Page 475 of 568 FirstFirst ... 375425465470473474475476477480485525 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Spoiler:
    What the heck, that's so messed up. Their body parts?

And people like that?

To theaters in English? How? Only the first movie has shown in theaters in English, what are you talking about?

Almost all of the Servants in that route just happen to killed or stopped by that stupid thing anyway, not just Gilgamesh.
    1. People like the morbidity of all it all and how it serves as a twisted sort of 'censorship' for what's actually occurring while saying a lot about Sakura's current mental state

2. I'm pretty sure it was airing in theatre months ago if all the discussion posts I saw on reddit at the time were an indication

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was shown in theaters English subbed at least.

US Friend Code
    There was a premiere in LA that Shitaya attended, and I think it got a wider release too.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    This literally happens in the opposite order. From the movie is like hearing the Rin-Shirou conversazione was the final push for Sakura to have sex with him.
    Wow what a brain fart.
    My bad.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    And people like that?
    Yeah, the transition between Sakura-in-wonderland and Sakura eating someone's finger is really shocking and effective.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Probably the best part of the movie, and that comes from a guy who loves the movie fights to pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    266,041,773 / Justice
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Sakura in Wonderland scene is definitely the most creatively executed! It helped make more sense of what I would otherwise think is a mostly gibberish "song" that Sakura was singing. (Although I still struggle to find coherence with some of it... is that the point, or is the subtitle translation there just kinda mangled?) It also gave Sakura some of her most aestheticallly cute moments this side of Emiya Gohan.

Also, did anyone else feel some of the BGM of that scene was on the verge of being a version of "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music? If that was anywhere near the intent, it seemed really fitting.
    (old FGO USA accounts still being listed here for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    1st Ever Account: feat. Waver & Herc)
    (Currently waiting to be Recovered from Space)
    User ID: 096,380,356

Strategic Account: Waver, Carmilla, Atalante, Kaleidoscope

User ID: 744,854,542

(Helpful Explanation on How a Mongrel beat a King in UBW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by remirror View Post
    Yeah, the transition between Sakura-in-wonderland and Sakura eating someone's finger is really shocking and effective.
    And they managed to make the Shadow really terrifying in the adaptation.

When I first saw it in VN images, I just thought "Wow, ribbons can terrify people" in a dismissing manner.

Now that I've seen it, I can definitely say that ribbons can terrify people. How did it eat that Genki Dama - like spell just like that is beyond me.

And it got even better in part 2 as it just spread its influence in a manner of a horror movie.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The Sakura In Wonderland is great because the cheerful atmosphere works as a reverse psychology effect on me and my friends in framing that scene into more unsympathetic. If that scene is executed in a way that she walks around aimlessly and lifelessly like in RN HF OP, it may be more sympathetic in how broken she looks and may distract from the fact that she is killing innocents. And I'm sure that scene is never meant to be taken positively.

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    The Sakura In Wonderland is great because the cheerful atmosphere works as a reverse psychology effect on me and my friends in framing that scene into more unsympathetic. If that scene is executed in a way that she walks around aimlessly and lifelessly like in RN HF OP, it may be more sympathetic in how broken she looks and may distract from the fact that she is killing innocents. And I'm sure that scene is never meant to be taken positively.
    Huh? Sudo entirely meant for that scene to clarify she's supposed to be sympathetic, considering she's killing and consuming innocent people while under a drunk, Angra-fueled stupor outside of her own volition. The dream is supposed to showcase that she doesn't know what's going on.

Though I would argue her subconscious is probably still at play since that's what Angra feeds off of to my understanding, And Sakura does have plenty of contempt and resentment for humanity she's hidden away from her treatment for Angra to express through, but this scene was entirely meant to be sympathetic. And yeah I loved it.

Actually that's a great comparison to the Heaven's Feel OP, these scenes can kind of be taken as parallels I didn't consider of reality VS dreams.
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, that I'm not eating anything while watching that scene.

Make me want to vomit seriously even while thinking about it

It really felt like horror movie on some scene
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just finished watching the movie. That scene was very Madoka-like. Either that or Kabaneri-like, like during that scene where Mumei is the core of the kabane giant. It's one of those things that's common enough for the viewer to figure what's going on fairly quickly, but the effect of it to never get stale, despite how many times it's used in works.

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Speaking about mad character x fans, when it first came to theaters in english I saw a gil fan ranting about destroying all her Fate merch with Sakura on it because Gil got omnom’d. Raging fans are usually obnoxious but when its a Gil fan it kinda feels appropriate and satisfying even. Like Gils jobber rage transcends the medium.
    Let her do it, why do we care? It's none of our business if some dumb random fujoshi wants to destroy merch that they paid with their own hard earned money.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    Let her do it, why do we care? It's none of our business if some dumb random fujoshi wants to destroy merch that they paid with their own hard earned money.
    Besides, from the VN standpoint, most people experienced HF after UBW. This is satisfaction for that.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Huh? Sudo entirely meant for that scene to clarify she's supposed to be sympathetic, considering she's killing and consuming innocent people while under a drunk, Angra-fueled stupor outside of her own volition. The dream is supposed to showcase that she doesn't know what's going on.

Though I would argue her subconscious is probably still at play since that's what Angra feeds off of to my understanding, And Sakura does have plenty of contempt and resentment for humanity she's hidden away from her treatment for Angra to express through, but this scene was entirely meant to be sympathetic. And yeah I loved it.

Actually that's a great comparison to the Heaven's Feel OP, these scenes can kind of be taken as parallels I didn't consider of reality VS dreams.
    Ah, 'by that scene', I mean the segment where Sakura wandering out at night killing people as a whole. Not just the Wonderland takes of it.

But it's interesting to know that it supposed to be sympathetic, because the entire scene only give me that it showing Sakura's less admirable part of her for the first time that will escalated into Dark Sakura. So I guess it works greatly either way.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    She could just sell them though. In practice the result is the same, but she'll make some money off of it and won't have a fiery mess to clean up afterward.

Basically burning your merch because a fictional character did something you don't want them to do is stupid.
    burn your dread you coward

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    She could just sell them though. In practice the result is the same, but she'll make some money off of it and won't have a fiery mess to clean up afterward.

Basically burning your merch because a fictional character did something you don't want them to do is stupid.
    Wow, reminded me of the ending of manga of Bleach where every fan burned Bleach merch because of that.

But then again, Heaven's Feel is not about the Servant or Master profiles. It's about the ritual and how it affects people.

How their everyday lives is being threatened by a ritual repeating itself 5 times without anybody realizing what is actually going on is terrifying to say the least.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Finally watching the movie and halfway through Sakura is creeping me out. I know its the shadow's influence but I still want to just, carry a heavy ass cross and put it between the screen and me

- - - Updated - - -

Also the crestwprms are disturbing and its still weird to see cursed arm acting like this after Camelot even though I know this came first

Spoiler:
    The ambiguity of the VN even till the end in regards to what actually was Sakura and what was the shadow was one of the best parts of HF for me..especially when it came time for people like Kotomine to call out Rin and Shirou for allowing things to happen and directly call out Sakura to her face about trying to excuse her own actions due to her suffering. It all tied back to Shirou feeling like he would be judged by himself for letting things happen because of wanting to protect Sakura over everything

With that in mind, it kind of takes a lot of the actual stress out of the moral ambiguity of the story since Sudou is portraying things as there being no real fault anywhere for anyone to stress over. It was unavoidable and it could not be helped, so really Shirou abandoning his previous self and the actual impact that had as a reversal was not really such a part of the story this time...but i feel like none of the adaptions have really captured Shirou's inner self at all, so i guess it was just as well to discard that

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Wow, reminded me of the ending of manga of Bleach where every fan burned Bleach merch because of that.
    No, they didn't.