Page 463 of 568 FirstFirst ... 363413453458461462463464465468473513563 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Blog Entries
    I mean

its sakura

not to be crass, or rude, but the girl has a long history of putting her head in the sand and blotting out things she wishes weren’t happening. Even if she actually had the ability to call rider back she probably just told herself there was nothing she could do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Hm, if were talking about in VN terms, if we don't have enough sakura points gained then that may affect her decisions during the other routes, which is why she doesn't do anything that much as Tobias has said

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thing was, Nasu commented on it as an aside, he said that Rider let Sakura go into a coma because she knows she would survive it. He phrased it basically that "Medusa used the Bloodfort knowing Sakura is a magus and can survive with just a coma, so she didn't tell her. However, if Sakura knew Shinji's plan, she would have stopped him."

Though the last part was supposedly, "make him even more of a wakame", so take that as you will.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Thing was, Nasu commented on it as an aside, he said that Rider let Sakura go into a coma because she knows she would survive it. He phrased it basically that "Medusa used the Bloodfort knowing Sakura is a magus and can survive with just a coma, so she didn't tell her. However, if Sakura knew Shinji's plan, she would have stopped him."

Though the last part was supposedly, "make him even more of a wakame", so take that as you will.
    Huh, the woes of not being well - versed with moonspeak rears its ugly head once again.

So that's how it happened in Fate and UBW.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't need to know Japanese for this thing though, I know it was brought up here when the Q&A came out. but I found hit on Tsukikan too.

Rider invoked Blood Fort Andromeda despite Sakura being in the school. If the barrier was sustained, would Rider have went to save Sakura even if it meant disobeying Wakame [Seaweed, Shinji's nickname]? <Teacher Blossom>

Takeuchi: I'm actually wondering about that too.

Nasu: I hate to be mean, but Sakura has enough magical energy such that she would only be in a coma. To Rider that's not a problem, which is why it was done in secret from Sakura. Had she talked to Sakura instead, it would have become much more chaotic like "stop her brother → her brother becomes more of a Wakame."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    that Shirou is intense. Takeuchi gave him an uncharacteristically adult face.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    that Shirou is intense. Takeuchi gave him an uncharacteristically adult face.
    Yeah I almost thought it was a different Artist. Gotta say though this is probably his best poster

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    They added the (clearer) Rho Aias scene huh

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shirou looks like he has the sunken kiritsugu eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I've never seen him have a face like that before.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Well he's going through a lot this route...

He looks like that Miyuverse Shirou to me

Looks like they finally decided to give him an actual nose

I kind of wonder, if Mind of Steel ending Shirou was ever done, if he'd have that look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I kind of wonder, if Mind of Steel ending Shirou was ever done, if he'd have that look on his face.
    spoiler
    I thought we got MoS Shirou in the movie?
    Last edited by noname14; June 2nd, 2019 at 12:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    That is one hella serious face, and he also does indeed somehow look rather different and more grownup from usual. I like it though. Takeuchi finally changing his own drawing style a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    I thought we got MoS Shirou in the movie?
    //should I spoiler that?
    SPOILER
    MoS Shirou is the one who would both kill Sakura for the greater good and also let nothing stop him from winning the war, basically (as Kotomine likes to point out) making the same as Kiritsugu. So no, you won't see that version of him in these movies. In the VN there is a choice you can make in HF that leads to Shirou going this route though, which leads to a Bad End (and you also get to listen to the aforementioned dialogue from Kotomine about how you're now basically the same as Kiritsugu, and will surly win the war).

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    That is one hella serious face, and he also does indeed somehow look rather different and more grownup from usual. I like it though. Takeuchi finally changing his own drawing style a bit?

SPOILER
    MoS Shirou is the one who would both kill Sakura for the greater good and also let nothing stop him from winning the war, basically (as Kotomine likes to point out) making the same as Kiritsugu. So no, you won't see that version of him in these movies. In the VN there is a choice you can make in HF that leads to Shirou going this route though, which leads to a Bad End (and you also get to listen to the aforementioned dialogue from Kotomine about how you're now basically the same as Kiritsugu, and will surly win the war).
    SPOILER
    *cough* dream sequence *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post

SPOILER
    Spoiler:
    He means that during the inner conflict Shirou has in the second half of the film, you see that side of him represented as a white haired, thousand-yard stare version of him beheading Sakura in a dream. That's supposed to represent the Shirou in the Superhero ending.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last time I saw an intense face of Emiya Shirou is on the opening movie of PS Vita Version of Fate Stay Night: Heaven's Feel.

That one's his edge mode seeping. Bravo, Takeuchi - sensei. You've outdone yourself without relying on the Saberface.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.