Page 414 of 568 FirstFirst ... 314364404409412413414415416419424464514 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Doubt it tbh.

Our only hope now to even hear the song will be the final Illya scene.
    Didn't hear any Sorrow remix either.
    EPF is a no-go for sure now.
    Starting to doubt we'll hear Die Lorelei.
    I don't think remirror is referring to the song itself, but the dialogue from the scene that occurs afterwards. Watching the scene it actually seems like the chat Ilya and Shirou have when approaching his house doesn't even happen? I can definitely see why now too. Ilya drops a pretty big bombshell in that scene, so including it would possibly distract Shirou from Sakura, which Sudo really wants us to understand how much Shirou is focussing on Sakura at this point, so including that would serve as a distraction.

I definitely see the chat being moved to when Ilya and Shirou are walking back from Einzbern castle in the next movie like remirror suggested though. That seems like a really logical place to put it instead.

At least I hope that's what Sudo does.
    Last edited by Winter; January 18th, 2019 at 04:07 AM.
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur Morgaaaaaaannnnn!!

- - - Updated - - -

I must say that the usual Kajiura is more fitting to fill the ost for dark fantasy or dark urban fantasy anime.

- - - Updated - - -

Something like this
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

HF2
    Spoiler:
    I have an issue with the Rin X Shirou moment at the shed, Rin was not supposed to be happy when she talked about Shirou high jumping iirc it was a trauma for her, but in the movie she felt so happy in her behaviour that i'm worried for the third movie. I bet the third movie will set everything for the viewer to hate Rin so that Nee-san aka Miss Perfect is at fault for everything. #BiasTowardsTohsaka
    I don't care about Rin in general but I feel this treatment towards her is unjust and wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Maichi View Post
    HF2
    Spoiler:
    I have an issue with the Rin X Shirou moment at the shed, Rin was not supposed to be happy when she talked about Shirou high jumping iirc it was a trauma for her, but in the movie she felt so happy in her behaviour that i'm worried for the third movie. I bet the third movie will set everything for the viewer to hate Rin so that Nee-san aka Miss Perfect is at fault for everything. #BiasTowardsTohsaka
    I don't care about Rin in general but I feel this treatment towards her is unjust and wrong
    Spoiler:
    I don't agree at all. If anything she comes across a lot less unnecessarily antagonistic.
    Last edited by yokushi; January 17th, 2019 at 08:35 AM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Such as? I skipped through most of the camrip because I'm going to watch the movie properly (with subs) once it comes out.
    Spoiler:
    The rabbit scene is shown as portraits in the Alice in Wonderland like dream sequence. Then the death of Shinji where her shadow familiars dance in a circle and kick one of their own out of it, is reminiscent of Avenger's being ostracised as a member of society, and then the one outed Shadow familiar praising/revering Sakura as she is being kind of...anointed to "godhood" is the part where the people of Avenger's time made him the sacrifice/deity they could push all mankind's sins on. The very dissonant feel of her power being hers yet this seeming lack of control/fear of herself is just palpable.
    I wonder how Sudou will direct the bit in the Einzbern castle where Sakura is being denied by the world. Would be nice if they added Sakura being forced to witness Avenger's past while being denied by the planet(that whole, "she is the king, but also the slave" bit in Succeed from Deep) and then that's when she tells Ilya about it, since Ilya does say Sakura talked to her about Avenger.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichi View Post
    HF2
    Spoiler:
    I have an issue with the Rin X Shirou moment at the shed, Rin was not supposed to be happy when she talked about Shirou high jumping iirc it was a trauma for her, but in the movie she felt so happy in her behaviour that i'm worried for the third movie.
    You remember wrong.
    Spoiler:
    She is supposed to be happy.
    "That's why it was traumatic. That guy who foolishly kept running was..."
    Someone I was happy to know he existed.
    Tohsaka murmurs with a dreamy expression.

Sakura's jealousy towards Rin, while over the top, had some merits from the start. Even if Rin regretted the situation, Sakura's negative feelings for her were clearly based on a bit more than just pettiness and misunderstanding growing into hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Sakura's jealousy towards Rin, while over the top, had some merits from the start. Even if Rin regretted the situation, Sakura's negative feelings for her were clearly based on a bit more than just pettiness and misunderstanding growing into hatred
    Rin is also a very special existence to Sakura.

Fate/side material even points it out.
    Basically, she is a worrisome girl that never resents others (not even Shinji or Zouken), and always blames herself for everything.
    The solitary exception to this rule is Rin, because the two of them are so similar. I guess she's only capable of being honest with herself, or someone almost exactly like herself, yeah.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Lonely Indian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    PM me
    Sakuras Dream sequence

Some of the pictures in sakura's dream sequence are the same from the flash of images that Shirou experiences when he's attacked by the shadow in the first film. Except for one where I think it might be Shirou's silhouette with his damaged arm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Rin is also a very special existence to Sakura.

Fate/side material even points it out.
    Now I dunno if they had it in the film, but Distant Twilight was a really good scene that shows pretty normally how Sakura feels about Rin when she talks privately with Shirou I think, about Rin, magecraft, and Shirou.
    I think Sakura's feelings are pretty easy to understand if you follow the timeline of her life. Rin had a solid foundation in being her older sister, the ribbon, etc. But it's also a truth that she has been forced to resign herself to a lot in her life. How she was born, her role in her family, the power she was born with was toyed with and she is has magecraft grafted into her she feels is not 'right' (the part in Distant Twilight where she compares hers, Rins, and Shirou's powers).
    So while she looks at Rin, while the adoration/affection is there surely(she and Shirou literally have a Rin fangirling section in the scene) you also have her running down the list and fighting against the pragmatic side of herself and the part that wonders, "Why?". Rin had to resign herself to a role too, but is able to be groomed to be proud of her power and status, has the proper training, has her dignity as a human being, more pros overall by far than cons.
    Its compounded in the fact that Rin is heavyhanded even at the best of times with people, and, while it may be embarrassment, kind of just shames Sakura a lot and then only really says the things she really wants to say to other people.

Even in Hollow that happens, "you've got as much potential as that useless meat on your chest" or when she tells Medusa "she can be a diamond with some polish". Of the really frustrating things in HF, I think the one thing that was bad was when Shirou rightly told Rin off for being overbearing, but then immediately said she was a good big sister instead of pushing for an honest talk, it kinda took away from him even making that dressing down when he pulled back at the last second. He really pushes Sakura to open up, but is kinda limp wristed when asking Rin to do the same.

I think Rin, while clearly having faults, also is dismissed too often as being callous when its just her outer mindset as a mage. She clearly struggles with her own emotions in a lot of cases, and its not as simple as saying that she's too cold. I think that's what Shirou was hesitant in faulting her for, not the fact that she put pressure on Sakura despite that.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Spoiler:
    Then the death of Shinji where her shadow familiars dance in a circle and kick one of their own out of it, is reminiscent of Avenger's being ostracised as a member of society
    The more popular interpretation I've seen is that one one who is ostracised is representative of, well, Shinji.
    With the other 6 being the legit masters.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what's wrong with BL lately I've been trying to post this for like 20 minutes.

Not everything needs to be about shinji, you know...

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I guess it's kind of crazy to think that Shinji's death scene might be about Shinji

JP Friend Code
    Consider: not symbolism, but comedy

I'm joking, but honestly I laughed pretty hard at the little guy getting kicked out.

US Friend Code
    Tickets for the US premiere are on sale now.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    So Gil has been eaten by Angra twice now
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I think Rin, while clearly having faults, also is dismissed too often as being callous when its just her outer mindset as a mage. She clearly struggles with her own emotions in a lot of cases, and its not as simple as saying that she's too cold. I think that's what Shirou was hesitant in faulting her for, not the fact that she put pressure on Sakura despite that.
    I never really thought it being primarily cold, but just awkward to an extreme extent. She is so good with diplomatically working with other people but she just fails so often and just blurts out whatever a lot of the time with Sakura. And Issei too, but he often provokes the competitive side out of her, so that is on him.
    Sometimes it's cute, other times its disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    The more popular interpretation I've seen is that one one who is ostracised is representative of, well, Shinji.
    With the other 6 being the legit masters.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what's wrong with BL lately I've been trying to post this for like 20 minutes.
    Hmmm, I have not seen that interpretation, but maybe. Is that the Japanese fans on Twitter?
    The Shadow familiars being cutesy sized still had that chilling air to them, like those wooden puppets from Tales from the Hood.
    But now at least we get to see what they look like from Sudou's interpretation, I want more of them in the epilogue.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    She’ll bring them out to do cute parlor tricks when getting asked how her training’s been coming along in the epilogue. Guarantee.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    D I L O
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.