Page 419 of 568 FirstFirst ... 319369409414417418419420421424429469519 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I really liked how they did the scene with Rider and Sakura, just after Shirou leaves for Illya. Rider telling Sakura that rather than Zouken she's worried of the priest, and Sakura puts on a little do-S face and basically goes "leave Kotomine to me". Rider's silent confusion and that little eerie jingle playing definitely hit the spot, very nice. That was from the VN right? I'm pretty sure I remember it being there.
    Yeap. This is from vn alright.

Great Big Ben London Star Rahab's Avatar
    Where is a good place to watch interviews with Sudou/the cast? I've been having trouble finding them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    He read all the books cover to cover, although who knows whether Zouken bothered to write the worm stuff down.

He thought she was actually being taught magecraft so I think it's more that he wasn't let in on what her whole situation was.
    https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20334/
    Spoiler:
    The brother treated his sister as a failure.
    The sister feared her brother and always looked down, as if avoiding his gaze.
    He thought it was because of shame, and he despised and loved her for it at the same time.
    Until he found out the truth.

A room he has never been told about.
    Knowledge that was not taught to him.
    Talent that was not given to him.
    Everything was in the room.
    A naked girl lay in the middle of the room.
    Around her were swarms of black worms and his terrifying grandfather.
    And his father glared at the boy as if he was a nuisance, an attitude he had never taken towards him.

It was not him that was special.
    It was not his sister that was kept at a distance.
    It was not her that was pitiable.
    And it was not her that was looking down on the other person

Pretty sure he has seen enough of the situation to figure out how the Matou magecraft works.

Hell he certainly had more knowledge than Tokiomi did.

Hell then there's the scene where he puts Rider again under his control by throwing Sakura into the worms earlier on I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Wasn't in the second.
    Of course they would just throw that out of the adaptation. Fuck, that really showed hard how the Fire had affected Shirou, in addition to what we learned in the Fate route. I guess that overly long Lancer x Assassin fight was needed so badly they needed to drop other stuff. Ugh.
    Last edited by warellis; January 19th, 2019 at 04:44 PM.

Going with how UBW tackled the fire flashback scenes, I seriously doubt that would have been adapted anyway.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Do we really need more fire flashbacks? By this point I think they've hammered home Shirou's issues more than enough.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Pretty sure he has seen enough of the situation to figure out how the Matou magecraft works.

Hell he certainly had more knowledge than Tokiomi did.

Hell then there's the scene where he puts Rider again under his control by throwing Sakura into the worms earlier on I think.
    "Knowledge that was not taught to him" implies the assumption there was knowledge being taught imo
    There was a scene in the VN where he pushed her into the basement but the worms actually avoided her iirc.

Also the real tragedy is no Rider mispronouncing Shirou scene.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    If they ever have future plans to adapt Fate, one of the pivotal moments is Kirei directly forcing Shirou to confront his trauma that also reverberates Saber's wish. So then you'd get all of it in like, watching order. Just a nice thought.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

A bit off topic, but when/if they do fate route, i figure they will add garden of avalon flashbacks, and balance the route more with arturia's side of things, since in ufotable's adaptions, we've already gotten a lot more context of shirou's story than the VN which was almost the opposite due to being the introductory route.

Shirou and Arturia are supposed to be mirror images, so i'd love to see far more context based on how things went about. She could dream about the fire and relate it back to such and such a thing happening. Emphasize the connection through direct events and examples, rather than implication, since they dont have to worry about keeping things under wraps for the viewer like in the VN about how similar they are through Shirou's future exploits.

That could really be interesting and give more contextual basis. rather than just having to hear Shirou monologue about it was really hot for the 9 billionth time, have Arturia narrate the portion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahab View Post
    Where is a good place to watch interviews with Sudou/the cast? I've been having trouble finding them.
    The movie 1 live stage events and stuff were included on a DVD that came with the BD, they'll probably do the same thing again for this one.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    A bit off topic, but when/if they do fate route, i figure they will add garden of avalon flashbacks, and balance the route more with arturia's side of things, since in ufotable's adaptions, we've already gotten a lot more context of shirou's story than the VN which was almost the opposite due to being the introductory route.

Shirou and Arturia are supposed to be mirror images, so i'd love to see far more context based on how things went about. She could dream about the fire and relate it back to such and such a thing happening. Emphasize the connection through direct events and examples, rather than implication, since they dont have to worry about keeping things under wraps for the viewer like in the VN about how similar they are through Shirou's future exploits.

That could really be interesting and give more contextual basis. rather than just having to hear Shirou monologue about it was really hot for the 9 billionth time, have Arturia narrate the portion
    it's no good to get too delusional
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Subs for the camrip are out btw, for those who are interested.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do we really need more fire flashbacks? By this point I think they've hammered home Shirou's issues more than enough.
    One scene that really hammers it home more than the others would be where he went to the place his house once stood and waved to the mother who was no longer there.
    He blocked out a lot, so it's important to note stuff like that even when he was adopted by Kiritsugu.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    guys, on what day Gilgamesh vs Skura?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, these fast full leaks kill my hype for the film....

How's the camp quality? So bad so good?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    guys, on what day Gilgamesh vs Skura?
    My friend watched the cam rip of that scene few hours ago, he pm me that it was bullshit and not the same as the VN and he needs to calm down b4 continue watching.

I'll wait for the BD, I only watch cam rip of movies I don't really care about.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was a good scene though, very guroi
    I think it got across "Sakura eats people" more straightforwardly than the VN

Kinda skewed and part of the screen is cut off which you can mostly notice during the credits (Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Part II: Lost But) but otherwise decently watchable

actually glad i didn't have to watch the love scene in a theater full of giggly teenagers
    Last edited by Kotonoha; January 19th, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

It's really good for a camrip; the audio is pretty clear and the biggest visible drawback is that it doesn't capture the full screen and thus the frames cut off at the sides. That said, it doesn't do justice to the faster scenes such as Alter vs. Herc.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the vore scene, but I think that the cinematography in that sequence (and maybe sound design? Right now I can't remember what music, if any, it had) kinda worked against what the screenplay seemed to want to do, which was make it really horrifying. The way the camera moves rather than sit still gave it the feel of an action setpiece rather than a horror scene, which the beginning and ending of the sequence absolutely nailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    My friend watched the cam rip of that scene few hours ago, he pm me that it was bullshit and not the same as the VN and he needs to calm down b4 continue watching.

I'll wait for the BD, I only watch cam rip of movies I don't really care about.
    It wasn't the same. (I watched clips of it and compare it to the VN). But whatever, since the first movie they never intended to make it 1 : 1

- - - Updated - - -

How tf people can bring good cameras to Movies?

Are phone cameras already that good?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    WTTTTFF THAT Saber Alter and Berserker fight??!! Lmao, Berskerker throwing building and Saber Alter just keep Excalibur everything!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll definitely go to theater when the movie is on theaters nearby!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

WTTTTFF THAT Saber Alter and Berserker fight??!! Lmao, Berskerker throwing building and Saber Alter just keep Excalibur everything!!
    It's amazing. Berserker going full beast-mode towards the end gave me chills, though Saber quickly executed his ass.

The fight reminds me a LOT of Saitama vs Boros from One Punch Man. Even the choreography and the animation style (though obviously the palette was very different).