Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4494134139142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2934

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

Blog Entries
    You're sure it's Shirou speaking? Because the feminine "wa" sentence ending would suggest Caren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You're sure it's Shirou speaking? Because the feminine "wa" sentence ending would suggest Caren.
    Pretty sure, the voices all line up. I suppose I should sample the voice to compare it to the rune and see if the Vita version changed it.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, posting the voice clip would be helpful.

Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Then yeah, make it "You were even chosen by the shroud," or whatever, something like that. Second person.

Good afternoon! (Well, it's afternoon where I live, at any rate.)

I'm new on BL - technically, I joined a while ago, but I got sidetracked by ... stuff ... and this is my first post. I don't know if there is any kind of etiquette I should follow about this: sorry if I'm breaking a rule somehow. I'm also not sure whether this is the right thread to ask technical questions like this, so if it isn't, could someone tell me where I should go, please? Thank you very much.

To get to the point, I was wondering if anyone could please help me install Hollow Ataraxia. I've read the explanations on the OP, but to be honest, I'm too computer-illiterate to make much of them. Since the actual HA game doesn't ship to where I live from Amazon US or Japan and isn't available on Amazon France AFAIK, I intended to try the No-Install method; however, upon downloading the patch, I don't get a .iso file to unzip, only the patch.xp3 which I can't open (my computer doesn't seem to have the requisite programs), and there's nothing anywhere about a FateFD.exe. Moreover, I'm afraid I don't know how to unzip a .iso file, having never handled one before. Well, to make a long story short, what should I do?

I must mention that I do have AppLocale. (... I think. I downloaded it a while ago, at any rate.)

I apologize for the inconvenience, especially if this is out of line, and thank you in advance for your attention.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The english patch doesn't have the F/HA .iso because that would be promoting piracy, something that the forum rules specifically mention as a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    What's not okay
    - Asking where to download games, or CGs and music in bulks. Posting a link to it, is of course, prohibited as well. Sample fansubs/Scans of unlicensed materials, freely distributed games, and demos are okay.
    Downloading copyrighted materials even internationally is still illegal and disrespectful in my view. If downloading is the only way in your country, please do the research on your own. This is not the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Ah, okay, thank you. It seems my misunderstanding was worse than I thought. Sorry about that.

So what you're saying is, I should get a Japanese version wherever, then download and apply the patch? Is it fine if I ask whether it works for a downloaded game too, or if I have to somehow get a physical copy?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All I'm saying is that we can't provide a download link for something that's a commercial product, even if it's not available for digital download anymore. However, it looks like you can get the disc off Amazon for ~40-50 USD after accounting for shipping+handling costs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

As for how to install it, the instructions in the OP should be clear enough to follow.
    Last edited by Trubo; February 11th, 2016 at 01:58 PM.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Hey guys, don't suppose you know anything about how the FHA game doesn't use the configured font during the "go out with Saber to the temple" scene during the second phase? I don't know if this affects other scenes but it's bugging me because the default font is too large and the bottom of letters such as p, q, j, g are cut off. Anyways, nice work and thanks guys.

Hey guys, new to this forum but I was finally getting around to installing F/HA but this error popped up after I added the patch.xp3 into the setup folder and tried to launch it? http://imgur.com/2lz8MAY Any and all help would be nice, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyess View Post
    Hey guys, new to this forum but I was finally getting around to installing F/HA but this error popped up after I added the patch.xp3 into the setup folder and tried to launch it? http://imgur.com/2lz8MAY Any and all help would be nice, thanks.
    I don't know if you can but you need to set the Locale to Japanese (or something). I have Windows 10 so using Locale Emulator was useful to me.
    EDIT: Actually I don't know because I don't remember if that's the same error or not (shhh)
    Last edited by pancake_; February 9th, 2016 at 08:23 PM.

Hi.

Was wondering if there was a plan to insert Aimer's "Open the Doors" into the patch, as an optional end song.
    An edited (for HA) version already exists in the "broKen NIGHT / holLow wORlD" album. I can provide a .FLAC if needed.

It'd make us Aimer fans very happy.

Hi,
    I've encountered a weird script exception "Invalid TLG header or unsupported TLG version" in multiple sections of the game, see screenshot:

The first time it happened shortly before the minigames at Illya's Castle, I managed to bypass that by temporarily using an older version of the patch. But now in this scene where Tohsaka returns, I can't get around it anymore. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

P.S.: The full error log can be found here.

Hello I am stuck at 99.2% and it appears I am missing the Anarchro-Analog Rin event, if someone could help me get it that would be exceptionally helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hey y'all; thanks for making this patch. Really, it is awesome of you, especially for those of us who- despite having a vague desire to- haven't learned Japanese so as to be able to actually understand the VN.

Quick question though; I'm very sensitive to ero content, and so always go for a non-ero version of whatever I play. I understand that there is no such version of FHA, so I'm wondering if there's a way to turn off the display, delete the images from the databases, or otherwise find a way to remove this from the game manually. If not... Well I suppose I could hold the skip button till it's over, but I just thought I'd check if there's a different way.

It's simple. Ya take image.xp3 (or the relevant file), extract it, replace all the H pictures with cute kittens, repackage it all up and play!

On a more serious note, AFAIK the H-Scenes cannot be turned off. You're going to have to CTRL through them.

There is only one H scene that isn't optional anyway. The rest are all in Eclipse and therefore very easy to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    There is only one H scene that isn't optional anyway. The rest are all in Eclipse and therefore very easy to avoid.
    Good to know, thanks. I don't mind skipping through them- and from my experience, its usually easy enough to see coming besides. Just thought I'd check in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    It's simple. Ya take image.xp3 (or the relevant file), extract it, replace all the H pictures with cute kittens, repackage it all up and play!

On a more serious note, AFAIK the H-Scenes cannot be turned off. You're going to have to CTRL through them.
    Will do. On a completely serious note, I think it would be hilarious- if a little creepy- to see that in an 'official' non ero version if it ever came out; still with text, just with different pictures. Maybe I just have a twisted sense of humor.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, that already happened when HA was released on the Vita.