Page 7 of 147 FirstFirst ... 256789121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I don't see as entertainment as much as consequences for actions. You do something dumb, and bad stuff happens. Hopefully you learn as a result.
    That implies people had sympathy for the victims: this project and anyone working on it.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    *Looks on site*

Ahh you did, I just never added it to my patch because YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME.
    Okay well uh, most of the emas are retranslated, so there's that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Okay well uh, most of the emas are retranslated, so there's that!
    Cool. Right now I'm working on what you want me to be working on so I haven't had time to update.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

That implies people had sympathy for the victims: this project and anyone working on it.
    I have quite a bit of sympathy for the project. At least one thing was accomplished by that "leak" - people won't be clamoring for another unfinished patch anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I have quite a bit of sympathy for the project. At least one thing was accomplished by that "leak" - people won't be clamoring for another unfinished patch anytime soon.
    Yes you have sympathy, but there's a lot of people who want to point and laugh.
    Memorable quotes

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Well, at least now everybody gets what they want. The people who don't care about how far it's validated can go play and the people who want to play the complete version can get it as well.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Well, at least now everybody gets what they want. The people who don't care about how far it's validated can go play and the people who want to play the complete version can get it as well.
    Well the problem is that, people who have it mgiht put it into a torrent, and if they do, even if we put out a corrected version, the shit version will stay in circulation for a lot longer. This was the main reason I never put my patch out. Once gamecreater realized this could happen, he was like "ohh fuck" and tried to get it off the internet. That's why there's a bit of urgency on our end to get the good version out before that happens.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Yes you have sympathy, but there's a lot of people who want to point and laugh.
    Don't worry, I'm just laughing. My mother taught me that pointing at people is rude. I wouldn't do that to you

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Well the problem is that, people who have it mgiht put it into a torrent, and if they do, even if we put out a corrected version, the shit version will stay in circulation for a lot longer. This was the main reason I never put my patch out. Once gamecreater realized this could happen, he was like "ohh fuck" and tried to get it off the internet. That's why there's a bit of urgency on our end to get the good version out before that happens.
    If they're that into Fate they will probably find out about the full patch sooner or later. It's not like the average casual even knows about Hollow or cares enough to play it.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Inexplicable Turtle Hybrid Turtleman579's Avatar
    Notable points: they say Saber's swimsuit was one that defied expectations by being a two peice, and that her date clothes "are the closest to the original design" (whatever that means, probably needs to be RE-TLed), and Rin blushes and looks angry, saying that date clothes were a bigger offense than the swimsuit, which I'm interpreting to mean Rin is jealous of the fact that Saber looks better than her in a mini skirt (and she should be), then finally, THE BIG CONSPIRACY REVEALED:

Rin: That evil potato-eating Saber! Do you get it!? I understand now!! Emiya-kun's affection will lead to infinite food, Now I get it!
    Archer: No limit? There's only so many calories on the planet.
    Ah, thanks. But, um, truth be told, I already looked it up on the wiki. I was more trying to bug report since I had thought the patch was completely translated, but not completely validated. Though in retrospect, I guess it's not surprising that it wouldn't apply to the bonus stuff... Anyway, since then I've also seen the one with Neko, Reikan, and Minori also in Japanese, so I guess it's just that the emas aren't all translated in the patch yet. I just thought it was an oversight since it was the first time I ran into Japanese text in the 80.6 patch. My bad...
    Last edited by Turtleman579; July 2nd, 2014 at 03:20 AM.

No this patch only contains the validated and proofread scenes. Someone else already tried to view Mimic Rin and found that it was still in Japanese.
    Memorable quotes

Thank you very much for this new patch *.*
    Good luck for the next one!

Edit - You may edit this page : http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Fate/Hollow_Ataraxia =)
    Last edited by Clowrid; July 2nd, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Ahh shit I never answered your question. It's not out page to edit. That's Ranmafan's project. Our project is basically a spin-off of Ranmaan's that will be returned to him if he ever comes back.
    Memorable quotes

basically a spin-off
    It's more of a fungus growing off its corpse.

Which will one day molt into a beautiful flower. Which will bloom into a butterfly. Then be eaten by a spider. Somewhere in there a translation happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    If they're that into Fate they will probably find out about the full patch sooner or later. It's not like the average casual even knows about Hollow or cares enough to play it.
    I for one will be waiting for the patch that is meant to be released for use

Did Jack remove previously added in things. I could've sworn afew dialogues I'm revisting were translated before.

Uhhhh I didn't complie this patch, DA did. I haven't even had time to look at his patch because I've been preoccupied with RN.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Did Jack remove previously added in things. I could've sworn afew dialogues I'm revisting were translated before.
    wanted to throw in everything -but didn't because-, refer to that poll around a week ago: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...idated-content

*updating patch tomorrow w/ new scenes
    Last edited by Dozenagent; July 3rd, 2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: -reworded- to not confuse

Quote Originally Posted by Dozenagent View Post
    wanted to throw in everything, refer to that poll around a week ago: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...idated-content
    Wait. I thought people decided that we should only have valid content. I haven't looked at the patch you compiled yet, what's in there?
    Memorable quotes

Wait. I thought people decided that we should only have valid content. I haven't looked at the patch you compiled yet, what's in there?
    Yes, only reviewed stuff goes in, that's why there are scenes missing.