Page 397 of 568 FirstFirst ... 297347387392395396397398399402407447497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    How’s Rin during all this? Any particular reactions Shirou has towards Archer’s Arm?
    Spoiler:
    Rin almost gets killed twice, once by Sakura's magic in the scene with Shinji/Rider (saved by Shirou who got hurt instead of her) and again by Sakura's Shadow (saved by Archer who got hurt instead of her). It's not a big deal but you can make a joke out of her being useless here or something (she did use her gems to immobilize Rider early on though, and she shielded Shirou from Salter's excaliblast so she's not that useless).

The main scenes with Rin would be her declaring that as the town's guardian or something she has to get rid of Sakura and her cooking with Sakura. Both of those I remember very well from the VN so I can say they faithfully kept those. Aside from that she's really not the main focus this time which is fine, that should come next. She's shown to be collaborating with Illya about something that they're keeping a secret from Shirou (illya namedrops her ancestor justasomething idr). then in a montage they showed the two of them making shirou conjure up a sword. its not the jewel sword though, its just a normal-looking one i think. basically she's just another character here doing her own thing for now.

there was a scene of shirou in the bath and he tries to loosen the cloth just a little and felt his mind almost break (this was shown visually really well imo).
    updated 2019/1/10

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Oh, is there a dialoge between Rider and Shirou about Sakura?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Did Saber Alter speak at all?

How graphic was the scene where shirou loses his arm/archer chops his arm off and the gil/sakura scene?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    What is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    Spoiler:
    This shot in the film was really good. It was like right as she devoured Gil and him being devoured wasn't even on screen. One moment he was there, camera cuts to Sakura biting down, zooms out, shows only his other leg was there slowly sinking into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Oh, is there a dialoge between Rider and Shirou about Sakura?
    Spoiler:
    It was a while before Shirou tries to kill Sakura in her sleep, I think after he got the shroud but I don't remember that much. Rider stops him in the hallway at home to talk, says she likes Sakura and asks whether Shirou will be Sakura's ally. I forgot if they showed him saying yes or if they just cut to the next scene, but the payoff of that dialogue comes near the end of the film where Sakura leaves the Emiya household. She thanks Rider for not killing Shirou that night.
    updated 2019/1/10

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Thanks for the play-by-play synopsis Akyuu. I'm definitely disappointed to hear her scenes were reduced a bit, but it sounds like she still has a good presence in the movie. Even if her "Heroine" points were reduced in favor of focusing on Sakura more.

Though this quote of yours I definitely, wholeheartedly agree with.

I hope what this means is after the third film they'll announce Illya's route for FSN. fuck u nasu write it
    A little weird though that
    Spoiler:
    the scene before Rain with her and Shirou sounds like it's her first scene in the movie? (and in turn her first time meeting Shirou after splattering his guts everywhere)
    Is this true?

Also

Spoiler:
    The battle in Einzbern forrest sounds chaotic. Did Shirou lose his arm protecting Ilya?
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    at the very least they did leave something about illya unresolved so they're probably tackling that next. the part where she eavesdrops in near the end to hear about kiritsugu. should be relevant-ish
    Will they really go for Good end?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Did Saber Alter speak at all?
    Not directly to Shirou. It was after she wrecked Berserker, jumped to where Shirou/Rin/Illya were, pointed her sword at them, her mask breaks and perfectly recreated that CG I linked earlier. Then she jumps back into the crater, tells True Assassin her job there is done, and sinks back into the shadows. Pretty sure the VN went with it just like that...?
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkManTan View Post
    How graphic was the scene where shirou loses his arm/archer chops his arm off and the gil/sakura scene?
    I'll just copy/paste this thing I posted to /a/ just now.

`I mentioned Archer using Rho Aias against the Shadow's magic blast. Right after that enveloped the screen, they showed us Archer (with his hair down like Shirou) waking up in the middle of the place all ruined with Rin next to him. A little bit away he hears Illya call out to Shirou and turns to her, and sees Shirou on the ground, unconscious, eyes open, blood leaking from his missing arm.`

Although it's more like the blood was pooling there. For gil/sakura, see my response to astroprogs for part of it. It was actually bloodier when Gil was shooting his shit at Sakura and dismembered her hand and stuff. There's a lot of blood overall this time round tbh.
    updated 2019/1/10

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    It was a while before Shirou tries to kill Sakura in her sleep, I think after he got the shroud but I don't remember that much. Rider stops him in the hallway at home to talk, says she likes Sakura and asks whether Shirou will be Sakura's ally. I forgot if they showed him saying yes or if they just cut to the next scene, but the payoff of that dialogue comes near the end of the film where Sakura leaves the Emiya household. She thanks Rider for not killing Shirou that night.
    Thanks!

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Spoiler:
    Rin almost gets killed twice, once by Sakura's magic in the scene with Shinji/Rider (saved by Shirou who got hurt instead of her) and again by Sakura's Shadow (saved by Archer who got hurt instead of her). It's not a big deal but you can make a joke out of her being useless here or something (she did use her gems to immobilize Rider early on though, and she shielded Shirou from Salter's excaliblast so she's not that useless).

The main scenes with Rin would be her declaring that as the town's guardian or something she has to get rid of Sakura and her cooking with Sakura. Both of those I remember very well from the VN so I can say they faithfully kept those. Aside from that she's really not the main focus this time which is fine, that should come next. She's shown to be collaborating with Illya about something that they're keeping a secret from Shirou (illya namedrops her ancestor justasomething idr). then in a montage they showed the two of them making shirou conjure up a sword. its not the jewel sword though, its just a normal-looking one i think. basically she's just another character here doing her own thing for now.

there was a scene of shirou in the bath and he tries to loosen the cloth just a little and felt his mind almost break (this was shown visually really well imo).
    Lots of setting up, huh. Thanks.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

at the very least they did leave something about illya unresolved so they're probably tackling that next. the part where she eavesdrops in near the end to hear about kiritsugu. should be relevant-ish
    There was a part of one of the first trailers for Lost Butterfly that showed Shirou and Illya at the park, as well as a few preview pictures for the movie that did as well. There was no park scene between Shirou and Illya before the Rain scene? If so, at what point did the park scene(s) happen and what happened during those scenes?
    Last edited by Saber Alter; January 12th, 2019 at 06:09 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Thanks for the play-by-play synopsis Akyuu. I'm definitely disappointed to hear her scenes were reduced a bit, but it sounds like she still has a good presence in the movie. Even if her "Heroine" points were reduced in favor of focusing on Sakura more.

Though this quote of yours I definitely, wholeheartedly agree with.

A little weird though that
    Spoiler:
    the scene before Rain with her and Shirou sounds like it's her first scene in the movie? (and in turn her first time meeting Shirou after splattering his guts everywhere)
    Is this true?

Also

Spoiler:
    The battle in Einzbern forrest sounds chaotic. Did Shirou lose his arm protecting Ilya?
    Spoiler:
    Yup it's her first scene. It's one of like the first 5 scenes in the movie so I was pretty surprised to see her so early, and then surprised again when her second appearance was the playground scene at night/I guess you call it the rain scene.

And yes he does lose the arm. It's not the ribbons cutting his arm off but instead the magic blast that Archer tried to block with Rho Aius.
    updated 2019/1/10

Also, do you think that Shirou's thoughts were conveyed clearly through the use of visuals when there weren't any monologues? Regarding monologues, how frequent were they in comparison to the first movie?

JP Friend Code
    If Illya's getting any scenes at all which she did, I'm pretty sure that means they're going for the Good End. Plus you know, that preview image that show her and Shirou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Lots of setting up, huh. Thanks.
    Keep in mind that the scene with her declaring she'll eliminate Sakura is the same scene that establishes that they're sisters, and again that they did portray the sisters' awkward relationship a little. It's not like those are gone or anything. You just don't really feel like she's a major character here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber Alter View Post
    There was a part of one of the first trailers for Lost Butterfly that showed Shirou and Illya at the park, as well as a few preview pictures for the movie that did as well. There was no park scene between Shirou and Illya before the Rain scene? If so, at what point did the park scene(s) happen and what happened during those scenes?
    That's the same scene that begins with Illya hitting Shirou with a snowball. They sat down at a table after that snowball greeting. I should've elaborated yeah, sorry.
    updated 2019/1/10

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    this thread is certified as pure evil now and i should not poke it with a ten yard stick for a foreseeable period
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    Oh. I get it now. I accidentally cut that part out from the summary. Sorry, gimme a bit, fixing things. Was cutting things to keep the length shorter, accidentally cut out mroe than I should have.
    updated 2019/1/10

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Was cutting things to keep the length shorter, accidentally cut out more than I should have.
    Sounds like a tagline for the movie.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Thanks for the summary Akyuu

also hana no uta >>>>>>>>> i beg you
    Honestly, Last Stardust >>>>>>>>>> Hana no Uta = I Beg You

Should've kept the song for the movie series

Aimer is really great, but I haven't really felt either of these two themes for the movies were the best of her work. They're ok, at best.

Spoiler:
    shirou goes out in the night to find sakura before rin does. he runs into illya (interestingly its raining, idr but i dont think it was raining in the VN). here illya gives him the 'watashi wa shirou no mikata' speech and admits she really did know kiritsugu. shirou goes to sakura, embraces her (we get a bit of monologue-ing here and some inappropriately smooth animation for just him walking towards sakura) he gives her back the house key she dropped, sakura admits she's not a virgin etc etc its like the vn. they walk home and sakura says she needs blood to refill her magic, shirou bites his finger to get blood out and lets sakura lick it off. they included the breakfast scene with rider the next day (cute). we get a sakura masturbation scene after shirou and rider leaves to meet illya. its not that lewd, she falls to the ground, we see her hand move to her crotch area and her other hand fondles her own chest and it blacks out to after she goes to the bathroom to wash off the worms. we see her reflection in the mirror saying things dark sakura would.

that same night she goes to shirou's room, they embrace kiss and have sex. it's not that lewd, we get handholding, sideboob as she embraces shirou in the nude after they were done and that's it. we get sakura calling rin nee-san as they cook next morning.

Hm

So I thought if they were going to include the sexual content into the RN version of the route, they were either going to make what was implied more explicit or make this mix-match between RN and OG, but instead it seems the movie went with "Relta Nua, but with PG13 sex". RIP OG for good, I guess?

The emphasis on the sexual nature of the bloodsucking (blood licking?) and showing Sakura's sexual drive being out of whack due to the past 10 years sound better than I thought as well. It also sounds much better than the OG VN, but that isn't that hard to do.

The bloodsucking still being there was a given since that was the mana transfer scene, but the change in how the sex was handled is interesting. Did Sakura go into Shirou's room because she was jealous post-hearing Rin/Shirou talk, or did they have sex because the 2 wanted to be with each other?

Spoiler:
    at the einzbern castle after some shit with zouken, salter appears to fight berserker. this is a pretty long fight scene, comparable to true assassin vs lancer but i like it a lot more here. this is the best portrayal of berserker in combat imo. you can tell he's the one losing despite doing so much moving and attacking. salter's excaliblast is super well animated. when i say the first half is action heavy i mean this fight. berserker's my personal mvp this movie (srry shinji you're only second place this time) even though i cant care less for servant action scenes in general. we also get archer using rho aias against the shadow's blasts, end result is the area around them is destroyed and shirou's on the ground without his arm, dying. we see archer looking a lot like shirou here when he gives the unconscious rin a farewell before preparing to cut off his arm. blade digs into his shoulder. scene blacks out.

Well, I guess that just shows how much the animators are going to take every opportunity to expand on any fight scene they can in the VN. F/SN was written and created in an era pre the more flashy fights we are used to getting nowadays, so eh.

Does Berserker speak before the fight to tell Illya to run, or does it cut straight into the battle between the 2?

Spoiler:
    literally the next frame sakura opens the door and sees shirou with archer's arm covered in the shroud of martin. THEY FUCKING CUT .OUT KIREI AT THE CHURCH SAVING AND EXPLAINING THE ARM TO SHIROU but i guess technically its not something that needed to be kept plot-wise. instead this stuff is explained by rin later. i'm not as mad as i sound, i was just really surprised cuz i thought shirou getting archer's arm was going to be where the second film ends off with. imagine my surprise when this is probably like halfways through the film.
    I don't think they could've managed to end the movie there, unless they make the final movie super rushed, or they made this into a six-part theatrical ova series

Which might have been better, but we got 3 films instead, so

Spoiler:
    we get like a really nice alice in wonderland-esque dream sequence with sakura which then cuts to gilgamesh confronting her and the candy sakura was eating in that dream turned out to be a piece of flesh from her victim. gil then jobs like the irrelevant dumb villain he is. later illya comes into sakura's room to tell her how she'll die because as a grail, she already got all the mana/heroic spirits she needed. taiga comes to visit sakura, illya eavesdrops in on taiga talking about kiritsugu having a loved one he tried to reach even at the very end of his life. at some point shirou is called by zouken to talk and zouken reveals the truth of the shadow.
    OK, all of that sounds dope as hell

So how was the sound design and visuals like on that scene when it switches from Sakura dreaming about biting the candy into the flesh from her victim? Was it graphic/sounded like eating meat? Level of gore you wouldn't show on TV or just disturbing stuff based on the way it was presented?

Spoiler:
    later at night, shirou comes in with a knife and tries to kill sakura but couldn't do it, puts his knife down and declares he'll 'betray his ideals'. sakura was actually awake through all this. i guess this is like the climax of the film. the next day sakura leaves, gets home, shinji tries to rape her and he gets killed. the film ends here.
    So no Sakura slow mental break down during and after that scene? Is it just Sakura gets there, Shinji tries to/threatens to rape her, she kills him, end of movie?

And, this is honestly the bit I'm afraid to ask (since it goes years back to how someone I knew swore they would do this in HF) does the scene where Shinji tries to rape Sakura mirror how Kariya straddles Aoi as he's chocking her in F/Z?

Cause if it is, uggggggggggghhhhhhh
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)