Page 471 of 568 FirstFirst ... 371421461466469470471472473476481521 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    I know you're a bit dumb but the last two soundtracks for the 2 films do not have any VN remixes.
    Yeah because Kajiura never did before an OST that only had a VN remix. Oh wait she did, it's called Fate/Zero OST.

I wonder who is a bit dumb here now.
    Last edited by yokushi; August 20th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    They basically joke about the completed babyface dark heel Sakura. Then more seriously say that under Luvia's tutelage (being very similar to Rin), Sakura's talents would be developed and become a cool dark first class magus.
    beautiful

US Friend Code
    I know you're a bit dumb but the last two soundtracks for the 2 films do not have any VN remixes.
    There is literally no way EMIYA won't be in Spring Song. I'm less sure about the Kirei fight but EMIYA is 100% happening since it's "the" song.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

Buddy, grow up.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    You just have to see the Saber vs Berserker fight in HD to trully appreciate its spectacle.

Ho
    Ly
    Shit
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The entire time I watched that fight, I kept thinking if the UBW fight and how dumb the UBW fight is since it inadvertently makes Saber Alter look weaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Lolwat.

In what way? In here Alter managed to the same in one regular ass sword swing what took regular Saber a whole lot of prep + prana burst.

I just don't see how you can look at this and not think Saber Alter is anything but OP-as-f*ck. She was spamming Excaliblasts left and right and pretty much leveled the Einzbern castle with zero difficulty.

I'd argue this is the strongest she's ever looked.
    burn your dread you coward

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Where's Sella and Leys? Don't tell me Alter fried them.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Where's Sella and Leys? Don't tell me Alter fried them.
    That's spoilers for the 3rd part on where Illya got the dress.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Lolwat.

In what way? In here Alter managed to the same in one regular ass sword swing what took regular Saber a whole lot of prep + prana burst.

I just don't see how you can look at this and not think Saber Alter is anything but OP-as-f*ck. She was spamming Excaliblasts left and right and pretty much leveled the Einzbern castle with zero difficulty.

I'd argue this is the strongest she's ever looked.
    Raw power, sure. However, my point is that weakened Saber in UBW is pretty much able to lead Herk around by the nose and suffer no real problems doing so, so seeing Saber Alter just constantly throw around Exalibur blasts is only special in the sense of showing off mana supply. Based on the UBW fight, Herk shouldn't have even had a chance to counterattack.

Of course, maybe Saber Alter just didn't fucking care and went the lazy Gilgamesh way of approaching fights.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You're forgetting that in UBW Herk was the aggressor, while in HF Herk was defending a loli and was thus infinitely stronger.
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    I thought that was how SAlter was meant to be. Hence the "like a runaway train" analogue.

Beside, the Herk/Saber fight in UBW went the way it did because she didn't have the excess mana she does as Alter.
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

They just played up the cemetery advantage i suppose...granted she was still holding her own prior to that. They dont really sell that Arturia is weakened after fighting 3 times in one night and injured from Lancer haha

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Aron just share sakura bullying. Check it out!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Raw power, sure. However, my point is that weakened Saber in UBW is pretty much able to lead Herk around by the nose and suffer no real problems doing so, so seeing Saber Alter just constantly throw around Exalibur blasts is only special in the sense of showing off mana supply. Based on the UBW fight, Herk shouldn't have even had a chance to counterattack.

Of course, maybe Saber Alter just didn't fucking care and went the lazy Gilgamesh way of approaching fights.
    Saber Alter has her agility and her instinct reduced, She can't fight Herc in that way. So she is playing her strengths: improved damage resistance, higher physical strength and infinite mana.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's been half a year, so maybe I'm not remember the fight well anymore, but she certainly didn't seem hindered in terms of the agility/instinct reduction from being darkened. As for damage resistance, that would require Herk to actually hit her in some way to be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It's been half a year, so maybe I'm not remember the fight well anymore, but she certainly didn't seem hindered in terms of the agility/instinct reduction from being darkened. As for damage resistance, that would require Herk to actually hit her in some way to be shown.
    Near the end of the fight, Berserker throws a huge punch, just like the one from the fight in HF1. Instead of getting rekt like before, Saber Alter tanks the hit (only getting her visor damaged), uppercuts Berserker, then Excaliburs him for the final blow. Her greater damage resistance was certainly conveyed.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You really don't remember the fight. Herc hits her with a TOWER. He grabs her by the head and grind her face on a wall at high speed, with stone fragments going around them. She tanks a fist which shockwave blows in fragments the stone floor around them, and then answer him with an uppercut.

Hard to belive Rin Arturia actually beats Alter considering what has been displayed, but Alter doesnt care about property damage anyways...IIRC, its stated clearly during UBW that she'd be able to hand Herc his ass after the contract

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Shame the only thing Saber under Rin did is stand and watch as others solve multiple problems one by one all by themselves, with her minimal effort against Sasaki, who should have been an one-shot if Sabr undur Run Cun Dufut Bursurkcar or whatever Nasu said.