Page 402 of 568 FirstFirst ... 302352392397400401402403404407412452502 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    all sexism shit should be thrown to the garbage bin

Btw it looks like Shirou finally got 'em all
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I'm a bit interested in your definition of third base now
    First base: kissing
    second base: handjob/touching the naked body
    third base: oral stimulation such as a blowjob
    score: sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    it'll be on US theater on March. Prepare yourself guys
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomaster View Post
    The guy who wrote this review is good though. Unlike the SJW tumblrite who was behind the UBW reviews (she hates HF too btw).
    Kim Morrissy is a woman, iirc

ANN typically has people who are either fans or positive about these early preview of movies do the reviews, so it makes sense there would do a more positive review of it here.
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
    Kim Morrissy is a woman, iirc

ANN typically has people who are either fans or positive about these early preview of movies do the reviews, so it makes sense there would do a more positive review of it here.
    Oh, I did not know. In any case her review was quite good. She didn't try to find senseless things to complain about just to cause traction to the site.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    First base: kissing
    second base: handjob/touching the naked body
    third base: oral stimulation such as a blowjob
    score: sex
    Which base is hand holding? I guess second?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Which base is hand holding?
    game over
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Which base is hand holding? I guess second?
    The equivilent of everybody gets a trophy day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

is the scene where shirou slightly loosens the Shroud and then his mind goes insane in the movie?

Blog Entries
    Yep and it is pretty creepy.

How's the fight between Saber alter and Herk? Did he just got stomp again?

Blog Entries
    I'll spoil this one just in case.

Spoiler:
    They start with it seeming like Saber steamrolls him but he just keeps coming back after taking absurd amounts of damage. They do a great job of highlighting that despite the huge disadvantage Berserker is at he is still a threat.

But of course there isn't much he can do when every swing from Saber is basically a combination of mini and full on Excaliblasts.

I will admit the first fake death where they make it seem like he ran out of all his lives only to reveal he was just getting started left the largest impact on me.

Detailed spoiler for Heaven's Feel: Lost Butterfly

I have read the detailed spoiler in https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6005065610?red_tag=3409096690 and I feel the spoiler here, which is generally comprehensive, misses certain details. So I will put the whole translated spoiler here.

Spoiler:
    First Act:

In Ryuudou Temple, Shirou called out for Saber, then sighted her back in a corridor. He followed her to the pond, witnessing Saber being devoured by "the shadow". He turned, only saw "the shadow" standing right next to him.

"The shadow" stepped forward, spreaded out its tentacles, swallowed Shirou.

"What in the world are you" Shirou's voice heard at the background.

This was all Shirou's dream

Second Act:

Spoiler:
    After waking up, Shirou had breakfast with Sakura and watched the news.

Shirou told Sakura that Saber had returned to her country. Sakura was sad, but asked if Saber was back, Shirou no longer needed to go out at night anymore, right?

Shirou said yes but I had to. It was because Saber was gone that I needed to go out more frequently at night. He also told Sakura no to wait for him outside at night.

Shirou went to school and waited at the bus stop, thinking about the current situation of the Grail War.

Suddenly, a snowball hitted Shirou, then another one, then one more on his face, only seeing Illya smiling at him.

Shirou and Illya sit together on a bench. Shirou asked why Illya was meeting him even there were enemies and she just bladed him days ago. Illya replied it was his fault for running towards a blade without defence. Also masters only fought at night, plus Shirou was no longer a master now anyway.

Shirou asked "Do you know Kiritsugu Emiya?"

Illya's face darkened, said "I don't know." and then left the park.

Just when Shirou was about to chase her, Rin spotted Shirou and called out for him

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Alter View Post
    There is a camrip of that scene. Am I allowed to post it here?
    If the rip is still up PM me it too please

Third Act:

Spoiler:

Rin took him to her mansion, then told him to wait at her room.

Shirou looked around her room, spotted a photo of young Rin, then saw something that rang a bell...

"Archer, make a tea for him...What?No?Why giving me such a grumpy expression?" Rin's voice could be heard outside

Right when they were about to start a meeting, only to be terminated by Rin, who found out Sakura had a cold and pulled Shirou back to his house.

Sakura disappeared from Shirou's house. Shirou received a call from somebody, shocked, then dashed out. Rin sighed, then went after him.

Fourth Act:

Spoiler:

By the time Shirou rushed to the school library, Shinji was putting a knife on Sakura's neck, who was wearing a emerald earring on her left ear.

Shinji used the Book of False Attendent and ordered Rider to attack Shirou.

Rider said to Shirou "You should not have come here if you intend to fight."

Shirou was no match for Rider. Sustaining damages from several kicks, Shirou grabbed a book and put it at his abdomen for defence.

Suddenly, Rider whispered to his ear "Thank you for tolerating till now." and then punched Shirou, at his abdomen, into the air

Shinji laughed hysterically, Emiya had his butt kicked by my Rider hahahahaha.

Only to find out something's wrong, as Shirou landed right next to him.

Shirou lifted his leg, kicked Shinji right out of the way

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sobrimal88 View Post
    Fourth Act:

Spoiler:

By the time Shirou rushed to the school library, Shinji was putting a knife on Sakura's neck, who was wearing a emerald earring on her left ear.

Shinji used the Book of False Attendent and ordered Rider to attack Shirou.

Rider said to Shirou "You should not have come here if you intend to fight."

Shirou was no match for Rider. Sustaining damages from several kicks, Shirou grabbed a book and put it at his abdomen for defence.

Suddenly, Rider whispered to his ear "Thank you for tolerating till now." and then punched Shirou, at his abdomen, into the air

Shinji laughed hysterically, Emiya had his butt kicked by my Rider hahahahaha.

Only to find out something's wrong, as Shirou landed right next to him.

Shirou lifted his leg, kicked Shinji right out of the way

Spoiler:
    Rider got her second flag. Congratulations. Few more flags and the eventual ataraxia release will show us the awesome three way.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Fifth Act:

Spoiler:

Shinji and Shirou rushed against each other in Naruto-Sasuke style, pulling punches. But Shirou's punch landed first, right on Shinji's face.

Shinji got super furious, yelling, ordered Rider to kill Shirou.

At this very moment, Archer and Rin broke in through the window. Archer stopped Rider and fatally wounded her, leaving her in blood.

Sakura could not bear Rider wounding anymore. The Book of False Attendent was burned. Rider instantly recovered and went back to Sakura.

Rin immediately understood what was going on. Shinji could not be a master if he knew nothing about magic. So the real master should be the real inheritor of the Matou family Sakura.

Shirou was shocked and speechless.

"Look at me you alllllll" Shinji yelled.

Shinji told Sakura to make him another Book of False Attendent, but Rin told him if the last command spell was used, Rider would be freed and it would not end well for him.

No other option for Shinji, he broke the green crystal on his hand, which then broke Sakura's green earring as well.

The green liquid splattered, causing Sakura's mana to lose control and go full havoc

Sixth act

Spoiler:

A small dark sphere appeared in the mid air, growing out millions and millions of spikes.

Shirou, Rin and Archer tried to stop Sakura, but Rider, who only wanted to ensure Sakura's survival, activated the
    Spoiler:
    Blood Fort Andromeda.

A giant mono eye opened on top of the sky, activating the andromeda.

Rider pulled off her eye mask.
    Mystic Eyes of Petrification shot out two rays of purple light, while her long hair moving like snakes.

Three had themselves petrifying from their blood vessels, slowly turning into a rock.

Suddenly a small dark sphere appeared in front of Rin. In order to save Rin, Shirou pushed her away, and got impaled by the spikes.

Sakura saw Shirou injured and had an emotional breakdown. Three dark spheres appeared around her, growing out spikes impaling herself