Page 344 of 568 FirstFirst ... 244294334339342343344345346349354394444 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianSoulBlade View Post
    It wasn't really that great, not to mention the CGI stood out in the bad sense that it looked really bad.
    It's not that the CGI in and of itself looked back, but it clashed with the 2D people running around in it.

I likd the over-the-top action itself, but I do have a problem with how Assassin can put up a fight throughout the city against Lancer. I also didn't like how they have a f*cking chase scene that didn't end in the lake, and instead they have Assassin throwing dirks in an unrelated location and then it cuts to the lake when they don't work.

As for his "fight" with Caster, there isn't much of a different way to do it, though I also don't quite buy it how it was depicted in the movie, especially since he had just come out of Sasaki and was at his weakest. So not only are Assassins the weakest class, Hassan here is even weaker than that. He played dirty, sure, but I don't quite buy it. They could just have him bail after Caster stabs herself with Rule Breaker, that's kinda what happened in the VN. It would also remove the questions about how Zouken can control her freaking corpse.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Wouldn't that raise the question of how she died?

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    -Kotomine says way less than he should to Shirou in the church, only to give expositive dialog spoiling the shit out of Zero a second after (which Saber also does). Sooo.... Not needed.

-Taiga points out to Shirou how big Sakura's breasts are (claiming she thinks them to be E cup). What the hell? Fujimura would never say that shit.

-Succubus Rider posing as Rin was totally unnecessary. And no, her anus was not violated. It was too short and pretty much useless.

-The whole Caster death was wrong. Not because it was not Saber who did it (True Assassin's kill was actually awesome) but because it got implied the Shadow devoured her corpse afterwards, and this would prevent Zouken from using it instead (which he does, as a matter of fact).

-After Saber gets consumed by the Shadow, implying her death, they show her alive inside the Shadow and meeting her Alter self (DUDE, why the hell did they do that crap. Alter was never another Saber, just the same ol' Saber full of corruption. Jesus Christ). This filler scene alone does not only kills whatever surprise people might have when she appears again, but also creates a double Saber, also implying the "good" one can be recovered. Holy.fucking.crap.
    - "spoiling the shit out of Zero": the same scene is in there in the original VN, and it "spoils" Zero even more

- "Fujimura would never say that shit": She says that and more in the original scene. Taiga does this sort of thing repeatedly with Shirou and Sakura in the VN, it's 100% in character

- "Succubus Rider... pretty much useless": shows that Shirou's sexual attention is moving from Rin to Sakura (see also the very next scene, where he notices Sakura's sexy lips). Shirou does the blush-and-scratch-his-cheek thing for Rin in the intro, then there's this in the middle, and finally in the heater scene he's blushing-and-scratching for Sakura. There's a good chance it's also foreshadowing blood-based mana transfers in the next movie

- "Caster death": same problem in VN

- "double Saber... implying the 'good' one can be recovered": this is a pretty big leap, and even then it doesn't really matter. Saber Alter is basically just an enemy Shirou doesn't want to kill but has to. This would just mean that Saber could've been saved but Shirou saved his only Rule Breaker for Sakura instead... oh hey, that works perfectly. As for the surprise, Ayako Kawasumi being on HF2's cast list would kind of give it away, so I guess they thought "screw it, if we can't keep it 100% perfectly under wraps, we might as well put her right there in the first movie and milk her for all the promos/collabs she's worth"

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Wouldn't that raise the question of how she died?
    The Shadow doesn't need to wait for a Servant to die to swallow them.
    Last edited by TomPen94; May 12th, 2018 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Hi Broke, how have you been?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    She's pretty popular after FGO release, I don't see why they don't milk her the more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    The Shadow doesn't need to wait for a Servant to die to swallow them.
    Yes, but servants can avoid them. Are you suggesting that because Saber? Saber was distracted the whole fight by Assassin, the Shadow just suddenly showed up from below
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    -Kotomine says way less than he should to Shirou in the church, only to give expositive dialog spoiling the shit out of Zero a second after (which Saber also does). Sooo.... Not needed.
    Not sure what you mean here. The only thing they cut from the first church meeting (Day 3 - Alter Ego) is all the "this is how the HGW works" explanations, because the movie is obviously made with the intent of you having prior knowledge, so we don't need to drag it down with explanations of basic rules. Aside from that, they moved a single line from Rin ("I told you to explain the rules, not open his old wounds") to be a reaction to something else that Kirei says, but it's still within the same scene so pretty irrelevant.
    For the second church meeting (Day 4 - Holy Grail War, The Beginning) the only thing that really changed is that they mash up Saber and Kirei talking, because it makes itself better for the case of the movie, rather than having them as separate scenes following right after one another. Kirei doesn't really give any big "spoilers" to FZ that the VN didn't also give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Yes, but servants can avoid them. Are you suggesting that because Saber? Saber was distracted the whole fight by Assassin, the Shadow just suddenly showed up from below
    Nvm, I don't know why but I was under the impression Zouken wasn't controlling Caster's corpse in the VN, I just went back through it and it's there. Muh bad.

JP Friend Code
    It's not that the CGI in and of itself looked back, but it clashed with the 2D people running around in it.

I likd the over-the-top action itself, but I do have a problem with how Assassin can put up a fight throughout the city against Lancer. I also didn't like how they have a f*cking chase scene that didn't end in the lake, and instead they have Assassin throwing dirks in an unrelated location and then it cuts to the lake when they don't work.

As for his "fight" with Caster, there isn't much of a different way to do it, though I also don't quite buy it how it was depicted in the movie, especially since he had just come out of Sasaki and was at his weakest. So not only are Assassins the weakest class, Hassan here is even weaker than that. He played dirty, sure, but I don't quite buy it. They could just have him bail after Caster stabs herself with Rule Breaker, that's kinda what happened in the VN. It would also remove the questions about how Zouken can control her freaking corpse.
    Even in the truck the fight was more like Assassin having to parry and evade Lancer's attacks, he wasn't putting much of a fight, the few attacks he throwed at lancer was very ineffective.
    aside from that he was just running from Lancer and baiting him into traps, which is why the scene ended in the lake.
    It was just the minimum he could do as a servant.
    Last edited by JZangetsu; May 12th, 2018 at 07:41 AM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Imo Zouken's arienai is more like wait why are you here disobeying me
    This would have been a good question to get to Nasu, since it's very much a thing you imply, but isn't made clear.
    Sakura herself doesn't even know about the contract she has with Avenger, and thus, doesn't even know that currently, Saber is her servant through grail shenanigans.
    If Zouken is all "it can't be", that would also be weird, because he knows that Sakura is unaware of the contract, and iirc, he says later all that he is doing is laying out "food" to direct the Shsdow, but he isn't controlling it.

So I would say his surprise at how much of a lack of control he has with it. But still, there is a massive amount of food there at that point(Archer, Saber, Rin, and Shiro I guess since he has more mana than normal people).

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    something2 "arienai do you love this boy so much that youll disobey me"

dont mind me just headcanoning here
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Um, is there any extra content in the HF BD besides, obviously, the movie itself? Like interviews and such.

JP Friend Code
    i wouldn't be surprised if they packaged in the day 1 interview they streamed over theatres with like all the VAs and stuff
    updated 2019/1/10

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's a bonus DVD that contains
    -That special they streamed on new year (IIRC) with the intro to the Fate series and the interview with Kajiura and stuff
    -The stage event that was streamed in theaters with Sudou/Kondou/other ufo guys/Sugiyama/Shitaya/Kawasumi/Nakata/Canna
    -The "Matou Family" stage event streamed in theaters with Shitaya/Kamiya/Asakawa (this one was legit entertaining)
    -Interview with Shitaya

Quote Originally Posted by kotelo View Post
    Um, is there any extra content in the HF BD besides, obviously, the movie itself? Like interviews and such.
    There's a dvd with bonus content: a stage appearance by most of the cast, another stage appearance by Sakura, Shinji, and Rider's VAs, a personal interview with Sakura's VA, then there's that thing that was on youtube a while back I think where they show like "FATE UP TO NOW" and some behind the scenes stuff including Kajiura working.
    And of course you get the OST on a cd too, but I'm pretty sure all of these are only for the limited edition.

- - - Updated - - -

sniped shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    People, can you look something in your bluray please? In the 01:42:03 of the movie, just after that Assasin Zabaniya is about to hit Saber and the action change to Shirou vs bugs, there is a frame in there with a white line in the up part of the screen. It's better watching in movement to notice it. I want to know if all people have this problem with their blu rays. It's not a big problem, i only want to know if it's normal. Thank you very much for your help.

Blog Entries
    It would also remove the questions about how Zouken can control her freaking corpse.
    Oh that was in the Q&A, he stuck in crest bugs that stripped her spine and mimicked the spinal cord

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    why do i get the feeling that was already answered way before for some reason
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    She had bugs in her mouth and stuff so I figured it was easy to infer he was controlling her with bugs and didn't think it was worth mentioning

Quote Originally Posted by Kariya View Post
    People, can you look something in your bluray please? In the 01:42:03 of the movie, just after that Assasin Zabaniya is about to hit Saber and the action change to Shirou vs bugs, there is a frame in there with a white line in the up part of the screen. It's better watching in movement to notice it. I want to know if all people have this problem with their blu rays. It's not a big problem, i only want to know if it's normal. Thank you very much for your help.
    Spoiler:

Even in the VN, it wasn't that much of a leap to assume he controlled her with bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*