Page 187 of 568 FirstFirst ... 87137177182185186187188189192197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    A rough script/draft of a scene is not a complete screenplay. There's also the problem of Nasu not being an animator or film director, I'm not saying every decision Miura and his colleagues were right, but they probably saw that Nasu's script version animated wouldn't translate well to the TV screen.
    I misspoke on the "complete screenplay" part then.

While i wouldn't want to debate if Nasu's draft would have translated well to anime or not, because we can't really know for sure until done, regardless of my own personal inclinations, i still vastly prefer it to what we've got.
    Debating its artistic merits aside, i at least would've understood what they wanted to me to understand. In the anime version, I neither understood, nor felt any artistic value in those few vague frames of Shirou smiling in the desert.
    Last edited by Astroprogs; May 19th, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Also, making it OT again, I thought ufo delayed HF's PV for Machi Asobi. Why is it still not public yet?
    That is normal, last year they published Tales PV after a month so who knows when they will publish this one.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "This epilogue contradicts the VN because it portrays UBW as a satisfying conclusion in its own right instead of a lead-in to HF which is the one true route"
    I think you're letting a few idiots get to you on that.
    I have a bias for HF, but that epilogue wrapped up UBW True in about as complete of a way as you can expect from Nasu. No VN player who knows the original UBW True's brevity should be dissatisfied at having more. Especially the Rin/Shirou shippers, they even had a freaking script with a cute picture of morning after Rin/Shirou for you. If you are sad about that, then poo-poo to you.

Though, I'm still pissed he knows literally everyone knows about the secrets of the Matou household, but post UBW is, "tee-hee, Sakura is just fine, I won't tell you anything important but look she's smiling, so it's okay, so stop asking questions! Tee-hee".

I'm still mad. But I'm a guy who obsesses on details in lore and stories about characters, so I know that's just me.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Though, I'm still pissed he knows literally everyone knows about the secrets of the Matou household, but post UBW is, "tee-hee, Sakura is just fine, I won't tell you anything important but look she's smiling, so it's okay, so stop asking questions! Tee-hee".
    Well, i do think Sakura kinda sorta got her revenge.

Spoiler:

Month O, Day O Clear skies ☆☆☆☆☆
    Today, my brother...
    Ate my apple without realizing it's worm-shaped.

And he didn't even act happy that such a cute girl was feeding him. Unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Well, i do think Sakura kinda sorta got her revenge.

Spoiler:

lol, one oft he best hollow chapters

I really want True End animated , si i can taste some Sakura haters tears . JK, im not that petty , but yeah, i would like to see true

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, why wouldn't they animate True End?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

i tought we didnt know for sure . But i guess is the most likely scenario, despite its so called happy nature is not a alternate good ending , but the True end

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I dunno, why would they go with x ending to any VN adaptation?
    Because it would make the most money. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Normal end as a BD extra, but I don't see it being the ending they choose for the movies.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Never watched it

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Because it would make the most money. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Normal end as a BD extra, but I don't see it being the ending they choose for the movies.

I would be fine with True for the movies but more extra materia. Anyways, i dont think Normal would translate well to the screen. And no, isn ot because is depressing, is its whole nature. Is basically Sakura waiting and gettin older, and still waiting, oh and she had a student, i guess. If they had to animate other ending as extra, i would rather have Sparks liner

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    It simply doesn't make sense for the ending to be anything other than True. Normal might make it into the BD Extras just like UBW Good did for the anime, albeit it's not as likely because it isn't exactly a satisfactory end.

But for the movies, definitely True. 100%. No question about it.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Ehh.. must have forgot after all these years. I should re-read the VN some day.

Disregard what I said about Archer but the hyping of Saber is still valid and understandable why they did it. Ultimately they have to appeal to the mass viewers and suit the director's vision as it's ufotable production even though Nasu and us might not like it.
    Didn't Nasu mentioned, in his twitter I think?
    I remember cause I saw some of the first entries on the UBW anime thread.
    That the reason berseker was killed with caladbolg II,
    was because he was still regenerating from saber's attacks
    and didn't have time to block in time.
    Whereas in the VN he was still alive when archer shooted
    so he was able to parry.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    IIRC if you go frame by frame you can see that Berserker does react to the shot.
    I wouldn't say he actually parried it but there you go.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lol

There he is, just looking at it

And here he is after he should have been hit by it but it seems to be blowing up the ground all around him instead. Maybe he dodged, by why the ground blows up the way it does is ???

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Lol

There he is, just looking at it

And here he is after he should have been hit by it but it seems to be blowing up the ground all around him instead. Maybe he dodged, by why the ground blows up the way it does is ???
    I'm sure Nasu said that he was killed twice in this fight.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm pretty sure trubo knows that, and is saying ufo screwed up by not showing that.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"