Page 423 of 568 FirstFirst ... 323373413418421422423424425428433473523 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Dark Sakura’s dress looks great. The slimmer fit and abundant tentacles really improve the design.

Also is there an actual official explanation why Archers arm shrinks when attached to Shirou?

Oh damn, I can't believe I actually watch all the movie, what time to be alive. Let me tell you was a good quality within all.

Oh yeah, please remember me because I've forgotten, this Saber Alter here is retarded strong because the nearly infinity mana enables her to spaming Excaliblast and super regeneration? without it how she would have fare against Berserker? Is right that without the enhanced powers she will job to...ermm...Wickerman?

Also, I think is a bad matchup. Berserker is very strong and everything but there isn't easy to defeat to a opponent with super regen when all you can do is smash, very very hard. If only he have Nine Lives. I wonder how this Saber Alter would fare against Apocrypha Karna. Now that would be ability/spam vs ability/spam, but probably Fuyuki would be nuked.

Oh yeah, this movie really help me to recapture the hype that was originally Saber Alter and than I lost for GO, except for the portraid with the Ascension dress than have me thinking, in lore why is that there? Could seem more logic for me really if Saber was nude before being covered for the mud and appear with his corrupted armor. They have forgotten the reason why this Alter thing exist to beging with. In fact the original VN in his stats sheet have Saber Alter? I don't remember it.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    She didn't Excaliblast till the end. All the other blasts were just her tossing mana around.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Vortigern Hammer spam yeah. Like how it is in her animations in GO. Compared to normal Artoria her normal attacks carry a hell of more punch. Though their limits(True Name Excalibur) should be the same. Just where Artoria goes at it with a scalpel, she uses a extra heavy sledgehammer

- - - Updated - - -

Also just to remind Artoria always had a good chance against Herk, especially now with the Shirou limits gone
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    excalibitchslap
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

that's what happens when you have a character able to toss around concentrated mana..and then is bolstered by having unlimited amounts of the stuff inverted into negative

How did Saber Alter even manage to keep killing Herc with the same trick so many times anyway, shouldn’t he be gaining resistance against her mana blasts?

Although I guess its just par for the course, Saber has always been able to cheat the rules of god hand.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Resistance, yeah.

She's still powerful enough to blow right through that.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Because she's fucking strong, and GH gives resistance, not immunity, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Also, while it’s not completely confirmed, some commentary on the godhand suggests it only builds resistance the one time

so hypothetically if an attack deals 2000 damage, and the god hand develops a resistance, making the next attack 500 damage, the next attack after that will still be 500, it won’t drop again to like 100 or whatever. Which is why opponents that are powerful enough can just keep battering through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Case solved then. But i seen many people making the same mistake

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    He read all the books cover to cover, although who knows whether Zouken bothered to write the worm stuff down.
    He probably knows about it, considering he takes Gilgamesh to the worm pits in UBW.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I meant the effect of the worms on Sakura specifically, not the worms existing.

I cannot BELIEVE nobody talked about the absolute WORST part of this movie yet.

The scene where Shirou contemplates killing Sakura has the absolute worst sound design. When he starts shaking as his tears start coming, why does the knife make that rickety noise? Do the people at ufotable believe this is the sort of sound a knife with a wooden handle makes in someone's hand when they shake sobbingly? It feels like that hollywood trope where swords make a metal-on-metal sound when pulled out of a leather/wooden sheath, but even worse.

Or is the explanation that the blade is loosely attached to the handle? Because I highly doubt that Shirou, the man himself, would sleep at night knowing he has a rickety knife like that just sitting in his kitchen.

4/10 tbh expected better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post

Damn that’s a fine looking poster. You can just feel the conviction radiating from Shirou as he readies to avenge the murder of his good friend Shinji by the hands of that evil villain, Sakura.
    Are all 3 of the images in the video posters?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post

The scene where Shirou contemplates killing Sakura has the absolute worst sound design. When he starts shaking as his tears start coming, why does the knife make that rickety noise? Do the people at ufotable believe this is the sort of sound a knife with a wooden handle makes in someone's hand when they shake sobbingly? It feels like that hollywood trope where swords make a metal-on-metal sound when pulled out of a leather/wooden sheath, but even worse.

Or is the explanation that the blade is loosely attached to the handle? Because I highly doubt that Shirou, the man himself, would sleep at night knowing he has a rickety knife like that just sitting in his kitchen.

It happens with all weapons, in everything. Salter's sword makes the stupid metal clacky noise when she moves it as well.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    By the way, at what point of the story does the movie end?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I meant the effect of the worms on Sakura specifically, not the worms existing.
    Oh, sorry, then. I misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    By the way, at what point of the story does the movie end?
    Right after the moment Sakura goes dark.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Are all 3 of the images in the video posters?
    Yeah.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post

It's just symbolism to represent he is tainting the idea of Emiya Gohan itself by even having the thought of using the knife to kill his loved one. Instead he should be using it to make a delicious dish.

You can even see it as if the knife itself is crying alongside Shirou, that's what the rickety noise really is. The kitchen utensil only stops to make the sound when its real function is restored.

It's a pure kino 10/10 metaphor. It also confirms that Emiya Gohan is the closest timeline to the trunk of the the tree of time. The proper course of human history.