Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1419222324

Thread: Tokyo Ghoul Anime Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All the time.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    One thing I never got about Tokyo Ghoul is that we're clearly supposed to empathize with the ghouls but is there even a single way the world wouldn't be better off if every single one of them was dead? Serious question.
    I recall reading a novel (I think it was one in a series; American paperback young adult fiction novel, IIRC) about aliens deciding whether or not to push a "big, red button" to blow up Earth because the universe would be better off, if Earth was destroyed. Ironically, the human protagonists convinced the aliens not to do so because of all the non-human life on Earth. Therefore, wouldn't it be better if the aliens killed off all of just the humans? I can't, for the life of me, remember the name, but I do recall that the "cute animal mascot" was some kind of alien slug who could reproduce asexually by splitting apart.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier.

It was pretty cool how the last ED showed the 11 earlier ones on the TV screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tokyo Ghoul Jack just came out. Given that it came out so close to Halloween, I'm hoping for some nice (possibly H) fan art of Pumpkin-chan.