Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution, A Pokémon + Fate crossover

Blog Entries
    That' what I was aiming for, but I got too exhausted from my first day in college to reply. Though I appreciate you putting me down in such a humorous manner, IRUn.

Blog Entries
    Seviper
    ハブネーク

“In battle, it uses its bladed tail to counter any Zangoose. It secretes a deadly venom in its tail.”

)------(

Today was a dull day for Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia. Not a single customer had come into her store/workshop, and she was seriously considering the threat of moving it again.

That is, until she heard the dull thud of a door closing.

Excited to see her first customer in a few days, Celenike straightened her back on the chair she sat on and smoothed her skirts.

Her first customer, it turned out, was a young man. Celenike immediately did her scan.

Brown hair, medium height, seems to be hiding a swimmer’s build beneath that standard school uniform. He must be from around here. Mm… I can more than work with this.

Celenike put on her best smile. “Welcome, young man, to my Store of Oddities. Is there anything you fancy?”

“Actually, there is, but… I’m not sure you have it.” The young man scratched the back of his neck, clearly nervous.

“Oh? Please, sit.” Celenike offered the young man the chair on the opposite side of her desk. “I’d like to know more of your case, if that’s alright with you. After all, I might have just the thing for it.”

The boy nodded and sat down, and then he proceeded to recount his sorry tale of being rejected by the girl who was the object of his affections.

“So,” Celenike asked, “what exactly do you want me to do to this girl?”

The boy’s gaze hardened. “I want you to punish her.”

“How?”

The boy shrugged. “I don’t know. I just want you to punish her.”

“Mm, I see.” Celenike opened one of the drawers on her desk and took out a long red envelope, as well as a calligraphy brush and a pot of ink.

“Now, this envelope here contains a portion of the spirit of one of Hoenn’s deadliest Seviper, the jagirinawa. It was said to be so powerful that its entire body, not only its tail, secreted a terrible poison that slew hundreds during its reign of terror.” She pushed the envelope, as well as the brush and the inkpot, towards the boy.

“Write the victim’s name on the envelope’s front, and open it in a place where she frequents. The snake will hunt her down and, well…” Celenike trailed off.

The boy gulped, clearly nervous as to why he was continuing this, as evidenced by his shaky grip on the brush.

“Would you like me to write it for you?” Celenike offered.

“S-Sure,” the boy said as he handed the envelope and the brush to her.

Celenike dipped the brush into the black ink. “The girl’s name?”

The boy gulped again. “Bonnie Belle.”

Celenike closed her eyes and moved her hand across the envelope. The brush stood up, dipped itself in the inkpot, and wrote “Bonnie Belle” on the paper. It was a calculated move on Celenike’s part, a reminder to the boy that she was the real deal and not a cheap fake.

“There you go,” Celenike stated. “Now, that will be 50,000 dollars.”

The boy was shocked. “W-What?! I—I don’t have that kind of money!”

Celenike smirked inwardly. Of course these petty children couldn't pay her fees. That was partly the reason why she preyed on middle-schoolers in the first place. Now, all she had to do was say

“Well, you could work for me…” She whipped out her calculator and feigned punching a few numbers. “…for six months, at which time you would then have the money to pay me. Deal?” She held out her hand.

The boy hesitated. “…Deal.” They shook hands to signify that the deed was done.

“It was a pleasure doing business with you. I suppose I’ll be seeing you sometime next week?”

The boy swallowed hard, nodded, and left.
    )------(

A week later, there were reports in the local news of several deaths involving food and water poisoning, as well the brutal (and still unexplained) massacre of the Belle family, a high-class household living in the modernized parts of town. Citizens were advised to stay at home and to not drink the tap water.

Celenike turned off the television set and headed for the bedroom. The boy was there, stark naked and tied to the bedposts. His eyes were flat and lifeless, and his body was covered with a variety of indistinguishable fluids.

Celenike smiled at the sight of her new acquisition before turning her attentions elsewhere.

Where, oh where did I put my riding crop?

)------(

Pokemon: Seviper
    OT: N/A
    Nickname: Jagirinawa
    Nature, characteristic: N/A

Blame the existence of this oneshot on too much Bakemonogatari​.
    Last edited by Nuclear; July 17th, 2014 at 08:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Welp, that went about as expected from Celenike.
    No such thing as too much *monogatari. :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Celebi
    セレビィ

"This Pokémon came from the future by crossing over time. It is thought that so long as Celebi appears, a bright and shining future awaits us."

“Emiya Shirou, you are hereby sentenced to die.”

Emiya smiled grimly at the notion of summary execution. How ironic, he thought, that one who defended and upheld justice would be
    brought down by the justice he himself espoused.

He walked grimly towards his execution site, a metal platform that built upon the edge of a great canyon. As to be expected, hot desert winds blew everywhere, kicking up dust and dead grass and carrying them to all sorts of places.

The firing squad behind him stopped, and so did he.

“Ready…” came the command.

In these last moments, Emiya began to doubt. Was I wrong in saving these people? The image of a titanic, crystalline flower came into his mind, unbidden. If I had allowed that man to use the ultimate weapon, would I be here right now? Would anyone?

“Aim…”

Emiya shook his head. No, he said to himself, now isn’t the time for such things. When you’re about to die, at least cut yourself some slack.

Though, given the option, I’d rather do it all again, start from the beginning. If only I had more time…

His internal monologue was cut short by a flash of light that shone like the sun shining through the leaves of a forest.

And at that instant, everything was gone, and “Fire” never came.

)------(

Emiya opened his eyes and found that he was no longer at the strip of metal in the middle of the desert.

He was, instead, in the middle of a massive forest, with towering trees covering nigh every patch of ground. The smell of freshly fallen rain filled the air, and the ground was wet with rainwater.

He turned, and he found himself face to face with its Voice.

“Celebi,” he breathed.

The green sprite before him nodded.

Now sure of the sprite’s identity, Emiya crossed his arms. “Where are we, and how come you’re here, when it’s said you only come during times of peace?”

Celebi waved its hand, and the forest moved to provide it a voice.

We are in a place beyond time, the boundary between dreams and reality and the birthplace of all Celebi. We approach you now so that you may bring peace, both to others and to yourself.

“Cut the mystical crap,” Emiya said, “Why am I here?”

Celebi’s eyes narrowed, showing its annoyance. A terrible weapon of great power is about to be unleashed, and only you can stop it.

Emiya crossed his arms. “Sounds like something up my alley.”

The sprite nodded. Hence, why you were chosen.

Then the sprite waved its hand, and the trees around them parted to make pathways.

Out of those paths came Emiya’s Pokémon.

Lucario was there, as well as Skarmory and the rest. Emiya rested a little easier after that.

You will need companions on this journey, and we have taken the liberty of pulling your comrades from across time to accompany you. Now for some rules.

Emiya rolled his eyes as the sprite started circling him. It is of utmost importance that your name not be known by anyone in your destination. You must work quietly and in the shadows. I will be accompanying you solely as an observer. Are we clear?

Typical of legends. Emiya nodded his assent to the sprite.

Satisfied, Celebi waved its hand once more, and the trees parted to make a pathway, this one larger than the others. This path will take us to our destination.

“Which is?”

The Voice of the Forest smiled sadly. Home.
    )------(

There was an explosion at the Tohsaka manor that night, which its mistress hurried to inspect and, if possible, remedy.

Tohsaka Rin opened the door to the affected room, but the door gave way and crashed.

What Rin saw in the room definitely did not improve her sour mood.

There was a white-haired man in a red jacket slouching on one of Father’s most expensive sofas, looking nonchalant about the debris that lay behind and around him.

Naturally, the first question the Tohsaka heir asked was

“Who the hell are you?”

)------(

Pokemon: Celebi, L??
    Nickname: N/A
    Docile nature, often lost in thought

I'm so sorry this came so late. College just started and I already have a shitload of things to do. Anyway, I hope I did justice (no pun intended) to this oneshot's premise. See you later.
    Last edited by Nuclear; July 19th, 2014 at 08:35 AM.

Nice job keeping with the steel theme, though I wonder what class this version of EMIYA would be summoned as. Probably Rider qualified if his Skarmory knows Fly.
    Send a message to the future.
    Not a Rick Roll, honest.
    BUTTER LETTUCE PARTY!
    The Nothingness really needs a little sumthin' sumthin', seriously.

Blog Entries
    This was nice!
    I don't think the Pokemon change his Class. Though it's interesting that Lucario and Skarmory were specifically mentioned, but none of Honedge's line.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; July 17th, 2014 at 10:46 AM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you like it. Although Emiya does have an Aegislash, I won't be commenting on his other Pokemon. They'll be mentioned in due time~

Does he have a Gallade?

Blog Entries
    No. He specializes in Steel types, like Byron and Jasmine.

So... does he have a metagross? Because after seeing its megaevolution, I'm hyped once again, and it was my favorite hoenn poke.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    I feel like he'd have a Mega Scizor instead, Ergast; Technician and only weak to Fire (okay that's bad, but hey XP ).
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, no. The reason why the multi-chapter Pokemon crossover (which I may or may not have promised) I'm working on is taking so long is because I've planned out every Pokemon-related detail about it (and yes, even the movesets).

In other news, I think Game Freak hates Metagross. The poor guy can't seem to catch a break! The team always makes sure they nerf it (or, conversely, buff its checks and counters) every passing generation.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Are you saying we will have Mega Heatran with Steel Pull to counter Mega Metagross come Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    In other news, I think Game Freak hates Metagross. The poor guy can't seem to catch a break! The team always makes sure they nerf it (or, conversely, buff its checks and counters) every passing generation.
    What did they do now?

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Ghost and Dark hit Steel types for normal damage in Gen. VI, rather than being resisted, thus giving Dark and Ghost weakness to Metagross.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Ah. Well, if they didn't do that, the steel types would be broken in the new generation. And with the steel type, I mean specifically Klefky and Aegislash, but the others would had been pretty powerful too, with the new type that they can hit for super effective damage.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Teddiursa
    ヒメグマ

“If it finds honey, its crescent mark glows. It always licks its paws because they are soaked with honey.”

Atalanta stayed at the rightmost edge of the camp, setting up her camp on a small clearing, away from all the menfolk.

The huntress scoffed at the thought of sitting with them, feasting with them, making camp with them, especially when they scorned her offer to join the hunt for the Emboar of Calydon.

And so she sat alone, surrounded by her fire and her small tent.

Well, not alone, considering a stray Teddiursa decided to accompany her. Said bear Pokémon was busy mixing the juices of various fruits and flowers into a golden paste.

Atalanta stared into the fire, thinking about the massive incandescent boar that was their quarry. The monster had, as of the party’s last encounter with it, laid waste to five villages in the city-state of Calydon before it decided to head to this forest, leaving behind a smoking trail of ruin behind it.

For a giant flaming pig, the Emboar hides itself very well in a forest. But how do we lure it out into the open? Atalanta thought.

At that moment, Teddiursa tugged at her skirts, getting the golden liquid it was mixing on the fabric.

Annoyed, Atalanta tried to clean up the mess, but to no avail. The golden liquid had stuck to her hand instead.

Then she noticed that the moon-shaped marking on Teddiursa’s forehead shone faintly as it licked its palms. Atalanta decided to do the same.

When she did, she tasted what was possibly the most delicious honey she had in her life. In all her years living in the wilds with a herd of Kangaskhan, she knew that his blend could not have been made by a Beedrill or a Combee or any Bug-type she knew of.

Then Atalanta paused to think. Honey… Food! That’s it!

She murmured a silent prayer to Artemis (she took the shining crescent mark as an omen of her providence) leaned towards Teddiursa.

“Do you remember where you found those fruits, Teddiursa?” she asked.

When Teddiursa nodded, she smiled and slung the small bear on her back.

Teddiursa cried softly. What are we going to do with the fruit?

“We’re going to set a trap.”
    )------(

It had taken quite some time, but the mountain of honey-covered fruit was finally complete.

Atalanta had taken up her vantage point at a tall tree near the clearing where they laid their trap, and Teddiursa stood in front of the pile of fruit, using Sweet Scent by waving its hands around.

After a short while, Teddiursa stopped and scurried back to a small bush near her tree.

And then they waited.

Soon, a large number of Bug Pokémon swarmed around the pile. There were Wurmple, Combee, Butterfree, Beedrill, and even a few Heracross, all vying for the fruit slathered with that mystical golden ichor.

But no Emboar, Atalanta noted.

Suddenly, there was an explosion in the northeast portion of the forest near the clearing. The Bug Pokémon fled in droves as the scourge came lumbering towards the trap.

There you are.

Atalanta drew out Tauropolos and nocked an arrow. The arrow, with its twisting bronze point and ironwood shaft, was not very practical for combat, but it served as a reminder to all the other prospecting hunters that Atalanta had drawn first blood, and that meant that she had the lion’s share of the spoils.

She aimed at the Emboar, which was not that difficult a thing to do, given that the creature was twice the size of others of its species.

All was silent, save for the lumbering of the great boar and the cries of the forest’s inhabitants in the distance. Atalanta took a deep breath.

Then she fired, praying to Artemis that she would not miss.

)------(
    Pokemon: Teddiursa L25
    OT: Atalanta
    Nickname: N/A
    Timid nature, loves to eat

There's a pun in there somewhere. Also, I'd like to apologize if this oneshot was a little underwhelming.

In other news, what happened to Rin during Heaven's Feel True? I get that she went to court for the Third Magic/Holy Grail shit, but I gather that Zelretch met with her. What happened then? Because I just thought of a good partner for the Wizard Marshall.

Blog Entries
    Palkia would suit Zelretch.
    F/GO SUPPORT

@Nuclear Consensus Suposedly he tooks her as his apprentice.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I was thinking more along the lines of
    Spoiler:
    Diancie, since Jewel Sword.

Any comments or violent reactions for the oneshot?