Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365370373374375
Results 7,481 to 7,493 of 7493

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies - Second Coming 12th January

  1. #7481
    ( '‿^) Rokudaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    What I want to see is Dilo actually getting an appearance
    Who?

    "The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

  2. #7482
    BRING IT ON Sandstorm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aachen
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,721
    JP Friend Code
    742807891
    Kirei‘s temp replacement.



    "An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"



  3. #7483
    ( '‿^) Rokudaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Blog Entries
    11
    Huh. I've played through the VN twice, and I don't even remember him at all, lol, even after your explanation. XD He must not have made much of an impression. Oh well.

    "The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

  4. #7484
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,893
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    He was only mentioned in the hf ending, I don’t think he even shows
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  5. #7485
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    11,189
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    More importantly he’s a positive adult figure!
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  6. #7486
    死徒 Dead Apostle Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Padova, Italia
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    541
    JP Friend Code
    876,416,586
    US Friend Code
    497,669,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    He was only mentioned in the hf ending, I don’t think he even shows
    F/HA too.

  7. #7487
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,558
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    More importantly he’s a positive adult figure!
    So what, you're saying he either dies pitifully and gruesomely, falls from grace into depravity and evil, or was secretly just the worst all along?

  8. #7488
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7,236
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    So what, you're saying he either dies pitifully and gruesomely, falls from grace into depravity and evil, or was secretly just the worst all along?
    Nope. Seems as on the level as a member of the Church can be, but who knows?

    He was also mentioned in Strange Fake iirc. Just no design. He was the one who helped train Sakura post HF and in Hollow.
    It's why I have no hope for it since he has never gotten a design.

  9. #7489
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,558
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Nope. Seems as on the level as a member of the Church can be, but who knows?

    He was also mentioned in Strange Fake iirc. Just no design. He was the one who helped train Sakura post HF and in Hollow.
    It's why I have no hope for it since he has never gotten a design.
    I know who he was, I was just making a joke as to how positive adult figures tend to do in this universe (AKA not well, so he probably got killed by some horrible monster shortly after he replaced Kirei because of course he would.

  10. #7490
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    11,189
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    He’s significant enough to be a recurring character in SF, they even gave Batsu a design (ok she’s a loli but still) and cameo. So surely at a minimum he’d have a design drafted too.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  11. #7491
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    He’s significant enough to be a recurring character in SF, they even gave Batsu a design (ok she’s a loli but still) and cameo. So surely at a minimum he’d have a design drafted too.
    Narita is a reference machine with no breaks, because Nasu took them off. I wouldn't use FSF as a measure of relevancy.
    Last edited by pinetree; Yesterday at 09:52 PM.

  12. #7492
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    11,189
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Ok, fair point there.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  13. #7493
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7,236
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I know who he was, I was just making a joke as to how positive adult figures tend to do in this universe (AKA not well, so he probably got killed by some horrible monster shortly after he replaced Kirei because of course he would.
    It's different in Hollow because Caren replaces him and Sakura is sad to see him go.
    But after HF True, he seems to be staying in Fuyuki for an as yet not determinable period of time. She didn't seem like he was going anywhere anytime soon, as she refused Rin's invitation to the Clock Tower, saying someone here will train me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •