Page 506 of 568 FirstFirst ... 6406456496501504505506507508511516556 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,120 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Wow it's almost like she's just blocking Rider's attack without bothering to completely throw her back or something.
    burn your dread you coward

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    How is Medusa overpowering Saber in that shot from the trailer when Berserker was thrown around like a little puppy. I hope Alter's defeat makes sense in the movie, they might have made her a little too OP in the second one.
    She is supposed to be able to hold her back while Shirou prepares by going all out so it's not surprising. Not that I wouldn't appreciate some Medusa wank because for all the stuff she supposed to have, she doesn't get to shine very much.
    Besides, doesn't she say that she could have held all of Fuyuki in a Bloodfort if Sakura really wanted to win in Hollow? I would welcome Sudou showing us visual examples of what she can do when she wants to do something, or her being calculating in battle to make up the difference. Since this is really the last shot to make her look cool, he should indeed go all out.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Not really. I prefer the Normal End to the True End because the Normal End feels like it better fits the tone and themes of the Route, whereas True is like a fix-fic "And then everyone lived happily ever after with no consequences and everything was sunshine and rainbows" ending, complete with literally "lol!Zelretch" saving Rin from the Association at the last Second.

Normal Ending was tragic and bittersweet, but overall felt more real. TBH the only part of it I don't like is Sakura shitting on everything that everyone suffered through and sacrificed to save her in favour of being a Crazy Cat Lady living in her dead boyfriends house forever because she only got some of what she wanted instead of everything.

Seriously Girl, you should learn from Akiha's example and learn to heal/move forward, just because your husbando is dead is no reason to give up on life.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, anyone that thought they were ever going to do anything but the True End was just fooling themselves.
    I'd disagree on both points. For HF True, it's mainly that they didn't give you an hour long epilogue (and it STILL ends up being one of the longer epilogues with more meaty information) to show everything that happened in a drawn out manner. In True, Rin thought Sakura would collapse, but she ignored her aftereffects from being forcibly separated from AM and worked her ass off and sold pretty much all the capital she gained from her years of torment to get Shirou back with a used body. Since it's unlikely that Zouken left her instructions on how to access any additional funds, and surely it won't have his rental properties and the rent of the tenants go under her name now, so that is capital lost faster than Kirei selling off the Tohsaka's estates abroad. So those tomes were money she could use to get by and now that's technically all gone. Maybe she can sell the Matou household, because I doubt she wants to willingly live there if she doesn't have to and with some parts in there, I would guess it would be hard to sell with the mounds of decaying bodies, blood, vomit, and things Merry Maids can't deal with, like the giant spiders. So Zouken's lands probably get procured by the same Association that didn't care if All the World's Evil was born if the gate opened just a bit wider, that pisses me off in hindsight.

But the good wholesome parts to the ending would be as well Sakura finding a mentor for herself and trying to do what she could to help out in Fuyuki, to stave off wallowing. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, it's an ending where they worked to get there, and it's not like it isn't said in the text. It's all there.

As for HF Normal, I sound like a broken record, but it's only because this seems to be forgotten easily, but not only does the text say "it took a long time, but Sakura decides to interact with people again, even if she didn't want to let go of Shirou" was there in the text. Plus, she trained herself, so neither ending had her completely give up magecraft and become a spinster. And gained a cute apprentice in her old age before passing on. Calling her a crazy cat lady would be dismissing all of that.

Really, I hope Sudou can go all out and they give him enough time for the epilogue with all they have to get through in the movie itself, hell, if True could get an OVA just to have some hour long epilogue to explain some things I would be satisfied. Because if a long epilogue in the VN which pretty much spells out to you what happens still have people getting it wrong this whole time, I can only dread the threads that will pop up asking stuff about the more vague stuff like what state Shirou's body was in before he was completely restored and recuperating a few months before the epilogue.

Blog Entries

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Is that a new Emiya remix or an old one ?

Blog Entries
    An old one. From Realta Nua Ost 2012 - Unite ~ Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] Suite.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    HF promo art keep proving Takeuchi still got it if he just tries

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    though finishes are done by Koyama and colors are done by Shima Udon.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    That art looks fucking amazing.
    Much hype.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Now people can finally give up on normal end.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    though finishes are done by Koyama and colors are done by Shima Udon.
    Thats a given though, the only thing Takeuchis ever been able to do is chara drafts

That Kirei have so much meme potential

Blog Entries
    Going for True End, eh. Expected but still wondering why they didn't develop Ilya and Shirou's relationship. Didn't they mute the Lorelei song and skip Shirou inviting Ilya to live with him?

Looking forward to punch contest and NLBW tho. Perhaps Crane Wings, if they feel daring. Maybe Rider and Shirou take on Saber together.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    They muted it because the director wanted to focus on Shirou and Sakura from what I remember

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    He has been getting a lot of Saber art for these anniversary pics, so you can coerce him for a poster or two.

Expect Galatica Saber for next Saber Wars!

US Friend Code

Blog Entries
    Alas, I was too late
    Last edited by Day; February 26th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Damn, Astral Finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    They muted it because the director wanted to focus on Shirou and Sakura from what I remember
    Which is a bad thing because Heaven's Feel isn't just about Sakura and Shirou. You don't see Miura (UBW director) forcing the Rin and Shirou ship in UBW anime. Sudou not balancing out screentime for other characters will ruin the climax of spring song because it'll fall flat and will have no impact on people because they don't care about them.

But people already care about Illya and Kotomine due to Zero and UBW. These movies are made with those in mind too, given they are meant to be seen after seeing both series. Also this is a problem that only VN readers would even care for.

At the end of the day, this is an adaptation and adaptations should be their own thing in a new medium. You can disagree with the approach but so far it made the movies very solid narrative wise.