Page 426 of 568 FirstFirst ... 326376416421424425426427428431436476526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Shitaya Noriko will probably just cry and cry if she's told she has to record the Normal End without the True End, so much that the staff will have to capitulate anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    From what I've seen Shitaya Noriko kind of just cries if you mention Sakura at all.
    Well I guess she would have very natural delivery for Sakura in that ending?

Quote Originally Posted by sobrimal88 View Post
    I guess one ending will be put in the movie and another will be put in the BD, just like Sunny Day for UBW.
    Oh, I just happened to watch that today. I had no idea it existed until a few days ago, It was nice.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    It's funny that powerlevelfag start to bring Alcides which has no relevance to Fate/Stay Night
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    It's funny that powerlevelfag start to bring Alcides which has no relevance to Fate/Stay Night
    about versus Saber Alter stuff?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    From what I've seen Shitaya Noriko kind of just cries if you mention Sakura at all.
    I think its really sweet how damn much she likes her role. For this entire HF project she’s just been absolutely beaming with joy.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    about versus Saber Alter stuff?
    Yeah on leaked video of Herc vs Saber Alter
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I think its really sweet how damn much she likes her role. For this entire HF project she’s just been absolutely beaming with joy.
    don't forget Sakuralot from Prillya movie.
    Yeah on leaked video of Herc vs Saber Alter
    of course it will be irrelevant because Saber Alter is backed by Dark Sakura.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    yea and herc is being boosted too by Ilya. Pretty sure any sane mage won't put high class HS on Berserker just to be drained like shit
    Only Ilya that can let Herc fight like that without dying. Judge from the master they should be pretty equal, it's just Saber Alter got help from the shadow and her NP isn't disabled
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

yea and herc is being boosted too by Ilya. Pretty sure any sane mage won't put high class HS on Berserker just to be drained like shit
    Only Ilya that can let Herc fight like that without dying. Judge from the master they should be pretty equal, it's just Saber Alter got help from the shadow and her NP isn't disabled
    They’re not even close. Illya is an absolutely mindblowing master yes, but she is in no way Dark Sakura tier. Sakura has virtually infinite mana supply because she pulls it straight outta the grail.

They’re not even close. Illya is an absolutely mindblowing master yes, but she is in no way Dark Sakura tier. Sakura has virtually infinite mana supply because she pulls it straight outta the grail.
    Isn't Illya being a mindblowing master (as far as Servant is concerned) nearly entirely down to having a massive mana supply? So obviously Dark Sakura outclasses her, since "massive" doesn't hold a candle to "virtually infinite."

Blog Entries
    I’m actually not entirely sure how much better dark Sakura is then Ilya on the grounds that after a certain point you are giving a servant more mana then they can plausibly use
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Honestly, Stay Night doesn't have a single bad seiyuu (a case could be argued about other anime installements of the franchise like Apocrypha or Extra, but that's not here or now), but I think she, George and Tanaka are the three MVPs there.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Also how much they can supply a Servant with at one time, I'd say. If you've got a massive mana tank, but your output's small, you aren't going to be able to power Salter. She'll blast through all her mana and you'll be left trying to refill her riot water cannon with your Super Soaker.

I feel like there's a giggity in there somewhere, but I couldn't find it.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Don't know if it's been posted here yet, but Delightworks made a lovely little web game based on Lancer running after True Assassin: http://app.aniplex.co.jp/fatehf/

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m actually not entirely sure how much better dark Sakura is then Ilya on the grounds that after a certain point you are giving a servant more mana then they can plausibly use
    With a Servant like Saber who has a very expensive NP, limitless mana is pretty nice. And Saber Alter at least in this movie seems pretty wasteful in general, throwing out all that mana like its past expiration date. And correct me if im wrong, but doesn’t she constant sweat out mana as some kind of defensive barrier too?

if talking about servants that benefit from ridiculous excess of mana, in my eyes Saber Alter would definitely be one.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Wifi versus being jacked into the landline. And for someone like Saber who uses magical energy like it's going out of style, being jacked into the wall is a lot better.

I made the wifi versus wall jacked analogy when we talked about why Sakura doesn't have super giant shadow giants even if she has mana refilling near all the time in HF True.
    Though that might be just because there is no need to have XBOXHUEG familiars stomping around when she just needs then to gather books or something, having cute pipsqueaks is probably better.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; January 24th, 2019 at 09:07 AM.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    With a Servant like Saber who has a very expensive NP, limitless mana is pretty nice. And Saber Alter at least in this movie seems pretty wasteful in general, throwing out all that mana like its past expiration date. And correct me if im wrong, but doesn’t she constant sweat out mana as some kind of defensive barrier too?

if talking about servants that benefit from ridiculous excess of mana, in my eyes Saber Alter would definitely be one.
    Wasn't that happen since first movie came out?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    We know Saber at full power can kill Herakles with Excalibur. I imagine a Saber who doesn't have to worry about running out of energy and can throw Excaliblasts around like she's a Dragon Ball character has an even better chance.
    Actually, I don't have to imagine, that's pretty much what happens in the novel. Sorry, why are we discussing this, again?

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Because Saber Alter is bae? Don't know dude -_-
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    but I think she, George and Tanaka are the three MVPs there.
    Asakawa though.

(Is Tanaka particularly enthusiastic about Caster? I don't think I've ever seen anything from her)