Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: To Be a Master! (Reboot!) (IC Thread)

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Albert Welf
    Infirmary

Was my question just ignored? Does this lowborn man deem it fit to ignore me? Perhaps he just missed my question? Yes, yes, that must be the case. There is very few valid reasons for him to miss my question. Ignoring this man's ramblings and going back straight to the issue should rectify that.

"Greetings, Storyteller. I am Albert of house Welf, and this is my associate, Ryouko Askland. I do recall asking of you information concerning the opponent you faced. It would be appreciated if you were to deliver such information to me."
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Blog Entries
    Lloyd Hadings
    Infirmary

Lloyd and Houndoom regained consciousness in the care of a "Nurse Joy" model homunculus. The young man grimaced terribly with a hand over his abdomen. His shame, his scars had been revealed. Even if it was just to the Matou magus who say, and among magi he doubt that was the case, he burned with embarrassment at such revealing sign of his weakest point.

Houndoom was alright, and for that Lloyd was glad, but he felt guilty that his companion had gone down first. What a paradoxical thought. The pair spent time to themselves, the information that a three-on-three match-up was next disconcerting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Storyteller
    Infirmary

The Storyteller paused after handing the curry to the Noble known as Welf and the one who had just woken up.

"Greetings, Storyteller. I am Albert of house Welf, and this is my associate, Ryouko Askland. I do recall asking of you information concerning the opponent you faced. It would be appreciated if you were to deliver such information to me."
    "We met her...." The Storyteller replied carefully looking at Welf before shrugging as if whatever reservation he might have had about telling him were of no consequence. "What is there to say? It was a tale of a child that wanted to see her friend. However, the tragedy was that this Storyteller was ill equipped to help her perhaps next time a better tale will be weaved and a happy end achieved."

Teasing the Penguin God!