Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2934

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

Blog Entries
    Then fuck, sell pots and pans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Better to use them to cook then sell the food and he couldn't even figure that part out. Shirou is poor business man.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    This isn't Pawn Stars, Bdoom. Not even Chumlee would give that much money for 'em.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Princess Bride references: Entrans "She likes using that word. I do not think it means what she thinks it means."
    Take that, Lost in Space.

Expecting v0.17 to be out later today (Friday), hopefully will address the hang issues completely.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 3rd, 2014 at 01:25 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I think mew did that.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Yup. It literally says "there appears to be a large disparity between our value systems" which is totally boring like 95% of Shirou's dialogue.

edit: 3,000th post
    Last edited by mewarmo990; October 3rd, 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This isn't Pawn Stars, Bdoom. Not even Chumlee would give that much money for 'em.
    Then make a fuckton of pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephirin View Post
    But he totally projects other stuff in Fate? He mentions how he'd basically practice projection when he got really frustrated with his reinforcement. The problem is that stuff that isn't swords winds being "hollow" aka, just a regular projection.
    Yeah, but most people missed that scene for, you know, reasons (it was pretty subtly hidden info...).

Also, that was before he leveled up his magic past pretty much 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    There's another scene where Shirou claims he can project a toilet and another where Rin claims he can project sculptures.

Clearly you humans are simply too primitive to understand how fishing rods and toilets can be uses as weapons. Such a simple minded species.
    It shows a lack of creativity more than anything else, a trait very useful in actual battle, and surely one someone who has gained Mind's Eye (True) would have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I love that program. ;-) I don't know why they still keep Chumlee around though, he's so useless! XD Pity maybe?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

So I see people talking about hanafuda scenes. Are they worth it? Are they hard to get? Also are there scenes after that castle game? I'm a fan of comic and slice of life scenes so I probably wouldn't want to miss those, I guess.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The hanafuda game has a couple short dialogues in between the gameplay and ending CGs for each team (like a fighting game scenario kinda thing) . I don't think the castle game has anything like that.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I liked how Hanafuda's backstory for the hot springs is basically different in every storyline.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    The hanafuda game has a couple short dialogues in between the gameplay and ending CGs for each team (like a fighting game scenario kinda thing) . I don't think the castle game has anything like that.
    thanks

Mostly this is to fix up wordwrapping. Please let me know if anything odd still happens or if any lines are not wrapping.

Change log (10/03/2014) 100% Beta v0.17
    ------------------------------
    -Minor editing progress
    -Updates to wordwrapping code
    -The "Back" button mouseover description in the Extras menu is now translated
    -Hanafuda: Bazett team's Noble Phantasm prompt during a match should fit on screen
    -Tag/spacing repairs to several scripts
    -Updated Caren spelling in flaglist images

Scenes with significant changes (mostly punctuation/style consistency):
    Other/Special/A siblings' game (Tiger the Movie)
    Other/Special/Quartet
    Other/Special/Sisters' summer (apple)

*Mew deserves a medal for that line.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 3rd, 2014 at 04:59 PM.

Eclipse, Sequel.

This isn't one of Rin's lines, it's just Shirou narrating.

Thanks, Surfer. Fixed. That's an original game oversight as well. Type Moon actually made other Rin related Speaker fix(es) in that scene w/ official patch 1.2. I think she's just trying to sneak in more lines (in that line, no speaker is defined, but unlike every other line, the tag was left out so the previous one was used).
    <That "progamming" image just got fixed btw.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 3rd, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I loled. Whatever fan translation this is from, I want it!

Glad you like it, and yeah, it's an old MM translation joke. I infact found out about the Wizard hat meme through it, I never keep up to date with these things.

Anyone come across any issues or words not wrapping correctly since the v0.17? Not sure if this silence is good or bad yet.

You know the saying "No news is good news"? I think that usually applies to open software betas. Usually.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    You know the saying "No news is good news"? I think that usually applies to open software betas. Usually.
    Newest code iteration literally kills the user.