Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing!! - IC

Blog Entries

Clearing!! - IC

The day is December 24, 2097. On this day, five years ago, a plague known to humanity as the Spawn scourge resurfaced on this mother Earth and began wreaking havoc all across the world. Needless to say, this sudden threat forced mankind to adapt the flow of their day to day lives and prepare themselves for the worst. Although this was not humanity’s first encounter with the otherworldly threat, it was still one that officials stated that they were ill-prepared for. To this day, no one man can properly combat the Spawn on their own. Even entire military squadrons continue to fall, even as you stand here. However, though these facts may be true, it is also true that mankind hasn’t simply been sitting on their hands for the past twenty years.

“Once again, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused some of you in calling you all out here on this day. We understand that a number of you are likely busy making plans for the holidays; however, as this day bears significance for all of us, we felt it would be a fitting day to hold this ceremony. That being said, we greatly appreciate you joining us today. All of you.”

Stepping up to the podium to address the crowd, a young, blonde woman addresses everyone formally and politely. Though there’s no doubt in your mind that she’s an important member of the faculty here, she almost doesn’t look the part. Sporting a casual, yet formal, sleeveless top, the woman in question looks as though she could pass for one of the students being enrolled here. Her youthful look is only furthered by the captivating softness of her eyes and the sight of her long hair blowing subtly in the breeze.

“Anyway, it is with great pride and joy that I, Vanessa Arc, as well as the other members of our faculty, welcome you to our establishment: Regulus Academy.”

While it may be true that people everywhere had to give up a lot of things in life when the Spawn reemerged, mankind never stopped moving forward. Though it proved to be a long and hard road, people everywhere have already begun to adjust to their new ways of life- taking the Spawn threat in stride. At this current day, the prospect of a normal life once again seems obtainable with more and more prospects of fighting the monstrous invaders rising every day. This school, Regulus Academy, is an extension of that movement.

Though the school was founded about three years since the Spawn resurfaced, since then, the academy has adopted the Military Readiness Program. That is to say that, in addition to teaching its students typical school material, it also hosts a program which readies the willing to battle and fend off monsters. Though the idea proved controversial at first, it quickly gained favor as it proved to be beneficial in more ways than one. Not only does this program ensure a fresh batch of people ready to combat the Spawn, but it also provides the school and surrounding area with a means of defense. Since an attack can happen at any given moment, at any given place, this program definitely proved to be in everyone’s interest.

“Uwooo~!” Hearing a rather energetic outburst coming from behind you, your own thoughts are briefly interrupted, “Maaaan she’s so hot~ I wonder just exactly how old she is. Oh man, do you think she has a boyfriend~?”

While Vanessa continues with the address on stage, it would seem that a couple of students are holding a discussion of their own in the crowd. Most notably, a short, rather portly fellow seems to be rather enthusiastic about the woman on stage.

“Oh man, I’ve gotta ask her out~ I’ve just gotta!”

“Hey, man. Will you cut it out already? You’re starting to sound like a real creep,” Another student standing next to the guy in question speaks up, rather irritably, “I can’t hear what she’s saying with you gushing in my ear like that…”

“Oh come on,” The fat student waves his hand dismissively and offers his peer a sly sneer, “Don’t go acting like that. Me and you are kindred spirits, you and I. We may be a ways from the stage, but you can’t fool me. I saw you taking a look at her,” He pauses to clear his throat, “assets.”

Hearing this, the rough-looking teen jumps back- face flushing a bright red. Judging by this sudden display, you can assume that the short one wasn’t that far off the mark…

“W-wha-!? No I wasn’t!”

Even still, despite how obvious it is, he defiantly objects the accusation.

Apparently unable to ignore the distraction any longer, a nearby female student glances over at the two bickering perverts and lets loose a troubled sigh.

“Men…”

The Beginning of a Journey!!
    Hello players, and welcome to the wonderful world of Clearing!! Now I'm not going to sit here and waste your time with a bunch of filler nonsense, so lets get down to it. As a student at Regulus Academy, you're about to begin your new school year (filled with adventure and teenage melodrama). As you are right now, you're attending the school's special opening ceremony; something they've set up to help students get accustomed to the school before actually starting classes. You're currently outside, and your options may be a little limited; however, once the staff is done addressing everyone, you'll be able to move around and dive right into the world. But for now, just take some time to introduce us to your character and get your bearings~
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar

Roy Baines, the (future) Harem King.

That beautiful blonde hair that flows in the wind.

Those blue eyes that shine like sapphires.

And those magnificent tits that just look like they want to be squeezed.

They are definitely the perfect size.

Yahoooooo~ I knew coming to the new years ceremonies would pay off, well actually no. I thought this would have been a great waste of time but I'm glad of all the few times that I am right this wasn't one of them.

She kept talking on about school stuff probably, not really paying attention sorta does that but then there were more important things to focus on this fine school morning. This must be what they call the beauty of youth, yes, I hope these school days of mine never end~

That's it, I've decided.

Clapping my right fist into my left hand, this was my declaration as the (future) Harem King of this school: She will be part of my harem!

However something is amiss as I hear the students behind me talk about the blonde goddess. Ask her out they say? Well I guess it was time to give them some bad news. Turning around on my seat, I rest my left arm on the seat and look at the two of them with a grin.

"You have a good eye there, those breasts are definitely S-Class. I'm glad you too believe that breasts are the best however,..."

With a quick motion, I point my armor covered left hand to myself.

Oh right, I guess I forgot to mention my hand is sort of stuck in this thing but that's not important right now. What was important was what these two were going to hear, this truth of the world that none can change!

"Sorry to say but I've already decided that I, Roy Baines, future Harem King of this school, will be taking her out!"

There was no room for shame for me, I knew what my goal was and threw such unnecessary things away. It would only hinder me on my way to the top, to the land that every man dreams but can never reach: Oppai Paradise. For this reason I will overcome whatever odds that are set before me, starting with these two on my way to Vanessa Arc!
    Last edited by Dranes; June 15th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Regina Deschain

Regina shifted slightly in her coat, adjusting the ever-present load at her side, eyes looking at both everything and nothing, shielded under a hat. She'd situated herself up against a solid wall, not really accustomed to such a large grouping of people, not since she'd left, anyway. She'd come here because it seemed interesting, nothing more.

“Once again, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused some of you in calling you all out here on this day. We understand that a number of you are likely busy making plans for the holidays; however, as this day bears significance for all of us, we felt it would be a fitting day to hold this ceremony. That being said, we greatly appreciate you joining us today. All of you.”

A slight frown came to her face at that, and her heart ached with an old sadness, how long had it been since she'd been home? What would they think of her? What were they doing? But she shook her head and focused on the speech, it was no time to be toiling in memories that would only distract her, that was for another time.

“Anyway, it is with great pride and joy that I, Vanessa Arc, as well as the other members of our faculty, welcome you to our establishment: Regulus Academy.”

Why had she decided to end her wanderings and abruptly come here? Could she not wander as she'd been doing, moving from settlement to settlement, assisting where she could, doing what she could? Why had she ended her wanderings to settle here? Regina pondered her own decision idly, surveying her surroundings as she did so.

She could seen a great many things from her position at the wall, shifting of balance, steady breathing, unsteady breathing, a person who had to use the bathroom, another who was cold. Her eyes flicked over the students who she supposed would be her classmates with a somber, steady gaze, stopping at a group who chattered among themselves, ears focused towards the group, mostly young men, as they discussed the topic, the speaker on the stage, Miss Arc.

“Uwooo~! Maaaan she’s so hot~ I wonder just exactly how old she is. Oh man, do you think she has a boyfriend~?”

“Hey, man. Will you cut it out already? You’re starting to sound like a real creep. I can’t hear what she’s saying with you gushing in my ear like that…” A larger student complained, although, she noted, he did not disagree with his statement, merely his enthusiasm.

Her hand twitched at her side, the briefcase bumping gently against her leg, she'd ought to shut the fat one up.

“Oh come on, don’t go acting like that. Me and you are kindred spirits, you and I. We may be a ways from the stage, but you can’t fool me. I saw you taking a look at her,” He paused to clear his throat, “assets.”

He wasn't wrong, she'd seen the larger student sneaking glances downward from the speaker's face numerous times.

“W-wha-!? No I wasn’t!” The rough-looking taller fellow protested, flinching back from the accusation like it was a physical blow, his face red with embarassment.

So, a pervert and a pervert who lied about his nature. Was it really her business to intrude?

Another student turned towards the pair, leering, "You have a good eye there, those breasts are S-Class. I'm glad you too believe that breasts are the best, however..." He jabbed an armor-covered limb towards himself, preening.

"Sorry to say but I've already decided that I, Roy Baines, future Harem King of this school, will be taking her out!"

She supposed it had been quite some time since she'd tested her aim within a crowded area. She crouched for a moment, a pebble in her grasp, just a bit bigger than her thumbnail.

There were multiple people in the way, so she'd have to bounce the improvised missile off of something, she noted several hard points to ricochet the shot off of, sheathes, hilts, the occasionally bit of armor, even the odd patch of scales here and there.

She paused for a moment, waiting for the conditions to align, the cross-hairs focused, her body stilled.

She struck, the hammer of the 'gun' falling as the projectile leaped from her grasp, surging towards its targets with deadly accuracy.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

A bit away from the main collection of the students, the form of a single girl could be seen laying on the grass. The cap on her head had been pulled down, shielding her face from the rays of the sun. A faint trail of smoke rose from near her mouth, its origin being the half-smoked cigarette between her lips. The eyes of the girl with amazingly dense and long hair were close as if she were sleeping, and indeed: the faint sound of snoring emanated from her, announcing that she had drifted off into the Slumberland to meet up with Little Nemo.

That is, until the blond-woman at the stage began talking.

The red eyes snapped open, and the mouth of the girl curved into a hint of smile.

Kairikimusou Rikiko was awake.

"Inconvenience or not, you've still called us here..." Rikiko mumbled, her deep bass voice commenting even though she knew Vanessa Arc could not hear it. She merely spoke to herself. "People like me aside, don't trouble the good kids of this academy too much. Youth is not something to be stifled with too many words."

Chuckling a bit to her own words, Rikiko put her hands behind her head and returned staring at the sky, allowing the speech to go from her one ear to the other.

Rikiko closed her eyes and her stoic smile widened ever-so-slightly.

Great pride and joy? Words that often mean there are a lot of expectations put upon our shoulders,
    Rikiko mused. But Arc-san, just look at how frail some of these backs yet are. Make sure to strengthen them up and made them wide and broad, strong and stout, until you start piling those expectations upon them. Otherwise they'll break.

While Rikiko's face was still the perfect example of a lazy giant lounging in the shadow of a tree, daydreaming away the sunlight, her ears did perk up as she picked up a bit of commotion among the students. It seemed that some of the male students were in the middle of the spring of their youth, and couldn't contain the adolescent urges swelling up within them. Rikiko grinned slightly at this sight. It made her feel good to see such expression of emotion coming from people in a world sometimes so beset with strife as theirs.

What made her grin fade, however, was the sight of a blonde female student picking up a pebble from the ground and aiming it at the group of boys in the middle of an excited talk.

"Well... as long as it doesn't get out of hand," Rikiko finally muttered to herself, relaxing her form. "It is important to be able to convey your emotions through force, if necessary. To clearly express them with your body, without the unnecessary glimmer of words. And if things do get out of hand..."

Rikiko faintly chuckled and took a drag form her cigarette, puffing out a cloud of smoke.

I suppose I can always step in myself, if the need be.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; June 14th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.

Miyasawa Gombei

This Vanessa girl is good-looking and all, but her words do nothing to grab my interest.

Thus, it doesn't take long for my attention to shift from the podium to the crew of students around me. From what I can gather, the topic seems to be the woman on stage. It looks like several have already been charmed by her looks and two of them are daring enough to admit to it in public. I honestly did not expect such outburst, although I guess it's good to be honest about it. If you keep those things to yourself, you'll regret it in the long run.

"Heh..."

Crossing my arms with a smirk, I decide to listen to these two a little more before sharing my own thoughts on the matter. A harem...? Not bad, gotta be ambitious. However, I can't help but to wonder if any of them can do more than bark. The look in their faces reflects inexperience... I bet my giant lizard tail that they haven't spent much time with girls in the past, at least not talking to them. Well, I can't really judge, seeing as I've lost most of those memories. Still, I am sure it's not so hard as some people make it sound.

"That's not for you to decide, kid."

Feeling caged with nothing else to do, I address the cocky boy without putting much thought into it. As I've already said, a part of me wants to put this guy to the test and see how he reacts. Walking to where he is wielding an hostile aura, I stop right in front of him, where our difference in height becomes evident.

"She's the one making the call, not you."

Not a second after I utter those words, something hits me on the back. I turn around wondering who the hell is behind the joke, but unable to identify the attacker, I turn back to the guy. It's not like a pebble is much of a deal for someone like me... Anyways, where was I going with this...?

Oh, yeah.

"What if I ask her out first, brat?"
    I am aware I am picking a fight at this time, but I doubt he'll retaliate with violence. He doesn't look like a fighter, at all. Besides, if they can be exaggerated and over the top, so can I. "What will you do about it?"

My academy life hasn't even begun and I am already playing the role of the bully.
    Last edited by hero; June 14th, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

The fight was already over...the prey could not escape the savage beast.

Sokuko carefully picked her way through the tall grass, moving crouched low enough that her stomach all but rubbed against the ground as she carefully padded forward. All four of her limbs were splayed out, palms and bare feet finding the silent places that allowed her to track her unsuspecting target.

The tip of her her tail lashed reflexively once as she considered the appropriate attack vector, it's base snaked through the specialized opening in her uniform. As she prowled forward, an unseen butterfly kicked its way out of the grass near Sokuko's right hand, and it flittered past Sokuko's face which was set in a grimace of concentration, as if to chastise her for disturbing its rest.

Sokuko watched its past through the sky in search of a more peaceful place to settle. Noting the interest her direction of vision indicated, her glasses helpfully brought up a stock photo of of the species, along with latin name, suptype, and highlighted the little bug's flight path for her. Sokuko had to stop herself from leaping up and trying to catch it.

She couldn't be distracted, not when she was on a super important, super secret mission!

Yes, that's right! her solemn duty must come first, she had to take down the target, not play around with cute bugs!

Steeling herself once more for battle, Sokuko carefully took a furtive movement to the target, then another, ahead in her vision, the critical point was just ahead...a tiny bit of light silhouetted against the blue sky.

Crap...!

Sokuko froze as her glasses highlighted a slight tensing and shifting of the targets muscles, and she wasnt sure whether or not she should make a final rush or to play it cool and wait the target to become unwary again. She chose the latter, and after an elonganated moment of adrenaline, Sokuko was rewarded when the target settled down.

Now...Sokuko thought, just a little more...!

Finally, after another moment of agonizingly slow crawling, she decided she was in perfect range. The soft dirt beneath her left hand gave good purchase to her forward claw. Letting her weight settle forward a bit, Sokuko braced herself, And then struck toward the target with every last bit of speed she possessed!

...And plucked the cigarette right from Rikiko's mouth.

In the same motion, she rolled her body in a one handed round off, grasping her prize with the other hand while she twisted her legs in the air, and brought her body around so that she landed in a sitting position right on the older woman's vulnerable stomach.

"Aneki, lazybones!" Sokuko said, holding the cigarette with one hand with pretend nonchalance. "Why are youjust lying around?! I'm hunnnnnnnngggrryyyyyyyy, comeand buy me some ice-cream!"

...It was unclear if Sokuko was just not paying the main speech any attention or if she had well and truly forgot it was happening all together. To emphasize her point, Sokuko brought the cigarette to her lips, and then then pulled it away and breathed into the air.

...Naturally, no smoke came out of her mouth. Even when she repeated this, the same thing occurred. Those who knew her could make a good guess why. Sokuko was a beastkin and had quite a sensitive nose, as a matter of fact, she hadn't even allowed herself to inhale since just before she took the cigarette, and of course, actually breathing in the smoke would have been utterly out of the question.

As a result, despite her seeming nonchalance, Sokuko's face was slowly turning blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amy Collins

"They see you as small and helpless, they see you as just a child~"

Quietly singing to myself, despite the fact that I was surrounded by quite a few of my future peers, I find myself not on the field with the others, but off in my own little dream world, my headphones, a gift from sis, blocking out most of the chattering of my peers.

While I felt a little bad about not paying attention, we had been here for quite awhile now, and seeing as how nothing had happened yet, and no one had seemed interested in talking with me, I had just done what I always did when I needed to kill time. No one had seemed to mind too much, although, that may be less them not caring, and more me not getting caught, but since my policy was "dealing with things as they come," I had just assumed that it was an okay thing to do.

Of course, the instant I see what seems to be a teacher start talking, I hurriedly move the headphones so that they're sitting around my neck.

Didn't want to seem disrespectful, this place was apparently pretty cool~!

No need to turn this into a bad day by getting into trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher???
    Surprisingly enough, it's a pretty normal speech, the kind that the principal at my last school would have given.

The woman giving it, who seems to be a teacher, looks young, and she's pretty in a way that makes me slightly envious....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    It was good to be here.

A school with a military program... My parents would have forced me into it if I hadn't decided to enroll of my own accord...

Guess Sis would be around here somewhere... But then again... She ditches school a lot...

My thoughts wandering slightly at the realization that this speech would be the same, cookie-cutter speech as the last school, I decide to focus more on the people around me.

Sis had said I should make more friends, and I really wanted to make some, but going to a new school was always destined to make me feel awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    "You have a good eye there, those breasts are definitely S-Class. I'm glad you too believe that breasts are the best however,..."
    And of course, lines like this made it even more awkward.

I hadn't heard the conversation from the beginning, but since everyone was focused on the teacher, it was pretty clear to me who they were talking about...

Just like a normal school... Shameless...

Quote Originally Posted by Shameless One
    H-Harem King?!

The boys at my old school had been pretty forward, but none of them had ever said anything like that...

For an instant, I contemplate getting involved.

Objectifying someone like that was not cool, nor was it classy.

If you had to do it, either lower your voice, or don't say it out loud at all-

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    "That's not for you to decide, kid. She's the one making the call, not you."
    Oh?

Someone with a proper attitude has appeared?

Maybe he'd be an okay guy to talk to-

"What if I want to ask her first, brat? What will you do about it?"
    Never mind.

I was surrounded by perverts and bullies.

I could silently stew over the first, but the second...

"Hey..."

Walking between the two of them, I stare up at the more aggressive one, Mr. Disappointment-!

"Just back off. The teacher is pretty cute, everyone gets it. But this is a stupid thing to get in a fight over... Besides, I doubt she'd go for any of you anyway..."

Blunt, and to the point.

Half stopping the fight, half picking one myself.

Apparently a bad habit of mine.
    Last edited by Airen; June 15th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar

Akiyama Shin

I can't help but sigh as the ruckus behind me seems to get louder and louder with each passing moment. It looks like every year someone or other ends up causing trouble at this school's opening ceremony, this time it appears as though its over Vanessa Arc.

First it was two perverts, then another one who I'll just call the King Pervert, a lizard man who had more piercings than a gangster and finally, and perhaps the most sane of the lot, a young girl in red. I could agree with the girl's stance on the matter, but her conduct...really wasn't helping things.

Getting up from my seat, I took a deep breath before moving towards the growing group of troublemakers.

"Come on now, I can understand that you all have a..."

I pause momentarily, finding the right word to describe their perversion.

"Fascination with Ms. Arc, but this isn't really the time and place."

Yes, that's right, the academy had chosen this day for a reason. This was the day the Spawn had reappeared five years ago, this day not only served as an opening ceremony for the school, but also as a grim reminder of the threats that we faced as well what we were fighting for. Were we really so quick to fight among ourselves when something like the Spawn could strike at us at any moment?

"Besides, I doubt you want the teachers hearing your...goals, I don't think they look too fondly to sexual harassment. So let's all just calm down and have this opening ceremony finish without a hitch, okay?"
    Last edited by Zagrin; June 19th, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

Quote Originally Posted by Sokuko
    "Aneki, lazybones! Why are youjust lying around?! I'm hunnnnnnnngggrryyyyyyyy, comeand buy me some ice-cream!"
    Rikiko sighed without opening her eyes, and instead raised her hand, large enough to seem like it could crush redwood trees in its grip, and gently plopped it down on the younger girl's head. She then began tousling her hair, though it could have been likened more as gently mashing her head around, as her movements were rather awkward, to the point of indicating she wasn't exactly good at what she was just doing.

"You silly kitten, stop it before you pass out," she said, before snatching her cigarette back. "If that happens, how are you going to enjoy that ice cream?"

Chuckling, Rikiko took another drag of the cigarette and blew out the smoke, carefully aiming it that it didn't hit Sokuko's nose and was, instead, carried off by the wind. She was the first one to admit that she had spoiled Sokuko rotten, but as the beastkin was her dear kouhai, Rikiko could not help herself. There weren't many who could say "No" to that sunny smile the bespectacled girl radiated like a nuclear reactor. Opening her right eye, Rikiko peered at the blonde girl with a smirk on her face, before patting her on the head.

"Give your Aneki a moment to wake up properly. In the meantime, why don't you calm down a bit and listen to the speech? They're saying some rather important things there," Rikiko said, before taking a quick glance at the stage, and the conflict among the students brewing there. "Or... they probably would, if these youngsters weren't getting a bit too hot-headed. It's good to let your emotions flow, but if they start a serious fight over it... that would be unforgivable. Both to this Academy, and the people actually trying to listen."

Watching the scene unfold, Rikiko absent-mindedly scratched Sokuko behind her ear, as if a cat owner would unconsciously do to their pet while thinking about what to cook for dinner that day. However, instead of food, Rikiko's open eye was locked into the group, it's red depths slowly switching from one person to another, sizing them up.

"I suppose it would be too much to ask from them to not give vent to their ugly sides so early. Emotions are emotions, hardly kept in check," Rikiko spoke, sighing as she did. "I would much rather simply enjoy some ice cream with my dear kouhai after this ceremony is over, but if they get out of line and start an unjustified, serious fight in the middle of innocent people..."

Rikiko's open eye looked at Sokuko with surprising seriousness.

"... You understand that I have no choice but to step in. Right, Sokuko?"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Remy Martel

Near the back of the crowd, Remy attempted to listen to the speaker, but whatever she was saying was drowned out in chatter. He could hear the din to his side, a bunch of kids his age rambling away, arguing over the dating that teacher on the podium. He glanced over, trying to get a hold of the situation, looking over the students: A punk, a kid shaped like a potato, and the self-proclaimed “Harem King”.

Harem King. Seriously?

He snorted, but tried to keep his cool. While he wasn’t sure what the others thought of the speech, he, for one, wanted to hear what that lady had to say. Oh sure, it might just be pointless ceremonial ramble, but then again, it might not. It might be something important. But he wouldn’t know, oh no, because whatever she was saying was being drowned out in the chatter to his right.

Shut up. Shut up, shutup shutupSHUT-

He considered intervening. He wasn’t sure how he would do so, but… no. All he’d have to do was scoot away, that’s all. No need to make a fuss.

As he started to notice the chatter getting louder with more kids joining the throng, Remy made an awkward shuffle to his right, in a futile attempt to inch away to somewhere a bit quieter…

“-Oof!”

And ended up bumping into a punkish girl, who glared daggers at him.

“Huh? Wuh? Ah, sorry. It’s just- it’s a bit loud over there. I can stand here, right?”

And so, he settled, while the punk girl continued to bore holes in the back of his skull with her eyes. Here, he contented himself with standing away from the chatter and listening to the blond-haired teacher’s speech. For a moment. The chatter was getting louder, escalating into an argument.

"What if I want to ask her first, brat? What will you do about it?"
    But this is a stupid thing to get in a fight over... Besides, I doubt she'd go for any of you anyway..."
    Okay, that’s it.

Remy got back up, striding back over to the crowd. He muttered a few words under his breath, and a blossom-shaped mark spread out across his hand. While he wasn’t an expert in the other fronts of magic other than combat, he hoped he would be able to pull off a simple silencing rune. Though if he made a mistake it ended up exploding anyway, (though he doubted its likeliness) he might achieve the same effect.

As another student joined in the throng and conversation, Remy strode up and hissed.

Are you guys done?
    Last edited by Kirby; June 15th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Penny "Dreadful" Morricone

School, huh?

Not what she needed, not what she wanted, but maybe it was time to play the normal girl for a bit. Judging by audience reaction not exactly a lot of them were in this for the math lessons, or they would have shut their god-damned mouths.

Who do we have here?
    Human steak and the wooden muppet, guy who wouldn't know which hole to put it if he ever actually got down to it, steroid sister and her little kitty, fucking red riding hood and class president candidate.

If this is the best hope of humanity fuck my gun, I need a fuckin' shovel.

When everybody wants to say something, it's often best to keep quiet. It is what distinguishes you in such a situation, more than hollering and whistling. Maybe that was why one of them that caught her attention.

She didn't choose to speak, she chose to act.

Good material. I want that one covering my ass when the worst happens. Or when the worst becomes worse.

Speaking to the enigmatic briefcase holding lady as she made her "shot", Penny whispered in a groveling voice.

"Careful honey. Don't hit his hand. You'll ruin the only date he'll ever have here."
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

Dealing with a crowd was never one of Fel's strong points. She preferred to stay in the open, between the trees and the grass, basking in the sun. As thus, she was on the outskirts of the group as the woman named Vanessa addressed the group. Nibbling on one of her apples, she rocked back and forth on the tree branch she was sitting on while she witnessed the bustle going on around a certain man who looked rather like a brash fellow.

A bit to the right, there was a rather macho woman with beastkin who seemed to have trouble dealing with the cigarette she had snatched - which was readily snatched back. It seemed the beastkin was rather hungry as well....talking about ice cream. Talking about ice cream, apple-flavor ice cream at her old place used to be ok...

"....Hm."

Finishing her apple, she shifted her weight. A small breath was let out as she lazily slipped down the tree and onto the ground, while tossing the apple core into a small trash bag on the side. Dusting her black and white skirt off and a basket of apples at her side, she slowly walked up to the 'Aneki' and the beastkin. As the large woman exhaled her smoke into the sky and again addressed the beastkin, she stopped beside them and stared at the two blankly for a second.

"..."

It seemed they were talking and weren't aware of her just yet.

So Fel made the logical decision of juggling three apples behind the large woman while waiting for them to finish.

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

"Nrg...Nrg....Nrg..."

A repetitive rumbling sound began to emerge from the back of Sokuko's throat, rising and falling slightly in time with Aneki's ministrations.

"Nrg...Nrg...Nrg"

It wasn't...quite a purr, but it was pretty clear that at this point the difference between what Sokuko was doing and a normal feline would do was largely academic. Aneki may have been clumsy, but Sokuko didn't really care that much, She knew the best spots. Besides, Sokuko could breathe again!

"Give your Aneki a moment to wake up properly. In the meantime, why don't you calm down a bit and listen to the speech? They're saying some rather important things there,"
    "Nothey arent!" Sokuko responded angrily, one furry black ear swiveling in the general direction of the main group. "Theyare talk'n 'bout boobsand stuff!" Sokuko said, cupping her own for emphasis.

Aneki continued on in that same vein, Sokuko was already pretty sure she knew where this was going. Rikiko was a lot of things, but unpredictable wasn't really one of them. At least not for the little girl resting on top of her. Sure enough...

"... You understand that I have no choice but to step in. Right, Sokuko?"
    "Yeahyeah...I know, I know" Sokuko sighed, annoyed at the probably delay of her snack time. "You are always like this, doesn't this school haveguards or something!" "Nrg...." Another purring sound forced its way out of Sokuko's throat in spite of herself. "Fine, fine, i'llhelp. But after that, I want sprinkles on my ice-cr..."

Suddenly Sokuko broke off, her nose going into the air, inadvertently brushing aside Rikiko's hand. Both of her dark ears, as well as her long tail sprang up to full alert.

Sokuko's nose for a few seconds went overtime as she sniffed the air repeatedly.

"Apples!" Sokuko said to rikiko, explaining nothing.

Rikiko, as was often the case, had been relaxing under the shade of a large tree. Without so much as a twitch or tensing of warning, Sokuko simply leaped into the air and vaulted up and momentarily over top the tree before making a motion very reminiscent of a deep water diver and simply slamming headlong into the top branches.

Despite the dynamic entry, there was nary a shaken leaf or crick of a branch to signal her passage. For a moment, there was nothing but silence, broken only by the gust of the warm air and the voices from the main group carried upon it. But after a few seconds, Sokuko's head popped out upside down from between several thick clumps of leaves, very near Flutzwiel.

"Apples!" Sokuko said again.
    Last edited by Tobias; June 15th, 2014 at 09:54 AM.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

Although the hyperactive beastkin was rather abrupt with her arrival, this was rather a nice development. After all, nothing was better than sharing a favorite food!

Smiling, Flutzwiel stopped juggling the fruit. Expertly catching them all in her hands, and moved towards the beastkin and raised the basket, putting the apples in clear sight for the overhanging cat.

"Do you like apples? They are my favorite."

Red apples, yellow apples, green apples. Many of a different taste, yet all full with life and delicious. She had tended for many an apple orchard and these were the latest of her produce, although there were far many more trees back at home. Hopefully one day she would be able to go back and tend to them again. There were still around 15 apples left, though. Enough to share!

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

"Ooooh..." There was a clear sound of admiration from Sokuko as the pleasant smell of apples wafted up to her.

After a moment of being tantalized, she flipped out of the tree, turning a half somersault as she fell so that she landed in a crouch in front of the pale girl.

She paused for a moment in indecision, her nose twitching, as she looked back and forward from the basket to the other girl's light green eyes uncertainly. After a moment, the temptation proved to much and she moved forward slightly for a moment...

"Yoink!"

And then having shifted her weight to her satisfaction, she bounded forward in a leap that carried her right past Fel, ripping the entire basket out of her hands as she went by, and then landing on one foot, vaulting backwards up into the tree again. As opposed to last time, where her movements had been light, the tree practically shook with impact. As soon as she landed, from within came a sound that could only be described as what one might hear if he or she were to arm a dozen dire wear-beavers with chainsaws and then turn them loose on a forest to build a dam.

after about forty-five seconds of this, the sound faded to be replaced by a loud ERRRUUUUUUUUUP sound.

...a very unladylike like burp, it must surely have been.

After a moment, the basket began to lower itself from one of the bottom branches, carried by a slowly unfurling black rope which after a moment was recognizable as Sokuko's tail.

Within it...was nothing at all, save the cloth that the food had rested on and the smell of apples, everything else, cores, leaves, right down to the last seed, had gone down the beastkin's throat.

"Applesare yummy..." Sokuko's dreamy voice came from just out of view, followed shortly by another loud burp.
    Last edited by Tobias; June 15th, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

Well, that had been rather surprising, Fel thought as the basket disappeared into the depths of the tree. Fel stared into her bare hands, sort of not being able to assess the situation. As she did so, a bunch of sounds erupted from the tree as if all hell had broken loose.

As Fel continued to stare at her empty hands, a large unladylike burp erupted from the tree. If the chainsaw sounds from before weren't alarming enough, this was another big surprise. Startled, Fel looked up towards the tree, seeing the black tail and her empty basket. She didn't expect the cores and leafs to be gone too, but well, it seemed that the beast girl had been hungry....still, there were things called 'manners'.

Taking a firm grip of her basket...no, she thought otherwise. As the burp unfurled, she took a good grip of the black tail.

"Yoink."

And she pulled it downwards with her Erdgeist strength from the earth.

With a big wide smile that was rather rare of her.

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!"

Sokuko's voice rose sharply in pain as she was pulled bodily from the tree. There was a sound of wood on something sharp as if she had tried to grib the branch she had been nursing a slightly overfull tummy on with her nails before being drug free.

The spike of pain-fueled adrenaline sent Sokuko's unique trait into overdrive. For a moment, she felt as if she hung in place, gravity having no call on her, all surrounded by the slow, timeless drifting of leaves...before another shock of pain sent her reeling back to the present. It was such that despite all her reflexes and enhanced reaction times, she was only barely able to flip herself around so that she might fall to the earth on her knees as opposed to her back, and even that sent a fresh roil of pain through the nerves in her tail.

"OW OWAneki!!!!!" Sokuko's voice cried out again, it seemed like her fingers were fumbling for something at the strange, oddly shaped belt she wore, but pure surprise was slowing her down.

"AnekihelpmeOWOWshehasmytail!"
    Last edited by Tobias; June 15th, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Kairikimusou Rikiko

"Alright, you two. That is enough."

A large, looming shadow fell over Sokuko and Flutzwiel. Two large hands, big enough to crush I-beams in half in their grip, caught the necks of both girls gently but firmly, like a mother cat would carry her kittens. The two were hoisted up in the air, high enough so that their feet didn't touch the earth. Or, rather, Sokuko was caught and left hanging in the air, while Flutzwiel was lifted.

There, towering above the two girls, was Kairikimusou Rikiko. Now that she was standing, the grand sight of her frame became much more apparent. She was tall; ridiculously so. Her abs were like firm tungsten steel, refusing to budge even a single bit. Her arms and legs, muscly and thick, were like agile battering rams installed on a human. The ripped body of the girl with the magnificent, black hair was truly a sight to behold to anyone who had not yet met her. It was imposing, intimidating, one to strike fear in the hearts of those it opposed; yet at the same time, there was rough, primordial beauty in it. Her legs, though tough, were also without any excess fat. Her chest, natural yet so well-endowed that it would have made many women cry tears of bitter jealousy, was held back by nothing but a sarashi, enhancing its appearance. The large, black gakuran jacket she wore was like a mantle of an emperor, flowing gently in the wind, framing her impressive body.

And now the striking, red eyes of Kairikimusou Rikiko were aimed straight at Sokuko and Flutzwiel, who dangled in her grasp.

"It is acceptable and encouraged to share food, but that does not mean you should take advantage of their kindness, Sokuko," Rikiko spoke with her deep voice. "Apologize to this girl."

Then the eyes, and their intense stare, turned to look at the Erdgeist.

"And you, little girl," she spoke. "While I understand a desire of revenge after having your food stolen, unnecessary violence is never the answer. This girl is not beyond reason. Therefore, work out a peaceful solution with her."

Flutzwiel Hieugen (Fel)

Even though hoisted into the air and dangling her feet, Fel was not very perturbed - after all her facial expressions were quite....limited due to lack of practice. She turned her head and basically deadpan stared into the large woman's eyes.

"Not...little girl. Older...than you. Doesn't matter though...."

Tilting her head and looking at the larger woman's deep eyes, she continued.

"Not...revenge. Thought...cats always land on their legs. Wanted...eye to eye talk. Oh well...this will do."

Scratching her head while turning her gaze at the hanging Sokuko, she continued in her usual lazy monotone.

"Just...wanted to say...food...better shared among many. Next time...don't steal all of it. That way...we all share."

Putting a finger to her mouth and thinking for a second, she added.

"Also...would be nice to have friends. Nobody I know...here."

She blushed a bit at her last line, lowering her face and looking at the ground.

Blog Entries
    Kakkihara Sokuko

Sokuko's face fell into a sullen pout As Rikiko and then Fel spoke.

"Just...wanted to say...food...better shared among many. Next time...don't steal all of it. That way...we all share."
    "Didn't stealit!" Sokuko started hotly, "Sheoffered me the...!"

But after a moment, she quailed under the extremely hard look Rikiko gave her. Her tail slowly curled up under her leg so that she could rub the soreness out with her hands,

"Ngh...sorry, I shouldn't have eaten all your apples, um..." Sokuku trailed off blankly, her sullenness turning to a bit of consternation. She only just now realized she didn't actually know the pale girl's name.

"Sokuko issorry, very sorry, um...um...Apple! Thank you for the food!"

It was clear the apology was still a little forced, after all, her tail still hurt, but it was probably the best that Apple and Rikiko would get under the circumstances.