Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Crossover

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Okay, seeing "Arturia Fate Pendragon", specifically "Fate" as a middle name gave me a negative impression right off the bat. That's not a realistic middle name (and I would question if including one was necessary at all) and is rarely indicative of a well-written story.

And like someone else, I question the names of her parents here.

Also, the ability to communicate mind-to-mind is not called telekinesis; it's called telepathy. Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with one's mind.
    Oops, I knew I probably got that wrong. Huh, I guess so...I should change that then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post

Saber Lilly = alternate costume or, according to Urobutchi, a Saber under Caster's thrall.
    I knew that, just thinking...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's less of a "less details" thing, and more "less (fewer?) unimportant details". Like, you can elaborately describe things I guess, but there should be a reason behind it. For example, if I were to describe someone's clothes, it'd be to give off an "impression" of a sort. Are they shady? Formal? Worn down? And so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Hmm... well the middle name was me being childish, hell fanfics are alot of work..*drifts into imagination land where nether fanfics nor fanarts are needed to portray imagination...*