Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Evolution, A Pokémon + Fate crossover

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I like it.

There seems to be a bit too much levity in this sentence (I think it's the like):
    It stared directly at me, though its mind did other things, like causing a massive explosion and completely breaking every computer in the laboratory.
    but overall you did a good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Yeah, the dream sequence was a bit weak. I'll get around to editing it later.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well shit. Mewtwo and Hakuno, a pair I never thought I'd see. Hmmmm, is the planet they're on full of Deoxys(Deoxyi, Deoxyim?)

Blog Entries
    Yes and no. This is Deoxys' homeworld, but there aren't any beings here classifiable as being Deoxys. Remember that Deoxys mutated because of space lasers.

Blog Entries
    Keep in mind that Deoxys was originally a "virus", though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fair enough. ... I now have the image of ORT being friendly with Deoxys. Wut.

Blog Entries
    ORT isn't a virus, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No I meant ORT making friends with Deoxys. Again, Wut.

Blog Entries
    Mismagius
    ムウマージ

“It chants incantations. While they usually torment targets, some chants bring happiness.”

Semiramis reclined on her seat in the castle gardens, sipping a cup of mulled wine. She closed her eyes and listened to the murmuring of the leaves. For once, the queen of Assyria was at peace.

That is, until a servant approached and informed her that the enemy general was coming to parley.

Semiramis stood up and sauntered over to the entrance of the gardens, where the general would be waiting. And there he was, a six foot tall slab of muscle in full battle regalia.

“Ah, General Sethos,” she curtsied. “Such an honor to finally meet you.”

The general dipped his head in exchange.

“Please, come in, sit.” She offered him a seat opposite her. “Would you like some wine?”

General Sethos shook his head. “No, thank you. A woman with a reputation poisoning people, offering refreshments... Not a very good idea.”

Semiramis simply laughed.

“I won’t poison you, general. You have my word on that.”
    )------(

As the discussion wore on, general Sethos noticed something very strange. The leaves on the garden plants kept swaying as if the wind was moving them, yet the queen’s hair and her clothes did not.

Sethos immediately stood and drew his sword.

“What is happening here?” he declared.

Semiramis stopped talking and tilted her head innocently. “What are you talking about, general?”

“You slipped some poison on me somewhere. Where?!” the general roared.

“I’m afraid I have no knowledge of what you speak of.”

The general raised his sword, but his arms suddenly weighed like lead. A moment later, and he was rooted to the spot.

Seeing this, Semiramis laughed, and rose from her seat.

“I meant what I said about not poisoning you, general. Luring you into a trap, on the other hand...” The queen snapped her fingers, and the garden scene dissolved.

What was left was a rather wide bedchamber filled with various contraptions alien to the general’s mind. Lurking behind the queen was a purple shadow that looked like a ragged doll with a large hat.

“I have built up for myself a fearsome reputation as a poisoner, general,” Semiramis said as she circled her new catch, “but only few know of my mastery of the arcane. Now, put that ugly thing down before someone gets hurt.”

Sethos complied—no, it was his body that obeyed—by letting go of the sword. The clang of metal on the brick floor resounded throughout the room as the voice of the general’s dread.

Semiramis waved her hand and addressed the purple creature behind her. “I shall be quite alright by myself. Now, be a dear and write messages to the opposing army of the fruits of our... talks.” The creature nodded and vanished.

She then turned back to Sethos, her eyes full of burning lust. “Now, where were we?” she said, her fingers snaking through chinks in his armor, loosening straps, undoing buckles.

“Ah, yes. You were...about to engage the enemy.” Semiramis said as she shed her gown.

Evidently, this was going to be a very long battle.

Pokemon: Mismagius, L64, female
    Nickname: ???
    OT: Semiramis
    Naughty nature, thoroughly cunning

Sorry for the horrible post ugh. This is... I don't even know what to say about this, save for the fact that I probably wasn't thinking straight when I wrote this. I'm sorry, both for this oneshot and for not updating in the past week (MIDTERMS I hate you go to hell). I know I pulled this off before with Celenike, and this seems like a rehash (which it partially is), so I might replace this with something more original later. As always, please tell me what you think below. Good night everyone. *goes to get some sleep*

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Dialogue seemed alright, though I never thought of Semiramis as a "rape the enemy" type of person. Is that from her legend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I envisioned her more here as a "she wants it, she gets it" type of person, what with her poisoning her way to the Assyrian throne. Though I'm pretty sure she doesnt't come off as such here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At last, an update to sate mai boredom.

Blog Entries
    Rotom
    ロトム

Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc.

“And this one makes three.” Roche Frain Yggdmillennia proudly proclaimed, placing the mysterious black bangle on the hardwood table.

His elder, Darnic Prestone, clapped his hands in approval. “Excellent work, Roche. I trust the Expansion Suit I procured was put to good use?”

“Yup!” Roche grinned. “I had Rotom assimilate with it like an electric appliance, and then sent it to the Tower of Mastery to retrieve the Mega Ring. Rotom was in and out before anyone could notice.”

Darnic smiled. It was a fake smile, meant to reassure the boy that he still had his elder’s approval. He then plucked the ring from Roche’s hand. “How fares our analysis on the ‘flower’?”

“Ah.” Roche pointed on the flat screen behind Darnic. “Rotom, show him.”

The screen came to life, showing the electric ghost’s face, framed with its familiar mischievous smirk. It disappeared, to be replaced by a model of a six-petaled flower and numerous bits of data incomprehensible to the uninitiated.

“The ultimate weapon is powered by what is essentially a giant power plant. The stones on Menhir Trail serve as fins to gather electrical energy from the air, as well as slowly draining the life force of anything within a one kilometre radius. This energy is then funnelled towards the main power core, at the base of the crystal matrix. To awaken the weapon’s true potential though, it needs a massive cluster of energy to jumpstart the reaction, such as the energy outputted by either Xerneas or Yveltal.”

Darnic raised an eyebrow. “Can the energy-gathering mechanism be reversed?”

Roche was taken aback. “I’m sorry?”

“This operation’s ultimate goal is to prematurely awaken Jirachi by channeling enough energy for it to awaken and give it the ability to grant wishes. Now, can the mechanism be reversed?”

Roche thought about that for a moment. “Hmm… It would be possible, since the crystal matrix’s only function is energy amplification. However, if we were to, say, fire the weapon at a marked location and hope the stone will absorb the blast, we might cause irreparable damage to both the stone and the unit. In other words, we would only have one shot at succeeding. That’s just off the top of my head, though, so there may be other ways of arriving at our conclusion. It will need further modelling and testing to arrive at the best answer.”

“That’s all I needed to know. You and Rotom are dismissed.”

The display vanished as Rotom came out of the monitor to join Roche outside.

Darnic picked up the black ring. Despite the centuries that passed since its creation, no marks of scratches were visible on its metallic surface. The stone inset glowed with an inner light, as if containing a hidden energy waiting to be unleashed.

Soon, Darnic thought, we of the Yggdmillennia shall claim all the secrets of man and Pokémon. Soon, we shall reach the Root of the Tree of the Thousand Realms.

Pokemon: Rotom L47, gender unknown
    Nickname: ???
    OT: Roche
    Quirky nature, thoroughly cunning

Author's notes: Because I'm such a lazy ass, I thought you guys would need a little preview on the things I'm eventually going to be working on. This Fate/Apocrypha + Pokemon crossover will probably come after my Fate/zero + Pokemon crossover (as shown in Lucario). So, yeah. I have big plans. Please tell me what you think below

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    *sniffs* This smell... It's of an update. Pretty nice scene, but I felt that the Rotom didn't get alot of screen time. But if this is gonna go somewhere, I won't mind.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    So many updates! So good! I like the one that Semiramis has.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    Ditto
    メタモン

“It can freely recombine its own cellular structure to transform into other life-forms.”

Tch. Kayneth adjusted his high-powered lenses to see through the sandstorm that had suddenly formed in the midst of the Forina festival grounds. Tonight was the annual Wish-Maker’s Festival, marking the beginning of the Millennium Comet’s seven day appearance (a festival which is oddly observed even when the comet is nowhere near the planet), during which Kayneth’s quarry, the Wish Pokemon, would be active.

Of course, the sudden change in weather caused a mass panic in the festival-goers, who started scattering left and right in order to escape the wrath of whatever creature was causing this.

Kayneth lowered his lenses and collected himself. Whoever unleashed this storm must also be after Jirachi to cause such a commotion. By creating a large distraction, he hopes to clear the grounds and start his search there. He sniffed in disdain. How distasteful.

However, a stray beam of purple-black energy snapped the Trainer back to his surroundings. He put his lenses back on and peered inside the storm.

At the middle of the onslaught of sand was a Tyranitar. Hmph. I should have guessed. With the Sand Stream ability, Tyranitar is one of the few Pokemon known to be able to forcefully induce weather conditions on the field. The green titan fired another beam of energy, annihilating several stalls and leaving a sizable crater in its wake. It opened its mouth and roared, though the sound was quickly drowned out by the noise of howling sand.

As he observed the Tyranitar, Kayneth continued to draw from his font of knowledge. It seems to be exceptionally aggressive, as if a wild Pokemon. However, studies have shown that the species does not thrive in Forina. The only explanation would be for it to have a Trainer around somewhere, purposefully enhancing its strength to such absurd levels. He searched the inside of the storm for any signs of the monster’s Trainer, but found no trace.

As I expected. Kayneth tapped the commlink button attached to his visor. “Hermes, it is time to act. Transform into that Tyranitar.”

Though not immediately visible, a second Tyranitar appeared out of thin air and turned to the first, waiting for Kayneth’s instructions.

“Engage,” Kayneth commanded.

At once, Hermes punched the Tyranitar across the face, thought the latter clearly seemed unfazed. The Tyranitar slammed into Hermes in retaliation, sending it to the ground. The Tyranitar began pounding on Hermes’ body, punching and clawing away with brutal force.

Kayneth grit his teeth. “Get up!”

Hermes blasted the Tyranitar with purple-black energy, causing it to stagger and give Hermes time to recuperate. Once on its feet, the Ditto-turned-Tyranitar continued to repulse its opponent with a barrage of Hyper Beams.

“Stop, Hermes. Draw the enemy Tyranitar in, and then use Iron Tail.” Kayneth smirked. Knowing that the foe was relying on base instinct, it would probably think that Hermes letting up was a sign of exhaustion, and the Tyranitar would most likely go for the kill with a physical attack. This battle is all but through.
    As was expected, the Tyranitar barrelled towards Hermes, fangs bared and claws raised, only to be smashed on the right flank by a steel-hard tail.

“Now is the time, Hermes. Finish it!”

Just as Hermes gathered the energy in its mouth, something unexpected happened. The sandstorm cleared, and Kayneth’s visor indicated a spike in local temperature. Sunny Day?! Impossible!

Then, a ring of flames appeared, encircling Hermes and its foe, shackling them together.

Kayneth grit his teeth. Some ignorant lowlife had interfered with his battle. His victory, no less. Such a thing was an unacceptable for a man of his calibre. In his mind, only one person had the impudence to perform such a feat. Waver Velvet, his pond scum of a student, who had the gall to steal his prized tool, the legendary Raikou. He would not be forgiven for this, or any of his previous transgressions. Waver Velvet, I will see you dead just yet!

His hands balled into fists. “Hermes, get out of there, immediately!”

Luckily, Hermes was able to escape in the nick of time, because the ring expanded and grew into a blazing torrent of flame of such intensity that Kayneth could feel its heat, even from his vantage point.

Kayneth glanced at his watch. It was already half past midnight. At this ungodly hour, Sola would be furious with him if he woke her up at this time. But their current situation was a war, and people who waged war oft had to make compromises. “Hermes, report back at our base at precisely 0100.” With that, he turned the visor off, and put it back in his pocket. He summoned forth his Rapidash, and started the long ride home.

)------(

Pokemon: Ditto L76, gender unknown
    Nickname: Hermes
    OT: Kayneth
    Calm nature, capable of taking hits.

Yay. More battles. As you can probably see, this is my first time writing a kaiju action scene, or even a fight scene in general. I was really hesitant to do this one at first because I suck at writing action, but then at some point I just gave up and decided to write it anyway. Please tell me what you think below. See you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I now wanna see a Fic where a Ditto transforms into Godzilla and battles him, lol. Pretty nice, fight scene was actually pretty good and Kayneth seemed pretty in character. *crosses fingers for an ORT/Deoxys post*

Blog Entries
    Taillow
    スバメ

“It dislikes cold seasons. They migrate to other lands in search of warmth, flying over 180 miles a day.”

Maiya sighed as she grabbed a trolley labelled “Hoenn” from a small pile of luggage in the hotel room that now served as Kiritsugu’s base of operations.

The bag contained all the data and information the two could compile on the region, from major points of entry to annual climate patterns to records of criminal activity on every city, town, and route.

She drew out a folder containing a sizable stack of papers labelled “Natives”, containing a compilation of the commonly seen Pokémon in several locations. She thumbed over to the pages about bird Pokémon, her finger guiding her as she pored over the possible tools they might use for reconnaissance.

Maiya’s eyes narrowed slightly at the entry of a blue-feathered Pokémon, immediately recognizable by the two prominent tail feathers. Taillow.

As Maiya closed the folder and grabbed two briefcases near the end of the room, she let her mind wander.

The Wish Pokémon, Jirachi, what did it look like? Why does it need to sleep for a thousand years? Can it really grant wishes? Of course, while she entertained the questions in her mind, she felt no compulsion to seek out the answers. Succeeding in the mission and granting Kiritsugu’s wish were all that mattered.

Maiya drew out a set of twenty-four Pokéballs from one of the briefcases. She took one, and released the Pokémon inside.

Out came a Taillow that had obviously seen better days. Its feathers were a dirty mess compared to the shiny plumage exhibited by a healthy normal specimen. One of its claws was gone, and a long, horizontal scar ran below a pair of blank eyes dangerously close to those of its owners.

Maiya attached a small cuff containing a camera on its left leg. Then she did the same to the remaining twenty-three. Once that was done, she set them free in the direction of the Forina highlands.

The birds would return again at nightfall, as Maiya had instructed. Then, she and Kiritsugu would spend the better part of the night processing the images to form a complete and accurate map of the area. Next, they would plan out battle strategies to account for multiple scenarios before setting out to capture their quarry.

All for a myth that cannot be caught, and a wish that cannot be granted.

(------)
    Pokemon: Taillow L??? x24
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Maiya
    Nature: Several

Hi, guys. Sorry for not posting earlier, but we had our midterms two weeks ago and I've been busy last week. I did pretty well, so there's that. I hope you like this one, however short it is. Please leave your comments below. See you.

祖 Ancestor
    Seem to have some nice choices for pokemon. Thought I thought that a murkrow or one of the bats would have been what she had.
    Reminds me of when Ash caught those 30 Tauros in the safari. Or people who just entirely metagrame through the games without any sentimental attatchments (depsite it not being in my party's best intrest during my run through I always kept my Golurk dammit).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I want to make a 'Hoenn confirmed' joke, but I feel that would be in bad taste.