot of my bed before sitting down, facing my roommates bed with both hands on my lap, "You're my roommate, right?"

I don't expect an answer, not to this anyway, so for the moment, I just keep talking.

"Well my name is Amy. Short and simple, easy to remember!"

God, what am I doing?!

Think Amy!

Ask about something she actually seems to care about!

"So, watcha reading? Does it have a name?"

I'm so bad at this.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

"Hm. Adequate, I suppose. But the ice cream shop near home was much more generous in its servings."

Licking idly her fingers, Rikiko stared at the plastic cup of ice cream resting on the table in front of her. It was, like the girl herself, rather colossal in size. Still, it had been as if she had just had a simple snack, instead of eating up few weeks of worth work from the cows of whatever dairy farm the ice cream came from. Still, she had admit to herself that the combination of mint and chocolate chips had been delicious, almost hinting that it wasn't just some store-bought variety one could buy from the cafeteria.

Unlike most of the students, Rikiko had seen no reason to hurry with inspecting her room or meeting her room-mate. No matter what she did, the effect she tended to have on people she didn't know usually made introductions rather one-sided. It was hard to talk to people hiding under a table or fleeing for their lives, after all. Still, she had all of her measly belongings (assorted collection of dumbbells, grip-trainers, protein bags, various items she had taken from home for safe-keeping, as well as her personal stuff) in the brown, old, beat-up duffel bag she carried around. It had seen much of the land with her, and it still loyally remained stout and strong, despite its age.

If the need be, she could always use the bag as a make-shift pillow and sleep outside. It wouldn't be the first time, and it definitely was nicer than denying any room-mate of their sleep. Rikiko remembered the one time she had fallen asleep on the sleeping cart of a train. Apparently the other people had been too terrified of her snoring (one elderly gentleman described it: "like a bear the size of an aircraft carrier") to be able to sleep properly. It would be best to ease into a cordial relationship with whoever her room-mate was. Like she said, no need to scare anyone out of their wits on the first day.

Therefore, Kairikimusou Rikiko had decided it was best to use this free-time for something else: namely, making good of her promise to her overly-excited kouhai.

"How's your ice cream?" Rikiko said with curt smile while putting her legs leisurely on the table (which bent a little because of the weight) and leaning back on her chair. "Satisfied? Or should I buy you another bowl, Sokuko?"

Indeed, this question was directed to the beastkin sitting across from her at the table.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; June 16th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    Roy Baines, Lucky(?) (future) Harem King!
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory A

"Uwaaaaaaa!"

A voice comes from the side, catching me off-guard while I fantasize. I just can't win today, I couldn't even find a spot to hide for a front row seat to a show in my own room...is my timing really that horrible?

No wait! There was one silver lining to this, one very important detail about all of this as I turn to see who had poked me. Yes, without a doubt this was a the ultimate proof that God had not yet abandoned my perverted self.

There was no mistaking it, that cute face, that tender voice, that slim body, what stood in front of me was a girl! A foreign beauty without a doubt, clad in a reddish-pink yukata with a floral pattern to top it all off.

Though honestly, she was sort of a let down in one department...the most important of all: breasts. Flat! She was Flat! Nothing like what Vanessa had but then again...she was still cute and that counted for something. A Harem King must have all types of girls and she fit the bill when it came to the cute innocent type!

I can't lose face, she was going to be my roommate for the rest of the year, I could have a number of chances later but for now I had to play it cool.

Wait, what she just said, was it so easy to read me right now!?

Quickly I compose myself, I couldn't screw this up.

"Ah, ehem...yes, that's right! I'm Roy Baines, your roommate!"

Maybe I was being a bit too enthusiastic but considering how this day's been, some good news is worth being enthusiastic about.

Okay first, I should help her out, as a man I could do at least that much for my girl roommate, I am the perfect perverted gentleman.

"Ah that looks heavy, let me help you with that."

With one brisk movement I grabbed her luggage, tugged and-Ooof!?

Okay, heavier then expected. I know I'm not the strongest guy in the world but hell, I bet a strongman would have some trouble with this trunk too.

My conclusion as to why it was so damn heavy? It must be filled with all her stuff...like make-up, dresses, bras and of course lets not forget...panties!

Just that thought (maybe a bit of help from the gauntlet I guess too) gives me the strength that I need to carry it in to the room, albeit a bit slower then I hoped. Geez, the things I do to be the Harem King...but for my Harem I will do anything!

Placing it down, I stand tall as I grin to myself...there's nothing that can go wrong now.

"I gotta admit, I didn't expect to be rooming with a girl."

Yes, a perfect first impression. That's what my goal is, I am as innocent as the pureness of my goal!
    Last edited by Dranes; June 18th, 2014 at 06:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Remy Martel
    Evening Phase
    Regelus Academy - Dorms

It was a simple train of thought. Everyone was doing it. He would do it too. This “it” being checking out the dormitory, and seeing who you had as roommate. And this like-mindedness of all the students helped, in a way. It would make it easier to find out who you had.

Remy’s mind wandered a bit, back to the eventful opening ceremony, and he winced when he remembered the little scuffle back there. He didn’t see much of it, given how he spent most of the time attempting to listen to that speech, but he could tell. That wasn’t some ordinary kick. Given what he saw of what happened to the Perv King’s face…

Perhaps I could patch him up? It’s not life-threatening, but that’ll definitely leave a mark.

…Eh. Maybe later. If I even see him later.

“…Oh.”

He blinked. It was strange, but he somehow found his way to his room, even in his little daydream. Well, he thought it was his room, if the little dorm map in his hand didn’t lie.

He paused. Sighed. Then knocked on the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

*Clink!*

There was an almost musical tonk as the bottom of the bowl connected to the top of the one it rested on.

Sokuko and Rikiko often sparred, and in those matches, Sokuko had never won, not even once. No matter what trump card Sokuko pulled out, Rikiko-aneki had bulled through with power and steadfast determination. This went all the way back to the very first match which had sealed their friendship.

...But, for every match Sokuko lost on the battlefield, another was won right here in the sweet shop or another just like it!

"Seconds please!" Sokuko chimed happily, either unwilling or unable to admit that "seconds" had been left far in the past.

Looking at the two, it would be incomprehensible what was occurring, after all, Rikiko was probably twice Sokuko's height and four times her mass....but the stack of bowls between the two already displayed an insurmountable edge between the two. This was the power of Sokuko, wallet slayer, the iron stomached wonder!

...Of course, whether or not Rikiko ever really attempted to claim victory was an open question. After all, no matter the result, Sokuko's attack would not change. With that in mind, maybe it was better to lose gracefully then to seek out a pyrrhic victory that would cost one far more in funds then they could possibly claim in honor.

hat was the scenario the giantess faced now. Despite all her size, despite the fact that Sokuko had wolfed down everything a poor elf girl had offered in the form of sweet apples, one would never know the odds against her if they looked at the wild child known as Kakkihara Sokuko.

Caramel dripped from her vestigial whiskers, hardened fudge chocolate had found its way onto almost every exposed part of Sokuko in some fashion. there was ice cream mixed with dark chocolate on each of her vicious looking nails. Flecks of dark milk, the last relic of the drink she had finished in addition to her treat ran down her uniform in an almost spiderweb pattern, and even in the tail which spiked behind her chair to trip up the unwary customer behind her was somehow well dotted with frozen yogurt and sprinkles.

...And in Sokuko's mind, she was only just now getting started!

"More please!" Sokuko yelled to the much beleaguered chefs behind the counter, while she waived her 6th empty bowl emphatically.

"Please pleaseplease, Sokuko is already out, please give me some more!" She yelled in a voice which surely roused not just the restaurant, but everyone within a half kilometer radius.

Wise up!
    Sokuko's metabolism appears to be far enhanced past what would be reasonable, even for an adolescent like her....is she really just a beastkin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Amy Collins
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory A

So what if you'd been ignored? That much is nothing more than a minor setback! Even though the blue-haired girl is going out of her way to avoid eye contact with you, the fact that she actually acknowledged the fact that you take up space earlier proves that she can't ignore you! Therefore, if you actually get in her face about it, there's no way she can outright ignore your presence. You're going to be roommates for a while, so you might as well knock down those barriers now. That's all there is to it!

So, throwing caution to the wind, you approach the introvert- smile rekindled- and open up with your basic conversation starters. Name, comment on the situation, and an attempt to relate to the other's interests. Short, sweet, and to the point.

"..."

And she still doesn't respond...

Brazenly ignoring your obvious attempt at befriending her, she continues to read that book like you don't even matter! If you didn't know any better, you'd almost say she's just trying to be rude at this point. However, after about a minute and a half of awkward silence, the girl's hand moves over to the sub from earlier, lifts it from the bed, and holds it out to you (again, without looking you in the eye).

"Here," Her voice is soft, yet harsh. Feminine, definitely, but strong, "I got this sandwich for you," And at that moment, her eyes briefly dart from the pages and meet yours, "Please... Occupy yourself."
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amy Collins
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy - Dormitory A

I know I'm one of the younger students, but that doesn't mean I won't understand when someone is telling me to be quiet.

The sandwich could, in theory, have been meant for me, but if that was the case, wouldn't she have given it to me right from the start?

"Ah, for me, huh?"

It's definitely a ploy to get me to stop talking, and while I guess I am the type that can get distracted by food, I have a much more important personal mission at the moment!

...I still accept it though.

We'll call it payment for her initial ignorance of me.

"Well, thanks~" unwrapping the sandwich, I purposefully move to act as if I'm going to take a bite before pausing, eyes closed, "Although, to be honest, I kinda dislike silent places... They feel lonely... It's why I listen to music all the time..."

Might as well be honest with her, if generic conversation starters won't do the trick, maybe something more personal would?

"Although... If the sound of my voice is annoying to you, I guess I could be quiet... On one condition..."

Looking over at my roommate again, I wink once, aware that I'm pushing my boundaries a little bit, but wanting the girl to really achknowledge me.

"Could you read out loud to me? I don't care what kind of book it is, but I'd like to hear your voice...I mean, I think you have a pretty cool voice, kinda like my sister's, it's a waste to not use it."

It's not a lie, but it feels a bit weird to compliment someone I had just met.

Still! I will not be defeated by an introvert!
    Last edited by Airen; June 16th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Penny Morricone
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy - Outside

Finally. Too many people in one place.

There was no reason to visit the dorm room for now. Her clothes were still fresh enough, for a given definition anyways, and she didn't pack anything that she would be worried about losing to a sticky-fingered room mate.

Nothing that she did have on her body at the moment in any case.

The hat was priceless, the gun was and so was her harmonica.

Nobody's trying to squeeze me in a uniform just yet. Good on them.

She made her way outside. The leather jacket she wore, bleached by the sun and roughed up by wear, didn't make her stand out too much. There were quite a bit more eccentric clothing choices by her new school mates.

School, still doesn't really feel real. What am I gonna do in a place like this? For now, no stayin' in here, that's for sure.

Cliffs were the meeting point for later. It was on her to find out if they were off limits at the moment. A nice outlook would alleviate thefeeling the cramped hall had given her earlier. So she made her way there, hoping to find a place that was a bit more peaceful than the bustling school grounds.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

After having split ways with the large girl and the hyperactive kittie, Fel had gone to check out her 'dorm'. She usually lived outside in the open among the stars and trees, so this was probably all a new experience for her. However, there were apparently 'customs', a way things were done in this place. She would have to conform to a certain level. It's not like she really minded, to begin with....

Looking at the room numbers and then checking her room number written on a slip of paper, she walked down a corridor of dorms. After reaching the far end of the corridor, she found her room, positioned right on the furthest end of the hall. Scratching her head dully, she stretched out a hand and pulled open the doorway, wondering what was next.

Levi

"Well, that was almost a complete bust." Levi sighed, on her way back to the A/V room. Sure, she had managed to talk to five of the new students, but none of them were likely to remember her, or even really had showed much interest in talking to her in the first place. They all seemed entirely too occupied by the prospect of meeting their new roommates or picking up lunch.

She walked through the familiar corridors of the school, moving past the faculty offices. Most of them appeared to be pretty relaxed after finishing up the initial welcoming ceremony. Nobody gave her a second glance anymore, giving her some confidence that the faculty had begun to allow her presence more than at first. Maybe she should stop by Vanessa's office sometime later to congratulate her on a job well done. She hadn't made too much progress on getting to know the teachers even though she had been here for awhile.

After turning the corner she started to notice somebody following her. She turned to see who it was and..... nothing? Were my sensors wrong? I hope I'm not malfunctioning. Regardless, she picked up the pace a little as she continued. She reached her destination and took out the key only to notice the door was unlocked. That's odd, I'm not usually that careless. I'll have to run a diagnostic later to make sure I'm alright. Then she heard a noise from inside. Preparing for a potential surprise attack, she flattened her back against the wall next to the doorway, her eyes completely focused on the unlocked door to the A/V room.

She carefully cracked open the door and peaked inside. "Is someone in here?"

Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

"More please! Please pleaseplease, Sokuko is already out, please give me some more!"
    Rikiko let out a chuckle which sounded like a far-away earthquake.

"Understood. Hey, waiter. Bring the little lady here one more bowl," Rikiko said to the waiter passing by. "As for me... well, I suppose I could have a cola, if you have any. Especially if you got the classic kind. The type in glass bottles."

Having placed another order, Rikiko took one glance at her wallet, and though it hung rather limply and defeated right now, she couldn't feel angry at the girl across from her. She had always had a soft spot for the face of pure joy Sokuko made when she was eating something sweet, and thus, ended up using most of her hard-earned money to keep the girl well-fed. Perhaps that was why she had started demanding such treats more and more. Rikiko knew it wasn't good to spoil the girl, but just like a young girl who had gotten her first kitten, Rikiko just could not find a way to say no to the big, pleading eyes of the beastkin.

That being said...

"Hmh. Just look at yourself. You've gotten ice-cream all over yourself again," Rikiko said with an amused sigh. "Hold still. I'll clean you up before the next bowl. And this time, remember to eat it with more refined manners."

Having said that, Rikiko reached into the pocket of her huge jacket and fished out something that seemed folded up picnic blanket. As she unfolded it, the light blue color and the shape of the piece of cloth revealed it to be actually a napkin. Spitting into the napkin with a force of a cannon, Rikiko then moved to Sokuko's side of the table, caught a gentle yet unbreakable hold of the girl, and started rubbing the stains of ice-cream out of her face and other exposed parts, like a mother would do to a child who has dirtied herself just before a formal greeting. Though, for one looking at the scene of the gigantic girl cleaning the beastkin while whistling a happy tune, it would have seemed more like an older sister taking care of the appearances of her younger sibling.

"Stop squirming," Rikiko commented as she continued rubbing the stains off. "We can't have you look like this when you're going to meet your new room-mate."

Blog Entries
    Flutzwiel Hieugen
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Dormitory E

The key you were given at the welcoming desk fits right into the lock and, with a simply turn, the door before you slides open. Without so much as a squeak, the path ahead is cleared and the soothing smell of a fresh room wafts out towards you. To put it simply, not only does the room smell clean, but it smells outright new. Almost as if this place had been constructed solely for you and your roommate, there isn't so much as a speck of dust to be found and what little furniture that is provided is already arranged so neatly that you feel you could actually bust out a measuring tape and find that everything lines up perfectly. You almost feel as though you've purchased a new home.

Stepping inside, what few items you possess in tow, you briefly bask in the essence of this welcoming feeling. Going ahead and designating a side of the room as your own, you set your luggage down and glance over at the other, empty half of the room. Though you already had your suspicions, it doesn't seem as though your roommate has arrived yet and, from the looks of things, it doesn't seem like they'll be turning up any time soon. Granted all of their belongings are waiting for them outside the door, given the time of day, it does make sense that not everyone would rush straight to their rooms. Some people are bound to have run to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

Nothing left to do here aside from unload, you begin to ponder your next course of action. Then...

"I'm telling you, it was a box."

You overhear a conversation coming from the hallway.

A little curious, to say the least, decide there can be no harm in checking it out. Rising from your bed, you step back up to the doorway and peek your head out.

"Come on, man. You can't seriously expect me to just buy that."

Standing just one door down, two average looking students seem to be holding a conversation in front of their room. One, a young man with unruly black hair, seems to be particularly troubled about something... While his friend, a young man with green hair, eyes him with utter skepticism.

"Uhm... Well... I know it sounds weird and all, but you've gotta believe me, "Seemingly trying his best to remain composed, the boy with the black hair tries to reason himself through his own thoughts, "Like I said before, when I came up here to check on my stuff before, there was this big box just sitting out here. ...Something seemed off about it at first, but I just figured it might have been some of your luggage or something. So I left it alone..."

"And when you came back... It was rummaging through our stuff... Right?"

His friend sounds less than amused...

"Listen, man... Boxes don't just move on their own... Now are you absolutely positive you weren't just seeing things?"

You can't tell if the green-haired boy is legitimately concerned about the situation... or merely humoring his roommate. Either way, though it seems like he's trying to get to the bottom of this apparent problem, it's clear that he's being a bit passive aggressive. Feeling this, the other can only sigh.

Blog Entries
    Regina Deschain
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Cafeteria

Nothing really stood out too much on your journey towards the cafeteria. Or, rather, nothing really stood out because everything had already become fairly uniform. All around you, there are bright-eyed people enthusiastically getting a jump on their new school lives. Be it out in the courtyard, in the hallways, and especially by the school Christmas tree, everyone has pretty much resolved themselves to being carefree- already getting themselves involved in various antics.

The cafeteria here... seems to be no different.

"UUUUUUWWWWWWOOOOH!?"

Finally exiting the lunch line, food in hand, you can't help but overhear the collective cry of male students that have gathered here. All huddled up near the center of the room, they encircle an entire lunch table and watch whatever it is that's going on with rather lively animation. Granted, you can't see what all the hubbub is about, the abundance of commentary coming from the crowd is just enough to keep you out of the dark...

"T-t-THERE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!"

"Man, chick fights are the best! This school is already awesome!"

"I-Isn't it wrong to be getting this excited about this?"

"GET LOST!!"

With the last solid statement you here being a mass denial of the one voice of reason, you can only shake your head in disappointment and try to turn away from the situation. Whatever it is that's going on over there, it doesn't seem to be the most "upstanding" of activities... and you don't really want any part of it. Though, you will say that no matter where you go, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of liveliness. The little event that occurred at the opening ceremony was merely the tip of the iceberg.

That aside, you venture out onto the floor and contemplate whether you care to eat inside or find a... quieter place to eat outside. However, just as you're about to make your final decision, you catch a bit of movement just outside the corner of your eye. When you turn, you catch sight of a single hand, casually flagging you down, and motioning you over. Tracing it back to its owner, you see that it belongs to a rather young looking girl in a hat, smiling right at you, sitting at a nearby table. Though you don't know who she is, it would seem that she's inviting you over to have lunch with her. With her are two other girls whom you would assume are her friends. The first of which seems to be a little older, with long pink hair, while the other is a blonde that seems to be closer in age.

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko
    Evening phase
    School cafeteria

"Nghhh..." Sokuko forced herself not to squirm overmuch, though it was hard. The reason she didnt struggle to much was Rikiko's freee hand which caught around her, Sokuko knew that as gentle as Aneki tried to be, the fact remains that if she felt the need to really press down, the almost tender hold could transform into something that could only be described as being earily similar to having an anaconda or some other fierce snake coil around you, each massive finger being another coil. If Sokuko tried to escape and Rikiko didn't let her, Sokuko could no more break that hold then she could flap her ears and fly.

...But mental fortitude and even logic could only carry one so far. As the next dish was brought out, Sokuko's squirming began in futile earnest.

"AnekiIm clean I am clean, Illbegood my ice cream is ready!" Sokuko said in a cajoling tone, her voice carrying a catch that would have been more at home from a child discussing his or her own fatal disease.

"Anekiiiiii!" Sokuko said, drawing up her thin but powerful legs and placing both of them against the stomach of the much larger girl, so that her entire body was supported by the pressure she was exerting against the hand she was locked into place with. From the expression on Rikiko's face, she wouldn't have known there was any struggle at all though, it was entirely possible she didn't even really notice.

After several equally abortive attempts to free herself, Sokuko placed a hand on her oddly shaped belt and withdrew from a compartment a long, thin stick, that after she gave a peculiar shake two, unfolded into a bar with a crook on the end. From somewhere, she had armed herself with a makeshift crowbar. Now of course, Sokuko would not attack Rikiko, Aneki was her dearest friend, but she could apply the extra power to the thumb which wrapped around her left side. Still supported on her legs, Sokuk wedged the crowbar behind Rikiko's finger, and with a thrum of force that got her whole body behind the pull, accompanied by the shriek of metal...

...Promptly broke the head off the crowbar. And in all this, Rikiko had continued to placidly wipe off her face and tail, along with other miscellaneous spots where fudge and cream had dropped.

Reminded anew of the utter futility of trying to escape Rikiko's hold, and ignoring entirely the sound of raised voices and hurled bodies developing off to the side of her, Sokuko could only stare in agony at the ice cream still on the counter over Rikiko's shoulder, which she was beginning to hallucinate was picking itself up and drifting over to where she could reach it.

"My ice creamis melting..." Sokuko mumbled.
    Last edited by Tobias; June 19th, 2014 at 12:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Levi
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- A/V Room

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't think anybody would be in here and I..."

Announcing your arrival, you step into the room, under the impression that some sort of threat lies in wait within. In doing so, you quickly find yourself face to face with an unfamiliar face. Within is a girl you've never seen before, sporting long, flowing, beautiful hair, caught in the act of examining the console. She quickly swings around to look at you, a look of shock and guilt plastered across her face, allowing you to get a good look at her face for the first time. If you had to guess, you'd say she's a new student here, though that doesn't exactly explain why she'd choose to come here of all places.

"Oh... Wait... You're not a teacher, are you?" Upon seeing who you are, the faint look of panic she bears quickly dissipates into one of questioning, "Well, I suppose that's a relief. Something tells me I probably shouldn't be in here without permission, but I just couldn't help myself."

Taking a brief moment to compose herself, the girl straightens her posture and clears her throat before adopting a surprisingly radiant smile.

"Anyway, my name is Lira. Lira Harper. Might I ask yours?"

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

".....Box?"
    Fel looked at her own minimal luggage. It wasn't much, except say for a few spare apples and some books she had brought back from her home town, and some changes of clothing - although for some reason she didn't really need to change that much. Taking the apples and putting them back in her basket, she poked her head out again, seeing that the two were still muddling over a box with legs, eyes and hands...or not.

"....Obviously someone inside ...the box."

Walking up to them, she shoved an apple each into both of their faces. As they caught the apples, half-surprised, she introduced herself in her usual monotone.

"I'm...Fel. Room over there. Nice to...meet you. What would...you have that someone might want...to take?"

She asked slowly while taking small nibbles out of her own apple.

Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Cafeteria

"There you go, good as new," Rikiko finally informed the squirming beastkin. "Now, don't go getting a mess all over yourself again, or I'll move on to more extreme methods when it comes to cleaning you up."

Giving a stare that was both admonishing as well as little amused, Rikiko let go of Sokuko and allowed her to get back to the one thing she was here for: ice-cream. As one-track of a mind the girl had, Rikiko admitted there was something she admired in such loyalty to one's own desires. When Sokuko got her hands on something she wanted, for that moment, it seemed like the only thing she could care about. Watching such simple joy always brought a smile to Rikiko's face, which was one of the reasons she wanted to kept Sokuko well-fed whenever she asked her to.

Still, the noises coming from the ring of students gathered around one of the tables had gotten overly loud at this point, and even Rikiko found herself frowning at the gathering of the male students. It was good to let your emotions run free, but to have them bother others in a place where people would quiet down to eat, such as this... it was a bit too much. Glancing at the glass bottle of Coca-Cola that had been brought with the order of the ice-cream, Rikiko napped it and twisted the cork, removing it faster than any bottle-opener.

"Sokuko, you continue eating," Rikiko said while taking a sip of the bottle that nearly took half of its contents. "I need to have a word with the gentlemen over there. Their continued rowdiness is making it hard to enjoy one's meal in peace."

Having said that, Rikiko drank the rest of her cola and put the bottle back on the table. Shen adjusted her jacket, lifted her cap a little, and then proceeded to slowly walk over to the table where the boys where cheering on whatever it was that was happening. Rikiko had no problem with taking joy in group-activities or being overjoyed, but to her, there was a time and a place. Evening at the cafeteria, at least to her, was not a time for overly loud revelry. These thoughts brought a frown to her already serious face, making her look twice as grim as she approached the table. The red glare of her eyes was fixed on the male students, and when she stopped just behind them, she slowly folded her arms and took a good look at them, a little curious about what sort of people these were.

Too bad her scrutinizing stare looked much like a glare announcing their deaths to anyone who didn't know her.

"To create such unnecessary noise, especially on a night so beloved as this one... have you people no shame?" Rikiko asked loudly enough that her deep voice rumbled over the cheering of the boys. "The time has come for you to quiet down. This is a place of gathering for all the people of this academy. If you continue to riot about, I cannot guarantee your safety. Some people of this cafeteria desire peace and quiet, after all... and you lot are keeping that peace and quiet from them."

Even if she did not know them, Rikiko knew that her carefully chosen words should make the boys understand. After all, if somebody complained to the faculty about the rambunctious group, they'd get themselves into trouble. Nobody wanted on their first day in the school. Therefore, Rikiko was sure that her gentle warning should be enough to make them see what she meant.

... Indeed, sometimes Kairikimusou Rikiko had no idea how threatening she sounded.

Blog Entries
    Penny Morricone
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Bravery Cliffs

Surprisingly, you find that it doesn't really take you much time at all to make your way from the main grounds to the cliff side... Twenty minutes, tops. And aside from that, you don't really run into very much opposition either. Though you did managed to pass by a few faculty members on your way here, the most they actually did was simply ask you where you were going. On your end, there wasn't much of a point in lying about it, so you simply told them you were going to check out the cliffs... and that was that. Once you provided them with an answer, they simply left you to it, saying "Be careful", before continuing about their own business. All in all, it was a little unexpected, but you aren't complaining.

Now that you're here, there isn't much to do but take in the scenery and wait out the rest of your free time.

Generally speaking, the view is a lot more elegant than you were expecting. What with the lush, expansive forest below and the wide array of magenta flowers covering the treetops... Even the rocky cliffside seems particularly smooth and sculpted. Why, if you didn't know any better, you'd have to say this whole area is custom made; however, that just seems ridiculous. Granted the discovery of magic has made a variety of things once perceived as impossible into things that can be done in an instant, the amount of work that it would take to craft such an area is just unreal. Although, you have to admit... The more you scope out the area, the more it seems to be a reality.

Natural beauty aside, there's almost an ominous feeling looming over the area. Though the greenery and flowers below are rather beautiful to look at, at the same time, not once can you say you've been able to see beyond the treetops. So, though pleasing to the eyes, you're mind can't help but think of this forest as something 'dark' and 'foreboding'. The large chains jetting out of the ground and into the islands above doesn't really help either... And finally, though you can't say you have very much experience with them, you're easily able to identify two magical gates stationed here on the cliff; one close to the edge and another positioned by the altar-like structure. Now, as far as you understand, these gates are supposed to be like portals of some sort which are capable of moving you instantaneously to another place. They're useful for emergency situations, so you can see why they'd be located near training grounds like this... But they're unbelievably expensive at this point in time... Still, there are two stationed here... And that number alone has you wondering.

"Hey, you. Aren't you a little early?"

Suddenly caught off guard, an unfamiliar voice can be heard coming from behind you. Though there isn't a dangerous level of hostility in the address, it still causes you to tense up and quickly turn around. And, just as soon as you do, your ears are greeted by the sharp sound of bubblegum popping. Finding yourself face to face with a young woman, you instinctively feel as though you should stay on guard.

"The hell are you doing here, kid? This isn't some place to just goof off and Defenses doesn't start for another 45 minutes."

The horned girl doesn't seem to be a member of the faculty; however, judging by how she's speaking to you, it doesn't seem like she's a member of your class either. If you have to guess, you'd say she's a senior student here.

"...Don't think I've seen you around before either... You new or something? And don't go giving me that 'I'm just lost' crap."

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Penny Morricone
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy- Bravery Cliffs

Sweet Jesus, look at those things coming out of her head. And I thought I'd be the only cow girl here.

Heh.

Better not tell her that one.

It was clearly a woman, and that demanded a reaction that was quite uncomfortable to Penny. It meant taking her hat off.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" she said, lifting her cover off her head and putting it towards her chest. In the process, blond streaks of hair fell before her eyes. With a quick swipe off her left hand she restored her vision.

It feels like I'm naked out here.
    "The hell are you doing here, kid? This isn't some place to just goof off and Defenses doesn't start for another 45 minutes."
    Yeah, that one don't care 'bout no courtesy.

Quickly she put the hat back on her head, once again taming the blond flood below it.

"Well, ma'am, I ain't the type to sit around indoors and twiddle my thumbs. And frankly, there are only a handful of things that really interest me about this academy, and the housing isn't one of 'em. Even if it did, we should be grateful for a bit of a clear sky, don't you agree? If it keeps up like this I might as well sleep outside."

Her eyes scanned the surroundings. This was a lot better than the clinical feel of the faculty. There was a smell of danger in the air, but what was danger to most was adventure to her. She did not know what could possibly lurk in the forests below, but hopefully some of it had a pretty skull to hang up in her room.

"...Don't think I've seen you around before either... You new or something? And don't go giving me that 'I'm just lost' crap."
    "Just so happens to be that, in fact, I am. New I mean, not lost. Knew exactly where I was going, to a place that has no goddamn walls or crowds."

Whaddya doing, it's still a lady you tramp. Just not a particularly nice one.

"...pardon my language. Morricone's the name, but seeing that you don't seem to be too concerned about tone here, Miss, Penny's probably the one you want."

She extended her hand to the horned girl without reluctance.
    Last edited by I3uster; June 20th, 2014 at 06:25 PM.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Levi
    Evening Phase
    Regulus Academy - A/V Room

Quote Originally Posted by Sei View Post
    "Anyway, my name is Lira. Lira Harper. Might I ask yours?"
    Well this is new Levi thought, she supposed that she should have been expecting something like this. The new students would probably be wandering all over the school over the next few days trying to familiarize themselves with the campus, Levi made a mental note to be ready to find students in the pool as well. She might need to stake out some territory if they formed a swimming or video games club, maybe she could get away with being an adviser or something to that extent. I can think about the other consequences later, it's time to focus on what's right in front of me for now, she doesn't look hostile in any case.

She looked the girl up and down a couple times before relaxing from a fighting position. Still keeping on slight alert, she opted to answer the question, trying her best to keep her voice from being too hostile. "My name is Levi, I currently reside in this room." Her eyes still trained on Lira, she decided to at least hear her out.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get in here? To my knowledge, the only people with keys should be the principal, the head janitor, and myself." Levi at least attempted to crack a smile before Lira gave an answer, it wouldn't do to scare off a potential gaming partner and friend yet. Levi looked expectantly at her guest, "Well?"
    Last edited by Megas; June 21st, 2014 at 07:17 PM.