Page 102 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2934

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

夜属 Nightkin
    I have almost finished FHA. But I am stuck at 98.8%. I've done everything including the eclipse scenes, but no more scenes appear.
    Does anybody have a flowchart or walkthrough to help me out?

Also: many thanks to the people who dedicated their time translating the vns.

Quote Originally Posted by FSNdeluxe View Post
    I have almost finished FHA. But I am stuck at 98.8%. I've done everything including the eclipse scenes, but no more scenes appear.
    Does anybody have a flowchart or walkthrough to help me out?

Also: many thanks to the people who dedicated their time translating the vns.
    Check the FAQ on the opening post, there are only 3 places scenes have been difficult for people to find at the end. Let me know if those don't help.
    *If they don't help - please zip and send me your savefolder and I'll figure out what you're missing, I'd like to know if there are any more areas we should let people know about when trying to get 100%, but I believe 98.8% was a common number, so should be covered by one of the three places...
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 7th, 2014 at 04:04 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Thank you. Problem solved.

I have a problem when trying to do the Quiz Ogre scene at night (4th day, Einzbern castle). It comes to a point in which the game crashes, not unlike the "EAccess Violation" problem (which I also had before I could begin playing but I solved following the steps on the original post) although I don't think it's quite the same error. It certainly can't be solved the same way since I tried changing the DEP back and forth again and the problem still shows up.
    Here are some screenshots of the scene in question and windows that pop up with it:
    http://puu.sh/c3R2t/fb611cad52.jpg
    http://puu.sh/c3R1j/bb6defacef.png
    http://puu.sh/c3R1K/02a4017212.png
    I'd appreciate any help, right now I'm downloading the release 3 version patch to see if it solves the problem.
    Just for the record, this hasn't happened in any other scene (only a similar problem at the beginning as stated).

- - - Updated - - -

Release 3 version patch seems to work fine and I can switch back to the newest version once I get past it so it's technically solved but I'd still like to have someone take a look at the problem so it can be fixed and doesn't happen to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaver View Post
    Release 3 version patch seems to work fine and I can switch back to the newest version once I get past it so it's technically solved but I'd still like to have someone take a look at the problem so it can be fixed and doesn't happen to someone else.
    That crash was fixed in v0.15. You shouldn't have a problem with the latest patch (v0.17), let me know otherwise.
    Change Log
    Change log (09/28/2014) 100% Beta v0.15
    ------------------------------
    -Minor editing progress
    -Fixed crash at Quiz Ogre (Nighttime) scene
    -Fixed text overflow at a flag menu description
    -Souichirou & Zouken images are now updated in Hanafuda for consistent spelling
    -Minor fixes to script tags & spacing
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 8th, 2014 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozenagent View Post
    That crash was fixed in v0.15. You shouldn't have a problem with the latest patch (v0.17), let me know otherwise.
    Change Log
    Change log (09/28/2014) 100% Beta v0.15
    ------------------------------
    -Minor editing progress
    -Fixed crash at Quiz Ogre (Nighttime) scene
    -Fixed text overflow at a flag menu description
    -Souichirou & Zouken images are now updated in Hanafuda for consistent spelling
    -Minor fixes to script tags & spacing
    Seems I was using an outdated version (0.14). Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.
    How often is the game updated by the way? I'd like to know so I can come and update whenever a new version is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaver View Post
    Seems I was using an outdated version (0.14). Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help.
    How often is the game updated by the way? I'd like to know so I can come and update whenever a new version is available.
    No problem, just post anything else that comes up.

Patches are "as needed" at the moment. They were frequent between v0.14-v0.17 because we were fixing up the word wrapping though.
    The next patch should be coming out within a few days and will have a lot of editing, the remaining image fixes, some minor UI updates to config, and maybe some minor tune-ups to wordwrapping (just to the wrapping in the backlog/history - the main game wrapping so far doesn't have any real issues reported).

**Speaking of which, if anyone wants to help test the updated wordwrapping early: *outdated* (rename this file to patch2.xp3 - remove it when you are done or when the next beta comes out).
    Use Start instead of Continue the first time you start the game after putting this patch in. Using "Continue" after placing in this patch could cause a crash because of differences in the history text logic. Using "Start" clears the history and therefore any new/old version conflicts. *This update is solely to fix up some aesthetic issues in the history/backlog with initial line spacing and how large text is displayed - so be checking that frequently as well.

Thanks anyone testing & please let me know if anything weird happens.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; October 10th, 2014 at 06:26 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Ha, finished it. But I'm looking for two more entries in the gallery. The very last two of Another. Can anybody tell me how to acquire them?

Ha, finished it. But I'm looking for two more entries in the gallery. The very last two of Another. Can anybody tell me how to acquire them?
    Both related to Illya's Castle. Forgot how to get the first but the second requires you to get one of every item in the game so .........good luck with that.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

夜属 Nightkin
    thanks for the info. I'll definitly try it out.

thanks for the info. I'll definitly try it out.
    I think you missed the sarcasm at the end. I have the first CG (forgot how I got it), but the one for getting all items HAH, you'll get bored really fast because of that fookin RNG on those items.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one who prefers to wait for final, completed patches before getting into a VN? And with HA, there are so many and frequent patch updates too. I don't know how you people can deal with constantly downloading new versions of a patch, I would go crazy (not to mention I prefer to have as few bugs/glitches and TL errors in my VN's as possible). Like, I'm really happy that so many people are willing to do just that, because the mistakes and bugs that are reported as a result contributes towards fixing everything, so I can eventually play the virtually bug free and TL error free version of the patch that will most likely come out at some point in the future, but still, it boggles my mind sometimes...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

No, you're not the only one. I feel the same way.

...Okay, I'm half lying. There is at least a 50% chance that I would be one of those people constantly downloading each new iteration of the patch (instead of downloading a version and spot checking something on the occasion when I think it's necessary while never actually committing to a serious playthrough) if I actually had enough free time to deal with that right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Am I the only one who prefers to wait for final, completed patches before getting into a VN? And with HA, there are so many and frequent patch updates too. I don't know how you people can deal with constantly downloading new versions of a patch, I would go crazy (not to mention I prefer to have as few bugs/glitches and TL errors in my VN's as possible). Like, I'm really happy that so many people are willing to do just that, because the mistakes and bugs that are reported as a result contributes towards fixing everything, so I can eventually play the virtually bug free and TL error free version of the patch that will most likely come out at some point in the future, but still, it boggles my mind sometimes...
    I'm the same. I actually would have probably started playing it if not for the fact that somewhere in the future we'll have voices. Now That's something worth wait for.
    ...That being said, I'm actually helping fixing this version without playing it. How, you might ask? The answer is:
    Spoiler:
    Bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla, bla blabla bla wordwrapping wordwrapping wordwrapping wordwrapping...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    somewhere in the future we'll have voices. Now That's something worth wait for.

Pictured: Quibi at his desk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post

XD Oh, c'mon Mcjon, be a little positive! Have some faith (that was funny though)!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post

Where's the computer? Did the spiders pick it apart and use the silicon for nutrients?

Blog Entries
    Oh man how did you know I was wearing my red tie.

But seriously we're gonna get the voices. T-M would probably release a PC version like RN in a year or so, and if they won't we'll just have to rip ourselves.
    I'm starting an EE degree soon so in 4 years I should be able to maybe start looking at things.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Oh man how did you know I was wearing my red tie.

But seriously we're gonna get the voices. T-M would probably release a PC version like RN in a year or so, and if they won't we'll just have to rip ourselves.
    I'm starting an EE degree soon so in 4 years I should be able to maybe start looking at things.
    So we'll be waiting 4 years? Well I guess since I learned how little I understood the Vita TV back in the RN thread, I can tie us over by getting one and Vita HA, and recording the UFOtable OPs.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    "OPs". Pretty optimistic there.