Page 457 of 568 FirstFirst ... 357407447452455456457458459462467507557 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Extra Rin's family was a branch... that tokiomi created
    But sure Matou were next door + they were going for the grail
    Yeah but is that branch family even a thing in the Stay Night timelines? It strikes me as specifically an Extra timeline thing. I mean Tokiomi doesn't strike me as normally the cheating type I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I think I remember Menwearpink on SB saying that he feels Luvia is more like a level 50 compared to Rin's Level 30:
    Like Rin has higher potential but Luvia currently is superior at magecraft.
    where I am coming from is that luvia was able to defeat rin in a non boosted fight during their first meeting, but shortly thereafter rin fought luvia to a draw when they were using magic to boost their abilities.

this suggests luvia is slightly better as a fighter but rin has already surpassed her (again slightly) in using magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but is that branch family even a thing in the Stay Night timelines? It strikes me as specifically an Extra timeline thing. I mean Tokiomi doesn't strike me as normally the cheating type I guess.
    Didn't he have dream of having a harem when he was younger? I think I heard that once.

But Dilo actually working with her for six months seems to have done well, so I think "not Zouken" would have been better for her even taking the experiments out of the equation.
    Though it might be more useful to muse on if she can overcome what was done to her if she has the right teacher now.
    I'm inclined to think that having a student who is jacked into however much mana they want would be good, although I would fear people exploiting her because of that and the grail after effects.
    Which might be why having Dilo as a teacher, then Rider as a study buddy might be best, and why she refused Rin's invitation to the Clock Tower, if not for the fact she and her boyfriend are probably too attractive as lab rats not taking Medusa walking around into account.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Didn't he have dream of having a harem when he was younger? I think I heard that once.
    Where was this stated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    But Dilo actually working with her for six months seems to have done well, so I think "not Zouken" would have been better for her even taking the experiments out of the equation.
    Though it might be more useful to muse on if she can overcome what was done to her if she has the right teacher now.
    I'm inclined to think that having a student who is jacked into however much mana they want would be good, although I would fear people exploiting her because of that and the grail after effects.
    Which might be why having Dilo as a teacher, then Rider as a study buddy might be best, and why she refused Rin's invitation to the Clock Tower, if not for the fact she and her boyfriend are probably too attractive as lab rats not taking Medusa walking around into account.
    Yeah I was kind of surprised Rin even thought of inviting Sakura to the Clock Tower. Makes me wonder if that might've been a potential goof-up girl thing on her part.

As for Rider, from what I understand practically none of the magi at the Clock Tower could really take on a high-level Servant like her?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ADab1za View Post
    That's... strange.

What does it say? My autotranslate says something gibberish about limited release. Also, no DVD?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    That's... strange.

What does it say? My autotranslate says something gibberish about limited release. Also, no DVD?
    some bonus for Ufotable shop.
    there is a DVD it is already up on Amazon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ADab1za View Post
    some bonus for Ufotable shop.
    there is a DVD it is already up on Amazon.
    Oh. Nevermind then. And thank you for the info! )

I wonder if we'll get the first key visual for Spring Song during the upcoming Machi asobi.

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    lost butterfly -1/10 no kirei bromance.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Where was this stated?Yeah I was kind of surprised Rin even thought of inviting Sakura to the Clock Tower. Makes me wonder if that might've been a potential goof-up girl thing on her part.

As for Rider, from what I understand practically none of the magi at the Clock Tower could really take on a high-level Servant like her?
    For the first, I dunno, it's one of those things I think I heard somewhere that might not be supported with evidence.
    For the second, she probably (incorrectly) thought Sakura wouldn't bother studying, so she thought she would give her a push towards the Clock Tower. You got to remember, reconciliations happening or not, Rin has her own idea of what being a magus entails, so if she didn't have Dilo as a teacher, she might have suggested it more strongly. Which begs the question of when kids come about if she'll ask them to be trained.
    And yeah, Rider would be able to protect her from most, but I think she errs on Jackie Chan's mentality of wanting no trouble in the first place.

I do wonder when the shilling for Spring Song will really begin. Or what collabs we will get.

According to the auto-translate it says on Amazon that the BD comes with English subs (like HF 1 did) which means I'm down for getting it now

A fan animated Lorelei, and it's done pretty well:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LXz1FAWj70E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerminator15 View Post
    According to the auto-translate it says on Amazon that the BD comes with English subs (like HF 1 did) which means I'm down for getting it now
    If you pefer sub over dub you might as well just get it now, it's not like you need to read the summary on the back. I like the English cast for these movies so I don't mind waiting.

I wrote my review of the movie here, Lost Butterfly was amazing!

imagine liking dubs

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with that. I personally prefer digimon pokemon dub
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I hope you aint talking about Digimons english dub cuz fuck any dub that removes butterfly and braveheart.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Digimon, champion!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    That fan made Illya scene is really good! Shame that the movie skimmed through it

Got nothing against the dub personally, I'm just not waiting a year and a half for the prospect of a UK version.