Page 365 of 568 FirstFirst ... 265315355360363364365366367370375415465 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    everything looks lame on shirou
    for you
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I thought you liked Shinji doujins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I still prefer his black and white justice jacket.
    Me too but this still looks good.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Know it's a bit late but I finally watched it. Thought the character animation was really good and expressive and I think the only really awkward stunted bit (where I could tell they cut stuff out) was when shirou first met zouken, zouken says one thing then instantly just turns around- me and my friend lost our shit. I don't know how much you could enjoy or fully appreciate the movie having not read the vn ect. I also really enjoyed that bit at the start as it actually gives some basis to sakura's and shirou's relationship which'll give weight to the dramatic parts later on. While I enjoyed the spectacle of the assassin vs lancer fight, I also enjoyed that in the first half most of the fights were pretty short and snappy. I especially enjoyed the bit where saber yeeted rider down the alleyway.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, he wasn't going for being the king of fashion. He is that dude that is like, "does this fit, is it clean, and is it pressed? Then good, I'll wear it".
    Archer wears simple professional casual shirts/slacks too. When he isn't doing that weird punkish look.

Though glasses could spice both of them up, but since their eyesight is so good, it doesn't work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Well, he wasn't going for being the king of fashion. He is that dude that is like, "does this fit, is it clean, and is it pressed? Then good, I'll wear it".
    Archer wears simple professional casual shirts/slacks too. When he isn't doing that weird punkish look.

Though glasses could spice both of them up, but since their eyesight is so good, it doesn't work.
    I don't agree with this, personally. I have never been able to get behind many people's fondness for glasses on characters, whether male or female. There are cases to the contrary, but most of the time, for me, they diminish a character's looks rather than improving them. I simply don't much care for glasses. Same thing in real life. Which is why I was quick to stick to contacts only rather than glasses, when my own eyesight started slowly getting worse when I was around 17. Of course, I eventually got laser surgery a few years ago, so I no longer have to worry about any of that nonsense, since I now have perfect eyesight on both eyes.

The one thing I will say though, is that discovering the hidden beauty of a girl whose face is hidden beneath large glasses, once she takes them off, is always a nice and fun experience.
    Last edited by Rokudaime; August 4th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Me too but this still looks good.
    It's far more fitting to- this Shirou has departed from the ways of Justice in search of Boobs, so he's a Grey character now, he no longer see's things in Black and White.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    It's far more fitting to- this Shirou has departed from the ways of Justice in search of Boobs, so he's a Grey character now, he no longer see's things in Black and White.
    Haha, well played!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

US Friend Code
    Fantastic symbolism, sasuga ufotable

I was pleasantly surprised by how well-directed Presage Flower was (the best directed ufotable anime since KNK so far IMO,) how much ground it covered and how it subtly or otherwise set up later events. The character acting is some of the best ufotable has produced (their character acting has never been amazing, but it stood out in this work. The subtle body language was executed particularly well in this, helping the characters feel more alive than they have before as well as gives the viewer insight into how the characters are feeling,) and Sudou really put a lot of care into portraying the relationship between Shirou and Sakura.

I'm really excited to see how certain scenes will be adapted in movie 2, seeing how well everything went in the first movie, but I'm wondering how they'll manage to fit everything that they need to in the second movie without certain scenes feeling rushed. Zouken's goal, the meeting with Illya at the park (I'm assuming that due to the limited runtime, they'll probably only have Shirou and Illya meet there once before the big decision and somehow compile the most important info/interactions from each of the three park meetings (like how the shed scene with Sakura in the first movie compiled the dialogue from the initial classroom talk and the shed scene in the VN,)) the dynamic between Shirou and Kirei (there was the line about Shirou rather dying than eating a meal with Kirei, but I feel that the movie could have placed more emphasis on their relationship,) etc. still need to be touched upon, and that's not even accounting for the fact that they will most likely cover up to around Day 13/14 and Day 9 is the longest day in the entire VN (taking an average of 3/3 and a half hours to read. It'll be much shorter animated, but still, a lot happens in that day.) I feel as if the first movie could have covered much more if Sudou went with the original 2 hr 30 min script. I really hope that, at the very least, the second movie would be 2 hr 30 min in length. Ideally, I would like it to be 3 hours, but that's a very unlikely outcome to hope for, especially for an anime movie.

How do you guys think that they'll fit everything that needs to be there into these next 2 movies? I am definitely still holding out hope (the most recent PV looked great,) but I just can't see it being paced well if the second movie has the same runtime as the first.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Fantastic symbolism, sasuga ufotable
    Wow, just wow.

This is really unprecedented.

I think I made it lame by thinking Shirou found the only one worth protecting.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant

Best girl showing them fighting abilities.
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    LMAAAOOOOO

It's not very effective
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I rewatch HF (with BD). Maaann I always love ufotable evening and dawn shot since VITA FSN opening. I think they are beautiful. Those orange sky give nostalgic feeling
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Yeah, the digital effects (particularly the lighting) are my favorite part of this being a film series. UBW's lighting work was phenomenal, but HF blows it out of the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Yeah, the digital effects (particularly the lighting) are my favorite part of this being a film series. UBW's lighting work was phenomenal, but HF blows it out of the water.
    Eh I thought that they laid it on way too thick at times to the point where it would have actually looked better with less of it (like the whole Cu vs TA sequence which was drenched in SFX).

Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    Eh I thought that they laid it on way too thick at times to the point where it would have actually looked better with less of it (like the whole Cu vs TA sequence which was drenched in SFX).
    The lighting was weird in that scene, sometimes their figures weren't lit well enough given the streetlamps and the sparks they were creating, plus the way the light hit the vehicles occasionally made them look like they had a generic glossy texture and nothing else. I'd have liked if that sequence had been cut and just created as a trailer scene that doesn't actually appear in the film (or just not made altogether), but nevertheless more care should've been put in the environment that surrounded them. The road shouldn't have been that bright if they were trying to sell the idea of them leaving the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I personally liked the lighting in Cu vs TA, especially in the tow truck part.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower Limited Edition Blu-Ray

If those subs are based on Konnichiwa Festival's, I hope they went through some heavy editing process because their translation and wording was pretty bad.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Come to think of it, I wonder how similar Dark Sakura will sound to Miyuverse Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3