Page 102 of 568 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Blog Entries
    I'm still amused by the fact that for all the flashy sword techniques and teams of henchmen, it was a bunch of dudes with bombs who came closest to killing Kenshin.

Blog Entries
    So you guys went from attempting to talk about the HF movies, to quickly talking about the UBW anime instead, to attempting to talk about the HF movies again, to talking about Mahoyo, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai instead, and then talking about other anime shows that DEEN have done. See, this is why I don't understand why you people keep reviving/rebumping this thread all the time, when we still don't know anything more about the movies, and you know we probably aren't going to have any new info about them for a long time (probably not until after the UBW anime is done, or a bit before), and you know you're all just going to give up and end up with lots of derails anyway, because there's really nothing more to talk about yet as far as the HF movies are concerned (also, IRUN, as a mod, I really think you should know better).

You didn't do it as much this time around, but you all keep going in circles and talking about the same things over and over again as well, saying mostly the same things each time too. Seriously, why not wait until we know something, and talk about it then? If not, then at least try to stay on topic, and preferably add something new rather than going in circles and repeating the same things over and over. I keep checking this thread because I see that it's been bumped, and think that some new info might have been released, but then I only find stuff like this...

P.S: The Higurashi anime adaptation (the first two seasons that aren't just fanservice fillers that are irrlevant to the plot) was fantastic. I don't understand how anyone could hate on it.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Calm down man.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong Walmart View Post
    Calm down man.
    I am completely calm. I'm complaining/criticising, but I'm not angry. I do not think my post has an angry tone to it either. It has a criticising tone only.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    lol, don't derail, by the way I'll contribute to a derail.
    Hence the "P.S". And after reading through all that derailing, the least I could do to make it at least somewhat worth the time I wasted on it, was to briefly throw out my own thoughts on the matter.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Kong Walmart View Post
    Calm down man.
    truth always hurts.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I for one believe that the topics of discussion recently (except, funny enough, the topic of derailing itself) to be valid for this thread - talking about anime adaptations in a thread about an anime adaptation makes enough sense.

*pounds gavel*
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    truth always hurts.
    Except it's not true though. You and Hong Kong Walmart just read it that way. Not that I can tell why you would. Looking at my post again today, it still doesn't seem angry to me. I was completely calm when I wrote it. Also, why would I be "hurt" or insulted by someone telling me to calm down lol? That doesn't even make any sense. "Calm down" is not a hurtful or insulting comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Well, I for one believe that the topics of discussion recently (except, funny enough, the topic of derailing itself) to be valid for this thread - talking about anime adaptations in a thread about an anime adaptation makes enough sense.

*pounds gavel*
    Eh...That's kind of stretching it imo, and it's contradictive with what some of you mods have said in other threads at other points in time, but fine, if you say so. You're the boss.

Blog Entries
    So you guys went from attempting to talk about the HF movies, to quickly talking about the UBW anime instead, to attempting to talk about the HF movies again, to talking about Mahoyo, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai instead, and then talking about other anime shows that DEEN have done. See, this is why I don't understand why you people keep reviving/rebumping this thread all the time, when we still don't know anything more about the movies, and you know we probably aren't going to have any new info about them for a long time (probably not until after the UBW anime is done, or a bit before), and you know you're all just going to give up and end up with lots of derails anyway, because there's really nothing more to talk about yet as far as the HF movies are concerned (also, IRUN, as a mod, I really think you should know better).

You didn't do it as much this time around, but you all keep going in circles and talking about the same things over and over again as well, saying mostly the same things each time too. Seriously, why not wait until we know something, and talk about it then? If not, then at least try to stay on topic, and preferably add something new rather than going in circles and repeating the same things over and over. I keep checking this thread because I see that it's been bumped, and think that some new info might have been released, but then I only find stuff like this...

Welcome to BL.

Yeah it's kind of the modus operandi here.

Well, it's that, or the threads hit rock bottom very fast. Type-moon isn't known for it's updates after all. Gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow!

Oh and Kalafina is god if it wasn't obvious already.

The UBW thread gets even more derailed than this one, I would say this one is doing excellent in comparison.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Welcome to BL.
    Ye ye, I know (I've been here longer than you). Still, doesn't mean I can't complain about it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by solopy567 View Post
    Yeah it's kind of the modus operandi here.
    I know. I don't like it though.

Well, it's that, or the threads hit rock bottom very fast. Type-moon isn't known for it's updates after all. Gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow!
    There are better ways to entertain yourself than reading forums.

Oh and Kalafina is god if it wasn't obvious already.
    I know. Indeed they are. I liked Kajiura's work in the KnK movies better than what she did in FZ though.

Nice avatar btw (since staying on topic apparently looks to be impossible in this thread...). I'm a To Aru fan. Can't wait for the next volume of the Railgun manga to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    The UBW thread gets even more derailed than this one, I would say this one is doing excellent in comparison.
    I remember the time it turned into a pantsu thread...

598,535,004 (NA)

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeoutVictim View Post
    I remember the time it turned into a pantsu thread...
    I'd like to bring back said pantsu movement.

不死 Undead
    But in all seriousness, how exactly would a film based on HF work without it being a poorly paced mess?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDukeDumas View Post
    But in all seriousness, how exactly would a film based on HF work without it being a poorly paced mess?
    Pluck out the internal monologue for slow days and start padding it when you need infodumps.

Spend 30 minutes in Kotomine's church doing camera angle pans talking about mapo tofu.

598,535,004 (NA)

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Everything from Kotomine's POV, with a few interludes for the badass scenes in which Kotomine wasn't present. No epilogue.

It ends with this:

Kotomine: You are the last Master. Go to the Holy Grail and fulfill your wish.
    Shirou: Yeah, this is for hurting me so much. I'm going to mercilessly destroy your wish.
    Kotomine: *smiles* *dies*

CREDITS ROLL
    RAWK MUSIC
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    LOL. 10/10 I will watch that.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    CREDITS ROLL
    RAWK MUSIC
    Final Dead Lancer

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Everything from Kotomine's POV, with a few interludes for the badass scenes in which Kotomine wasn't present. No epilogue.

It ends with this:

Kotomine: You are the last Master. Go to the Holy Grail and fulfill your wish.
    Shirou: Yeah, this is for hurting me so much. I'm going to mercilessly destroy your wish.
    Kotomine: *smiles* *dies*

CREDITS ROLL
    RAWK MUSIC
    Kirei is the most verbose character next to Rin in infodumps. You'd still have hours and hours to go through of cutting his stuff. If you wanted to cut down things, you might want to go for a character who doesn't talk quite so much.

I mean really Kirei, I know you get your jollys digging into people's doubts and stuff, but can we please hurry up the explanations? Even Shirou was telling him to hurry it up more than once, and he is the nicest guy in the immediate vicinity.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."