Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1318212223

Thread: I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    agreed.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I am in awe.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So am I.

*Snuggles*

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    I promised this a long time ago. I'm finally going to deliver.

Presenting...

World 89 – The Grim Adventures of Tokiomi and Shirou

People say murder is a crime. But let's think about it. Aren't there billions of humans crowding this Earth? Uryu Ryunosuke knew very well how outrageous that number was. He had counted gravels in the park when he was a kid.

He had gotten frustrated after ten thousand. It was unforgettable to him even now. To think there were at least five hundred thousand times as many humans. The planet would forget him for trimming some off the top.

"♪ Fill, fill, filling, fill. With each repetition, four times― eh, five times? Err, only when it's full, break it up... Is it? Yeah."

Reciting the summoning chant, Ryunosuke drew on the wooden floor of the living room with his bloody brush. The ceremony really is some serious business; that ambiance isn't Ryunosuke's style at all. The serious mood was for his personal satisfaction; after all, what's important is the feeling.

Having practiced the magic circle all night, he finished it in one go. There was no need for reserves anymore, then. Even though he had killed the parents and the youngest son to draw their blood.

"♪ Fill, fill, filling, filling, fill, there. That's five times alright. Okay?"

The leftover blood seemed suitable for some fine art on the walls of the room. Waiting for a reaction, he turned toward the last survivor rolled up in the corner― a fourteen year old girl with short brown hair.

“Say – girl, do you believe in demons?” Ryunosuke wondered. The girl screamed behind the roll of duct tape he had used to bind her mouth and squirmed in his bonds. Ryunosuke frowned. He liked kids better. However this time around the boy had made so much noise he had to go first with the adults. The girl had been nearly catatonic throughout the whole expose and left the killer to his careful preparation of the cool ceremony.

“I guess not.” Ryunosuke answered his own question with a sigh. The Fuyuki newspapers had labeled him a demon since he had come across an old worn down book in an abandoned warehouse. At the time he had been wandering around in a haze of ennui as murder had begun to grow as stale and repetitive to him as watching the false reality of 'death' on television and movies.

His mood began to improve when he glanced at the magic circles, though. His perfection of the arts within the book were definitely cool. Now that he had refined this style, he could go back to his much less sensational murders.

Still...what to do with the girl. Ryunosuke glanced over at her with a thoughtful hum. She was a slim girl. Pretty plain overall. Definitely no sense of style suggested. Pretty boring person.

“Not really worth being pounced on by a leopard.” The auburn haired man mused as his fang pendant swung in front of his chest. He pondered what to do with her as he paced around in his velvet dress shirt and black pants.

"Anyway. If by any chance, a demon really comes out, wouldn't it be stupid to not have anything to drink and chat? So, boy... If Mr. Demon here does pay me a visit, how about a little killing?"

"...!"

The teenage girl could understand well enough Ryunosuke's idea. Ryunosuke beamed when the teenager, her eyes wide open, started twisting and struggling around without a scream.

"I wonder how it is to be killed by a demon. Will it go zip or splash, that gotta be some fun to watch. Not something you see everyday― ah ouch!"

The unexpected sting was like a cold shower on Ryunosuke's frenzy.

That was the back of his right hand. He felt an intense pain as if he had bathed his hand in a powerful poison. As soon as the pain started, the swelling calmed down and stuck on the surface of his skin.

"... What the, hell? This..."

Somehow, a pattern like a tattoo was there on his pained right hand, and he had no idea why.

"... Eeh." Ryunosuke held his hand up. A skull with gemstones for eyes had appeared on the back of his hand. In each of the gemstones, the western symbol for the number three appeared. Looked kind of like a tribal tattoo.

'Cool.' The homicidal maniac shrugged it off. He flipped open his book and began to chant. The blood in the air, especially the one provided by the young child, began to dance around the center of the magic circle like live snakes. They swayed and bent to his will.

“Mmph?!” The young girl wailed from behind her gags as she saw the impossible as space completely wrenched and twisted apart with a flash of lightning.

A jet black staff with a wickedly sharp scythe blade appeared first.

“-Ooh.” Ryunosuke's eyes lit up. This was most definitely something he had always wanted to see! Something cool! Something unique!

Yet the man didn't realize one fatal thing as he had broken off his chant to muse over his new experience.

The scythe was swung. Blood splattered across the terrified looking young woman's face.

"You stopped the ritual before it could empower the binding on the circle, Master." A woman's voice spoke with mock concern.

So Ryunosuke finally got to experience for himself what he had granted to so many others. Death. It was like they say...

Cool.

The King of Conquerors, Iskander – Rider, was the first to fall. He had approached her and the human she had turned into her puppet with the powers contained within the trunk she had called after taking care of her original Master. The large man had wanted to unite all the Heroic Spirits summoned in this Holy Grail War and lead them to world conquest.

Caster had mentally scoffed, but had kept up a pleasant veneer. She had learned from her youth that it was best to hide some things, and her constant look of apathy back then had always kept people wary around her.

Best not try anything quite yet. Besides, it was sort of fun to think about conquering the world. She had had many a dream when she was younger about doing such a thing, after all.

So Caster had joined Rider and Saber at the King's Banquet. It sort of reminded her of the old days as Rider was as excitable as Billy ever was, while Saber sort of tolerated it all with a strained smile like Grim had. However, the voice of the presence commanding this ceremony was pounding in the back of her head like a jackhammer.

Release me! Release me! Release me!

The last thing Caster would do was tolerate being ordered by some lesser being. Even if she was twisted to the core – she'd do things her way. So with a little bit of humor, she had agreed to Rider's inane plan on taking over the world.

“Here you go. Just call me.” Caster had even thrown in a wink as she handed a sheer white skull. The right eye-socket was replaced with a rotary dial while the lower jaw of the skull was replaced with a deep purple handset. “Whenever you want.” The woman faked a convincing sounding purr as she left the banquet with her quiet master.

Rider smiled as his eyes dropped slightly down to Caster's swaying rear in her pitch black short dress.

“Your testosterone is showing, Rider.” Saber huffed. Rider snapped back to attention as Irisviel and Waver laughed at the other side of the meeting.

Later on in the night, the phone had done its duty, and both Rider and Waver had been driven quite mad once they picked up the phone. Screeches from unworldly parts of reality wailed from within the headset and bombarded them and the elderly couple they were staying with. The old couple instantly transformed into alien looking squid like monstrosities.

Rider had attempted to fight, but the constant wailing had lowered his abilities enough in the moment of surprise that one of the two surviving creatures had taken Waver. The Magus's resistance was not enough to completely transform him, but half of his body had been forcibly converted to a jellyfish like consistency. The side with the Command Seal.

“Join us.” The maddened Magus commanded with a voice that warbled with tones of whale-song.

Rider had no choice between the combined forces arrayed against him. His sword, a prototype that had been designed for him by one of his beloved companions, fell from his hands as the King of Conqueror sadly stepped off the stage of this Grail War as his clothing ripped apart as he transformed into one of the alien monsters.

A empty eyed girl was chewing on a wheat sandwich with pepper-jack cheese, bacon, tomato, and mustard. The blonde Servant sitting next to her was really directing the teenager's motions as she drew strength from the bond between the two of them as the duo sat on the gates of Ryuudou Temple.

Far in the distance, near the wharf, the city burned to ashes as a monstrous horror, fused from the bodies and souls of an entire legion of corrupted Heroic Spirits into a multi-tentacled horror, rampaged about without end. Occasionally, massive bursts of prana erupted to take off a limb, but the monster regenerated the damage so long as the 'core' remained active...and producing Ionioi Hetairoi.

Waver and Rider had turned out to have quite an impressive trump card when fused with her own magic, that was for sure. Still, it might be best to go ahead and investigate things a bit better. Caster summoned her scythe. Its keen edge reflected her crystal blue eyes briefly as she sliced through the air.

The dimensional tear opened wide and exposed the battle from up close.

Berserker – Lancelot of the Lake, was currently engaged in the skies above the battle in an F-15. Caster was rather impressed as the machine had somehow gained the ability to become a Noble Phantasm with the Black Knight's usage of his skills. Down below, Lancer and Saber were absolute demons as they raced about at speeds that would guarantee Caster's death if she ever directly fought them. The Master's Vision she had taken from Ryunosuke showed her that Saber had an even more troublesome Magic Resistance trait that would render her attacks worthless.

“Better snip that in the bud.” Caster mused. Her gaze rushed up to Cthulhu. “Take a fall, but do it while getting rid of one of them.” She commanded. The skull tattoo on her new Master's hand flared as the number in the eye-sockets was reduced to 2.

Cthulhu triggered all the individual Noble Phantasms in its body to break at once. The overloaded Phantasms promptly shattered into a massive conflagration of power.

“I didn't mean it quite so explosively.” Caster sighed as she sat in a side dimension with her puppet. The command seal had completely burnt itself out as the blonde had to use up the last two miracles to empower her copy of Grim's Scythe enough to actually allow them to temporarily hide from the backlash of Cthulhu's passing.

“...Archer, this is the end.” Tokiomi Tohsaka sighed as he looked at the encroaching wave of fire out from the window of his home.

“It wouldn't have been if you had let me try and aid them.” Archer – Shirou Urobuchi, bitterly said. The ties between him and the Tohsaka lineage were deep thanks to the possession of Rin's Magic Crest.

“You're an excellent Archer, but a god you are not, fool.” Tokiomi bitterly sniffed. He knew full well what the Second Magic could and could not support. Archer was but an amateur compared to what his lineage's Master could do with it.

“Well, at least we took this joker down.” Archer sadly mused. Before them, Kotomine's body cooled. Only faint flickers of prana in the air were all that remained of Assassin.

“...you possess the Second Magic, though.” Tokiomi mused. The man glanced at his own Command Spells – Three interlocking rainbow colored gears. “Even if it's a crude facsimile...I may have an idea on how to survive this.”

“I guess...” Archer dismissively replied.

Tokiomi sighed. What an uninspired Magus. Well, he had excellent Independent Action and the Second. Maybe he could take him on for the rest of the War. If they hadn't actually already won by default.

That was one massive fireball, after all.

Tokiomi felt pain in the depths of his heart at the thought of Sakura...well, maybe he could do something there. Wasn't like the Matou would survive this level of explosion either. “Archer, bring my daughter, Sakura, to me!” One of the gears was consumed. “Then phase the three of us a side step in reality with the Second!” The second gear was erased.

Archer's eyes widened in shock as the simple looking sword he had transformed Zelretch into transfigured back into its state. High end knowledge he had never really understood during his lifetime slammed into his as the Grand Holy Grail sought out information directly from one of the four that created it.

“I can do tha-?” The white haired man sounded amazed as his body vanished as the weapon homed in on the Sakura of this world. Data flooded his mind and body as everything pertaining to Sakura Tohsaka – Matou hit him.

Just as the stench of the rancid workshop filled with demonic insect familiars struck him as he appeared. Zouken, who had been in the midst of another of his experiments with Sakura, glanced up in surprise.

His head exploded into a gory mishmash of meat and brain matter as the Heroic Spirit attacked.

Sakura looked up at him with hazy looking eyes as the command caused Archer to swiftly pick up the nude girl. Worms dripped down from her body as they were instantly transported back to Tokiomi.

“What the blazes-?!”

“No time.” Archer stiffly responded as he grasped Tokiomi's arm. “We will have a talk, though.” He swore. “A very long one.” All three of them vanished in a haze of prismatic light as the grand wave of fire swept past them.

Kiritsugu merely remained silent. Hisau Maiya, his assistant for the Fourth Grail War, couldn't tear her gaze away from the raging fire. Between the two, Irisviel softly wept as Saber stiffly stood in front of the three with her arm pointed away from her body.

Avalon, her sheath, brightly flared as it released a streaming cocoon of gold and blue ribbons around the three of them as they sat in the ruins of the hotel that Kiritsugu had been chasing his target, Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi.

It was a small wonder Saber hadn't instantly died when the explosion had gone off. Still, her exposed muscles and bones were being mended instantly by Avalon even as the three of them stood pensively in the firestorm summoned by the death of the demon.

Kiritsugu clenched his fist, which only retained one Command Spell, tightly.

'Whoever did this will pay.' The Master of Einzbern swore. For once, Saber agreed explicitly with such a thought as both of them grew united in the face of such overwhelming devastation.

From the depths of the earth, the Grand Holy Grail thrummed awake as the influx of souls began to stir Angra Mainyu awake from the depths of the inner core.

Wise Up!

Class – Caster
    Master – Uryu Ryunosuke (Deceased)
    True Name – Mandy
    Sex – Female
    Height/Weight – 150 cm/50 kg
    Alignment – Neutral Evil
    Strength: E
    Mana: C (A)
    Endurance: E
    N. Phantasm: A+
    Agility: C
    Luck: A

Class Skills:

Independent Action: B
    Item Creation: A
    Magecraft: C

Personal Skills:

Presence Concealment: C
    Charisma: E
    Mental Pollution: A

Noble Phantasm:

Pandora's Box

[An Endless Flood of Horrors]

Owner: Mandy

Type: Support

Maximum number of targets: 1

A distorted reflection of Pandora Box that Caster once used in life. The demons released from within are able to be modified into magical items that parallel weapons and objects of power that Caster saw in life. Only able to be used in this fashion by Caster due to her Class's ability at Item Creation. Items of note include a skull that is able to summon shades of True Demons, a dimensional scythe with the ability to raise magic ranking by two, and an arm capable of attacking with one's greatest fear.

Various other objects are located within Pandora's Box include...data corrupted. Signal lost.

Archer looked away from where he was looking at the crystal sword of Zelretch. Tokiomi was looking at him questioningly as he held Sakura in his arms. The young girl was wearing Tokiomi's crimson coat over her nude body. “Her master is dead.” He confirmed. “And she's got the ability to craft items.”

The short blonde facing them smiled at them hopefully. Her golden hair curled up behind her head like two horns. “So, is it agreed? We'll all team up and fight off the person who caused this disaster?” Next to her side, a vaguely frightened looking woman – who her former Master had apparently saved at the cost of his own life, looked up at them hopefully too.

Archer glanced at Tokiomi questioningly. The man grimaced and nodded. “That's fine, then.” He shook his head when Mandy stepped up to him. “Your Mental Pollution trait might affect me through the bond. I want you to pair up with Archer. He's trained as a Magus too, and he possesses Command Spells.”

“Ah...well, my title is Caster, but you can call me Mandy, handsome.” The blonde smiled up at him charmingly.

'Something...seems off about this whole situation.' Archer sighed as he held up his left arm and began to cast the spell to bind Caster.
    Last edited by VelspertheCat; June 4th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yay~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Sorry it took so long to write Mandy and the Box of Grim Adventure level toys. ^^;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, so, what happened to Shirou (the original protagonist one) in the last chapter here? It seems like he's still alive, but how?

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Mandy does not smile.

Oh my god you just destroyed the world.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ Well this one anyway.....

Sorry, I've been working on another story to practice these last two days.

Dreams/manga: Yeah, that's why I ended it. Bad End'd world.

mike: Leaving it up to the sequel. Sorry.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    Dreams/manga: Yeah, that's why I ended it. Bad End'd world.
    But Tokiomi escaped with Sakura, right? So it's not over yet....

Well, it's one of those jokes where if Mandy smiles, it's game over. In the story itself, I kind of stacked the odds pretty high against everyone since Divine AM was going to manifest and we have Mandy with Tokiomi. Then again, it could be one of those universes that winds up being like Childcare is War if Archer lives. I basically wanted to use this omake to show Archer when he was barely learning how to use the Second well.

Plus, y'know, Mandy since someone asked for her a long time ago.

“W-what?!”

The path to Angra Mainyu shattered open as Iskander and Berserker surged ahead. The crimson ocean parted to reveal the completely flummoxed Divine Spirit. Berserker came crashing down to the earth as Gordius Wheel leapt over the weakened god.

“Totsuka no Tsuguri!” Iskander roared as he brought Totsuka no Tsurugi around. The heavens shouted their judgment down on Angra Mainyu as the dark god was slammed into by Gordius Wheel's lightning. The trailing blade of thunder from Totsuka no Tsurugi slammed into the gut of the Divine Spirit, carrying both Iskander and Angra Mainyu away from Berserker.

Angra Mainyu's entire body jerked backwards as Gordius Wheel flashed past its body.

Gordius Wheel came to a crashing halt on the surface of the desert. Iskander calmly glanced backwards at the Divine Spirit.

The dark god toppled, his upper torso slipping off his legs and crashing into the desert with a whump. Iskander's elation swiftly died when it laughed. Shadowy inchor grasped the two halves of Angra Mainyu, dragging itself together. It kept laughing, even as its body unsteadily reformed before the eyes of the collective Heroic Spirits.

"Foolish Mortals!" Angra Mainyu's booming cackle rumbled across the plains. "Did you really think you could stop me with such pitiful-!"

A towering western dragon smashed into Angra Mainyu.
    I choose to interpret the first part not as Heracles stumbling or collapsing after finally breaking through, but that Heracles realized that Iskander needed a way to hit the top of the boss. So in a flash of wordless understanding and cooperation between Greek heroes, Iskander just went and freaking ramped a demigod.

And for the second bolded part... Medea/Saber did not yell out DRAGON KICK!, but I forgive them anyway. They didn't know any better, so we'll call that one practice.

I had to get some use out of Saber's dragon reactor somehow, right?

Also, yeah, that's what I had intended for the Herakles and Iskander. Herakles breaks through for Iskander to mow AM down.