Page 236 of 265 FirstFirst ... 136186226231234235236237238241246 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5287

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies - First Coming 14th October

  1. #4701
    Master Fiddler John D. Pliskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St. Louis
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,292
    JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    423,581,663
    Blog Entries
    5
    Was effectively amazed to see that the only theater in Missouri that's going to show Presage Flower (so far) was the same exact one I've brought up in social media to Aniplex USA, which is relatively close by. Booked three tickets from work almost immediately after seeing it toward the end of my afternoon work break.

    A part of me would like to think that I have influenced the decision-making they just went by a more recent precedent of "oh some anime films have recently shown here, including Aniplex films, so sure why not." Still, was worried it was going to become yet another Alamo Drafthouse @ Kansas City exclusive like Madoka Magica: Rebellion or Kizumonogatari. Glad it's not the case! Hope it expands more.

    BUT A QUESTION (with lead-in): I don't go out to the movies enough to have an instinctive feel for what viewing angles are like from positions other than 'the middle-center section' (IMO the best section).

    It's a reserved seating deal here, though, and the middle of the center-most were already filled out on the December 4th showing, which was my planned day. In those instances, would it be better to see a subtitled movie closer to the back row (4th row) than front row (2nd row)? Current considering exchanging my tickets for "better seats" at a showing a few days later.
    FateGO ENGLISH Friend Code: 096,380,356. (feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)

    THE 'ALTS' for FGO USA
    Waifu Account: Jeanne, Artoria, Herc, Martha NP2.
    User ID: 423,581,663
    Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

    User ID: 744,854,542


    (Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

  2. #4702
    Salt Manju Vacha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Pandora Bokusu
    Posts
    432
    US Friend Code
    Othos/ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hopefully this time they portray the real Herc vs Saber, before she got rekt. But again, Takeuchi.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

    well, told ya.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

    Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

    The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

  3. #4703
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,563
    Blog Entries
    1
    I know it is impossible, but I'm hoping for Sakura's Dream for the ending.

  4. #4704
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    9,939
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I'd sit in the back. Especially with scenes blurred with motion and bright flashes, forcing my eyes to stay leveled to match the subtitles so up close would be sensory overload. Some distance is fine as long as you can clearly process the whole thing.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  5. #4705
    Umu Hakuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    576
    JP Friend Code
    174,756,104 Matioh
    US Friend Code
    921,077,595 Matioh_BL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacha View Post
    Hopefully this time they portray the real Herc vs Saber, before she got rekt. But again, Takeuchi.
    I would be mad if they decided to change that fight to something where Saber doesn't lose by a big difference.
    At least what little seen in the trailer it looks like Herk would be continually attacking her, but they also changed location to a forest instead of the intersection that leads to Shirou's house
    GO JPN Supp



  6. #4706
    吸血鬼 Vampire Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    I would be mad if they decided to change that fight to something where Saber doesn't lose by a big difference.
    At least what little seen in the trailer it looks like Herk would be continually attacking her, but they also changed location to a forest instead of the intersection that leads to Shirou's house
    Honestly, who cares? she will "die" in any case by the end of the movie.


    Quote Originally Posted by John D. Pliskin View Post

    BUT A QUESTION (with lead-in): I don't go out to the movies enough to have an instinctive feel for what viewing angles are like from positions other than 'the middle-center section' (IMO the best section).

    It's a reserved seating deal here, though, and the middle of the center-most were already filled out on the December 4th showing, which was my planned day. In those instances, would it be better to see a subtitled movie closer to the back row (4th row) than front row (2nd row)? Current considering exchanging my tickets for "better seats" at a showing a few days later.
    This depends on the room dimensions.

    I usually prefer front seats. It's a movie, after all. I can watch a tiny image anytime on a TV screen.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; October 13th, 2017 at 04:16 AM.

  7. #4707
    吸血鬼 Vampire CerberusGate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    102
    US Friend Code
    359,294,186
    Quote Originally Posted by John D. Pliskin View Post
    Was effectively amazed to see that the only theater in Missouri that's going to show Presage Flower (so far) was the same exact one I've brought up in social media to Aniplex USA, which is relatively close by. Booked three tickets from work almost immediately after seeing it toward the end of my afternoon work break.

    A part of me would like to think that I have influenced the decision-making they just went by a more recent precedent of "oh some anime films have recently shown here, including Aniplex films, so sure why not." Still, was worried it was going to become yet another Alamo Drafthouse @ Kansas City exclusive like Madoka Magica: Rebellion or Kizumonogatari. Glad it's not the case! Hope it expands more.

    BUT A QUESTION (with lead-in): I don't go out to the movies enough to have an instinctive feel for what viewing angles are like from positions other than 'the middle-center section' (IMO the best section).

    It's a reserved seating deal here, though, and the middle of the center-most were already filled out on the December 4th showing, which was my planned day. In those instances, would it be better to see a subtitled movie closer to the back row (4th row) than front row (2nd row)? Current considering exchanging my tickets for "better seats" at a showing a few days later.
    I usually sit in the sides while making sure to be in the middle rows (neither directly in front nor at the back) but that's usually because it is a lot easier for me to leave and side seats are the most frequently free seats. I can turn my head with no issues and have no issues watching from the sides.

  8. #4708
    屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    One day left
    Spoiler:

    Saber indicates the number of movies in which she will be alive and uncorrupted
    Last edited by remirror; October 13th, 2017 at 05:24 AM.

  9. #4709
    剣禅一如 GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,196
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    It's already corrupted.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  10. #4710
    New screenshots
    Spoiler:
    Supports 28.04

  11. #4711
    吸血鬼 Vampire Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Ufatable!Sakura is impossibly cute.

  12. #4712
    剣禅一如 GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,196
    JP Friend Code
    112253241 (Nobu)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Yum that Taiga.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  13. #4713
    Wait wait wait wait wait... All this time, was Taiga actually... CUTE!!!?????
    Spoiler:

  14. #4714
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,766
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait... All this time, was Taiga actually... CUTE!!!?????
    Spoiler:
    Taiga is always cute, ask Tobias.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  15. #4715
    Passing through~ Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    396
    JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Shinji and Cu are looking mighty fine there. And Medea using a command spell is interesting. I don't remember her doing that in the VN.

    Did they post a pic of Ilya too? Or was she left out of this set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait... All this time, was Taiga actually... CUTE!!!?????
    Spoiler:
    I'm more surprised that this revelation was apparently a surprise.

    Supports 9/24

    One day they'll be fully ascended

    Spoiler:

  16. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I'm more surprised that this revelation was apparently a surprise.
    I mean if it were Zecchan, then yeah. But Taiga is Nasu's neglectful older sister who he hopes actually cares inside Shirou's life handicap, other than that empty inside thing. She's fun when she's around and her antics contrasting with the story's seriousness is always welcomed, but...

    Taiga being cute is... I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel TBH.

  17. #4717
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors King of Uruk12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,252
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN BL_Sazaku
    Woooaahh thaf art is beautiful! Shinji is handsome as always
    Spoiler:


    Add me to your friend list. Desperate to get Talons

  18. #4718
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Djakarta
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,163
    JP Friend Code
    575920199
    look at that Herc, screaming for NP upgrade and SQ.
    Family Mo-san

  19. #4719
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,696
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait... All this time, was Taiga actually... CUTE!!!?????
    Spoiler:
    Yaaay the dress is back!

    now return Sakura's skirt/cardigan combo you monsters

  20. #4720
    Skills: Tsukkomi EX Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,603
    JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    US Friend Code
    681,615,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Yaaay the dress is back!

    now return Sakura's skirt/cardigan combo you monsters
    Absolutely not.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •