Page 359 of 568 FirstFirst ... 259309349354357358359360361364369409459 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    I mean... what even happens between Day 8 and Day 10?

Iirc it's the decision and the arm goes off.
    Unless they stretch the absolute hell out of the Illya scenes the movie would barely even reach an hour.
    The reveals with Sakura and Rider unless I have my timeline mixed up. I think those would take some time.

But I already said I forgot we know Gilgamesh getting eaten will be in the next one so it'll probably go that far.
    They could include a 30-minute sex scene I guess...
    It'd be accurate.

US Friend Code
    They're 100% going to extend the Gilgamesh scene into a full fight too.

Which I'm okay with tbh

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Nothing that I said was in disagreement with this though? All I said was:

1) Sakura has at best nominal control over the thing (so obviously she can't stop it attacking him)

2) What control she has is subconscious, and that poor girl is so messed up that she's viable to go either way- Like how in the school if Shirou doesn't jump in front of Rin when Sakura loses control her attack randomly turns 90 degrees and kills him.
    Well she is a person who wasn't meant to be the lesser grail being made into one by strapping on AM and some duct tape, Zouken literally says she was made to self destruct so he can take her body.

The route was life taking a twelve gauge to her soul as Satan does a jig on the remains.

The events that happen are actually important,

-Sakura treats Shirou, you get to see the taint affecting her more (it's shown with a darkening affect in the VN, I'd imagine since we will see her face you get more

-Next morning you get to visually see before Shinji kidnaps Sakura how the worms affect her as they writhe through her organs, and I think they are likely gonna fit in Ilya explaining the Third and False Immortality through familiars as that is going on.

-The kidnapping and reveal

-Treatment, Rain, Promise, lots of emotional stuff in a short amount of time

-Confrrontation and 'axing' partnership with Rin, and we get to see if Sudou will have the balls to do ero content for that night.

-Strategy meeting with Rider/Shirou/Sakura, Rider antics with Shirou's name, Sakura and Rider secretly planning to watch over Shirou, Shirou meeting Rin in the forest to "temporarily" team up to ally with Ilya

And then you get the clusterfuck. So a lot to get through if they stick to 45 minutes, really pushing it if they plan to end on day 12 with the third nightmare.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; June 4th, 2018 at 07:40 PM.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post

Iirc it's the decision and the arm goes off.
    Unless they stretch the absolute hell out of the Illya scenes the movie would barely even reach an hour.

They could include a 30-minute sex scene I guess...
    They will stretch the Illya scenes since they rearranged it.

And sex will be about 10 - 15 minutes tops.

Yeah, I know I'm a degenerate for counting the minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    The reveals with Sakura and Rider unless I have my timeline mixed up. I think those would take some time.

But I already said I forgot we know Gilgamesh getting eaten will be in the next one so it'll probably go that far.
    You're correct on that one. Sakura's reveal and eventual sex happened on night of Day 9. Morning of Day 10 is where Rider made her reveal.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Lol people thinking that we won't get vampura

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Who knows, we got both explicit Fujino in Sense of Pain, but we also got explicit-references-removed Oblivion Recording so...?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hayama injecting his heroin into Kaori
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I don’t understand

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That’s fucked up

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    They could have had Catholic schoolgirls spending time with men instead
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol people thinking that we won't get vampura
    Well, he could do a mix of both. Take some blood, and then sensual touching into fade to black.

Man, no matter what way they go the memes will just be ugh.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; June 5th, 2018 at 08:09 PM.

meh, you made a movie instead of a series. Justify it and give us Sakura beebs

I went to go see Solo at one of the two movie theaters that are 15 minutes away from me. I didn't even want to see it at first. But no, we're going to show it out of state during two weekdays because why not. Yeah, I can't fathom how Fathom Events can screen movies like that. I've been dragged to see movies I didn't want to see twice in the past few months, but ironically, the one I want to see I can't see.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    That's stupid, 2 NIGHTS ONLY, ON WEEKDAYS

Yeah whatever, right?

It's not like people want to watch it, right?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    At my theater now.

Who came up with these questions for the trivia QnA? I was not expecting a Carnival Phantasm reference ("Complete this phrase: Lancer ga shinda!")

Edit: So since I already gave my opinion on the movie back in November,so I guess I'll talk about the English voices

I don't know if Zouken has a new actor or just different direction, but I liked how he sounded in Zero more, older and raspier. His voice here sounded too strong.

On the other hand I loved Assassin, especially his kakakaka laugh when he was first summoned. And from just two or three lines I like Wahlgren's take on Alter too.

Also I don't know if I misheard Illya or not, but it sounded like they mistranslated Sella as Sara. Again I may have just misheard. I know they got it right in UBW.
    Last edited by Reign; June 6th, 2018 at 12:46 AM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Who came up with these questions for the trivia QnA? I was not expecting a Carnival Phantasm reference ("Complete this phrase: Lancer ga shinda!")
    its funny you should ask

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Does Sakura call Shirou, Shirou in en dub? or senpai?

A whole bunch of thoughts on the movie...

After Shirou gets disemboweled by Berserker, he has a vision of sinking into water and reaching upwards that's straight out of the True ending. Come to think of it, that vision could happen once in each of the three movies, with Shirou reaching out with a different left arm each time.

Saber in the VN: Saber owns Rider, Caster, and zombie Caster, and her "death" at Ryuudou Temple feels like the first time she really fails at anything. (Yeah, she feels bad about Shirou getting hit by the shadow, but it felt to me like an isolated incident of Saber being silly and too hard on herself about something no one could have prevented, and that the real pattern was still basically Saber being awesome and great until she's cruelly snatched away.)

Saber in the movie: Apart from the Rider fight, things feel different. The first Caster fight never happens. In the second one, Caster is about to nuke Shirou without Saber being able to do anything, and the black shadow has to save her from being unable to protect Shirou. Then she fails to convince Shirou not to go to Ryuudou Temple, and in Ryuudou Temple she fails to protect Shirou and Rider has to save him. So there's a consistent pattern of Saber failing, with the Saber Alter scene being a kind of coda to that. For people who know that Rider is Sakura's Servant and the black shadow is her Stand, there's also a theme of Shirou being handed off from Saber to Sakura, especially since that's literally what happens in the scene where Saber drags Shirou home to Sakura.

The two things the movie most plays up as dark and bad are Caster's and Lancer's deaths. These two things actually end up being totally good in the end: Shirou sees Rule Breaker, Kirei sees Zabaniya, and two dangerous enemies are out of the way early. Even if you're anime-only, you should in theory recognize that Caster and Lancer are enemies and it's not really bad news that they're dead, but as far as I can tell, pretty much no one has actually taken that view of things. Conversely, two things that really *are* bad and are emphasized as such in the VN -- Saber being lost and Zouken eating the woman -- get less weight than you'd expect. Basically, I think the movie is playing up the aspect of the route where lots of things seem completely dark and bad when they happen, but then in hindsight it was all for the best from the perspective of getting Shirou and Sakura their happy ending.

To expand on that point, the movie does quite a bit to make Lancer's death seem very bad. Lancer's attack on Shirou is skipped over in a montage, whereas Assassin killing Caster and Kuzuki is the most brutal scene in the movie and functions as its "holy shit, we're not in UBW any more" moment; so it's very clear that Lancer is the good guy and Assassin is the bad guy. Then of course Lancer vs Assassin is by far the biggest and most epic fight in the movie, and at the end of it Lancer's super flashy and cool-looking Gae Bolg gets cruelly interrupted, he loses a fight he should have won, and as he gets eaten by the shadow he thinks about how this is truly the darkest timeline.

Or look at the zombie Caster scene. In the VN version of the scene, Saber has curbstomped zombie Caster, Archer is about to finish off Zouken, and Shirou is in no danger. The black shadow's appearance lets Zouken escape, and Shirou gets mana-drained when he'd otherwise be uninjured. The black shadow did nothing but make things worse. In the movie version, the shadow appears right when Caster is about to obliterate Shirou with a giant fireball. The black shadow finishes off Caster, Shirou gets a bad acid trip instead of a fiery death, and Zouken clearly would've turned into bugs and escaped from Archer whether it had appeared or not. So the black shadow is actually entirely a positive in that scene, but you probably won't notice that your first time through, because everything about the shadow screams that it's horrible and wrong and shouldn't exist.

Original vs Realta Nua: the movie kind of combines them. Illya's line about violating Saber's corpse, Shinji punching Sakura right in front of Shirou, and Shinji whispering about how Shirou's probably banging Sakura are original version only. On the other hand, one of Shinji's lines in that scene is something like "what's wrong with me coming to take back my little sister?" where the original was more like "of course I'm punching that stupid bitch, she deserves it for disobeying me". The Tohsaka's anus scene is RN-style bloodsucking, but then again there's the boob grab at the end. My best guess about how the second movie will handle things is that mana transfers will be by blood rather than semen, but Sakura is still a rape victim, Shinji is still a rapist, and Shirou and Sakura do have sex at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    That's stupid, 2 NIGHTS ONLY, ON WEEKDAYS

Yeah whatever, right?

It's not like people want to watch it, right?
    Exactly, do they really think that people are going to watch movies for two nights only during weekdays? It's stupid, it's galaxy brain. Might as well not show them in theaters at all, and just release them on DVD/Blu-Ray. At least then people will just have to wait, instead of waiting and being disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    I laughed, hard. Your signature quotes are some kind of "Abstract" of the whole movie lol

Not far from the truth, yes, but overall the movie is good. Worth your time for sure.
    I already replied to this, but apparently it isn't worth my time.
    Last edited by Laserman; June 6th, 2018 at 09:32 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs