Page 421 of 568 FirstFirst ... 321371411416419420421422423426431471521 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Do the plush animals dragged by the current under the river as Sakura passes by symbolize the Servants? The lion obviously would be Artoria, and the bear might be Berserker (that word and 'Bear' share an origin, after all), but we also see a fox, and it doesn't fit, since Tamamo, Suzuka and Osakabehime are never in this continuity at all, and none of the other Servants who do fits the the animal. Shirou, and for extension EMIYA, is sometimes associated with a dog, as is Lancer, but this looked too much like a fox instead of a dog...

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Do the plush animals dragged by the current under the river as Sakura passes by symbolize the Servants? The lion obviously would be Artoria, and the bear might be Berserker (that word and 'Bear' share an origin, after all), but we also see a fox, and it doesn't fit, since Tamamo, Suzuka and Osakabehime are never in this continuity at all, and none of the other Servants who do fits the the animal. Shirou, and for extension EMIYA, is sometimes associated with a dog, as is Lancer, but this looked too much like a fox instead of a dog...
    The animals were dog, fox, lion and bear.

Dog for Lancer, Fox for Caster, Lion for Saber and Bear for Berserker.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I must have missed the dog.

It's kinda the first time I see Medea associated with a fox that I can remember, as well, but maybe it's an overall Caster thing for those who wouldn't have their own animal motifs, like Circe?

Medea has been associated with a fox even before Tamamo was a thing. I mean Tamamo kind of plays into that joke in the first place.

Great Big Ben London Star Rahab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    It's kinda the first time I see Medea associated with a fox that I can remember, as well, but maybe it's an overall Caster thing for those who wouldn't have their own animal motifs, like Circe?
    Also Sasaki is always calling her a vixen, as in a female fox. At least in the UBW anime I forget if he does that in the VN.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Calling sly, scheming women foxes is pretty common in japanese media, I believe.

JP Friend Code
    It can also be seen as a joke on Medea nickname Casko (キャス子) which is same pronunciation as Tamamo's Casko (キャス狐).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    The new exciting announcement is that the whole thing leaked and most of us are weak and evil, so we watched it and discussed spoilers.
    Ah, I see. Cool I guess. I'd never watch a camrip myself though (unless I know for sure that no alternative will ever come, which of course is not something that will ever happen, so it's not a problem that I actually have to deal with). Ever. I care too much about watching things I like in proper quality. But then I also want the entire experience in one go, to properly enjoy it, rather than having it divided up and then wating for a year between each movie, so I haven't even watched the first movie yet. Gonna wait for all three to be out on bluray, then watch them all in one go. I have steel will.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    the fights has been leaked to Youtube. lmao
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

They were leaked as soon as the movie was. Obviously.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    And the comments on youtube on every fight videos are cancer as always lmao
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I mean it's Youtube, what did you expect...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    My favorite bit was using Imaginary Number Space as a psuedo shield to shunt them away while the taint ruined his NPs. Who would have though that magecraft that was originally used to store artifacts could be used like that.
    Caster telling her that her innate powers are incredible is true.
    But isn't the taint more due to the Shadow than Sakura's innate abilities there?

Actually wait, could potentially a Sakura who had been fully trained in her innate abilities do anything akin to the Ainsworth's Flash Air Displacement, or even a sort GoB by shooting out stuff from her portals?
    Last edited by warellis; January 21st, 2019 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    And the comments on youtube on every fight videos are cancer as always lmao
    to expect otherwise is to go looking for disappointment

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    SSR Dark Sakura when

HF3 campaign would be most likely. Although after the Parvati scandal, who knows? They might just blacklist any future nonCCC Sakuras to avoid possible backlash, just handing Sakura to another artist might be seen as disrespectful to Boudicaman.

Surprised Sitonai didn’t get a FSN costume, though.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
    SSR Dark Sakura when
    I want this too
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    HF3 campaign would be most likely. Although after the Parvati scandal, who knows? They might just blacklist any future nonCCC Sakuras to avoid possible backlash, just handing Sakura to another artist might be seen as disrespectful to Boudicaman.

Surprised Sitonai didn’t get a FSN costume, though.
    Whatever happened to her artist after those assholes harassed him? I mean does that mean Kali/Durga is never going to appear?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Whatever happened to her artist after those assholes harassed him? I mean does that mean Kali/Durga is never going to appear?
    Deleted twitter and pixiv and probably won’t be drawing new servants for a while, but they aren’t gonna fire a guy whos been with them for over 10 years over something like this. They COULD give him a new shot at Dark Sakura ofc but at this point I don’t think that’s a good idea for anyone.

it’s not like the world is lacking in people who want to draw Sakura, so if they really want to include Dark Sakura they can just take a new artist if they’re OK with sidelining Takao like that. If push comes to shove just play it safe and have bossman Takeuchi do it since apparently he’s immune to criticism.

takeuchi should draw his own creation once in a while