Page 354 of 568 FirstFirst ... 254304344349352353354355356359364404454 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I don't really think HF warrants a full series other than just filling in the blanks between scenes.
    Other than the excrutiating wait, it being a series of movies is actually better for me as it enhances what I want out of a HF adaption, and takes out what I am fine without.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    HF series will ve very fricking slow anyway. In UBW, like cutting in the middle between Emiya and Shirou fight really make it lost the impact. Not to mention sometimes they just make it long so they can make it end at start of a fight
    But muh LAST STARDUST tho.
    burn your dread you coward

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    This movie tells me that 6 hours of total runtime would be a mistake. Each movie needs at least an additional 30 minutes, if only to fix the bad transitions and mood whiplashes between the scenes.

The second half of the movie had an insane pacing that really harmed some of the plot points that will be relevant in the upcoming movies.
    It was more like the first half had insanely slow pacing, then the inevitable speeding up hurt.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt mind watching a 6 hour movie of HF tbph
    Yey
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    UBW was a 25 episodes series with 3 double lenght episodes, so it was at least 9 hours long, and people still complained that it was rushed.
    That's the exact opposite of what the general complaint about UBW was.

US Friend Code
    Yeah UBW dragged too much in the middle with Caster.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It was more like the first half had insanely slow pacing, then the inevitable speeding up hurt.
    I think this assertion is unfounded, because the first part laid very important foundations, but they don't have the time. You gotta just, well, pay attention a little more now.
    Explaining details we didn't know about the war and introducing more about characters we knew and why they had certain motivations or reactions in the first

Things like Ilya explaining what the Third is are important, as well as her demonstration of her transfer abilities, plus explaining how magi can themselves "immortal" through using their familiar and the drawbacks harkens back and provides context to Zouken.
    I think Sudou will at least include that given we see the bench talk for movie 2.
    I think this first movie was the setup of the human relations inside the clusterfuck to come, and I expect Sudou will have the first part of the second movie to tie it in and strap people in for the "what lies beneath" parts that the first movie implies.
    It was smart to not use the conversation where Zouken is trying to troll Sakura to fight from his perspective since Sudou can tie that in together when Kirei has Sakura on the operating table and she dreams about that. It both makes the reveal about Sakura in the school more impactful and saves time at the same time.

Context is really important in this route, so it's critical to include a lot of things.

Oh, but maybe cut down Kirei's long trolling sermons, you'll get a lot of time from doing that. When Nakata was saying he had an hour of dialogue my heart sank a little lol.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

i would rather a series indeed

The reason i had to wait months to finally saw it its because it was a movie ( also, not showins where i live) . If it was a series, the episodes are always somewhere online the very same week .
    If the censorships is an issue, why dont make it a Netflix series ? You dont have to worry there. And despite what Sudo said, the first movie is Realta Nua so far

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    That's the exact opposite of what the general complaint about UBW was.
    yup, first time i hear this complain. Usually is the opossite

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I think this assertion is unfounded, because the first part laid very important foundations, but they don't have the time. You gotta just, well, pay attention a little more now.
    Explaining details we didn't know about the war and introducing more about characters we knew and why they had certain motivations or reactions in the first

Things like Ilya explaining what the Third is are important, as well as her demonstration of her transfer abilities, plus explaining how magi can themselves "immortal" through using their familiar and the drawbacks harkens back and provides context to Zouken.
    I think Sudou will at least include that given we see the bench talk for movie 2.
    I think this first movie was the setup of the human relations inside the clusterfuck to come, and I expect Sudou will have the first part of the second movie to tie it in and strap people in for the "what lies beneath" parts that the first movie implies.
    It was smart to not use the conversation where Zouken is trying to troll Sakura to fight from his perspective since Sudou can tie that in together when Kirei has Sakura on the operating table and she dreams about that. It both makes the reveal about Sakura in the school more impactful and saves time at the same time.

Context is really important in this route, so it's critical to include a lot of things.

Oh, but maybe cut down Kirei's long trolling sermons, you'll get a lot of time from doing that. When Nakata was saying he had an hour of dialogue my heart sank a little lol.
    Nah, the Kotomine scenes were a little long winded, but fine, the whole summer archery shooting sitting around at home not much happening stretched out and went on and on like some of Family Guy's most obnoxious moments. I won't deny some of those moments and the setup were very well done, but holy shit are we gonna get hours of sitting around at the Emiya household in the next two movies, the at home scenes are gonna bloat like nothing we've ever seen.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Have they released a trailer for the second movie yet? Or said anything about it?

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For those who wanted HF to be a series, unless you have budget for 24 OVAs like the first adaptation of Greed Island of Hunter X Hunter, then yeah, we will not get what we want.

Sex in a series is a no - no in Japan, unless the anime is either an OVA, a movie, or one of the animation studios who adapted either ero - manga or eroge in all its glory.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nah, the Kotomine scenes were a little long winded, but fine, the whole summer archery shooting sitting around at home not much happening stretched out and went on and on like some of Family Guy's most obnoxious moments. I won't deny some of those moments and the setup were very well done, but holy shit are we gonna get hours of sitting around at the Emiya household in the next two movies, the at home scenes are gonna bloat like nothing we've ever seen.
    HF is meant to be an exposition route and a slice of life route after all.

Battle between Servants and Masters will not be glorified in this route.

For me, I like this change. Reminds me of Kara no Kyoukai days.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Battle between Servants and Masters will not be glorified in this route.
    Honestly I think they will be more played up in the movies, judging by Lancer vs Hassan vs cars

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I'm fully expecting a certain scene in the second movie to change from "humiliating fucking his shit up" to a full fight with unnecessary 360 camera angles that end with "die with that satisfaction, feika musume-BLRGHHH".
    Last edited by Astroprogs; May 24th, 2018 at 11:14 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Oh, but maybe cut down Kirei's long trolling sermons
    You monster.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Honestly I think they will be more played up in the movies, judging by Lancer vs Hassan vs cars
    10 minute glorious Sakura VS Gilgamesh, you heard it here first.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Meanwhile, all of Ilya's scenes are left on the cutting room floor again ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Lancer vs Hassan vs cars
    Saber Alter vs Bersercar confirmed.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    I'm fully expecting a certain scene in the second movie to change from "humiliating fucking his shit up" to a full fight with unnecessary 360 camera angles that end with "die with that satisfaction, feika musume-BLRGHHH".
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    There are monsters...

Meanwhile, all of Ilya's scenes are left on the cutting room floor again ;_;
    And there is that one monster.

Please don't trigger flags that can actually happen. Sure, I called on Unlimited Blade Works series having flags set on every lady in the route save for Illya, but that last one is too much.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    If anyone knows the answer to my question and has the time to reply I would appreciate it...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Have they released a trailer for the second movie yet? Or said anything about it?
    Here you go

https://streamable.com/6k4jd

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Sorry if it's blocked wherever you live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwu_U-l3zu8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*