Page 443 of 568 FirstFirst ... 343393433438441442443444445448453493543 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, most of the fight scenes so far are way too long for a 2 hour movie considering the better fight scenes are still to come (Nine Bullet Revolver, Rider/Saber, Rin/Sakura, Shirou/Kotomine). Last movie is going to be packed with them, which is why I wish they were less important in the 1st 2 movies so that we could have gotten some of the better lore/characterization scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    There's also a couple smaller fights like Kotomine vs Hassan or Sakura bullying Rin at the Emiya household.

Really hoping they go past the 2 hour mark with the third movie because the last bit of HF is PACKED with lore, character and action.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    The one thing I'm annoyed about was that they didn't show enough of a difference between the Shadow eating Gil and it eating Herc or Saber.

Spoiler:
    I was expecting him to half-tear his way out of her, all armoured up, and then both of them struggling for the win, him tearing his way out of her like she's afraid he'll do in the VN while the shadow brutally crunches on him. Instead, he shoots her arm off, when it eats his leg he yells at her, still not attacking, like an idiot, only shoots her after she's recovered and stood up, and then stands around staring at the Shadow like an idiot while it chomps him.
    I think that the clarification of Gilgamesh being a pain to Sakura comes later in the route? I guess in interlude? I don't remember well, but there is some lines of Sakura complaining about the stomachache derived from that Golden Guy... So there's still hope.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lots of things will be interesting to see in the next movie. I always raised an eyebrow when Rin said that Sakura's powers were so simple when they had such variation when she you know, actually got to use them. So it'll be interesting to see what people think of that line, but most of the stuff that she says in HF that is basically, "you can't have her help since she can't function as a magus" was cut, but there were also the magecraft talk Sakura had with Shirou was mostly cut, or how she says she cannot heal the damage from Archer's arm with her powers and suggested chatting with Rider for a solution (which come on Nasu, you should have worked that angle more if you bothered to put the line in).
    Given Sudou is showing more of what Nasu implied with her powers (the long reach of her shadow, the spears, how it shows the Shadow itself taking mana in *with audible almost gulping effect, nice touch Sudou* as it sucked it from the air before the explosion, familiar puppet usage that you might as well just say she makes her own ghost pokemon), not even getting into the shadow walking or that she can inhabit those familiars to make an effective clone from someone whose training was anything but, and only got some juice, not the manual to use it. It would be odd that Rin thinks of that as lesser than a repertoire of jewel grenades, shields, and Gandr. By the end of this movie, if it overturns the "Sakura doesn't know anything and can't do anything with magecraft" stuff that pervades the fandom even a little, I'd be happy.

^That would have to be an original line, since the most she remembered about Gil was what the Grail told her that the possession went to Kirei since it couldn't assimilate Gil.
    It was Herc in the next part of the scene that hurts her because his soul is cramping hers and she wasn't made to go into automatic shutdown after a certain amount of spirits like Ilya and Iri.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; March 16th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Lots of things will be interesting to see in the next movie. I always raised an eyebrow when Rin said that Sakura's powers were so simple when they had such variation when she you know, actually got to use them. So it'll be interesting to see what people think of that line, but most of the stuff that she says in HF that is basically, "you can't have her help since she can't function as a magus" was cut, but there were also the magecraft talk Sakura had with Shirou was mostly cut, or how she says she cannot heal the damage from Archer's arm with her powers and suggested chatting with Rider for a solution (which come on Nasu, you should have worked that angle more if you bothered to put the line in).
    Given Sudou is showing more of what Nasu implied with her powers (the long reach of her shadow, the spears, how it shows the Shadow itself taking mana in *with audible almost gulping effect, nice touch Sudou* as it sucked it from the air before the explosion, familiar puppet usage that you might as well just say she makes her own ghost pokemon), not even getting into the shadow walking or that she can inhabit those familiars to make an effective clone from someone whose training was anything but, and only got some juice, not the manual to use it. It would be odd that Rin thinks of that as lesser than a repertoire of jewel grenades, shields, and Gandr. By the end of this movie, if it overturns the "Sakura doesn't know anything and can't do anything with magecraft" stuff that pervades the fandom even a little, I'd be happy.

^That would have to be an original line, since the most she remembered about Gil was what the Grail told her that the possession went to Kirei since it couldn't assimilate Gil.
    It was Herc in the next part of the scene that hurts her because his soul is cramping hers and she wasn't made to go into automatic shutdown after a certain amount of spirits like Ilya and Iri.
    Ok, so there's some misremembering of my part. As a fan of Gilgamesh I lament to say then the possibilities to get that line is almost zero, as he in this route is nothing more than fuel (with that thing about his equivalence of five Heroic Spirit's souls etc).

Anyways, I liked the scene of his death here more than the VN's one. The fact that he gets eaten instead of blackened is more than enough evidence of his uniqueness, at least for non anime viewers only, which is decent I guess.

EDIT: bad phrasing...

I meant that I liked his death more in the movie and then, separate sentence, the fact about getting eaten instead of blackened proves his uniqueness enough from my point of view.

I'd say, even for a casual would be understandable if he pays sufficient attention.
    Last edited by lolque; March 16th, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I finished Presage Flower. It was a okay movie, it had it good moments, I just felt like some parts of the movie dragged on for too long and there wasn't anything really exciting happening. That last part with Saber that reminded me of Ichigo and his Inner Hollow is one thing.
    Hana no Uta was okay too, but I like Brave Shine and Last Stardust a lot more. If only the ending song was like them. I don't even know if I'll watch the second film though, given that I don't watch or like horror movies normally, and some parts of this one were pretty scary. I need to watch something that can get rid of the creeped out feeling I have.
    If you don't like being creeped out, definitely don't watch the second movie. For all the faults I had with the Gil scene, it legitimately disturbs me and I can't quite understand how they did that.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Sakura eating finger always disturb me.... she thought those are candy
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Sakura eating finger always disturb me.... she thought those are candy
    Not as bad as pinatas exploding with candies.

Then imagine them as human beings.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Relevant

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Not as bad as pinatas exploding with candies.

Then imagine them as human beings.
    That's nut
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Relevant

she focuses on being slut
    pls new icdd album

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Remind again when the Bluray for the second movie is supposed to come out?

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    on Summer
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ended up taking time the last few days doing a few hundred posts' worth of catch-up on this thread, with my last post being made here shortly after Lost Butterfly's Japanese premiere, and before the camrip of the movie made itself known here and elsewhere.

Thank goodness I didn't watch the camrip before seeing it on March 14th! Also, thank goodness I didn't get myself further tempted to watch it by hanging out here the past 2 months. :P (I luv u BL, but there are times I need to *actively* keep a distance from this thread if not forum...) I just wouldn't have wanted my first experience with the movie be defined by something not theater or Blu-ray quality. Even doing some scene browsing after the fact via camrip, I feel I'm sullying my experience with the movie already. Not sure I'd ever like to go back through the whole camrip before Lost Butterfly goes to bluray (or when I see it again in theaters dubbed).

Anyway: I really liked the second Heaven's Feel movie! But before elaborating on any of those feelings (which I won't during my limited & precious break time at work)...

WHERE ARE OUR SONG SUBTITLES ANIPLEX USA

I didn't really expect anything different after the theatrical screenings and Blu-ray release of Presage Flower, which didn't bother including subtitles for "Hana no Uta"... but this still really stings, not having any (translated) subtitles for "I beg you." Shouldn't English-speaking audiences be afforded the opportunity to make sense of the one key image song associated with the movie as it plays over the credits? Geez.
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

This isnt 2000s fansubs, i doubt they'd ever bother with something like that...

Translating songs should be an industry standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    People always shit on fansubs these days but goddamn did they sometimes go the extra mile with song lyrics, karaoke, fonts, text placement and all around making the subs easy and pleasant to read. I die a little bit more inside every time I watch an ep of crunchys BNHA.

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    and all around making the subs easy and pleasant to read.
    This is especially true for Lost Butterfly. It's pretty sad when fansubs done by a single guy from 4chan flows better than official subtitles used by Aniplex themselves. I swear more than half of the exposition in the official subbing had some needlessly convoluted wording/sentence structure in them.

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Translating songs should be an industry standard.
    And it's a standard that just about everyone imaginable in this industry practices. Even Aniplex USA has, and I think still does as far as tv series are concerned. Yet *at least* since the last Kara no Kyoukai film (if the subs used in Amazon prime video and Crunchyroll are anything to go by), it feels like they've done away with subtitling film songs.

IIRC, I wrote one letter to [email protected] sometime after seeing Presage Flower, but.... is that even the right avenue for 'customer support'?
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Fansubs were fucking amazing in their age. Just some really dedicated beautiful bastards working on their favourite cartoons. They'd just work on one or two series and put absolutely everything into it.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP