Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135140143144145146147 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 2934

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Uh, that already happened when HA was released on the Vita.
    Did it? Huh; I don't think we'll see it's stateside anytime soon, but that's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawing View Post
    Hi,
    I've encountered a weird script exception "Invalid TLG header or unsupported TLG version" in multiple sections of the game, see screenshot:

[picture]

The first time it happened shortly before the minigames at Illya's Castle, I managed to bypass that by temporarily using an older version of the patch. But now in this scene where Tohsaka returns, I can't get around it anymore. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

P.S.: The full error log can be found here.
    - First thing I could recommend is try using AppLocale or equivalent (I've not yet taken the jump to Windows 10 so I wouldn't know exactly what is used nowadays)
    - I had a look at your log and you have not installed the game (rather, you're using a 'portable' variant of the game). The log seems to be indicating issues with loading a .tlg file which in our case would be an image. I stand to be corrected here, but it's referring to a file that is missing in whatever F/ha you're using. So obviously, install the game via legitimate methods and that error should disappear.

Haven't logged in for a long while but I do lurk once every now and then. It is quite humbling to see how far the project has come since 2008 with Amukunau to the 2014 completion date that was eventually achieved. I've lost contact with ranmafan and Dozenagent, but I can only assume they lurk every now and then. All that said, it was an epic journey; everyone learnt and developed during the whole process and it indeed brings back memories.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

What DID they replace the sex scenes with in the censored version?
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Most of them were just cut completely with no replacement. The only one that wasn't was the Caren one which they replaced with blood sucking.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Thanks, I just found it on youtube. I've never actually seen the censored F/SN ones.
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Doesn't look like many people are checking this thread anymore, but I'll give it a shot. I noticed that I was never able to get beyond 98.8%, and the missing scene isn't one of the common ones - it's Hollow / Murder at the empty mansion, and being one of the "Hollow" scenes I don't know how I'm to get back to it (nor how do I know how I got past it without "completing" it). I've finished everything else including the Eclipse scenes; just stuck on this one to finish it out.

If you've already seen the epilouge, shouldnt you be able to just go into the scenes menu and watch any spares you've missed?

I can use that to watch it, but it doesn't affect the completion amount. This means "Eclipse > Sequel" never opens up, and I can't get to 100%.

Strange, that normally DOES affect the completion amount. Are you sure that's the scene you're missing?

Only one I can see without a played date/time (which I thought was the primary way to identify such scenes).

have you seen the scenes for failing Taiga`s quizes and failing the Illya castle mini-game?

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    have you seen the scenes for failing Taiga`s quizes and failing the Illya castle mini-game?
    Yup, done all of those. All of the common causes listed on the FAQ check out for me. I could zip up my save files and post them if it would help.

Hey guys, just wanted to ask quickly, I've downloaded the zips of all the parts, what do I do next? THanks

Blog Entries
    The patch is a raw xp3 file, no zipping. What you have, I don't know, except for a suspicion it involves piracy and is therefore against board rules.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Wait hold up, the full 100% release is out now? Like, the entire thing is done? I pop in every few months or so, so I'm really behind!

Well, um, yeah.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmillenium View Post
    Wait hold up, the full 100% release is out now? Like, the entire thing is done? I pop in every few months or so, so I'm really behind!
    Must be more than just a "few months" since the last time you popped in this time around then, because the full patch has been out for a rather long time now, quite a bit more than that...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Around two years now.

rip dozenagent
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    He's actually doing well
    Last patch update was about half a year ago, and we still talk from time to time.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quibi said it was okay to keep posting corrections since the voice patch is coming out anyway so I'll just dump em here when I find any I guess

街編・1日目-07
    街編・1日目-07
    なんとかと煙じゃあるまいし、高いところが好きってワケでも[line len=3]」[lr]
    There are no mysteries to solve here, and it's not like high places are your--"
    They say that 'only fools and smoke like heights', so it's not as if you like--

(It's a figure of speech that doesn't exist in English, so might as well just spell it out so people can kind of get the joke which is that he's worried that Archer being dumb means he's dumb too)

「……なんだ、無闇に好きじゃないよな、高いところ?[lr]
    "...What, it's not like I'm obsessed with heights or anything?
    "...Say, you don't just like being up high for the hell of it, do you?

「どうなんだろうそのヘン。[lr]
     他人事じゃないんで、そこだけはハッキリさせてほしいんだけど」[lr]
    "I do wonder about that.
    It's not just someone else's problem, let me assure you of that."

"So, do you?
    It's not exactly someone else's problem, so I'd like to be clear on that."

(shirou is talking)

「賢明だ。……忠告しておくが、海を渡る事になったらアレと観光は控えておけ。塔より橋が鬼門だぞ。特に、 歌に出てくるような橋は命にかかわる」
    "Good idea. ...Though I shall give you a piece of advice. If you do end up taking a trip abroad, I'd avoid doing any sightseeing involving THAT if I were you. Bridges are places of ill fortune for you, even more than towers. Especially the kind that pop up in folk songs, you're taking your life into your own hands if you go near one of those."
    "Good idea. ...Here's some advice. If you do end up taking a trip abroad, try to avoid doing any sightseeing with you-know-who. Bridges are bad luck for you, even more than towers. Stay away from the kind that might have songs written about them in particular, if you value your life."

("that" is rin. also it was running off the page so it might be better if it's shorter?)

……問題は、その鬼門とかいう橋において、衛宮士郎の行動に関われそうな[ruby text=なに]人[ruby text=もの]様こそが、衛宮士郎をたたき落とす悪魔という事なのだった。
    ...There's just one little problem. The gentleman (ruby: asshole) currently trying to offer his advice regarding the actions of Emiya Shirou surrounding those reportedly misfortune-bringing bridges, also happens to be a villain who obliterated the very same Emiya Shirou on more than one occasion.
    ...The problem is, the only "other" who seems likely to have any involvement with Emiya Shirou's actions on that reportedly unlucky bridge is the very same devil who would push him off.

(it's still rin)

If you put this way, I could well keep on repeating it for decades."
    If all that mattered was whether I was tired of it or not, I could have kept on doing the same thing for decades."

遠坂に言わせれば『ループ』ではなく『リスタート』であるらしいが、
    I said to Tohsaka that this seemed like less like a "loop" than a "restart",
    According to Tohsaka this is less a "loop" than a "restart",

そんな騒ぎになれば他の連中も黙ってはいまい。何を勘違いしているかは知らんが、
    Had they really caused that kind of an uproar, it'd bring others running from far and wide. You think they'd keep quiet about this? I'm not sure what it is about this that isn't making it through your thick skull,
    Had they really caused that kind of an uproar, do you really think the others would keep quiet about it? I don't know where you got that idea,

あの女魔術師とサーヴァントがこの街に存在しないように。[lr]
    こちらには、怪物たちに殺される人々も、初めから存在しない。
    That magus and Servant don't appear to exist in this town.
    Thus, the people killed by the monsters did not exist in the first place.

That magus and her Servant don't exist in this town.
    In the same way, the people killed by the monsters didn't exist here in the first place.

(maybe doesn't matter but i feel like the nuance of "here" is a bit different)