Page 237 of 310 FirstFirst ... 137187227232235236237238239242247287 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 6196

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies - First Coming 14th October

  1. #4721
    Passing through~ Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    498
    JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    She does have a dress/cardigan combo going on, just changed into that more stylish dress they've been showing her in a lot.



    A lot better, imo.

    Like Fate/SN? Please watch this AMV/MAD and cry with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1woFYOJU0&list=
    Spoiler:

  2. #4722
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,092
    I'm a man of customs, I need my regular Sakura.

  3. #4723
    So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    37
    Posts
    261
    At least Rin is well drawed this time o that looks like.

  4. #4724
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,092
    Apparently they ended it at the rain scene, isn't that a bit rushed for 2 hours?

  5. #4725
    死徒 Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    692
    JP Friend Code
    917,060,658
    Quote Originally Posted by kotelo View Post
    Apparently they ended it at the rain scene, isn't that a bit rushed for 2 hours?
    Source?
    FGO support list (updated November 7 2017)
    Spoiler:

  6. #4726
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,092
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Source?
    My ass.

    Now seriously, ufo's twitter account. What else could it mean?!?!?!


  7. #4727
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,830
    Blog Entries
    25
    They're saying it's cloudy outside like in this bit from the trailer.

    That doesn't mean that bit of the trailer is going to be in part 1 of the movie.

  8. #4728
    吸血鬼 Vampire Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Quote Originally Posted by kotelo View Post
    Apparently they ended it at the rain scene, isn't that a bit rushed for 2 hours?
    The point is, the rain scene would be 100% times better as end of the 1st movie.

  9. #4729
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,013
    Koto, on the scale from 1 to Shinji, how happy are you?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  10. #4730
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    They're saying it's cloudy outside like in this bit from the trailer.

    That doesn't mean that bit of the trailer is going to be in part 1 of the movie.
    "It's cloudy outside, just like THIS SCENE in the movie!"

    That's what I get from that tweet.

    And...


  11. #4731
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,830
    Blog Entries
    25
    So what's with this pamphlet thing.

  12. #4732
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    The point is, the rain scene would be 100% times better as end of the 1st movie.
    I dunno, him losing Saber would be a good stopping point I think. "Day 09- What I should protect" feels like it would be better to help set the second movie up. Plus, Shirou getting medical treatment from Sakura would drive home the point that Saber is gone, especially with how Shirou reacts to Sakura's comments afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  13. #4733
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,830
    Blog Entries
    25
    I could see them getting as far as when the shadow shows up in the park maybe.

  14. #4734
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I dunno, him losing Saber would be a good stopping point I think. "Day 09- What I should protect" feels like it would be better to help set the second movie up. Plus, Shirou getting medical treatment from Sakura would drive home the point that Saber is gone, especially with how Shirou reacts to Sakura's comments afterwards.
    Ending the story on day 6 would be too fast imo.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  15. #4735
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,358
    JP Friend Code
    by request
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Ending the story on day 6 would be too fast imo.
    Yeah, but Saber disappearing occurs on the night of Day 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  16. #4736
    吸血鬼 Vampire TheSeaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    493
    This movie will have the eye candy, for sure . Hope the plot delivers indeed
    Rejoice , young man


  17. #4737
    Dreamer Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    107
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    I've never been a fan of Taiga's apron-dress tbh.

  18. #4738
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yeah, but Saber disappearing occurs on the night of Day 8.
    Damn, I had to mix up the events. The Shadow relationship checks Shirou on day 6.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  19. #4739
    吸血鬼 Vampire Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Damn, I had to mix up the events. The Shadow relationship checks Shirou on day 6.
    The order is
    day 4: Rider "dies".
    day 5: Caster dies.
    day 6: Shed scene, Lancer dies
    day 7: shadow in the park
    day 8: saber "dies".
    day 9: rain.

  20. #4740
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six kotelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    valpo
    Posts
    3,092
    Remember that if every movie is 2 hours long, that would be around 5 normal anime episodes with OP and ED. So, you could say Heaven's Feel got at least a 15 episodes series

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •