Page 396 of 568 FirstFirst ... 296346386391394395396397398401406446496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I thought (s)he got that rank more due to Romani & Da Vinci feeding fake stuff to the Association?
    I don’t really remember.

Chaldea might have omitted some stuff but they’re still a professional organization and gave the gist of it while it was clear Guda was the lone Master active throughout everything.

e: wtf
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    was that a new record
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    what is that mean? not sufficiently asocial
    in clock tower, Aozaki sisters for example.

or magi from Wandering Sea.

JP Friend Code
    Finished the movie, just came back home, time to type out my thoughts. If anyone's already read the first version I recommend rereading because there were lots of stuff I either forgot or misrepresented.

First, the pre-screening interview streamed at the theatre. Don't think I need to spoiler this one? The people on stage were Sudou the director, Kondo from ufotable(?), the VAs for Shirou, Sakura, Saber, Rin, Illya and Rider. They talked about a bunch of stuff for like half an hour or something. Funnily enough, Kawasumi introduces herself as the VA for Saber Alter specifically. Kadowaki Mai commented about how many times she had to shout out BAASAAKAA. Rider's VA was dressed sorta like Rider, high heels and that thing Rider wears, not sure what to call it. A one-piece? Looked like an SM dominatrix. Pretty much all the girls dressed like their characters while Sugiyama was in his usual black coat and grey shirt. Joji wasn't here, boo. They all said stuff about how emotionally moving the film was in a way that's hard to express.

Gonna say sorry now because this will get long-winded and also badly-typed.

PLOT
    The movie begins with Shirou dreaming about the previous movie's temple and losing saber there. He chases after her, she's replaced by the Shadow, he's killed by it, and then he wakes up. Shirou then talks to Sakura over food, Sakura laments over how suddenly 'Saber-san' left but is glad that Shirou won't have to go out at night again. Shirou says no, he still has unfinished business and then the movie title drops. It's a lot faster than the first movie as far as I remember.

After that he's shown planning stuff while looking over a town map at a park when Illya hits him in the face with a snowball to get his attention. They sit down and talk after Shirou panics over them being enemies. Illya jumps onto his lap (actually she just leaps onto him, full body and all) (this was super cute btw) and says you know, she could kill him anytime anyway so why not. They talk a bit and then Shirou asks if Illya recognizes the name Emiya Kiritsugu. She becomes downfallen immediately, says she doesn't and leaves. Shirou tries to catch up to her but finds she's disappeared before he knew it, and then runs into Rin so they go to Rin's place to strategize. There, shirou sees a picture of young Rin and notices her ribbons (which is Sakura's now). Then it cuts to Sakura opening the door at home to someone after waking up from a dream about her being left behind. Then it cuts back to Shirou running back home while mentioning something about Sakura and Rin's right behind him. He comes home to find Sakura, gets a call from Shinji (it cuts just before he actually picks up), then he runs out of the house to school.

The confrontation with Shinji and Rider that follows happens 10 minutes into the film. It takes place inside a library instead of the hallway but is pretty much the same as the VN. You can tell Rider was helping out Shirou by going easy on him, and Shinji's pretty well directed here, for example. After Shinji breaks the ear ring bottle, Sakura becomes uncontrollable and weird magic spikes explode around her randomly. Archer tries to approach Sakura, Rider kicks him away, they talk and Rider uses her Mystic Eyes, freezing Archer, Rin and Shirou in place. A spike ball appears next to Rin and it was about to expand/explode. Shirou pushes her away and gets impaled, he blacks out. He wakes up in the church and basically this scene the same as the VN as well. Kirei explains loudly what's going on, reveals Rin and Sakura are sisters, Rin declares that as the one in charge in this city she has to eliminate Sakura, they go inside and see Sakura's run away.

Shirou goes out in the night to find Sakura before Rin does. He runs into Illya. Here Illya gives him the 'watashi wa shirou no mikata' speech and admits she really did know Kiritsugu. She pats him on the head and stuff. Shirou goes to Sakura, embraces her (we get a bit of monologue-ing here and some inappropriately smooth animation for just him walking towards Sakura) he gives her back the house key she dropped earlier, Sakura admits she's not a virgin, etc. etc. it's like the VN. They walk, hand in hand, past Rin and Archer who didn't stop them. Archer says out loud that he better commit to that path and not go off it. At home, Sakura says she needs blood to refill her magic, Shirou bites his finger to get blood out and lets Sakura lick it off and he's obviously flustered by how lewd Sakura looked while doing that. They included the breakfast scene with Rider the next day (cute) where Shirou tries to make her feel welcome. Just a little later we get a Sakura masturbation scene after Shirou and Rider leaves to meet Illya to cooperate. It's not that lewd, she falls to the ground, we see her hand move to her crotch area and her other hand fondles her own chest and it blacks out and comes back to after she goes to the bathroom to wash off the worms. We see her reflection in the mirror saying things Dark Sakura would.

At Einzbern Castle, Shirou stumbles into a scene with Zouken and Illya while hidden. After some shit with Zouken, Salter appears to fight Berserker. This is a pretty long fight scene, comparable to True Assassin vs Lancer but I like it a lot more here. This is the best portrayal of Berserker in combat imo. You can tell he's the one being BTFO'd by Salter despite him doing so much moving and attacking that he feels really powerful while making Salter even stronger. Salter's Excaliblast is super well animated too. When I say the first half of the movie is action heavy I mean this fight. Berserker's my personal MVP this movie (Sorry Shinji you're only second place this time) even though I can't care less for servant action scenes in general. Enough of my thoughts, other details include: They reproduced this CG pretty well https://vncg.org/fsn/775. Rin shielded Shirou from the blasts caused by Berserker vs. Salter. Then Archer appears and he fights True Assassin and that is juxtaposed with Berserker vs. Salter. Illya's alone on top some kind of platform and just before the blasts hit her, Shirou runs to her to hug/protect her. Then it was Archer who dragged them both out before the blast hit them. Archer tells Shirou to protect Illya properly. They run away and fight off True Assassin until Archer makes TA retreat. Then the Shadow appears right next to Rin and Archer rushes to protect her, getting impaled in the process. Archer uses Rho Aias against the huge-ass magic blast the Shadow was about to fire. The screen flashes, then we see the entire area destroyed pretty badly. Archer's heavily injured, his hair is down and he's recognizably Shirou now. Rin's on the ground next to him, unconscious, not too inpured. He hears Illya shout 'Shirou', he turns around and sees Shirou's unconsicous on the ground, his eyes left open and his arm is vaporized, only a pool of blood left where it used to be. Archer acknowledges that it's time, draws his sword out and prepares to cut his own arm. Rider manifests and questions him. He doesn't stop. Blade sinks into his flesh. Black screen.

Literally the next frame Sakura opens the door and sees Shirou back with Archer's arm on him, covered in the shroud of Martin. He apologizes for looking this bad but he's alive and stuff, and Rin and Illya are with him. Basically they FUCKING CUT OUT KIREI AT THE CHURCH SAVING AND EXPLAINING THE ARM TO SHIROU. Instead this stuff is explained by Rin just a little later in a voice over. I'm not as mad as I sound, I was just really surprised because I thought Shirou getting Archer's arm was going to be where the second film ends off. Imagine my surprise when this is probably like halfways through the film. There's a good scene of Shirou in the bath where he tries to loosen the cloth just a bit and his mind almost breaks because of that.

The second half of the film is much better i think, it's a bit slower. we get Shirou and Rin talking in the shed and Sakura eavesdropping so she hears Rin confessing that she knew shirou ever since the running scene 4 years ago and cries cuz NTR. That same night she goes to Shirou's room out of desperation after hearing Rin confess about that. She went there and instead of lifting her skirt like in the VN, she strips to her underwear but since Shirou's back was turned to her because he was looking through the drawer for something, he doesn't see this. She embraces him from behind and asks why he's protecting her. Shirou says it's because he loves her, then she asks him to turn around to see her. She says that it's because she's already defiled that it's making this whole thing weird. Shirou says not at all, they kiss and fall to the bed and have sex. it's not that lewd, we get handholding, sideboob as she embraces Shirou in the nude after they were done and that's it.

We get Sakura calling Rin nee-san as they cook next morning. we get a bit of a montage afterwards I think where an accoustic/orchestral version of hana no uta (i dont remember which because we got both) plays while Sakura talks to herself. One of the scenes in this montage is Shirou and Illya walking home singing that german tune of hers so i'm really frustrated with that being waved away like that. Another scene in the montage is Illya and Rin making Shirou conjure up a sword, although it's not the Jewel sword.

Somewhere around here we get a scene of Kirei talking to Gilgamesh. It's like at least a minute long but I wasn't listening too well at what they were listening. Then we get a really nice Alice in Wonderland-esque dream sequence with Sakura which then cuts to Gilgamesh confronting her and the candy Sakura was eating in that dream turned out to be a piece of flesh from her victim. Gil skewers her with GoB, cutting her hand off and leaving her a bloodied mess on the ground and then he then jobs like the irrelevant dumb villain he is. Sakura goes home, bloodied, Shirou finds her at the doorstep and hugs her. Here he narrates how he mustn't realize what's going on here. Do not notice how similar Sakura is to the Shadow. Like that.

Later Illya comes into Sakura's room to tell her how she'll die because as a grail, she already got all the mana/heroic spirits she needed despite Rider and True Assassin being alive. Taiga comes to visit Sakura so Illya hides. Illya eavesdrops in on Taiga talking about Kiritsugu having a loved one he tried to reach even at the very end of his life, so even Shirou must have a loved one as well even if he's trying to be a seigi no mikata. This calms Sakura down a bit.

At some point Shirou talks to Rider. Rider says she likes Sakura and questions if Shirou will be by her side. At some other point Shirou is called by True Assassin to talk and Zouken reveals the truth of the shadow. Later at night, Shirou comes in with a knife and tries to kill Sakura. He then has flashbacks to all the events with Sakura so far and decides he couldn't do it, puts his knife down and declares he'll 'betray his ideals' as he walks out of the room. Sakura was actually awake through all this. I guess this is like the climax of the film. She wakes up the morning after, leaves her key on the desk, meets Rider at the gate where she thanks her for not killing Shirou and uses up her last command spell and leaves.

Then it's her at home and Shinji comes in and they talk. For some reason Shinji tries to butter her up by piling on compliments about how sugoi she is and how she's better than Rin. He hands a small vial of something to her that he says isn't harmless, and it shines when Sakura's holding it. For some reason that makes him smirk, he walks over to Sakura and slaps her, saying don't get cheeky, she'll never be better than Tohsaka. Shinji pushes her down and tries to strip her. Sakura was thinking she'd just bear through it ('gaman') but then Shirou flashes in her mind and she pushes Shinji away, that made him lose his temper and he tries to rape her more violently and that's when she came to think that there's no reason for someone like him to live. Ribbons come and kill him really, really abruptly and unceremoniously like in the VN. They reproduced this CG too https://vncg.org/fsn/789. Seeing her nii-san dead on the bed, she slowly breaks down as she starts seeing those weird golem-like figures that you see Rin destroying with the jewel sword way later on in the VN, dancing around the corpse and herself. She transforms into Dark Sakura. All this is juxtaposed occasionally by Shirou running towards the Matou house, and the last shot is Sakura's lips giving a menacing smile.

thoughts
    Illya did not have as much time as I'd like her to have (someone else on /a/ calculated her screentime to be 10 minutes, that sounds pretty accurate to me). The main reason I felt Illya was shafted was because she only had one scene where she interacted casually with Shirou before we get her declaring she'll be Shirou's ally. After the first movie's lack of screentime for her that felt really jarring to me. There's also that I was expecting the second movie to be Illya-heavy after her time being cut down in the first film so that influenced me. I do still stand by that this movie made it clear the trilogy is very much Sakura's story though.

I'm pretty happy with Shirou. They nailed the emotional turmoil of deciding whether to stick to his ideals or protect Sakura something that felt tangible. I think he's fairly expressive here, but I didn't notice in the first film that he apparently wasn't so maybe I'm not the best judge of that. Throughout the film we see Shirou avert his eyes both literally and metaphorically from acknowledging the truth that Sakura is his enemy. Because Shirou is the reason I'm in love with F/SN, this is good for me.

I think I enjoyed the first film more, but I wouldn't say the second film is downright inferior. The first half of this second movie was making me lose hope, but the second half delivered really well. Again it just leaves me with complicated feelings over how it's going to stress more importance at it being a Sakura route.

There's something this film's made me realize that may have been Nasu's intention all along. Heaven's Feel is a shoujo manga. Knowing Nasu likes shoujo manga a lot I find this realization not very farfetched. I don't like Sakura very much still, but I can appreciate what Nasu wanted to do with her a bit better now. I guess that's something good Lost butterly did. I think girls might like this route a lot from watching this adaptation, idk.

I hope what this means is after the third film they'll announce Illya's route for FSN. fuck u nasu write it

ask me anything about it, i probably forgot to include some details so.

also hana no uta >>>>>>>>> i beg you
    Last edited by Akyuu; January 12th, 2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: redacing my illya opinion because its wrong and also fags on /a/ are using it to shitpost
    updated 2019/1/10

Black Bewitching Snek Crimblack's Avatar
    Thanks for the summary. Have a few questions here. Am I right there is only one Nightmare scene (while there were three scenes in the VN)? Also, how was the Cybele scene (Rider revealing her eyes) and the Rider/Archer scene in general?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    what is that mean? not sufficiently asocial
    Only hikikomori meet success. When you're busy mingling with high society you don't have much room for experiments / studies.

You're much likely to find hermits finding an interesting path / result than people who basically allow themselves to grow complacent from generations old efforts provided by ancestors.

Edit: I think Reines says something about Grand being people who rarely show up in public too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    Finished the movie, just came back home, time to type out my thoughts.

First, the pre-screening interview streamed at the theatre. Don't think I need to spoiler this one? The people on stage were Sudou the director, Kondo from ufotable(?), the VAs for Shirou, Sakura, Saber, Rin, Illya and Rider. They talked about a bunch of stuff for like half an hour or something. Funnily enough, Kawasumi introduces herself as the VA for Saber Alter specifically. Kadowaki Mai commented about how many times she had to shout out BAASAAKAA. Rider's VA was dressed sorta like Rider herself, high heels and that thing Rider wears, not sure what to call it. A one-piece? Looked a bit like an SM dominatrix. Pretty much all the girls dressed in some way like their characters while Sugiyama was in his usual black coat and grey shirt. Joji wasn't here, boo. They all said stuff about how moving the film was in a way that's hard to express or whatevs.

Time for the actual movie. Gonna say sorry now because this will get long-winded and also badly-typed.

Spoiler:
    The first half is pretty action-heavy. The confrontation with Shinji and Rider at school happens 10 minutes in. It takes place inside a library instead of the hallway. I'm sad we didnt get the 'turn off the field shinji' 'i cant control it!' 'ok bye shinji' part. You can tell Rider was helping out Shirou and Shinji's directed pretty well imo. sakura's brought over to the church after her magic almost kills rin/shirou by accident (shirou jumped in to intercept it, rider carried them there afterwards) mentioning this detail because i could've sworn the VN was a bit different but ultimately the flow of events make sense.

shirou goes out in the night to find sakura before rin does. he runs into illya (interestingly its raining, idr but i dont think it was raining in the VN). here illya gives him the 'watashi wa shirou no mikata' speech and admits she really did know kiritsugu. shirou goes to sakura, embraces her (we get a bit of monologue-ing here and some inappropriately smooth animation for just him walking towards sakura) he gives her back the house key she dropped, sakura admits she's not a virgin etc etc its like the vn. they walk home and sakura says she needs blood to refill her magic, shirou bites his finger to get blood out and lets sakura lick it off. they included the breakfast scene with rider the next day (cute). we get a sakura masturbation scene after shirou and rider leaves to meet illya. its not that lewd, she falls to the ground, we see her hand move to her crotch area and her other hand fondles her own chest and it blacks out to after she goes to the bathroom to wash off the worms. we see her reflection in the mirror saying things dark sakura would.

at the einzbern castle after some shit with zouken, salter appears to fight berserker. this is a pretty long fight scene, comparable to true assassin vs lancer but i like it a lot more here. this is the best portrayal of berserker in combat imo. you can tell he's the one losing despite doing so much moving and attacking. salter's excaliblast is super well animated. when i say the first half is action heavy i mean this fight. berserker's my personal mvp this movie (srry shinji you're only second place this time) even though i cant care less for servant action scenes in general. we also get archer using rho aias against the shadow's blasts, end result is the area around them is destroyed and shirou's on the ground without his arm, dying. we see archer looking a lot like shirou here when he gives the unconscious rin a farewell before preparing to cut off his arm. blade digs into his shoulder. scene blacks out.

literally the next frame sakura opens the door and sees shirou with archer's arm covered in the shroud of martin. THEY FUCKING CUT OUT KIREI AT THE CHURCH SAVING AND EXPLAINING THE ARM TO SHIROU but i guess technically its not something that needed to be kept plot-wise. instead this stuff is explained by rin later. i'm not as mad as i sound, i was just really surprised cuz i thought shirou getting archer's arm was going to be where the second film ends off with. imagine my surprise when this is probably like halfways through the film.

the second half of the film is much better i think, it's a bit slower. we get shirou and rin talking in the shed and sakura eavesdropping so she hears rin confessing that she knew shirou ever since the running scene 4 years ago and cries cuz NTR. that same night she goes to shirou's room, they embrace kiss and have sex. it's not that lewd, we get handholding, sideboob as she embraces shirou in the nude after they were done and that's it. we get sakura calling rin nee-san as they cook next morning. we get a bit of a montage afterwards i think where an accoustic/orchestral version of hana no uta (i dont remember which because we got both) plays while sakura talks to herself. one of the scenes in this montage is shirou and illya walking home singing that german tune of hers so i'm really frustrated with that being waved away like that.

we get like a really nice alice in wonderland-esque dream sequence with sakura which then cuts to gilgamesh confronting her and the candy sakura was eating in that dream turned out to be a piece of flesh from her victim. gil then jobs like the irrelevant dumb villain he is. later illya comes into sakura's room to tell her how she'll die because as a grail, she already got all the mana/heroic spirits she needed. taiga comes to visit sakura, illya eavesdrops in on taiga talking about kiritsugu having a loved one he tried to reach even at the very end of his life. at some point shirou is called by zouken to talk and zouken reveals the truth of the shadow.

later at night, shirou comes in with a knife and tries to kill sakura but couldn't do it, puts his knife down and declares he'll 'betray his ideals'. sakura was actually awake through all this. i guess this is like the climax of the film. the next day sakura leaves, gets home, shinji tries to rape her and he gets killed. the film ends here.

- - - - -

As you may notice, Illya is heavily shafted in here. I went in expecting Illya to be like, the other major heroine here because the first film cut out a lot of her scenes. Instead her scenes are reduced, so the emotional impact of the scenes that were kept isn't as strong either. We get nothing resembling the 'save Illya' choice screen to make you want to project Illya. It's like this isn't her route, which leads me to the conclusion I reached while watching Lost Butterfly.

ufotable is making this a Sakura route first and foremost. In the original VN it was sort of a mix of Sakura and Illya because this was the last route they had but as an adaptation being made years later, now ufo and probably Nasu are trying to tell the story purely with Sakura. It is a stretch to call Illya a major character here, instead she's very much written to be someone who doesn't get explored much because it's not her route. As a fan of the VN I feel like my enjoyment of this route is being rejected by the adaptation a bit, which does hurt. In the preview for the last film we do see Shirou and Illya together so they'll probably go for the good end and that makes me wary because HF Good End was so memorable, halfly due to Illya this route. Kirei is the other half but he's pretty non-existent in this film. I forgot if the chase scene with True Assassin and Kirei was supposed to be covered in this time period, I'd like someone to remind me.

It's not all bad though. I'm pretty happy with Shirou. They nailed the emotional turmoil of deciding whether to stick to his ideals or protect Sakura something that felt tangible. I think he's fairly expressive here, but I didn't notice in the first film that he apparently wasn't so maybe I'm not the best judge of that. Throughout the film we see Shirou avert his eyes both literally and metaphorically from acknowledging the truth that Sakura is his enemy.

There's something this film's made me realize that may have been Nasu's intention all along. Heaven's Feel is a shoujo manga. Knowing Nasu likes shoujo manga a lot I find this realization not very farfetched. I don't like Sakura very much still, but I can appreciate what Nasu wanted to do with her a bit better now. I guess that's something good Lost butterly did. I think girls might like this route a lot from watching this adaptation, idk.

I hope what this means is after the third film they'll announce Illya's route for FSN. fuck u nasu write it

ask me anything about it, i probably forgot to include some details so.

also hana no uta >>>>>>>>> i beg you
    Sakura went for the nice guy who has been with her for years and treated her nicely instead of a brooding dark haired boy that she had recently met (who may or may not be a long forgotten friend from childhood) so shoujo manga assessment rejected!

That said this is all interesting info, movie looks like it'll be interesting when the Blu-ray's finally come out 6 months from now, I wonder if this movie will finally be the push I need to get over my PTSD (slight exaggeration) regarding Sakura

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimblack View Post
    Thanks for the summary. Have a few questions here. Am I right there is only one Nightmare scene (while there were three scenes in the VN)? Also, how was the Cybele scene (Rider revealing her eyes) and the Rider/Archer scene in general?
    Spoiler:
    For Shirou? Now that you mention it, I remember two dream scenes with him. There might've been a third I forgot/didnt' keep track of.

First one is the one that opens the movie that I described earlier. Second one is him seeing a version of himself in the future executing Sakura amidst the Fuyuki fire, with Kiritsugu and Archer walking away. This takes place before meeting with Zouken alone and was just him asking himself whether he'd betray his ideals here.

- - - Updated - - -

fug forgot to answer the other half of the question

Spoiler:
    Archer vs Rider was pretty short though. Archer approached Sakura after Shinji broke that ear ring, Rider kicks him back, he tries to reason with her, Rider pulls out her blindfold and uses it. Then it showed Archer's neural/magic circuits turned to stone and the rest of his limbs started to turn to stone too. Same with Rin and Shirou. It's precisely because Rin was frozen that she was about to get hit by Sakura's magic when Shirou saved her, as usual.

Cybele scene was pretty well-animated.
    updated 2019/1/10

JP Friend Code
    Did they keep the scene where Kotomine and Gil have a final chat before the latter gets nommed?

JP Friend Code
    Something I forgot to mention but they reproduced these two CGs pretty well, https://vncg.org/fsn/775 and https://vncg.org/fsn/789 . Additionally in the preview for movie 3 they also showed a really good reproduction of https://vncg.org/fsn/797

Quote Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
    Did they keep the scene where Kotomine and Gil have a final chat before the latter gets nommed?
    They did. I'll admit my Japanese wasn't good enough to understand everything they were talking about and I was zoning out a bit by the end, but it was like at least over a minute long.
    updated 2019/1/10

Spoiler:
    >I'm sad we didnt get the 'turn off the field shinji' 'i cant control it!' 'ok bye shinji' part.

That was in Fate route iirc

Blog Entries
    I forgot if the chase scene with True Assassin and Kirei was supposed to be covered in this time period, I'd like someone to remind me.
    That happens later yeah, after Sakura takes Illya from Rin at the Emiya's home, and Kirei and Shirou go to the rescue while Rin rests.

JP Friend Code
    Cool, thanks

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Death7Knight View Post
    Spoiler:
    >I'm sad we didnt get the 'turn off the field shinji' 'i cant control it!' 'ok bye shinji' part.

That was in Fate route iirc
    I suddenly wish the fate route was readapted

Black Bewitching Snek Crimblack's Avatar
    Thanks.

Though
    I meant Sakura's nightmares where she is walking around the town killing people. Was there only the Gil scene or were there some earlier nightmares when she walked alone?

JP Friend Code
    That explains it. Then the confrontation with Shinji at school was pretty much perfectly like the VN, aside from taking place in the library instead of the hallway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crimblack View Post
    Thanks.

Though
    I meant Sakura's nightmares where she is walking around the town killing people. Was there only the Gil scene or were there some earlier nightmares when she walked alone?
    Spoiler:
    There was one earlier nightmare scene that is pretty much her being alone with the worms. Aside from there was also a scene of Sakura when she was young, inside a train. Outside she sees Rin and tries to run to her despite the train already leaving the station. She then wakes up from that too, I think. There's some scenes that aren't explicitly dreams but they also show abstract things like that.
    updated 2019/1/10

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Turned me off a little bit bcuz they can't flesh out Ilya more

- - - Updated - - -

BTW hundreds of thanks Akyuu
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    How’s Rin during all this? Any particular reaction Shirou has towards Archer’s Arm?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    at the very least they did leave something about illya unresolved so they're probably tackling that next. the part where she eavesdrops in near the end to hear about kiritsugu. should be relevant-ish
    updated 2019/1/10

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the summary O_O