Page 6 of 457 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 9129

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies - Third Coming Spring 2020

  1. #101
    nyanpasu☆liner bahamut zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    97
    Posts
    3,948
    Blog Entries
    19
    quit pretending every anime movie hast to be 90 minutes long, The Nanoha one was 3h ffs....

  2. #102
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,605
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    Most of you guys seem to forget the UBW movie sucked because it was done and horribly mismanaged by DEEN, HF will be done by the guys who brought us the KnK Movies. Also, the Fate-Franchise is now an even bigger name than it was when the UBW Movie came out and ufotable/aniplex knows their audience. There is absolutely no need for concern, HF will be nicely adapted.
    I do think this, which is why I doubt it will be just 1 movie, because it would be too hard to cram into 2 hours I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  3. #103
    Reading the Post Above Laith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,745
    JP Friend Code
    926,172,038
    Blog Entries
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I'm hoping there is just one movie on the grounds that while I am pretty sure I can get drunk enough to sit down and watch one movie about HF, I don't think I have the liver required to drink enough for 2 or more.
    If it's 2 or more movies, they'll release them in like one in one year or semester.

    Year 1

    Salt Corner

    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

    He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

    I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

    First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

  4. #104
    (⌐▨_▨) Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,488
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    quit pretending every anime movie hast to be 90 minutes long, The Nanoha one was 3h ffs....
    hey, you were using UBW as a comparison :P

    even so. single movie even at those lengths would feel rushed, even with judicious script trimming.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  5. #105
    Sakura~ SINIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada's underpants
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by francobull3 View Post
    Are you secretly a 4kids intern?
    Because that just gave me vary bad memories...
    Anywayyy, if they skip the cooking scenes and lovey dovey dialogue, i could see them making it in an around 2h30-3h long movie...
    Except thats an incredibly important part of HF.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

  6. #106
    nyanpasu☆liner bahamut zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    97
    Posts
    3,948
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    I do think this, which is why I doubt it will be just 1 movie, because it would be too hard to cram into 2 hours I'd say.
    Well, I don't think so. If you break HF done there really isn't much happening and everything should fit nicely into something between 2h and 3h.

  7. #107
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    40,113
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    If it's 2 or more movies, they'll release them in like one in one year or semester.
    Look if in the amount of time fugly and KnK have been a thing, whaddya think HF's odds are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  8. #108
    Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,034
    if there is more than one movie , they'll be released every six months or so (see: P3 movies)
    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:


    DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

  9. #109
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,142
    Quote Originally Posted by francobull3 View Post
    Anywayyy, if they skip the cooking scenes and lovey dovey dialogue, i could see them making it in an around 2h30-3h long movie...
    Why even call it Heaven's Feel at this point? It's just Fate/One.
    Last edited by orangetunes; July 27th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.

  10. #110
    Sakura~ SINIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada's underpants
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Why even call it Heaven's Feel at the point? It's just Fate/One.
    Exactly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

  11. #111
    The almost cutest. francobull3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Why even call it Heaven's Feel at this point? It's just Fate/One.
    Dood, i think you can agree we can sacrifice some cooking scenes for more Rider characterisation...
    That, and it was my understanding that the cooking scenes and the like were exactly what people didn't like about HF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.


    One true OTP...

  12. #112
    Sakura~ SINIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada's underpants
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by francobull3 View Post
    Dood, i think you can agree we can sacrifice some cooking scenes for more Rider characterisation.
    That, and it was my understanding that the cooking scenes and the like were exactly what people didn't like about HF.
    Lolno. The cooking amscenes were great.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

  13. #113
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,039
    How would splitting HF into multiple movies even work? KnK worked because there were clear stand-alone stories to adapt. It was already in multiple parts. Heaven's Feel isn't and there's no logical point to create a split at. What, do you people want a full length movie of just cooking scenes and a bit of foreshadowing of something serious? I'm hyped for HF movie and I'm worried it'll be too rushed, but I'd take a bit rushed over waiting a year or two to get a movie full of the fluff and then waiting another year or two to get to the good bits.

  14. #114
    Sakura~ SINIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada's underpants
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rider vs assassin
    rain scene
    shadow and archer


    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

  15. #115
    Red hair is fine too Nihilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,605
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    How would splitting HF into multiple movies even work? KnK worked because there were clear stand-alone stories to adapt. It was already in multiple parts. Heaven's Feel isn't and there's no logical point to create a split at. What, do you people want a full length movie of just cooking scenes and a bit of foreshadowing of something serious? I'm hyped for HF movie and I'm worried it'll be too rushed, but I'd take a bit rushed over waiting a year or two to get a movie full of the fluff and then waiting another year or two to get to the good bits.
    Before and after superman decision, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

    20.06.2014 Never forget

  16. #116
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,068
    Blog Entries
    3
    Oh shit

    dicks out boys, Sakura movie boobies are on the way

  17. #117
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,715
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    How would splitting HF into multiple movies even work? KnK worked because there were clear stand-alone stories to adapt. It was already in multiple parts. Heaven's Feel isn't and there's no logical point to create a split at. What, do you people want a full length movie of just cooking scenes and a bit of foreshadowing of something serious? I'm hyped for HF movie and I'm worried it'll be too rushed, but I'd take a bit rushed over waiting a year or two to get a movie full of the fluff and then waiting another year or two to get to the good bits.
    End the first movie with Shirou getting his arm eaten in the forest followed by a cut to black.

  18. #118
    The almost cutest. francobull3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    How would splitting HF into multiple movies even work? KnK worked because there were clear stand-alone stories to adapt. It was already in multiple parts. Heaven's Feel isn't and there's no logical point to create a split at. What, do you people want a full length movie of just cooking scenes and a bit of foreshadowing of something serious? I'm hyped for HF movie and I'm worried it'll be too rushed, but I'd take a bit rushed over waiting a year or two to get a movie full of the fluff and then waiting another year or two to get to the good bits.
    Funny, I just found a comment on CR that could solve the issue...

    "Just think about it: Three movies. The first ends with Saber being swallowed by the Shadow and Shirou losing his rights as a Master. The second can end with Alter appearing before Shirou in the forest or when Shirou and Illya are trying to escape from Black Berserker. And the third just pure awesomeness."
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.


    One true OTP...

  19. #119
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,039
    I'd say the most there can be is two movies. If they extend it to three or more no matter what they do the first movie is going to be dull as shit for 98% of it.

  20. #120
    Sakura~ SINIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada's underpants
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Why. Early HF has them going on patrols and shit


    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •