Page 345 of 568 FirstFirst ... 245295335340343344345346347350355395445 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Kariya View Post
    People, can you look something in your bluray please? In the 01:42:03 of the movie, just after that Assasin Zabaniya is about to hit Saber and the action change to Shirou vs bugs, there is a frame in there with a white line in the up part of the screen. It's better watching in movement to notice it. I want to know if all people have this problem with their blu rays. It's not a big problem, i only want to know if it's normal. Thank you very much for your help.
    Nope, nothing

- - - Updated - - -

nvm, yeah it's there, just doesn't show unless fullscreen
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's a bonus DVD that contains
    -That special they streamed on new year (IIRC) with the intro to the Fate series and the interview with Kajiura and stuff
    -The stage event that was streamed in theaters with Sudou/Kondou/other ufo guys/Sugiyama/Shitaya/Kawasumi/Nakata/Canna
    -The "Matou Family" stage event streamed in theaters with Shitaya/Kamiya/Asakawa (this one was legit entertaining)

-Interview with Shitaya
    I need this. The Matous one more than anything.

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Thanks to all, yes, the one in the capture. Then i suposse that it's something normal.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    I laughed, hard. Your signature quotes are some kind of "Abstract" of the whole movie lol

Not far from the truth, yes, but overall the movie is good. Worth your time for sure.
    Hah, I sure hope so.
    Last edited by Laserman; May 12th, 2018 at 12:51 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Oh that was in the Q&A, he stuck in crest bugs that stripped her spine and mimicked the spinal cord
    Classy
    burn your dread you coward

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    exaggerating. People will say "yeaahhh, saber alter is great!"
    Maybe...... You are right......

Sooo?? Does it matter when you only throwing knife and have lesser fighting skill to another servants?
    But he isn't only throwing knives. He is parrying every single stab and swing from Lancer's spear. They are matched in strength.

If it was Berserker (or even Saber contracted to Rin, for that matter) he would be stomped even if he did parry those hits. Strength does matter here.

I'm more annoyed to your wrong points than the things that you pointed out
    I already stood down over a few of them, since I need to re-read the VN entirely. It has been 8 years since I've last read it, and some detais were bound to fade from my mind.

Please name what you found wrong so I can check my memory's accuracy on the matter and (while debatable) I will see if I can come up with a couter-argument.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    It's not that the CGI in and of itself looked back, but it clashed with the 2D people running around in it.

I likd the over-the-top action itself, but I do have a problem with how Assassin can put up a fight throughout the city against Lancer. I also didn't like how they have a f*cking chase scene that didn't end in the lake, and instead they have Assassin throwing dirks in an unrelated location and then it cuts to the lake when they don't work.

As for his "fight" with Caster, there isn't much of a different way to do it, though I also don't quite buy it how it was depicted in the movie, especially since he had just come out of Sasaki and was at his weakest. So not only are Assassins the weakest class, Hassan here is even weaker than that. He played dirty, sure, but I don't quite buy it. They could just have him bail after Caster stabs herself with Rule Breaker, that's kinda what happened in the VN. It would also remove the questions about how Zouken can control her freaking corpse.
    IIRC (and don't quite quote me on that for the reason above) in the VN the whole Souichirou death goes off-screen, and at that specific scene True Assassin still had no contract with Zouken. Him taking out Caster was due to time constraints, but even so he is able to close quarter her. Even Rin did so in her own route.

And there is rule breaker. Caster has no Indepent action whatsoever, and that is why she was almost fading when Kuzuki found her. It is only natural for her to feel at least a bit weaker after having her contract broken. Even a second is enough to a trained assassin and much faster than Caster to take her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Wouldn't that raise the question of how she died?
    They could always do it the VN way and make Shirou go up there and have Saber kill Caster in her desperate state. But that would cost valuable time (even if well spent).

Quote Originally Posted by remirror View Post
    - "spoiling the shit out of Zero": the same scene is in there in the original VN, and it "spoils" Zero even more

- "Fujimura would never say that shit": She says that and more in the original scene. Taiga does this sort of thing repeatedly with Shirou and Sakura in the VN, it's 100% in character

- "Succubus Rider... pretty much useless": shows that Shirou's sexual attention is moving from Rin to Sakura (see also the very next scene, where he notices Sakura's sexy lips). Shirou does the blush-and-scratch-his-cheek thing for Rin in the intro, then there's this in the middle, and finally in the heater scene he's blushing-and-scratching for Sakura. There's a good chance it's also foreshadowing blood-based mana transfers in the next movie

- "Caster death": same problem in VN

- "double Saber... implying the 'good' one can be recovered": this is a pretty big leap, and even then it doesn't really matter. Saber Alter is basically just an enemy Shirou doesn't want to kill but has to. This would just mean that Saber could've been saved but Shirou saved his only Rule Breaker for Sakura instead... oh hey, that works perfectly. As for the surprise, Ayako Kawasumi being on HF2's cast list would kind of give it away, so I guess they thought "screw it, if we can't keep it 100% perfectly under wraps, we might as well put her right there in the first movie and milk her for all the promos/collabs she's worth"
    1. "Never" was a strong word on my part and I admit it, but the way they did it just felt too much rushed for my tastes. Fuji-nee does tease Shirou over the course of all routes, but she does not openly endorse Shirou banging/dating/whatever any of the heroines. If this happens in the VN the way I just described, I apologize once more, but I would like some source material on that, if it is not too much to ask.

2. The whole Succubus scene felt silly maybe because I dislike the H-alt scenes quite a bit and was very biased when I saw that.

Even though I don't think that scene was necessary in any way for him to even start noticing Sakura as a woman in the first place. He is actually high-over-heels for her after day 4 in the VN, if memory serves (and again, that isn't to be trusted.... yet)

3. Aye. Even after I read it all the problem will still be there. Boohoo

4. Even though I don't like it, I might just agree with that one. Commercially, makes sense.

The Shadow doesn't need to wait for a Servant to die to swallow them.
    Yes, I understand that, but while Lancer was swallowed whole and became light particles, Caster was mantained. I am just curious as to how much control Zouken has over Sakura with his crest worm inside to determine how that starving shadow should digest her food.

She's pretty popular after FGO release, I don't see why they don't milk her the more
    Aye, while I think this is going to create a problem in the plot afterwards, I agree it is indeed profitable.

Yes, but servants can avoid them. Are you suggesting that because Saber? Saber was distracted the whole fight by Assassin, the Shadow just suddenly showed up from below
    Servants can, specially if they are on the Evil side of alignment. Archer was touched by it and simply shrewd it off (surprising True Assassin in the process).

Saber, on the other hand (just like Lancer) could hardly fight it after being touched by it. With Lawfull Good servants, corruption simply eats them up too fast. Even though Lancer was Lawfull Neutral, it still gave him a hard time (though I don't remember if he was actually touched by the shadow prior to taking Zabaniya to his face in the VN).

To be honest, what I really did not like was her face. Her desperation kind of tarnished all that was built as part of Arthuria's psyche.

That last part is my opinion alone, so feel free to shoot me down on that.

She had bugs in her mouth and stuff so I figured it was easy to infer he was controlling her with bugs and didn't think it was worth mentioning
    Ugh, how come her body didn't disappear?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

US Friend Code
    I'm pretty sure Lancer only touched the Shadow after getting his heart crushed
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Matching Lancer blow to blow sounds like exaggeration

Felt more like Hassan attacking while Cu dispensing all the attacks

- - - Updated - - -

Also the shadow didnt really touch Cu until at least he got zabniya-ed
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    IIRC (and don't quite quote me on that for the reason above) in the VN the whole Souichirou death goes off-screen, and at that specific scene True Assassin still had no contract with Zouken. Him taking out Caster was due to time constraints, but even so he is able to close quarter her. Even Rin did so in her own route.

And there is rule breaker. Caster has no Indepent action whatsoever, and that is why she was almost fading when Kuzuki found her. It is only natural for her to feel at least a bit weaker after having her contract broken. Even a second is enough to a trained assassin and much faster than Caster to take her out.
    I actually meant Assassin's brain abilities, as it may. When he comes out, he is barely able to string a sentence together. I dunno, something just isn't clicking with me when it comes to Assassin's string of wins right after he's summoned. Though admittedly, this is a problem I have with the source material as well.

Yes, I understand that, but while Lancer was swallowed whole and became light particles, Caster was mantained. I am just curious as to how much control Zouken has over Sakura with his crest worm inside to determine how that starving shadow should digest her food.
    See:
    Nvm, I don't know why but I was under the impression Zouken wasn't controlling Caster's corpse in the VN, I just went back through it and it's there. Muh bad.
    - - - Updated - - -

But it did tho. It grabs Lancer by the ankle and starts dragging him through the water.
    It's thanks to that skirmish with the Shadow that Assassin gets the opportunity to use Zabaniya. (Unless you mean in the VN, in which case my bad)
    Last edited by TomPen94; May 12th, 2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Hi Broke
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Ugh, how come her body didn't disappear?
    A servant's body or body part can be kept if sustained with enough mana (Archer's arm) so I think the principles here are the same.

What I really want to know is how he prevented the Shadow from consuming the already dead Caster after the Shadow ate her body.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Lancer only touched the Shadow after getting his heart crushed
    Thanks for clarifying. Movie was only eye candy on that one, then.

Matching Lancer blow to blow sounds like exaggeration

Felt more like Hassan attacking while Cu dispensing all the attacks

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I am remembering how TA's fight against Kotomine went. He throws Darks at his enemies intended to hit, but their real purpose is to find that one opening he needs to use Zabaniya.

He almost doesn't melee in the VN. Even though he could parry attacks of rank B strength (and avoid them due to his speed) it is just not his style. Yep, the movie is buffing TA quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianSoulBlade View Post
    I will read it later. Thanks for posting it!

US Friend Code
    I actually meant Assassin's brain abilities, as it may. When he comes out, he is barely able to string a sentence together. I dunno, something just isn't clicking with me when it comes to Assassin's string of wins right after he's summoned. Though admittedly, this is a problem I have with the source material as well.

See:

- - - Updated - - -

But it did tho. It grabs Lancer by the ankle and starts dragging him through the water.
    It's thanks to that skirmish with the Shadow that Assassin gets the opportunity to use Zabaniya. (Unless you mean in the VN, in which case my bad)
    Yeah I'm talking VN. There when seeing the Shadow Lancer just decided to retreat but that left his back open to Hassan. After he got his heart crush Cu couldn't react because he fell into the Shadow and got devoured before he could do anything
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Saber Alter being given a full body appearance was a definite unnecessary addition imo.
    It's a fanservice to the GO-only crowd who randomly wandered into the movie. When my GO friend saw it they were like "HOLY SHIT Saber Alter's 3rd ascension dress it's fap time!". I also admit I liked that shot.

Eww
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    Why wasn't it the aftercredits scene, more like, it's awkwardly placed
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

It's a fanservice to the GO-only crowd who randomly wandered into the movie. When my GO friend saw it they were like "HOLY SHIT Saber Alter's 3rd ascension dress it's fap time!". I also admit I liked that shot.
    While I agree that Saber Alter's appearance in Carnival Phantasm was a wonderful pull on their part (along with Gilgamesh's sudden change into a submissive and obedient bastard lol) even then she was just a corrupted Saber, not two separate bodies. Here, I can only admit Alter is profitable at best.

Putting $$$ aside, she will be troublesome in the end.

They could just put Alter as a voice inside Saber's head, and then make Alter take over. So much simpler.
    Last edited by AstralSword; May 12th, 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to say stuff

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Honestly guys that Saber Alter dress has been a thing from before FGO, so its more like Takeuchi fanservice

Does anything important even happen in that scene?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Does anything important even happen in that scene?
    Which scene?